What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: kickass_two_xlg.jpg (800x1134, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd_IWBNSKY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people on the internet bullied cgm to the point of suicide, which led to production delays etc

That terrible CGI fight scene where she turns into Speedy Gonzales with the glass shards, for starters.

McLovin and Jim Carrey were the main culprits.

chloe got tits, males lost interest

Chloe looked awkward as a teen doing the Hit-Girl shtick and they ruined the ending of the first film

No she didn't

Made Kick-Ass a cuck randomly.

chloe turned into a fridge, males lost interest

>Jim Carrey

Attached: 1561924072710.jpg (441x494, 27K)

Wha

>bullied
For what? She wasn't a fridge yet.

She falls in love with McLovin

It didn't kick ass

unrated

>ruined the ending of the first film
How?

who does

They cut out his hot girlfriend from the first film.

Attached: lyndsy-fonseca.jpg (1232x821, 444K)

She was totally gonna cuck him too for a black boyfriend.

says who

I know I saw this but I can't remember a single thing from it, like the second zorro

she literally has a black boyfriend that beats the shit out of dave in the comics
glad that got cut of the movie...disgusting.

Attached: Carl.png (432x539, 468K)

she does appear in one scene near the start where she dumps him and informs him she was cucking him with another guy all along

she was a totally different character in the film version

she says she cheated on him with a guy that had a "bigger baton" than him in the second movie
the same whore...all women are like that...

I mean the first film where she was changed to be a more sweet girlfriend character, they randomly derailed her into more like the comic version in the second film

Yeah I remember but it would've been better seeing them recreate the comics version of their relationship.

she did

The actress was on a TV show and not available for filming so they had to cut her role down to a quick cameo and write-off. She was originally supposed to be in it for longer and continue being his girlfriend until she cucked him, and actually show him walk in on her fucking another guy, which was supposed to adapt the parts they removed in the first film. The director wanted her to be more like the comics version even though it didn't fit with the first film's depiction at all.

The joke got old.

Dressing hitgirl in her "old" costume that was starting to get too small because she's just a kid and couldn't make a new one, was a cool idea on paper... But in practice the stretched fabric and tube shaped skirt was not flattering for CGM's body type and turning the elbow pads into shoulder pads just made it that much worse.
If the skirt had flared out to make it look like she has hips and they'd padded her chest up a bit she would have looked a lot better.
In pic related you can see how bad the costume is for her figure compared to a regular dress. She is someone who should never, ever wear pants.

Attached: hitgirl costume fail.jpg (730x1752, 433K)

Shame that wasn't shown onscreen

Replacing gore with fart humor

The exact same problem with the Kingsman sequel. They missed what people liked about the first one, dialed up the "ironic" dumb scenarios, wrote out the likable lead female and introduced a pile of uninteresting new characters that took the focus away.

if kick ass was on amazon, it probably would have happened. look at the boys

The actress wasn't around so nothing could be done, they could only get her in for a 30 second cameo and cut all her intended other scenes. Frankly they might as well have just written her out in his opening narration saying they broke up or whatever.

Hit-GIrl was the gag, "Hit-Awkward-Teenager" isn't going to work.

Hit-awkward-teenager could have worked if they had made her more socially inept and out of her depth at school and followed her as she slowly worked out how to relate to normal life. But that's more something for a tv show, than a film.

and he was black

it was never confirmed he was black though
I checked.

I seem to recall it was an obviously black name

His girlfriend from the first movie

I don't think that happens

nah she was boning someone else

Is it true her pussy got all hot and sticky in one scene?? Never watched the movie, but she got all erect. Or so says my cousin. My cousin watched it in the theatre and told me about it one night over rum.

Night Bitch was hot

Yeah she gets wet at a slumber party.

youtube.com/watch?v=dd_IWBNSKY0

this

I know, but there is still a possibility it is not

so it's unconfirmed

Satan dont lie

The first film worked because of shock value. plus the second one sucked balls

it was funded