Jesse: Do you know the comedian Carrot Top?

>Jesse: Do you know the comedian Carrot Top?
>Interviewer: Yes. Horrible
>Jesse: Well, you are like the Carrot Top of interviewers
jesus christ

Attached: F1F7ECBD-2C65-46DA-A518-D0C87A4DD5D1.jpg (2069x1206, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIEubcoBMts
youtube.com/watch?v=RVTP8xZCGVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interviewer was a total qt tho

Attached: article-0-1A1E6D62000005DC-572_310x446.jpg (310x446, 26K)

agreed, she came across as extremely endearing and wholesome, if a bit too eager

btw Carrot Top is actually funnier than many modern comedians

What did she say to Jesse that made him go all autistic on her?

she referred to morgan freeman as just “freeman” and he lost his shit
youtu.be/aIEubcoBMts scroll to 4:33

She was way too self important

>gimmick is you say her name into the camera because she's important despite being a Z list interviewer

it was a very weird interview, it was like they were trying to jokingly flirt with each other in a mean way, but something got lost somewhere.

he did not fuck her afterwords. it was not playful and fun

Carrot top was/is jacked as fuck.

Eisenberg must think his whiny, nasally jewish voice adds some weight to his insults because that one was too thought out and too off point.

>smug annoying kike in film turns out to be smug annoying kike in general

Wasn't it just "Morgan"? He went weirdly mean on her. Probably hates women due to his Jewish mother and gentile women generally not being attracted to verbally intelligent but passive aggressive weirdos. Very Destiny vibe.

>verbally intelligent but passive aggressive weirdos.
I don't think any woman is attracted to that

Nothing, he’s just a talentless kike with a superiority complex.

Go to bed, Carrot.

hidden 7/10

Shabbos goy

>Wasn't it just "Morgan"?
She said "Freeman" and he went ballistic. Also, she has a thing in her interviews where she has the guest say her name into the camera for some reason . Thirsty people like Snoop Dogg agreed to do it but Kikenberg went apemode on her

this

He's such an knob

This guy is a certifiable sperg. You can tell just by his manner of speech.

That interviewer was a bad goy.

wow, Carrot Top looks like that?

>Nothing, he’s just a talentless kike with a superiority complex.

This. I have no idea how this annoying, scrawny looking goblin got so many big acting roles.

Jesse Eisenberg is unironically a Yea Forums tier autist who probably belongs in /r9k/ had he not gotten his big break in Hollywood.

he's clearly trying to flirt with her and doing weird PUA shit like negging and whatnot. it ended up just being awkward as fuck though. even then he still might have fucked her afterwards because he's a celebrity.

I also like the one where Billybob Thornton is being a hyperweirdo for literally no reason the entire interview. Guy seems like he has anger management issues irl.

I'll give you a hint
(((Eisenberg)))

why is this place filled with boring cunts like this?

He's not entirely talentless. That's not accurate. But he does seem like a deeply unpleasant person irl. No nobility. Very quick to shit on people and not even in an amusing way.

>Kikenberg went apemode on her
He could just refuse to do it. What is it with the meanspiritedness? I hope Mr Kikenburger learns to chill out.

Why are you on Yea Forums if you expect a pro-Jewish zone?

>it's another neurotic condescending kike
Getting tired of these repeat episodes

>No nobility

not like us amirite Yea Forumsbro

Honestly I could see that happening to Jonah
>Tries several different hobbies but gets bored
>Is a bitch in interviews
>Would probably be a fullblown NEET without nepotism

I can notice him not having something without claiming that Yea Forums has it. But yes, the moral character of Yea Forums is probably higher than him.

>you are like the Carrot Top of interviewers
Because she writes her lines on her palm, not because she's terrible. Talk about a joke gone wrong.

so fucking boring, the le edgy kid meme. do you have something interesting to say, or is it only kikes this kikes that. fuck you

The interview where Jennifer Lawrence trivializes his OCD and says she wishes she had a cute quirk like his was funnier than his existence.

I think that his agent probably told him that he's best at acting when he's playing an unlikable person, so he does that all the time. There's definitely got to be Jewish nepotism there, he isn't particularly good. Actually, he sucks. Does he have family in the business?

To be fair most Jews seem like neurotic assholes.

t. Jew.

There's something about normalfags I would guess where they view condescension, looking smug, and insulting people as a sign of intelligence, rather than a sign of spite.

lol this is the exact impression i got. it almost feels scripted how it subtly escalates in tension. i might even call it kino

why do jews do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVTP8xZCGVw

Let them fight.

im alerting the elders to this thread

Wtf why's there a red line below your post

A millennia of kikery has made them sociopathic.

Chairman of the Bored

Yeah you're right. Why is he so mean all of the sudden. There is plenty interviews where he's not acting like that is a valid question. Something about her pissed him off. She does seem like a vapid cunt that got by on looks anyway.
Hur dur just kikes kiking muh Shekels lol t. Jidf
It's boring. It's trying to be edgy but it's low effort.
You can call me a jew now.