Wheres your paper work homie?

Wheres your paper work homie?

Attached: 67832859_744268742659763_2909288588561182729_n.jpg (1440x1156, 138K)

I dont want to talk to a dead man

>throw a paper on him
>cut skin
>he dies from blood loss

Is this possible natty?

imagine rolling around in thumbtacks

Lol

He realizes noone thinks thats natty right?

Is there macaronis under his skin

think of all the back pressure on his roid-enlarged heart

His videos are actually great a white guy with balls awesome to see in this day & age

I dont think he claims natty but he never discloses whether or not he uses as is the case with most people who are on the gear
I wonder if op is the same guy who makes these threads and keeps on whiteknighting for wes whenever someone accuses of him on being steroids
>its called working out and eating properly

A paper cut could kill him with veins like that.

Do those veins hurt? Aren't they just super fucked?

>count macros like an autistic retard
>workout everyday knowing what to do
>hurr durr you must be on gear

Attached: 1561039794390.png (757x492, 768K)

cringe post

kys

There he is like clockwork

fag

i always think guys like this in games like GTA V are just overacted fake american dudes, but Wes proves these people are very much real in america.
As much as he is scary, the guys a joke. Stop talking about prison dude, go and make your shitty money being a personal trainer. These guys act tough but they can't stop talking about it and having PTSD nightmares.

Its become a lifestyle and home for them. I dont think hes scary, he's just tough is all. He could whoop my ass but one bullets enough for him all the same.

Stuff it up your ass, ghost boy.

Attached: selfie.jpg (960x720, 51K)

exactly
also i do enjoy watching 23and1 josh's channels, but big herc and wes and 1090jake etc heaps of them take themselves so seriously they are so institutionalized it's only a matter of time before they just snap on someone and punch them
i cant imagine being in shape like Wes is, all that work, and some beta talks some shit, i would probably bend him over my knee and spank him while his gf/bf watches and then fuck them in the ass, especially if it was a girl.

>Paperwork?! Now where DID the wife leave that...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

ngmi

>explain your ass is already filled with meth crystals
YOU GOT A DICKHOLE, DONT YOU??
SEE GUYS, THESE ARE THE SITUATIONS YOU'RE GONNA FIND YOURSELF IN
IT'S RIDE OR DIE
I REMEMBER THIS OTHER TIME, HOMIE ROLLED A PINNA JOINT

Attached: 67220185_475772056322578_5942730690594768751_n.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

I hope you don't get too attached. He literally says in his vids that he's not a racist and he doesn't associate with skinhead types because he thinks they're idiots.

>stop making youtube/merchandising bucks by talking about prison
why would he do that?

The feds arent going to be creating a massive honeypot just to lose their asset. they've invested too much time and money into him as it is.

He's protected for as long as he's useful.

>I like being this intense lol
>intense personality based on being in a situation where you're constantly worried about getting jumped
>i like it like this, this is fine
whatever you say, wes.

my test levels sky rocketed after these vids

No one said anything about racism or hate it’s just good to see a manly white guy again all the celebs are pussies. I legit hope he becomes a Hollywood Star & clears out the onions boys

>roidhead gets 15 minutes talking about how he fucked up his life
>get merced by an aspiring rapper for fame

Why can't he just not take steroids and stop looking like a freak? The roid look isn't a Western beauty ideal, it's a fucking Judeo monstrosity.

He'll go back, and get rocked for YouTube snitching.

>retard
you got that right

nah he said he was confronted about having "a jew" on his arm, meaning jesus, by a "skinhead" (lie) in which he responded "the king of the jews!"
it's pure cringe storytelling. guy is a fucking loser.

there is no money in youtube for prison videos talking about violence in 2019
if you want to wear a wigsplitter shirt, i'm all for that.. all for seeing that wig get split as soon as you walk 24 feet from your front door lmao. The merch is actually the funniest part about the whole thing.

Like imagine actually walking around with a tshirt saying WIGSPLITTER

Hey man fuck off with that negativity, we're trying to create a movement here, a movement of positivity, I lived that life so other people don't have to go through the things that I did, once they wear a Wigsplitter t-shirt they are spreading that message of positivity. This is a movement.

>Wes posting will never be a thing
*mimics a punch in my other hand*

That shit makes me laugh so hard. The only person who I can see walking around in a wigsplitter shirt is an actual felon which must mean a lotta retards buying shit that might get them jumped. Also acting as if he isn't glamorising shit when he sells merch with shit like that on it. Also not giving a shit about and even respecting killers but basically cumming in his pants when he gets the chance to talk about fucking up a child molestor

nazi get upsetti wetti by a story? :(

Chomos get no pass homie.

>all these american prison hellholes
fucking burgers. imagine setting up a system in which you put retards into a prison and get a better, stronger criminal. what a fucking cesspit of a country.
Wish there were more bonger channels, though.

Because they insist on housing non violent offenders beside murderers and gang members serving life.