Liu Yifei - Mulan (2020)

What the FUCK was her problem, Yea Forums?

Attached: liuyifei-ohno.jpg (1000x525, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese celebs : Love their country
White celebs : Hate the country

This is the state of wh*toids that they are surprised when somebody loves their homeland.

Attached: 1547168054040.jpg (1080x810, 67K)

>their country

In chinkland, country = communist party

So... the AMWF posters supports mainland China instead of the good Chinese, interesting.

>recite the party line or spend six months in a re-education rape dungeon like Fan Bingbing
Tough choice.

it's called authoritarian control and free speech you boot licker.

hi r/asianmasculinity

Why do whites hate it when other races aren't as self-hating as they are?

Attached: CADA98CF-AD6E-4675-B620-A90DC82C66E0.jpg (626x935, 51K)

I like it
It gives me hope when I see more other white people waking the fuck up and ending this self hate bullshit
If we hadn't conquered a bunch of countries someone else would've done the same eventually anyway

>Chinese actors all release similarly phrased lines about supporting China against HK
The CCP holds their careers in the palm of its hand and made them do it, brainlet. They also have censorship in place that keeps the population more receptive to the idea that China has never done anything wrong and the Chinese™ way is best.

She's a fucking hero. She's doing anything she can to tank another soulless Disney product. Bless her.

Libs were celebrating this movie for being progressive and having a Chinese lead (ignoring how successful actual East Asian films have been this entire decade) but are now calling to boycott it because she was too pro-Chinese. I’m utterly amazed at how self-serving and transparent these people are, literally everything is a political ploy for them and are strictly confined to a narrow American perspective of how the world actually works

Attached: Mizark.jpg (149x226, 35K)

This shouldn't really be a partisan issue. You're trying to act like it's only "libs" who are pro-HK anti-China, but a pretty overwhelming majority of Americans likely stand on HK's side.

Nobody is championing this film specifically other than progressives. It is made to pander to China specifically and it will be advertised as a “landmark” film for Americans because of a diverse cast.

Well say what you want, they do have the mudshit problem under control, can't say the same about half of the countries in the west.

I'm not white and this isn't a race thing

Don't Americans defend their wars in Vietnam, South Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? What's wrong with the Chinese defending their country?

>Don't Americans defend their wars in Vietnam, South Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc?

for a while when they seem to be working out.

>f we hadn't conquered a bunch of countries someone else would've done the same eventually anyway
Yeah, China right now conquering America economically because your president is a dumbass.

No one was really "championing" this film at all other than a few Twitter autists whose tweets you read and assumed they must represent a majority of liberals. I'm liberal and I never really cared about the film. I was interested in seeing a more accurate, serious take on the legend, but that's it.
You raving that all liberals are just as bad as the most extreme of us is just as retarded as the few nutjobs calling all people on the right Nazis. You're all morons and I hope you get AIDS you shit-splattered stain on the world.

Libs don't. Libs are anti-war and anti-America.

They call being patriotic as "jingoism". They call prioritizing your own citizens as "racist".

They're commies ruining America from within.

America is shit anyway. Russia is way poorer but still has a functional society.

You're so stupid. Christ. Liberals hate war, yes. We don't hate America; we believe in the Constitution and democracy just as much as you do. You're interpreting us not caring about preserving the white race and not supporting your insane war efforts as "hating America", but that's not what they are. Retard.

Jeez you numbskulls, its a PR move. Notice how disney dont care.

Case in point.

You see a lot more people criticizing Vietnam or Iraq than defending it. And therein lies the crux of the issue, that Westerners criticize their government when it deserves it.
In China, the country and the government is the same thing, so people like you think that when you criticize one, you criticize the other.
The fact of the matter is that the people of HK don't want the communist party, and for that reason alone, no amount of patriotism can justify the Mainlanders' fucking around in there.

>Case in point.

Attached: 1562879543485.png (200x300, 28K)

You cant talk to them. Either theyre stupid or intellectually dishonest. Its like finding dried up dog shit. It looks like chalk, but its just shit.

>CHINESE COMMUNIST PALTY GOOD! IF U NO RIKE CCP DAT MEAN U AH GROBARIST! ONLY RIBELAR SUPPOLT FREE HONG KONG
Fuck off Chang Xiaoding

Attached: IMG_20190817_113322.jpg (600x424, 21K)

Ah yes, just a “twitter autists.” It wasn’t even a year ago when Black Panther was nominated for Best Picture and was unironically called the biggest social movement since MLK. Movies like Mulan exist solely to churn out money in foreign markets and attract attention in the West for their casting so Disney can gain the trust of audiences. They fucking celebrated The Lion King for taking place in Africa alone.

>REEEEE we hate America but let me do mental gymnastics on why that's a good thing REEEEE

No, it's a PRC move.

>keeps the population more receptive to the idea that China has never done anything wrong
totally unlike America right lol

Lel not paying for this chinkshit

>You're interpreting us not caring about preserving the white race
t. self-hating white libtard

IN FACT, PIG DISGUSTING AMERICAN IS PAYING HONG KONGERS TO ACT LIKE PETULANT CHIRDREN IT IS A CONSPIRACY TO RUIN CHINA'S RISE TO POWER COMMUNIST PARTY MADE CHINA RICH ALL HAIL COMMUNIST PARTY IT DOES NOT LIE IT CAN DO NO WRONG

I love Americans and you love licking boots. So do self proclaimed "libs" honestly. You're all corporate whores who would sell out your fellow countrymen for a few dollars more...

Too right. I'll stop after this.

But we *don't* hate America, that's my point. The actual core of what America is - democracy and the Constitution - we love. You're just associating that issues conservatives support with America at large and claiming that we hate America when we oppose those conservative issues.

Cringe.

The US doesn't censor the internet or TV, dictate what can be published, detain people en masse for their religious beliefs, arrest critical journalists, etc.

I'm seeing a lot of CCP shills on the internet these days. Twitter, Reddit, Yea Forums, they're everywhere now. Chinks finally learned enough English huh?

This

Attached: rambo.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

At least it's easy to tell them apart from everyone else since they all think/speak in one unbroken hivemind

Kek I love when CCP shills argue that the protestors having respirators and traffic cones and gloves which are easily available is "too organized" and that means that it's a CIA plot

>only argument is you hate america
>posts all day about how jews use antisemite to "shut it down"
America sure as shit wasnt built by the likes of you brainlet. Its no coincidence this country went leftist on many social issues, you can start reeeeing now.

America does absolutely censor opinions and manipulate the media. There's literally CIA agents who have to authorize news stories for the MSM before it can be officially reported. More than that they say what should be reported on. And yes the FBI has definitely arrested plenty of Muslims just for being Muslim and even entrapped people with fake terror plots, but you don't care. The CIA is also funding a lot of NGOs in HK right now. You're so fucking naive it's sad.

One CCP drone I spoke to irl actually told me that and also that there will be no war with America in the future because, he claimed, that America knows it wouldn't be able to win, so we won't start shit. They just got out of poverty and they're already arrogant about it

OH GOD MY SHARES OF DIS!!!

Are they screening this in China? Is it possible they wanted to make it more favorable to get those ticket sales?

Black Panther made so much fucking money in China...

unlike the alt-right /pol/babbies that spout the same tired rhetoric over and over

it's a CIA plot because the groups that organized the protest, a lot of them are being funded by the CIA and other nations

>Liberals hate war, yes
unless it's against libya or pakistani villagers. then it's good because obama and hillary said so
>We don't hate America
yes you do. which is why you want to change america and make it and its people conform to your personal sensibilities
>we believe in the Constitution
except the 1st and 2nd amendments to it. not to mention things like presumption of innocence or equality before the law, which are "sexist," "misogynist," "racist," etc
>and democracy
unless people disagree with you. then they need to be banned and "deplatformed"
>You're interpreting us not caring about preserving the white race
america is "the white race." without it it's not america. if "america" is full of mexicans then it's not america, it's mexico. you openly want america's population replaced or destroyed; that makes you a hateful genocidal racist

It doesn't take a CIA plot to make the people of HK realize that they are much better off on their own than as part of Communist China.

neolibs and neocons or even altright are hardly different. neocons and altright are just explicitly racist and homophobic where libs parade around brown and gay people to justify this fascist corporate clown world

>liberals don't hate America
>whites are problematic and we should give POCs special treatment
>muh affirmative action
>muh participation trophies

Between the left and right in this country (who admittedly parrot talking points for each side) at least there is this one way in which there is some diversity of views, as opposed to everyone being behind one state party. I guess two state parties isn't that much better than one though.

I don't think you understand America...

China is just upholding 2 systems 1 country and HK is not because it's full of oligarchs who are afraid of being held accountable for economic crimes. You know you're a fucking cuck when you're begging other countries to come take over your own and pining for colonialism that historically shit all over your people.

yeah, racist neocons like colin powerll, condi rice and paul (((wolfowitz))). or the famously homophobic dick cheney, with his lesbian daughter
>altright
doesn't exist

>disney will never make a film with mark henry fucking up people in ancient china
cowards

>America doesn’t censor the internet or TV
It absolutely does and has a complex history of censorship in every single era. There has never truly been absolute free speech in America no matter how much Americans tell themselves that they do
>detain people for religious beliefs
CIA has arrested countless Muslims just since 9/11 for false flags or operative brainwashing, literally turning them into lab rats

devastating retort

I don't think Americans understand China.

>libya and pakistan
No one, least of all Obama, still thinks Libya was a good idea. Retarded strawman.
>which is why you want to change america and make it and its people conform to your personal sensibilities
To repeat myself since you can't read: what America is at its core is democracy and the Constitution. We don't plan to or want to change that. But other things? Sure. We'd love to improve society. Acknowledging that the system can still be improved doesn't mean "WE HATE AMERICA!". To reiterate, you're retarded
>except the 1st and 2nd amendments to it.
We're actually the ones fighting for the 1st Amendment more than you, what with the hostility toward Muslims and Trump's pitiful attempts to silence media criticism against him.
>not to mention things like presumption of innocence or equality before the law, which are "sexist," "misogynist," "racist," etc
I don't know whaf you're trying to say or refer to.
>america is "the white race." without it it's not america.
Like I've said twice now, America is the Constitution. Nothing more and nothing less. Let me just cap this off by telling you to kill yourself.

I can just smell the chop suey from here

dilate

my nigga you finna needa dilate

>a lot of them are being funded by the CIA and other nations
Proofs?

funny how that "colonialism that historically shit all over your people" produced better living standards and higher average wealth than the glorious communist party

he's right
the cost of a war with China would be astronomical and what would it really achieve?
a non military approach is better

>touting around your house niggers and warmongering jews to prove you aren't racist
>implying cheyney gives a fuck about anything other than money
You're right in that it's even more cynical than hatred, it's pure indifference for the working class and the average American. which is something all the alt-right cucks probably are part of and still rally against their own best interest. what would you prefer to altright? nazi? fascist? I mean altright is just a nice blanket term for the far right who don't like the neocons because they aren't fascist ENOUGH lol

Forgot to mention in that liberals aren't trying to completely take away anyone's guns. Unlike you, we respect the integrity and spirit of the Constitution. Go on and recall the text of the 2nd Amendment; it's surprisingly vague, and preventing people from owning semi-auto rifles or enacting background checks doesn't contradict it.

Q posted about it a week before the protests actually started and had picture proof of cia agents in the airport.

hi chinkcel

>it's fine to decimate a culture as long as small group of people made a lot of money
fuck off idiot

When China can extradite any Hong Konger for incorrect political speech, that is mainland China imposing its own system on the other. I don't believe the protests are "fake" for a second.

stop watching cnn

Stop watching CCTV

Stop watching the People's Daily

dilate

If you wanna talk crimes, maybe you should look at the protesters being beaten up and if you wanna talk oligarchs, maybe you should look into the personal wealth of the members of the Politburo.
But you won't, because you are a stupid communist shill, talking the same tired talking points of > muh CIA and > muh Colonialism that you always have.
The simple fact is that the people of HK have managed to achieve and uphold a standard of living and a degree of freedom and cultural relevance that far exceeds what the communist party can deliver, and now the party is shutting it down, because it amply demonstrates how shitty a system they can offer. You can keep shouting about CIA drones all you like, and the gullible idiots might fall for it, but once the brain drain really gets going, we'll take all the qualified people, while you are left turning one of the most liveable countries on earth into another communist shithole, wondering why your system failed again.

Based trips

Ohhh boys, the China shill is back! 仆街,拜拜
I feel like people here are finally starting to understand what's going on in Hong Kong

Am I the only one who liked the recent Nutcracker and Beauty and the Beast but hated all the other live actions they've done?

tv - television & film

she burned the rice

she will pay the price...

so now the communist party, the party of the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward, are the defenders of Chinese culture?

yes?

remember when that other asian chick was missing for tax evasion and it was found out she was in some re education camp?

>things that didn’t happen
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

ever heard of Fan Bing Bing?

She was literally talking like she had been abducted by L Ron Hubbard himself..

>No one, least of all Obama, still thinks Libya was a good idea
who cares? you supported it when it happened. you don't get a pass because you decided things didn't go as you were told they would. you and your fellow cultists would eagerly vote for hillary "the butcher of libya" clinton, or barack "terror tuesday" obama, again if you had the chance
>what America is at its core is democracy and the Constitution
aka things you and other antiwhites despise and want destroyed
>We don't plan to or want to change that
yes you do. you're doing it in this very thread
>We'd love to improve society
by importing millions of sub-80 third worlders who will vote for the democrats. great plan
>We're actually the ones fighting for the 1st Amendment more than you
by banning dissenting voices from social media and trying to pass "hate speech" laws. you are delusional
>I don't know whaf you're trying to say or refer to.
probably because you're a moron
>Like I've said twice now, America is the Constitution
america is its people. as is any country
>Let me just cap this off by telling you to kill yourself.
no. i will kill you and every one of your fellow antiwhite scumbag cultists though
>Forgot to mention that liberals aren't trying to completely take away anyone's guns
yes you are
>Unlike you, we respect the integrity and spirit of the Constitution
except the part where it says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
>recall the text of the 2nd Amendment; it's surprisingly vague
no it isn't
>preventing people from owning semi-auto rifles doesn't contradict it
yes it does
>enacting background checks
you mean like the ones that get done every time someone buys a gun? not including when deshawn buys an old glock from his local crack dealer

you are an embarrassing idiot and you need to stop posting

>wikipedia

>>No one, least of all Obama, still thinks Libya was a good idea
>who cares? you supported it when it happened. you don't get a pass because you decided things didn't go as you were told they would. you and your fellow cultists would eagerly vote for hillary "the butcher of libya" clinton, or barack "terror tuesday" obama, again if you had the chance
>>what America is at its core is democracy and the Constitution
>aka things you and other antiwhites despise and want destroyed
>>We don't plan to or want to change that
>yes you do. you're doing it in this very thread
>>We'd love to improve society
>by importing millions of sub-80 third worlders who will vote for the democrats. great plan
>>We're actually the ones fighting for the 1st Amendment more than you
>by banning dissenting voices from social media and trying to pass "hate speech" laws. you are delusional
>>I don't know whaf you're trying to say or refer to.
>probably because you're a moron
>>Like I've said twice now, America is the Constitution
>america is its people. as is any country
>>Let me just cap this off by telling you to kill yourself.
>no. i will kill you and every one of your fellow antiwhite scumbag cultists though
>>Forgot to mention that liberals aren't trying to completely take away anyone's guns
>yes you are
>>Unlike you, we respect the integrity and spirit of the Constitution
>except the part where it says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
>>recall the text of the 2nd Amendment; it's surprisingly vague
>no it isn't
>>preventing people from owning semi-auto rifles doesn't contradict it
>yes it does
>>enacting background checks
>you mean like the ones that get done every time someone buys a gun? not including when deshawn buys an old glock from his local crack dealer
>you are an embarrassing idiot and you need to stop posting

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

so it didn't happen or what?
The communist party destroys China's heritage, while you can find plenty of cultural heritage preserved in Hong Kong

>except the part where it says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
Text is "A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Convenient to ignore the whole first half.

your unamerican gtfo

Responding in green text and wojack is the highest form of discourse, nice one.

>by banning dissenting voices from social media and trying to pass "hate speech" laws. you are delusional
They're private companies, they can do whatever the fuck they want. The 1st Amendment protects you from the government censoring you.
>i will kill you
Reported.

CHING CHONG DING DONG FLIED FUCKING LICE

>Responding in green text and wojack is the highest form of discourse, nice one.

Attached: 1424687954432.png (785x731, 205K)

do you mean the first half that doesn't say anything about stealing people's property because you have an irrational fear of and mental illness about said property?

>>Forgot to mention that liberals aren't trying to completely take away anyone's guns
>yes you are
Life must be nice when you just make things up to fit your narrative.

>Reported.
announcing reports is against the rules

Attached: 1546941466914.png (1000x1000, 594K)

disney will sweep this under the rug

k

Attached: rzew0pare3401.jpg (1249x1506, 163K)

No, I mean the part that basically says that people's right to bear arms is just a part of a having a well-regulated militia, the implication being that you don't necessarily have a right to bear arms unless you're part of a militia. This is actually a deeply considered piece of Constitutional law. The position I just outlined on it is called the collective rights theory. It was upheld in 1939, but then the individual rights theory, which ignore the part about well-regulated militias, was upheld in 2008.

>Lt. Governor of California
>just a meme that doesn't even say we're coming for *all* of your guns
Cringe. Tell me when a significant fraction of Democrats actually supports repealing the 2nd Amendment.

the citizenry is "the militia." not an argument
"we are coming for x guns" is no different from "we are coming for all of them"

They do. Wake the fuck up