Is this whole season gonna be about muh racism?

Is this whole season gonna be about muh racism?

Attached: finallyawomanincharge.png (720x448, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Edw-ftS2Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=JbW0agGFv88
youtube.com/watch?v=gCGF6W_NAV8
psmag.com/social-justice/the-female-forensic-researcher-behind-mindhunter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Burgess
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont worry its not the killer is black on black. But this bitch sure is annoying af

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1109x871, 41K)

Oh shit it's Olivia Dunham from fringe

have a problem with racism, champ?

Attached: Show Runners had to see this coming.jpg (844x779, 36K)

why are you guys shilling this literally who show? also is that hilariously hideous tranny still in it?

why is his wife such a bitch?
She just decided to fucking get up and leave?

it's about colonizing black pussy

Attached: 1565830283471.jpg (1036x1280, 252K)

That is literally, and I mean *literally*, all that any tv show has been about ever. And probably every novel since 1955.

she's post-wall but still bangable

Yes.

Racism. Sexism. Feminism. White guilt. And also LGBTQ rights.

All TV and movies are now about these topics.

The retarded child gets more focus to be honest

Agreed and very redpilled reply user, everyone knows the 70s had nothing to do with any of that!

The point is identity politics clouds the mind of citizens and blinds them to reality with sometimes deadly consequences. Redpilled desu

based and redpilled

Subbed to netflix last night, half way through the second episode, close tab unsubbed, why do they have to ruin everything, I liked the first season.

I want to fuck the dyke milf in the middle so bad, something about her gets me and she isnt even that attractive by any means

Holden should of fagmounted it

>are you guys shilling this literally who show?
>tranny still in it
You answered your own question.

Attached: have sex (1).jpg (480x479, 110K)

>muh racism?
considering that this show spends MORE TIME on lesbian romance, and bill's kid drama, than on actual crime. not really

this season was embarissing. literally so much filler bullshit is laughable. it's like netflix literally forces them to have these scenes because women watch these shows, and they need to have some "personal drama"

>netflix literally forces them to have these scenes
they do

I honestly wonder if the second season will get more threads

So far the boys have been dominating the board.

fuck off with your faggot shit.

Anna Torv just has something about her that's weirdly hot, especially considering her age
I just can't put my finger on it. Australian magic or something.

shes a gorgeous milf thats why

Attached: gettyimages-90996119-612x612.jpg (411x612, 47K)

She's a beautiful slav bitch. And she's straight in real life.

I'd fuck the shit out of her and impregnate her with ma babies. she's 40. Her eggs are running out of time.

But yeah. She's gorgeous and classy. Dream girl.

Attached: ed.png (970x582, 551K)

she's part of the murdoch clan
it's the Moloch magic

IT ALL COMES AROUND
LIKE A DOUGHNUT

Attached: ;).png (786x826, 842K)

I had sex last night, the show is trash, fuck netflix.

>Australians
>slav

The fuck she looks better than she did in 2007
MUMMY MUMMYDOM MOO MILKIES

This is Fincher's show. It's why he hasn't made any movies lately. You're a moron and you deserve to die.

I thought she was half-ukrainian. Had to look her up on wikipedia. Part Estonian... thus the name.

Confused her origin with Kathryn Winnick's.

Anyhow, Anna is 10/10. Still hot at 40.

He hasn't made any movies because he is an autist. Also because Paramount cancelled World War Z 2.

MUH SMART NIGGER DETECTIVE.

is she naked or barefoot in this?
>Fincher
a literal hack and youre defending him for free lmao

my wife

Attached: image.jpg (700x394, 25K)

Extremely low IQ poster right here

edgy

>he young black man
>so he dindu nuffin
>it them white men who dress funny

/pol/toid are even more sensitive than SJW

kill yourself reddit nigger

Some woman wrote this whole season, so of course it went all Soc Jus

Is this what it's like living with ADD

If you know in what time period this series is set you'll feel ashamed of your words and deeds.

If you knew the fbi crime statictics for niggers you'd be ashamed of your race, nigger.

Attached: 1565127660791.jpg (500x500, 163K)

I was waiting for Holden to yell a statistic when talking to his African American gf

Why are all the black people in Atlanta so crotchety and against the fbi working on finding the guy?

Literally nothing happened

would that be the time period in which a black serial killer was raping and murdering children and his fellow blacks refused to believe it and tried to blame it instead on the kkk?

I have sex all the time and think this show is bad

Attached: 1547733063428.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

All those 3 retarded libtard replies proving him right lel.

nah retard they don't even ban shows and censor shit.

god I hate black women so much

>as you can see from the table, despite being on 13% of the population....

Attached: 20190817091455.jpg (1079x606, 136K)

who was the guy trying to buy a plane ticket to south america?

Perps dad

>killer is literally caught and arrested
>b-b-but he's not being charged with my son's murder
Bitch was annoying. Can't even be happy the killer was caught. Her son is better off than being raised by her.

What was the significance of that scene where he discovers a lot the photos of black kids had been taken out of evidence?

What kind of accent does Junior have? I like the way he talks.

To make it fit a narrative

Racists have a problem with it

That the guy was innocent?

all i could think of during my watch

Attached: mindhunter.png (720x448, 499K)

Pretty much, and they're even worse at memeing

The eerie look around the cop station made it look like a bad guy was there/fucked with the photos. I unironically think Wayne didn't do it

Shut the fuck up, pedophilephobe

What the fuck is wrong with americans
Do they talk about anything other than race and gender

>"Muh *insert anything that makes me incelrage*"

Attached: descarga.jpg (785x731, 112K)

oof & yikespilled nonce

>descarga

No, but if Yea Forums is any indication (judging by boards that display flags), you millennials who spend all day on the internet can't stop thinking about race.

>"descarga"

Attached: descarga número dos.png (645x729, 32K)

Fuckkkkkk
Why didnt they let Holden bleach Tanya

The way her glasses reflect things annoys me

go back spic

Wayne didnt kill all the kids. Some of them probably got killed by old white pedophiles

The whole time I was waiting for the Atlanta subplot to resolve and it didn't until the finale

Fucking disappointing waste of time just like TD S3

Suspension of disbelief Can only go so far, like the four year old dindu, that could quote Martin luther kangz, I have a dream speech word for word and was in a class for gifted children, who's mother was a warrior, who kept three jobs, the husband being gunned down working security for a liquer store checks out though, if for nothing else as an excuse for the father not being around.

Attached: 1560655691926.jpg (647x1009, 108K)

Me quedo piel color de venida

Cringe

It had way more memorable moments than TD S3

So is this good or not? I really liked the 1st season.

it's ok

*ahem*

FAGGOTS ARE DEVIANTS

Thoughts, agent Ford?

One case drags, everything else is great.

Was your reaction to season 1, "Man, I liked all those personal life drama c-plots but wish they focused more on that and less on interviewing crazy people"?
If so season 2 will be even better.

>I know what the 70s were like because of what tv and movies have told me about them

Season 2 has more interviews than season 1

Christ on a stick.

Lemme guess, it's on Netflix?

I know more about serial killers than anyone on Yea Forums cause I actually read books. And even I could tell that first season was garbage. Not surprised you turn this show into your new Chernobyl.

None of you fucking retarded zoomers knows jackshit about history so all this shocks you. Fucking losers. Go get a library card and open your fucking mind kids.

More interviewees. Less focus spent on them.

>come home from a hard day's work
>decided to goof around for a bit and unwind the stress
Do americans really do this?

Attached: mindhunter.s02e09.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Don't search his crime scenes on Google. That mask and his whole get up is scary as fuck

Why did BTK do it?

It was a goof people took seriously

i already know about most of the shit on the show. i watch it because i like seeing recreations of the time period and actors' impressions of the killers

It's about Holden Dix lol but seriously fuck off /pol/

Just a prank bro

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: mindhunter-trailer-co-ed-killer-e1550784698111.png (780x506, 309K)

>husband busy with work, wife feels ignored
>"I can't do this alone"
feels like i've seen this storyline before

Attached: 1546469304060.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

>wife leaves to do it alone

Kemperfags are going to be pissed that he only got 10 minutes

At least it were a good scene. Only Fincher can make a serial killer do comedic relief.

can you imagine your entire identity being manufactured by whites to hate whites and blame them fro all your problems.

Love me some black booty. Guilty as charged boys

That picture makes me mad

She has the same air about her as Cate Blanchett, which is to say I'm watching this shit.

>i love trannies and niggers

That “scary” track that’s always playing during Tench’s son’s scenes was so forced.

Everything on TV now is about muh rayciss, muh sexist, muh stronk womyn, muh minoriy representation, fuck le heteronormativity, etc. etc.

go look up at the writers list

so many fucking women

jesus.

No, I love classy cougars.

Craig is such a little bitch. Holy shit.

Yes, it's a meaningless word invented in the early 20th century as a political weapon to attack normal people.

Attached: Everything is racism.jpg (1200x749, 68K)

>Holden actually takes interest in your case and tries to help you despite being blocked by bureaucracy
>"AYO FUCK U WHITEY WE SUFFREN DOWN HERE"
>"MUH BOY"

you dont need to sit through hours of bullshit to get that, it must be the nigger/tranny aspect you're really after

Attached: tex.jpg (1344x756, 168K)

Man the guys doing Manson and SOS where fucking great

episode 5 is easily the best

So she's a minor character?

So the Brian, the kid, is obviously an autist, right?

weirdest coke ad

seriously, what the fuck happened? are they separated now or what?

>Kemperphiles

Attached: 980843534.jpg (640x659, 82K)

mommy

Attached: Anna Torv Mindhunter S2E8.jpg (1920x877, 138K)

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood wasn't. Joker probably won't be. Ford vs Ferrari definitely won't be. A Hidden Life sort of is, but it's mostly trying to paint Germans as good guys instead of all being Nazis. The Lighthouse definitely won't be. The Irishman definitely won't be.

So while I agree, the vast majority of Hollywood and media is about "wokeness" there's plenty of movies that aren't at all and you can ignore everything else easily if you supplement with older stuff. For example Apocalypse Now is currently in theaters again. Go see that if you already saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

This season had some good moments but the finale... wtf...

So lackluster

Damn.

How on point was the Mason actor? This Mason guy seemed really insufferable. I don't get why anyone would be willing to follow him, unless they have a few screws loose themselves.

They were. Kemper's actor wasn't too bad, a little on the chunky side, but David Berkowitz was pretty convincing. I haven't seen any video interviews with him though since his crimes were fucking boring and overrated. Only detail on the acted Son of Sam is his eyebrows looked painted on.

I dunno either, but the guys still seem to have a lodge just about everywhere

what was up with the end of episode 7 when Holden was running through the march with that old film effect? was that supposed to show he was veering into another panic attack or something?

>strangles your entire family and gives them all slow agonizing deaths
>JUST A PRANK BRO WHY U MAD THO? WAS JUST GOOFIN!
Was it autism?

Attached: btk.jpg (900x506, 39K)

The 70s were also a time of massive of KGB subversion ops in the US. Modern identity politics were practically invented by the Soviets to disrupt America.

>calls Manson a midget
It was worth it

You have to pick Yea Forums, Kemper or Manson

>For me? Its SoS.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I know a few people who would follow someone like that, all insufferable in their own ways. Remember he said his followers were all throwaways, prolly for a good reason.

Attached: 1519127304736.jpg (480x640, 29K)

spot on
youtube.com/watch?v=3Edw-ftS2Jo

First season was goat. second season was shit. shit interviews. shit main serial killer (btk, with no resolution btw and they talk about him like they caught him already so why the fuck was it even in the show?) shit lesbian garbage storyline. shit psycho kid/wife story. shit racism garbage. fuck season 2.

>SEASON 3 PREDICTIONS
Who was gonna be the main bad guy in season 3?
Season 1 it was that weird family drama with the betacuck and Kemper being the main interviewee.
Season 2 it was the Atlanta stuff and Manson being the main interviewee.

What are your guesses anons? Gacy? Dahlmer? Bundy?
I'll bet they'll save BTK for the last season.

Anyone getting the vibe that Brian is turning into a serial killer?

Didn't BTK get caught 20 years after the show takes place?

>Im with behavorial sciences
>i interview serial killers
literally every episode. what in the fuck? who wrote this garbage?

Attached: mindhunter-17-filmloverss.jpg (750x422, 44K)

She's offset by Tanya, the hotel clerk.

People are saying Night Stalker which would be pretty based and would fit well as a good villain right after season 2 as he crossed racial boundaries.
Bundy honestly wouldn't be that great for the show since hes more of a courtroom drama than anything.
Gacy and Dahlmer would be great tho.

Dahlmer was caught in 91. Season 2 ends in 81. Don't think they'll get to Dahlmer.

He was balding

yeah,.. nothing is watchable anymore

I'm gonna bet the real story was too boring. So now the show is off into the weeds.

The parts with Berkowitz, Manson and Tex were good. The rest was pointless. The show in the first season was how they started the program, now it's about how they all fail as people, and some blatant rayciss bullshit. We GET IT, a lot of black kids got killed in the 70's. Guess what, they still fucking do.

And Wendy coming out as gay, in the late 70s early 80s, in THE stuffiest, most conservative agency in the country? Not happening. Even for a fictional character like that.

this
matahoned it yday

Why is everything on netflix about stupid personal dramas, staying in malfunctioning relationship and personality disorders? (and diversity ofc)

I dont fucking care, I want to get thrilled by fucking Kemper or Manson, not by muh black feelings

Shit went downhill very fast
Thought they were going after BTK but no
His scenes alone are kino

Why are there so many brainlets on this board?

Very on point.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbW0agGFv88

There's tons of footage of Manson for them to work with - and they did their homework. The actor nailed it.

Berkowitz is almost as good, but I've never seen video of him when he was that young. He's way more animated here.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCGF6W_NAV8

enlighten us

Is his Manson in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood just as good?

Its shit writing. Why cant one of them have an easy personal life? Should have let Bill has his peace at home

For me it is Albert Fish. The best serial killer.

Kemper. He had calm way of talking and was pleasant to listen to. Manson on the other hand... what a spazz, he make you feel really uncomfortable.

Sounds normal.

>has higher IQ than Ed Kemper
Me personally, I couldn't even comprehend his plan with sending letters.

>now I know this is stationary from the army base but ignore that cause anyone can get that and I'm not on the base
>actually was on the base
True genius.

You part of any "clubs", Yea Forums?

Yes, the finale is very anticlimatic. It's trendy I guess.
I just don't understand why they decided to put so much focus on the Atlanta guy, the show devolved into generic thriller shit instead of what it's supposed to be. Even thematically I don't see how the end ties up to control

>get rid of lesbian romance subplot
>get rid of autistic son subplot
>reduce length to six episodes
>focus more on Atlanta as a setting and character like TD S1 with rural Louisiana, more actual detective work and interrogations

There I just vastly improved Season 2.

>considering that this show spends MORE TIME on lesbian romance
That character is entirely fictional, as well. The woman she's very loosely based on, Ann Burgess, was heterosexual and had a family. They made this character solely for the current year points.
psmag.com/social-justice/the-female-forensic-researcher-behind-mindhunter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Burgess

watch the movie yourself. really, dont read any reviews or spoilers.
thank me later

god she nice

Attached: AHEM.jpg (1280x1440, 645K)

I think the highlight of the show ( I have seen 5 episodes for now ) is the interview done with the survivor of BTW in the back seat of the car. I had to bite my fist just to get through it.

The choice of songs is again outstanding.

Best serial killers comimg trough
The thot eliminator
Majid Salek Mohammadi Iran 1981 to 1985 Killed mainly women he considered unfaithful to their husbands, sometimes the children accompanying them too; committed suicide before he could be sentenced.[53]

Irl punisher
Florisvaldo de Oliveira Brazil 1982 Known as "Cabo Bruno"; former police officer and vigilante who murdered criminals in the outskirts of São Paulo; murdered by unknown assailants in 2012.[22]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Brooke Wylde > Anna Torv

Bitch is morphing into Robin Wright

No.

What do I google user

There's not really much to spoil.

Attached: 1468470180178.jpg (951x710, 755K)

>Modern identity politics were practically invented by the Soviets
LOL

I sincerely believe that's an impossible feat.
/pol/ is retarded, But they're not THAT retarded.

They were, It all comes back to marxism.
Which is where all this IdPol and power dynamics is spewed from.

I have a problem with the fact that the writers pretended no resources were used to find the killer when in fact it was a HUGE story and the police and the FBI did everything to solve the case.

>Ain't no one investigatin the case
>Ain't no cops in black neighborhoods
>We had to kidnap the FBI agent so someone would help us

Lots of lies just to create racial hate. Just tell the story it's interesting enough

It’s hard to ignore. Miscegenation is an affront to nature

>Holden, we had to erase that from the tapes

so really, what was the point of all the BTK stuff?

why was this show suppose to be good again? i just finished it. holden ford didn't change at all during the second season. his arc ends right at the start. who cares about the lesbians. i thought holden was going to be vulgar again and in front of the major. I thought we were actually going to get a twist or something at the end but the least interesting thing possible happens (like in reality).

based and redpilled

There is honestly not enough Holden/ Bill buddy cop time.

OH LAWD JAYSUS

You have to imagine the level of self-loathing that goes on in the average 4chin poster

Would you say that your expectations have been... subverted?

If you got rid of the autist plot then the Manson interview wouldn’t have been nearly as kino

she ever do a sex scene or get naked?

Funny how this show tries so hard to be pc but the cases themselves are red pills about fags, pedos, niggers

So why was Manson even imprisoned for life? He didn't commit the murders. He just made the kids less afraid to commit murders. Even though it was the kids' plans to commit murders, he pretended to be the one orchestrating everything in order to appear more powerful, which makes sense given his 5'2" stature. But if that narrative was to be believed, why even imprison those kids for life? They weren't granted parole either. If Manson was the one "behind the murders" as they would like to portray it, why aren't the ones who stabbed and shot given leniency? Might as well arrest military personnel for "teaching" their subordinates to kill if they commit any murders outside of the army.

Look at who he killed and you have your answer.

The songs are pretty good this season.

Can anyone give me a list of all the serial killers through S2? They say their first names or they say their nicknames and I have trouble knowing who they are. There were way more interviewees than S1.

you took the bait of a pseudo intellect kid thats a contrarian fag

Is this a low security prison or something? Why was he interviewed in the middle of the gym with prisoners just outside and a bunch walking through?

I dunno. I guess I didn't watch enough Mansonkino. I've only known him from when he was getting on in age and acting (even more) kooky than usual. I've read from other posters that he nailed Manson spot on, but I guess I've never seen him in the 70's.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

are you serious? wow nice catch you should be a detective

i think you missed the point but okay

Gacy for sure. I wish it was Dahmer, since they're doing a lot of gay and torture murders this season, but he wasn't arrested until 1991

With someone else?

its not really revealed yet idk

Can anyone explain to me about Manson and his speech about clocks? He talked about clocks stopping and going, and then Bill asks Holden what the time was, and Holden asks Bill if his watch was broken.

What's all this shit about?

It's about how he doesn't "fit" into the serial killer mould. Bill and Holden talked about how they're all from broken homes, can't hold down jobs, bad with women, don't believe in God, etc.

But this guy was a leader in his community, held down a job, had a family, and was a church minister.

It made even more sense when you watch the part where Kemper told both of them that their theory only fits for the serial killers who've been caught. Because the ones that aren't caught don't fit that mould. They're only caught if and when they want to be caught.

Attached: MINDHUNTER.S02E02.Episode.2.720p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.VP9.mkv_snapshot_17.57_[2019.08.16_05.21.37].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

i like the show desu. the only fault i see is holdens anxiety wasnt brought up again after he 'pussies' out in the first 2 episodes.

the show isnt meant to be ultra realistic, just some drama thats kind of set around real murders, interesting to mainstream audiences like me who just likes watching fincher stuff doing serial killers.

its not meant for autists on a tv board thats contrarian about literally everything

Yeah, everybody liked that scene.

kek'd

God I want to fuck Tanya so bad

Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi's wristwatch stopped working, and he joked that Manson was responsible.
Charlie heard that and wondered if he did have that kind of power
Bill's watch stopped working after the Manson interview

What are the chances they'll bring up the zodiac killer?

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-120343_Google.jpg (1080x1920, 664K)

Tench carried the season desu

The show is now have some woman cuntspaling or some nigger blacksplaing everything. White man bad. Woman and nigger good!
I still watched the whole season hoping it would get better

Those disgusting peasant feet though.

Gib

Attached: gib..jpg (778x512, 34K)

YOUR
SHOW
NEEDS
A
DEAF
BLACK
WOMAN
JOURNALIST
IN
A GROUP
WITH
LESBIANS

Why is Wendy so fucking orange and yellow this season?