FUCK ME, TONY

>FUCK ME, TONY

wat do?

Attached: scarface_17.png (1146x797, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nDlqdff89fg
youtube.com/watch?v=loKvDbJ7PHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mb1-CN3wZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would get Tony to fuck her.

>that hair

What an awful time to be alive.

What an awful gay to be posting on 4channel.

nah he's right, i'd still fuck the shit out of her obviously but the hair is fucking atrocious. 80s blown out hair is the worst.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: cockaroach.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

the manlet

Tony, pussied out with 'muh morals' on the hit that would have smoothed out the rest of his life in wealthy comfort, yet goes and kills his best friend over some bullshit.

Everyone, they're criminal scum and we're supposed to feel sorry?

I've always hated Tony for that. Even at the end (of the movie) you can hear Tony say:"Why the fuck I do that, Manny?"

He was coke crazy..duh, right? Anyway it's a thrilling, yet sad story. The TV version is kino too.

There's a lot of 80s styles that make me diamonds actually, but yeah, the blown out hair just looks like Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally.

>never ejaculating into a head bush
What the fuck do you kids even jerk off to?

>80s blown out hair is the worst.
May I point out that the film was made in 1982 and set in various times up to "present day" (1983) and that the 1980s hadn't gotten its visual identity down pat and that it was full-on aping the '70s. So her look was '70s all the way, but of course DePalma wanted the film to be about the '80s as much as possible, not saying it's a '70s movie.

I mean, the '80s didn't establish its own visual styles until 1984 really. Look at the 1990s; 1990, 1991 both were very '80s in looks, but that changed in '92, but the election did that.

Her hair looked like that because shes supposed to be Cuban, Cubans are part Nig part Spic Island monkeys that naturally grow Afros

Manolo was the GOAT, sad the midget offed him

ugh it would be torturous to fuck a sister. you anons dont get it, it may be a cool fantasy but once your living side by side by related roasties you start seeing the the ugly side. and let me tell you it aint like the erotica you read.

ah yes the grand wizard speaks his know nothing knowledge.

Manny was a Chad and he used to keep Tony grounded.

Manny was a giga chad, the only man worthy for Gina

I know they were perfect together, and Tony should have been happy for them both and bought their way out of the life.

>Cuba's population is multiethnic, reflecting its complex colonial origins. Intermarriage between diverse groups is widespread, and consequently there is some discrepancy in reports of the country's racial composition: whereas the Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies at the University of Miami determined that 62% of Cubans are black

Get rekt faggot

lmao you can't be the goat if you are clearly inferior to your peer. Manny was cool, sure, but Tony was genuinely fucking crazy; unless you can match that level of lunacy, then I'm sorry but you are outclassed.

I tell you what, we don't need that smiling motherfucker.

I am here to point out that Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was also the best Maid Marion. She was in the kino one with Costner and Freeman.

Not them, but Tony's lunacy was his undoing and but quick. If anything, Manny ought to have killed Tony, but not really, that's not what I would have wanted, but Tony was out of line for a long time.

I love it that all the beautiful women in this are ghoulishly coke skinny. Makes them even hotter.

BEST. GAME. INTRO. EVER!!!

youtu.be/nDlqdff89fg

Manny’s death was well deserved. Manny would have never gotten anywhere without Tony, he’d still be washing dishes. He died probably at the height of his life and he basically had to die for his association with Tony, not because it’s morally wrong but because it shows an inherent weakness/hubris. Tony made everything happen for Manny to the point where he was going to marry his sister, he couldn’t just walk away and live happily ever after, and it’s good thing for Manny because he died before everything would’ve went to shit

reaction videos

>I am here to point out that Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio was also the best Maid Marion.
Accepted. She was also excellent in The Abyss. Plus boobs.

Imagine how much better this scene would be if they actually cast a good looking woman.

>NO TE MUEVAS CABRONCITO
wat do?

Attached: 0625826345d5c6317f13b4c669492d68_1.jpg (274x274, 15K)

Like if Brie Larson was her?

This scene made the film
youtube.com/watch?v=loKvDbJ7PHQ

Si, si. Es bueno.

based

>you got tits....ya need a bra

Fuck her skanky ass, then dump her in little Haiti, make her walk! Lololol!

>Is this it? That's what it's all about, Manny? Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Snorting? Then what? You're 50. You got a bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra. They got hair on them. You got a liver, they got spots on it, and you're eating this fuckin' shit, looking like these rich fucking mummies in here... Look at that. A junkie. I got a fuckin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fuck me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fuckin' little baby with her!
based

>Tell her I will fuck her if she stops shooting at me and puts the gun down.
>Then fuck her until Sosa's hit squad kills me.

Tony was literally saved by Manny right before getting chainsaw'd

REBENGAAAAAA!!

and white women flat ironed their hair, it looked awful. no one misses 80s hair. Also tony's love interest was hideous.

LIBERTA LIBERTA LIBERTA LIBERTA

Manny deserved to die.
Tony not only made him but he also told him he didn't want his sister involved in the crime world. Manny gets him involved with the Jew and they bust Tony. Then when he leaves him in charge he dissappears.
In the end they all got what they deserved.

The look Elvira gives him! "You son of a bitch!" Lol!

This has absolutely nothing to do with hairstyles from the 80s and 70s

>and white women flat ironed their hair, it looked awful. no one misses 80s hair. Also tony's love interest was hideous.
Is this a zoomer femanon? White women got frizzy perms too back then.

>Also tony's love interest was hideous.
Got to be a woman.

Tony was the one who corrupted Gina with all that money of his.

Attached: IMG_4765.jpg (850x565, 66K)

Michelle Pfeiffer during her prime was hideous to you? What the fuck is wrong with you, man?

What a twisted take.

Yeah he should’ve came up five minutes earlier before they killed that other guy from the camp, instead he just sitting in the car doing nothing, like usual

based primate

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS, TONY! ONLY IN THE MOUTH!"

What the HELL, Sosa!?!

Attached: ScarfaceSosa_02.jpg (773x535, 64K)

Tony was the one acting hot shit with Omar, so he paid for all the shit he talked by having his friend killed. Manny and the other dude came after 15 minutes, just as planned.

Tony only got as far as he did because of Manny. That is the real story. He killed Manny and then his whole life unraveled until he got murdered

He didn't disappear, he went to get married with his sister and was planning on telling him. Even Tony realized he fucked up during that introspection scene while he's getting raided.

Wrong, he got places because of his balls. Something that also proved to be his downfall.

>Who do you think we are, baggage handlers?
What if Omar just said, "alright, see ya".

Attached: 1533471660914.png (927x1035, 1.28M)

No they were going to rob them anyway, Tony was stalling, probably saved his life.

Why'd he do that?

He wasn't stalling, he was just doing what Tony does, run his mouth and he was lucky his friend came at the right fucking time before he got chainsawed to pieces.

Slightly different subject, does anyone else love all of Brian De Palma's movies

I'd kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

Attached: 43677.png (1920x816, 1.16M)

Not all of them, but I love the fuck out of Blow Out, Phantom of the Paradise (one of my all time favs), Scarface and M:I.

Some of Pacino's best work right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mb1-CN3wZs

Hi mom
Phantom of the paradise
Blow out
Scarface
Body double
The untouchables
Mission: impossible

Are they ones I've seen. Body double was kind of a let down he makes enjoyable movies.

>sees sister partying with another man

Attached: 66335.png (1920x816, 913K)

I believe that may be her natural hair to a large extent.
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio gas that sort of tight curly reddish Italian hair type.
That may be a bit puffier than she wore it a bit later, but it was still basically her natural hair.

Blanchet is best modern Maid Marion.

>he got places because of his balls.
>Couldn't deal with killing a child despite knowing your product has ruined the lives of thousands of young women.
If tony kept a limit on the amount he was importing/making he'd have been fine.

Even turds like him have some sort of principles they adhere to. That was also his waking up moment.

Why are Italians so fucking sexy?

>Is this it? That's what it's all about, Chuck? Feeding, seeding, fucking, sucking?

Attached: original.jpg (1292x1292, 86K)

Because Monica Bellucci is Italian.

You need to watch Carlito's Way

Why was he such a cuck for his sis?

Body double was a fucking classic what are you talking

also Dressed to Kill

Dunno just didn't like it as much as blow out. I didn't hate but and didn't think it was bad. Maybe I should try it again.

I will, user.