Worst season?

Worst season?

Attached: Sopranos_DSEason3.jpg (2560x1920, 979K)

season 2

>the noah storyline
>the jackie storyline
>the parts with his son being a fuckup
>most of the season was just them going around in circles
yeah it was trash. only redeeming part was the pine barrens episode and the car salesman tony was fucking

oh yeah forgot to mention
>that cringe FBI opening episode
>the fucking CGI Olivia

Attached: 1562527650049.png (894x773, 48K)

i liked the fbi episode

No worst seasons and even no bad episodes. Name another 1 show who does this

Hard to choose, they were all so terrible

The only two characters I genuinely disliked were AJ after he left football because he turned into a mopie baggy little bitch and artie. I fucking hate artie. If arties in saints of Newark I hope I get to see someone breake his knees with a tire iron

Its currently in production

>The Bunch of Boys from Brunswick is an upcoming American crime drama film directed by Alan Taylor and written by David Chase and Lawrence Konner, as a prequel to Chase's HBO crime drama series The Sopranos.

Attached: 1505045023301.jpg (250x233, 4K)

Season 4

It's okay user I did too

4 I think. Weird and/or good thing about this show is that there's no one season that's way worse or way better than the rest. No clear ranking like with Breaking Bad or The Wire.

this. GOAT show though, season 2 is still like a 9.5

S4 (Carmela/Furio) and S6A (Vito fag plot and filler).

You all have awful taste.
Season 6 was garbage
>le whacky adventures of mobsters in movieland
>Fat faggot played by a terrible actor going on the run to VT or whatever and getting more screentime than just about anyone
>AJ

S5 wasn't much better
>"Hey everyone this is my cousin whose name is also Tony. We grew up together and were best friends. Whenever people would call our names they'd have to specify who our father was otherwise we'd get mixed up, thats how inseperable we were. I'm sure i’ve mentioned him before, right..?
>In the same episode we meet Feech who had been mentioned several times throughout the series despite only ever having been a minor part of any characters life
>Tony B's arc ends with a dramatic showdown with Tony S in a 2 man scene
Gay stuntcasting. Just because you get great actors wanting to be on the show doesnt mean you should base an entire season on trying toset up as many big emotional monologues and shit with them as possible. This is exactly what GoT did and everyone rightly criticized D&D.

First 4 were all great

>watching S1E01 after S06E21

Wow, James Gandolfini really aged like milk in those seven years.

Sopranos is terrible with character introductions in general. They can just shit out any character at any time and use the excuse "oh they've just been in prison this whole time that's why you haven't seen them before". It really bugged me watching the show.

>adequate cgi for the year 2000
>Jamal Ginsberg & the entire Jackie Jr. arc
>horrific stairwell rape scene
>Bacala Sr. is The Terminator
>SHE WAS A HOAH
>the mere beginning of AJ fucking up
>Gloria
wow are you stupid?

What was the point of milfy being raped it if it was basically forgotten about after that episode?

Do you really need the dog dream explained to you?
Come to think of it, doesnt she point blank explain it to her kike psychiatrist?

I liked the AJ subplot but I hated the Blanca story arc. They could've chosen a better love interest.

They actually alluded to this when Tony B. came out and Bobby's kids were like "what? how come we never heard of you before!?"

Mad Men

I was so relieved when Jackie Jr. got killed.

im watching the show for the first time and it starts taking on a really dark tone after season 3. less comedy and more seriousness imo

MAD MEN IS GARBAGE
BAD WRITTING
NO BUSINESS AND FINANCES

Attached: 1_irG0l-jVwmADqeG-V8Tctw.jpg (1000x662, 144K)

THIS user IS A REAL MORON IF HE THINKS MAD MEN IS ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST TV SHOW IN YEARS !
MUCH BETTER THAN PREVIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS SHOWS! SAD!

It gets much darker by the end.
Also leave now because people will inevitably spoil it.

*be aj*
*stands on bench*