I mean it was kind of funny

I mean it was kind of funny...

Attached: MV5BMTc1NjIzODAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTgzNzk1NzM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,631,1000_AL_.jpg (631x1000, 82K)

Tell me one of the jokes.

I thought this was connected to The Boys in some way and I got really confused

Kids swearing and acting like seth rogen gimmick runs thin after 5 minutes. Kids are inherently cringeworthy and uncharismatic. Seth rogen also has white genocide agenda and degeneracy in every single one of his vile movies.

>white genocide agenda

Attached: tinfoilhatday-3.jpg (1280x1280, 511K)

imagine thinking seth rogen is a literal evil genius lmoa

>white genocide agenda and degeneracy in every single one of his vile movies.
Imagine unironically typing this shit

>The media don't promote degeneracy

the children say "fuck" a lot

Attached: Spielberg Dolphins.jpg (632x406, 45K)

>seth rogen
Is he Jewish ?

Lmao yeah bro the jews are trying to turn us all into cock smoking trannies

I haven't seen it but I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you.

Do they get to see boobies or hairy pusy?

You see a sex dolls pusy kind of. Also i wanted to sniff the farts of the two older girl antagonists

It's a hard R and no nudity?

I don't said that, you retarded. I bet you assume I'm a white nationalist too. Because only them are against degeneracy.

the children say "fuck" hundreds of times

Attached: Pizza with Pearlman.jpg (700x394, 78K)

Name a seth rogen movie without race mixing, taking drugs, narcissism, child-free propaganda, hot women falling for ugly jews or feminist agenda. Obviously they're not gonna say kill all white people, it's subtle brainwashing you npc retards

Language, drugs, and a bunch of sex toys and shit will do that. Fuck how often do movies even show tits on screen in theaters anymore?

I'm going to be straight here. Its cool bro i am a white nationalist too, but I am also a cuckold. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I unironically enjoyed the movie. It was raunchy comedy, but good hearted. A rare combination. So the kids were around some stolen beer. So they found some sex toys. Other than the frat house scene, none of the movie seemed even slightly far fetched.
It's obvious this board isn't smart enough for intellectual films, patient enough for subtitles or anything psychological, mature enough for thrillers. It glosses over horror entirely. It mocks action movies because the only things it takes serious are HBO/AMC hack jobs, fighting over comic books, and waifu fetish threads. Can you guys let people that actually fucking watch movies enjoy a laugh without freaking out over Seth Rogen being near kids? He's not a fucking sex offender.
I bet when pineapple express came out you liked it. I bet you liked tropic thunder. I bet you liked super bad. Same theme of comedy but with child actors, and guess what? The jokes are tamed down to reflect that. I got cousins 13-15 and I'll recommend it to them the same as I would to all of you.
If you're really that fucking cynical that you won't give it a chance, I don't know what to say. Get help. You clearly have other issues

Knocked Up is an explicity Pro-Life movie, they even have a scene where the characters consider just having an abortion but they agree it'd be wrong to do. Now here comes the Buts:

>race-mixing
Yes Seth Rogen is a Jew and race mixes with a white european. Everyone who is not a White Nationalist or a hard left Jew considers European Jews like Seth to be white though.
>taking drugs
Alcohol, pot and psychedelics. Shit lots of normal California people dabble with. It's not partying hard with Coke or Meth.
>child-free propaganda
Literally the opposite lmao
>hot women falling for ugly jews
Because it's really implausible that some drunk ho would sleep with an ugly guy at a club? Shit does happens.
>feminist agenda
Literally ends with them agreeing they have to raise the kid together as a couple.

Movie is degenerate if you're Mormon or hardcore Evangelical but pretty inspirational for most families today.

Because kids haven't been saying fuck since I don't know the last 20 years?