Do you agree with letterboxd's top 20 highest rated movies of the decade?

Do you agree with letterboxd's top 20 highest rated movies of the decade?
1. Parasite (2019)
2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
3. Whiplash (2014)
4. The Handmaiden (2016)
5. It’s Such a Beautiful Day (2012)
6. A Separation (2011)
7. The Farewell (2019)
8. Shoplifters (2018)
9. Coco (2017)
10. Mommy (2014)
11. Paddington 2 (2017)
12. Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
13. Incendies (2010)
14. Your Name (2016)
15. Moonlight (2016)
16. La Flor (2018)
17. Call Me by Your Name (2017)
18. Inception (2010)
19. Roma (2018)
20. The Lighthouse (2019)

Attached: parasite.jpg (630x1200, 173K)

Based CHADdington.

>2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Stopped reading there.

Man this movie is getting shilled HARD lately
>hurf durf I’m a smurf
Shut up

>Spiderman
>Moonlight
>Inception
Lel

letterboxd is somehow more reddit than reddit

Honestly if you have not seen at least ten (10) of these movies you do not belong on this beard.

Why does everyone circlejerk over spiderman into the niggerverse so hard it just seemed like a generic animated movie to me. Decent and entertaining but not amazing

>Man this movie is getting shilled HARD lately
happens literally every year. Koreans release an ok film that people dickride into oblivion. see Burning, or The Wailing, or The Handmaiden, or any of those korean revenge films from the early 2010s.

I've seen Paddington 2 ten times so it evens out

Yikes.

Attached: 1562472945462.png (300x300, 192K)

More like if you have not seen Chaddington 2 then you do not belong on this board and should probably just die.

Based Mommyposters getting into the top 10.

Top notch animation which it deserves for that praise alone. The story was boring trash though. Besides, the guy who did the animation did a short in Love, Death and Robots that's way fucking better than that overrated movie.

1.Parasite
4.Handmaiden

2 Korean films in Top5.Based Korea RULE

I thought that guy's design was shortlisted for Spidey Verse. Sony went with somebody else. The dude who provided his style to Netflix was their second choice.

Probably because it's the best spiderman movie to date. But that's not saying much honestly.

It just hit torrent sites like 2 days ago after a lot of anticipation

>Roma
>good
Hahahahhaha

I’ve only seen 6. I like the big budget stuff more though like Endgame and I can’t watch subtitled shit at all.

Wrong

>20. The Lighthouse
Is this playing at film festivals or something? It doesn’t release in theatres until mid October.

Which is the best for you then?

Quite a few movies on here aren’t available to rent or haven’t even been released. Is 2019 going to be remembered as the most kino year in the 2010’s?

I'm surprised It's such a Beautiful day is ranked so high honestly. I tought it was more obscure. It's my favorite movie ever.
>inb4 leddit

I don't watch films made after 1940

I don't watch films made after 1800.

Lists like these and IMDB top 250 and reddit threads are always shit because the only people who participate in movie ranks and ratings are people who don't even like movies. There are some good movies on that list but you can tell that these people would like anything if anyone told them it had artistic value.

No Br2049