Who will direct his biopic?

Who will direct his biopic?

Attached: 1563191654242.jpg (480x772, 169K)

mel

With a car, you can go anywhere you want...

Yes we know. With a car you can go anywhere you want.

would be kino

Who will play the Basedman ?

Timothy Olyphant

Pretty good, Mickey Rourke would have been perfect if it was thirty years ago.

NIGGERS COULD BE HERE

Brad Pitt

Really? Do amerilards actually put milk in their cars?

Adam Sandler

~*Sweet dreams are made of these*~

~*Who am I to disagree*~

Attached: 1553653179580.gif (840x488, 511K)

Paul Bettany

ANYWHERE

Far from here.

Far from THEM.

Did y'all miss the profile picture?

Attached: 1536261916534.jpg (492x388, 39K)

I hate NIGGERS

Yea Forumss greatest achievement, only took them 10 years

Cohen Brothers

Attached: 266525321543.jpg (640x853, 168K)

Drives a Civic, hopefully has a solid gold Datejust on his wrist.

Formerly roastie

Roger Avery.

he said to himself out loud

why do we need this thread every day

>We can't stop here, this is nigger country!

this is a Yea Forums meme? gimme a QR

You can ask the same thing about every thread

we haven't had it for at least a week, and no-ones even posted IT yet, you're just a weekend tourist

Ed Norton

you want the story, but I don't have it right now, just understand with a car you can go anywhere you want

It's because Yea Forums posters are extremely autistic.

seconding this. pls respond

Post the full copypasta

fine you lazy tourists, here's the origional
>write a story about this image
>"NIGGERS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: anywhere.jpg (483x643, 104K)

Attached: 1565915456819.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

Michael Mann obviously, how was that not the first post?

this

does anyone have the screencap to share...I need it for my project..

lmao it does remind me of Heat

I was literally reciting this pasta to myself, out loud, when I opened the board and saw this thread. No joke

Attached: fish.png (891x603, 1.11M)

Yea Forums is easily the board with the best pastas in the whole site, what are you talking about.
The Blood Meridian pasta being the best one.

I said to myself, out loud.

>"MORADORES could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be MORADORES anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his hard jawline. "I HATE POORFAGS" he thought. Some shitty brazilian song reverberated from the nearby police car, making it pulsate even as the $2 tobacco circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of favelas after dark. "With a gun, you can take down anyone you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: Cop.jpg (956x500, 71K)

The shitty brazillian song should be Bum Bum Tam Tam

Idris elba

It's obviously a role for Sam Rockwell and if you disagree you're a pleb

Please post it. I've been looking for years

Attached: 15262357248359.jpg (310x272, 67K)

Zach Efron in 15 years if he starts smoking 4 packs a day starting today.

ah, blood meridian, monsieur? that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.

for you

lmao I gave up trying to read that at the third line
wonder if I could shitpost anything useful on Yea Forums?

it hurts so much, I can't do it, no one can, this is genius

No not that one, the one about the lollying and the genitals and the "like a djinn"

Attached: my kek.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Attached: 5cf546b4210000fd08e68ef2.jpg (630x840, 51K)

I love how it looks like maybe it makes sense but by the end it looks like it obviously makes no fucking sense anymore, but you can't tell where it stopped trying to

is that rob lowe?

Paul Bettany

Yep. The first time I saw the pic I've thought it was him.

No, that's Rob Highe

there is no reason this should be as funny as it is, give this man a pulitzer now

so who is it? really I have no idea

Heyyyy just got back from Vegas and I'm lookin to direct some keno
Any tips?

Attached: Screenshot_20170917-131457.png (1080x1692, 1.24M)

right here Mr.Director!
*goatse.jpg*

Do americans have cars that run on milk? What a bunch of fat bastards

It seems like a job for THE auteur. Director, writer.. and the leading part.

Attached: christopher_nolan_horizontal_a_l.jpg (1296x730, 143K)

Hey that's me wtf

I was just having a hard day, whats the big deal?!
In my book you work hard, you play hard.

>9$ wine pumping powerfully

Attached: 1563164727743.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

Yes. Putting milk in our cars has been a ancient American secret for millenniums. Makes the cars insides big and strong like our bones.