MCU thread

MCU thread

Attached: D-u0FEcXsAA5qhi (1).jpg (680x314, 36K)

Of course his suit can't get sad

Wait, isn't there a subplot where Peter Parker wants to give up his role as a hero because he's being outshined by Mysterio?

Jeremy Conrad is a fucking idiot.

>haha losing superpowers because you're sad?! WTF this is laughable!
>why yes, of course it makes sense that a man would become super strong after being bitten by a spider!

Yes

also FFH was shit but Mysterio and peter's autistic gf made up for it

Attached: 1565831163434.gif (540x253, 2.91M)

Attached: D5DP05GVUAISatF.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

about as deep an analysis of film as you will ever see from a Marvel fanboy

That reminds me of that one "Every Frame A Painting" episode where he talks about Jackie Chan/Hong Kong martial arts movie where they would double take the action inbetween cuts in contrast of Western Action movies where they jumpcut between takes during action. They don't look like they kiss. She looks like she just moved her head towards him and pulled back just before touching lips.

Attached: b14de09c7e9b9272744a4b2716568b6d.jpg (600x598, 43K)

I work with people like these and every day I wonder if I'm going to shove them under a train or if I'm just gonna lie on the train tracks myself.

Will the MCU run out of steam before phase 5? Is Marvel going for a 3 phase trilogy again? There has to be a breaking point for general audiences, right?

>lootcrate
what the fuck is that

how many of them are named derek

A monthly box of pop culture garbage for millennials

A company that has filed for bankruptcy

It's dead now. Is all you should know.

I'm glad that fad passed.

just watched youtube videos, pathetic and sad. imagine bringing a woman over to your house and everything you own has a character on it
>"you want a drink"
>"yes, please"
>"spider man or naruto glass?"
>"uhm.. maybe we can just get comfy and watch a movie instead"
>adjusts herself on the couch moving your ghostbusters pillows and a call of duty blanket

what's with that guy's teeth? they're angled down as you look farther back in his mouth.

maybe being fat-boned is a real thing

Fuck that fat cuck

mcu = win

>emotionless production line crap is better because i need this free bag of crap from disney

Based

All I want is a rhino movie. I get that won’t happen until atleast 2021 but please Marvel I’ll shill for your movies on Yea Forums if you do it.

These "people" should be shoot

He's not lying, the raimi spiderman was too emo, doc oc and the train citizens that help spiderman are the only good things about them. You take those away and you got nothing.

Spider-Man FFH is one of the worst MCU movies made.. And you're absolutely out of your MIND if you think nu-Spidey is even in the same category of the fucking Raimi trilogy.

this guy is ridiculous.

Why does Holland lose his Peter Tingle?

Literally why? Because of sad of Tony's death? Because he's sad of MJ? It's not established.

Why does he get his Peter Tingle back in the climax? Did he get over Tony? Did he solidify things with MJ? No. He just gets them back because the story needed it.

These are the only 2 scenes that deal with (Happy mentions it briefly). It is not developed at all.

Contrast this with Spider-Man 2, where Tobey loses his powers progressively as his personal life continues to fall apart, and his powers come back when he commits to Spider-Man.

spiderman doesn't lose his powers because "he's sad" unconsciously he doesn't WANT to be a spiderman, he just wants to be a normal person like everyone else, finish his studies, marry mary jane, start a family, raise kids, but he knows he can't do that because "a great power carries a great responsibility" and when you are a child you are not aware of these things but when you mature you realize that peter parker is like you, a human being...

Attached: to be or not to be.jpg (1200x793, 92K)

These aren’t human beings.

lmao some women will put up with anything for a few years as they plot the divorce

Attached: 1417371476976.jpg (531x800, 73K)

It was a metaphor for erectile disfunction

Kill yourself, soulless disney mom.

They're the next step in the evolution

It's not just wrong to say that Raimi's trilogy was overrated or that MCU Spiderman is better, it's downright disrespectful. They should humble themselves and have some fucking humility. Very very disrespectful.

what have (((they))) done to us

ing eachother

it’s your own fault you haven’t had sex yet

who uncle joey?

>Losing his powers because he’s sad?!!
Men often can’t even get something as biologically fundamental as a boner when they have confidence issues/depression
Many such cases
It’s happened to me even, went 4 weeks without being able to get hard due to mental issues
Makes sense Spider-Man could fall into a similar state
Absolute pleb filter topic this

poor white man he can't do his own decisions...

Attached: 1451325114642s[1].jpg (247x250, 7K)

He's afraid.

Pic related is a better Spiderman movie.

Attached: Spiderman PS4.jpg (720x720, 89K)

People got tired of a new shirt, 4 posters and 300 stickers every month? NO WAY!

nah he wants to give up his role as a hero because he wants to hang out with a girl he likes

He doesn't lost his powers because Tony Stark bought them for him lmao, these movies are garbage and we all should apologize to Garfield bros

lol, you stupid idiots will always post pictures of ugly normies having fun and being with friends because you have no fun and no friends.

Attached: kramer.png (570x567, 490K)

Why doesn't Iron Man get iron suits for his avengers buddies? Why did he give one of them to some random kid? Are they even trying to make sense and they just know the bugmen will give them money and not ask questions?

especially when it was for shit they didn't care about like Dr Who and Battle Star whatever. Also, some serious same fagging in here. we get it dude, you hate happiness and fun.

t. fatass with fatass friends

Why can't autists comprehend subtext and metaphors?

The post you replied was my first post ITT.
I don't watch capeshit and I don't care if people enjoy eating shit. I'm just criticizing these random boxes full of garbage.