This ad should be taken off the air. I get the message and all but I find it real fucking gross

This ad should be taken off the air. I get the message and all but I find it real fucking gross.
(If you don't know what it is it's a Gillette ad about razors and accepting your skin or some shit)

Attached: icky.png (531x607, 420K)

Is that the gun girl who shit her pants?

She probably doesn't even use razors imagine if she started cutting those things off

I've never seen it and I don't care but I do want them to stop showing that ad where the kid sticks a cheeto up his nose. I still have no idea what it's advertising because I avert my eyes from the television every time it is on.

Brave girl. Don't shave your mustache, you should be proud of it. Fuck razors.

>tiny milkers
what a lost opportunity to go full-cow

Attached: cow.jpg (707x707, 138K)

What's with Gillette and being retarded lately?

It's because everyone who isn't a retard uses adblockers so their marketing team only sees the ones that don't and aim all their shit directly at them.

Also putting diversity hires in their marketing team

doubling down and bleeding money, im not sure what they are doing

They are desperate due to all the basedboys and hipsters who stopped shaving and the women voicing outrage because they are charged like 2 extra bucks for a pink version of a men's razor.

You guys are all fags. I'd fuck the shit out of this broad and make her my wife. And I would feel totally secure that every retard would not want to bang my weird giraffe wife.

Also fuck Gillette, they are virtue-signalling HARD. Seriously flailing.

Literally a tool to mod your body to meet society's standard
>Be proud of your body!

I hate these nasty mutants and it's gross seeing them shilled on TV. Seriously kill yourself if you have cow splotches instead of normal skin.

Diversity quotas in companies simple as that

At least it's not a black woman with white spots.

Once her creamy body is in your hands it wouldn't matter virgin

Here it's more depressing, because white people have potential

Only a desperate incel like you would fuck that.

This. The woman who ran the anti man ads was jewish as well.

>it's a Yea Forums so disconnected with reality they think advertising is about ideology episode
I'm afraid they are playing you, the same as everyone else to gain attention.

Why can't women just buy the blue razors? Is it on the top shelf or are they just that helpless they buy whatever they're programed to?

At least this one is positive, even if it is just shitting out the same tired old MUH DIVERSITY lines that we've heard a million times before. I'd rather this than "WHITE MEN BAD, NOW BUY OUR RAZORS ANYWAY"

Female razors are better engineered to deal with their curves and body hair types. They'd cut themselves a million times with a male razor.

Yeah I'm totally fine with the message it's just the stuff they show is really gross (for example they show this fat lady shaving her hairy ass belly)

bullshit all they have is that placebo strip

Pursuit of controversybucks.

DISGUSTING!!!

This shot never used to happen before in vitro fertilization... fucking zoomers.

>mfw your peanut butter allergies turn into the next ebola

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x309, 117K)

>Female razors are better engineered to deal with their curves and body hair types.
Okay Gillette. Go to sleep. No need to shill your pink products here.

In truth, I was talking about the same exact product but in pink plastic, not high-ish end over engineered shit with supposedly better effectiveness.

She shit her pants? It's fun to refer to her as a human rights advocate and see how pissed off faggots get

Based giraffe wife haver