It was fucking great

It was fucking great.

Attached: invader-zim-movie-review--1565937268310.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5Q5nPtmsnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was weird how they kind of change Gaz, but i quickly get used to it

Attached: gaz.jpg (1080x596, 717K)

At least they didn’t make anyone trans

yet

the way the head was animated bothers me, but overall great movie

*holds up spork*

I'm watching it now, the humor and characters are the same but the animation makes it feel more like Billy and Mandy

Yeah after the rockos modern shitshow I wasnt expecting much but it was pretty funny

Attached: IMG_20181231_201238.jpg (950x720, 131K)

SHILL from Yea Forums

The anime intro was kino. Shame it only lasted ~20 seconds.

forgot pic

Attached: 1566012757376.jpg (1837x2085, 500K)

This was not "classic Invader Zim" at all. Classic Zim is a horrible, disgusting, dystopian future where Zim has no qualms about horribly mutilating, mutataing, maiming, or flat out murdering humans. Classic Zim would have had Zim making Clembrane from Membrane's amputated arms and Dib's DNA, fucking up the cloning process so he was a lumpy, mutated dib/membrane hybrid full of extra organs and shit he'd cough up and try and make food for the kids with. Not that shitty pink blob we got. Classic Zim would have had the peaceday bracelets infect the host children like parasites and turn them in to braindead green semitransparent versions of themselves after being shot by the moose, never being cured by the end of the episode and the world being too stupid to realize something had happened. Classic Zim would have had his plans foiled by something extremely stupid and commonplace within humanity, like the Florpus being an actual living entity but the stench of humans being so great that when it tried to eat them, it spat them back out in disgust someplace near where earth originally was, but not exactly, leaving a noticeable change in the solar system, etc. that only Dib calls out to everyone, who as always, ignores him.

No, this wasn't Classic Zim at all. This was a silly XD SO RANDUMB, slightly longer and heavily censored family friendly episode made for netflix.

This shit is not worth a copypasta. Dont know why you keep posting it.

Attached: 243241.jpg (1366x768, 246K)

It was barely "XD SO RANDUMB" when Gir has maybe 3 minutes of total scene presence.

>watch first five minutes
>hear that faggot who does all the Rick and Morty voices
That's as far as I got.

mega pls

Shit, its out already? Alright be back in an hour or so

>Not watching the far superior LAtin American Dub
Pleb

Why does he have ears?

Gir's pretty based cutepilled in retrospect though
youtube.com/watch?v=_5Q5nPtmsnA

I didn't even notice. Everyone else was great though, sounded exactly the same.

It was awkward closure. Nice to see Zim actually invade, and the tallest get wrecked, but the humor didn't feel right. The original definitely had more edge and digustingness to it.

boring
predictable
safe

I thought the humor was spot on but it was a lot lighter in terms of everything else