I can´t stop thinking about how fucking good this movie was. help

I can´t stop thinking about how fucking good this movie was. help

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-poster.jpg (2024x3000, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kkx7oXhVpxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this movie is racist towards asian people

You should see Manson in Mindhunter season 2

And that’s a good thing

No! THIS IS GOOD

Attached: White Population.jpg (2394x893, 683K)

Saw it 3 times. Can't wait to put a tv in my garage and watch it with the boys and smoke ciggies.

NOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! IM IN CHARGE HERE

I saw it twice and I still don't feel satisfied. I need to see it one more time to fully appreciate its greatness.

>that scene where it's just Rick and Cliff talking over the FBI episode
>it's basically a dvd commentary
this movie is pretty fun, yeah.
It's a shame the last act goes out the fucking window, but those first 2 acts are great

>FBI episode
Nigga act 3 is the best, it's the best Tarantino-like scene Tarantino has ever made.

>this movie is racist towards asian people

Attached: 1565893119978.png (454x520, 13K)

youtu.be/Kkx7oXhVpxg
It was great the 3rd time. I didn't have to watch it so technical.

Margot robbie, aka jamie pressly’s little sister, is so f’ing hot bros

it was forgettable and without any substance. good production values though. try again next time

Our girl, Grace, hated it. Said it was too violent towards women.

I like music from the 60s, radio, Brad Pitt, Leo, Westerns, QT (sometimes), 50s/60s television and last but not least I had an obsession with the Tate-Labianca murders when I was a teenager. It's like someone made a movie for me.

>Uhh, can I help you?

GOAT line delivery

yeah that's exactly what i thought when i left the cinema. this movie is niche and made for a certain group of people who grew up in the era of that music, radio and 60-80s hollywood. still pretty great production, sadly i dont relate to that era

Shit man I dunno, I just left the theater and I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Like, the film is completely safe and fine with just being a comfy comedy spoofing hollywood and recreating that late 60's era. Seriously the atmosphere for that time is super well built, it's almost surprising for Tarantino.

But then we timeskip, the movie drags back the narrator from the awkward cutaway in the beggining, it rushes into the ending, and it's just nonsense, from the moment they invade the house until Rick brings the flamethrower the film is just noise.
It's just so ridiculous it almost feels like Tarantino is spoofing himself. Which even then what does he mean with all that?
Like seriously what's the point of that ending?

Dunno man, that whole last third felt sloppy and forced, like Quentin didn't know how to end this film and he took the opportunity to make it about the biggest thing that happened in that time.
Still the movie is a great hangout and prolly the ultimate booker kino.

The trailer scene with the macaroni and dog food was so unbelievably comfy.

It was good but come on.

>Said it was too violent towards women.

Heard her say that she liked Hateful Eight was that her only problem with this movie?

I felt the same way until I went to bed and couldn't stop thinking about it, have seen it 3 times since. Don't know what it is. The flamethrower is literally the only thing that could be over the top but it really isn't. Actors get to keep old props, cars, weapons, clothes ect and it was the 50s man.

Leonardo DiCaprio in a bathrobe screaming at hippies was kino as fuck
>Take your mechanical asshole & GET IT THE FUCK OFF MY STREET!
>*sips blender*

>fucking hippies
3 minutes into movie

Attached: 1507275183770.jpg (193x182, 21K)

>The flamethrower is literally the only thing that could be over the top but it really isn't
my sister described it as poetically jumping the shark, it makes perfect sense, it's the PERFECT punchline for the batshit insanity of the fight, like it's the peak of all the ridiculous shit, but it makes so much sense it really ends up being the most believable thing about the whole ending

Could you do something about the heat?

The most unbelievable part about the movie was Sadie convincing Tex to murder other people outside of Charlie's direct orders.

Ex-Manson girl Dianne Lake didn't like the portrayal of Squeaky.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 9.37.29 PM.png (699x296, 83K)

can someone remind me what Margeret robbie's purpose in the film was?

no name whore defending another whore. yawn

Because she was the original target of the manson family. Her purpose was to be dalton's neighbor, which leads the family to fucking with the wrong house. Are you retarded?

I felt similarly cus I kept thinking this was the world my dad saw when he was a dirty hippy in the 60s. Even without that feel though, its an engaging movie in just how beautifully crafted the world is. I actually like that you sort of feel like nothing really happens until the end.

shit you are right, that´s one of my favorite scenes.

She was a sexy red herring that also let you peek into the world of rich pop icons in the 60s. A rich contrast to the working man world of cliff, the real ubermensch in qts movie.

Attached: 8130BBE6-D299-4B8B-92FF-1A2BF328EBAE.jpg (555x691, 118K)

Is this his absolute comeback?

I just came from the theater and felt immersed but didn’t really see any point in the entire movie...what am I missing? The end made me laugh a lot.

Feel like i am trying to create things that aren’t there.

You got pleb filtered.

Where would you rank OUATIH on Tarantino movies? Last place?

The movie, if you can legit call it one, is 3/10 at best. This tread is filled with fucking studio shills trying to pump up dying ticket sales and milk this borefest for another week.

whats funnier is the box office results

Attached: 09807098.jpg (1293x933, 277K)

movie of the decade so far tbqhwyf

for pajeets paid 3 cents an hour to promote movies made for 70 year olds

How will Quentin Tarantino ever get funding again?

Attached: 1535463927715.png (200x300, 28K)

still his biggest opening and 4th largest gross

I want to move to Maine

I thought pacific northwest was heavily white

Third time for me was good, it hit the spot. Was still catching things I hadn't noticed the first two times.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEmovies made for 70 year olds

Attached: t.gif.gif (800x600, 144K)

Are we to believe a man of Booth's physique subsists on macaroni and cheese and beer?