CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW...

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

Attached: jasonlee_a.jpg (928x523, 74K)

Tell me the story of his death like it's the 90s.

The cold war was over. And we were killing Christian in Serbia to divert attention from the president getting a blowy in the Oval Office.

THERE AINT NO COMIN BACK

ITS STING IN THE RAFTERS

Cant rain all the time ~

checked

get it? because he's the raven

>*bai ling's nipples appear*

STUPID ASSHAIR

FIRE IT UP FIRE IT UP

nah uh. Hes a crow.

Sissy hypno thread?

Pussies drink last.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

Is the comic any good? I've heard Eric is way mentally fucked up after being brought back to life in the comic than the movie

Attached: the_crow_-_tpb_p013.png (590x955, 345K)

IM NOT SKANK. SKANK RIGHT THERE. SKANK’S DEAD.

great soundtrack

You cheap-ass, chrome-dome, child-molesting, saprophyte motherfucker.

comic is also more bizarre because the crow talks and there's this weird relationship they create while Draven is back to life other than that the comic is way more focused on the revenge aspect than the movie where it becomes Eric taking down a whole criminal empire, the top dollar character is in the comics but as a bit character for example

I ain't makin this up.
Im not TWISTED like you two fucks.

Attached: MV5BNDlhYjRmNTktMDlkNi00MjQzLTk5YTYtNGQ2NGFlOWMyYjE1L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg (426x270, 63K)

SHIT ON ME!!! SHIT ON ME!!!!

Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is...

FIRE IT UP! FIRE IT UP! FIRE IT UP!

I will tell you how he lived

>the crow talks
Neat, I'm going to read this

Attached: cff009638734a36518ba525d9c394669.jpg (329x257, 26K)

lol