/TPTR/ twin peaks general

WHAT IN THE EVERLIVING FUCK DID I JUST SPEND 18 HOURS ON? What was the bad coopers goal? Why was david bowie a tea pot? What were all the numbers? What am i supposed to take away from this? What year did it end on? Help me anons i just got lynched bad

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 160K)

Juuuuuuust you
Aaaaaaaand IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

the season of television ever made

>promised to see you in 25 years
>actually fulfill that promise in time
Lynch you motherfucker

the best*

My mum watched most of this but didn't see the final episode. I saw it all but still feel like she has a better idea of what was going on.

>What was the bad coopers goal?
to stay outside of the black lodge by sending others in his place, and to find the entry point to the white lodge

>Why was david bowie a tea pot?
David Bowie declined the offer to reprise his role because (as later Lynch and everyone would find out) he was dying.

>What were all the numbers?
Coordinated, pointers, signposts

>What am i supposed to take away from this?
that's for your to assess

Evil cooper wanted to go back in time and place the Bob egg inside Laura. Just like Bob went back in time in fwwm. Additionally he wanted to understand everything and learn everything

David Bowie travelled in space in time so much he reached a new state of existence and has to be contained in the pot

It ended in 2017

Sounds like someone got pic related

Attached: Xvm7coS.gif (720x404, 3.89M)

Why did the tea pot spit out numbers? What did the giant want with the gloved kid? Was bob created by an atom bomb?

Freudian slip here.
Might as well have said "The only season of television that matters."

Also who were the sooty geeks? Why was diane a balloon? What happened to diane after her and coop fucked?

1. they were coordinates where evil Coop got his son zapped away. it was a trap meant to destroy evil Coop, which he suspected and it's why he send his kid instead.

2. he created one-punch lad, who was the one to destroy the BOB sphere that inhabited inside evil Coop

3. no, the atom bomb just opened a rift between our world and the black lodge that allowed JUDY and BOB to come into our world

What does the giant want? Why did the man from another place turn into a tree? Is the tree from another place good or bad? Also tnx for the info youre very helpful

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1152, 575K)

Also why did audrey disappear after she danced? Was she even in the same dimension as the other characters the entire time? What meaning do you derive from this thing?

1. he's an antagonist to the black lodge and he helps people against it, but we have no idea what he wants or why.

2. pic related

3. kind of both, since it was originally a part of Bob but then got cut off and now helps a bit but is still part of the black lodge

Attached: 81cf4e85296a789ba2b41b65c5795f4e.jpg (1280x934, 71K)

the entire twin peaks universe is inside her head

Dude are you serious? Its all audreys dream? Do you think he will make a season 4? And how did cooper know when waking up after having sex with diane to ask the waitress for the other waitress?

Also once again thanks this is helping me understand this thing better. Heres a quality image

Attached: image.jpg (908x485, 371K)

The most common theory is that she's still in a coma from the explosion in season 2, and we're seeing her dreams or something along those lines.

But according to the books by Mark Frost (which are debatable on how canon they are, if at all), Audrey woke up from her coma after giving birth to evilCoop's son, attended community college for economics and bussiness administration, then opened a beauty salon in twin peaks. the guy we see with her is her accountant, who she married eventually. then one day, four years before The Return begins, she closed the salon without warning and disappeared from public life. Rumour is she's internet at some facility, or merely living as a recluse.

Makes sense. I was wondering why the explosion was never mentioned at all and i assumed going into this season she would be dead. Does lynch count the books as canon? Does the ring just bring you into the black lodge? Because i read in a discussion about fire walk with me it protects laura from bob. But this was written pre the return. Also is diane a real person? Why did audrey handcuff herself to the vault? Was that just something that was going to originally be explained in season 3 ?

Also did the giant make laura to combat bob In episode 8? What exactly is judy? I know she works through electricity. What was up with that part where the sooty dude kills the radio show host and keeps saying something about a well?

>which are debatable on how canon they are, if at all
lol there is no debate. frost is a fagtard and it's all bullshit

I remember posting in the tpg thread where this was made.

What year is this

Attached: 4E0DCC85-1B33-467C-8DBE-79B36340884E.png (500x500, 184K)

All of these answers are so articulate and plausible. Did you work on the show?

Yes, my initials are LD

superior doo do doo thread here

The last ten years have experienced a revival of interest in Lynch, resulting in a plethora of scholarly literature on Yea Forums. Reviews before this time often sacrificed objectivity in favor of hyperbolic description and copious videographic reproductions. Modern scholarship now eschews the idea that Lynch’s imagery has no meaning beyond its ability to shock and fascinate. In fact, Lynch’s motifs and metaphors, enlivened by a unique sense of fantasy and wit, embody serious notions of piety and morality.

Attached: TwinPeaksFatTrout.webm (576x312, 2.98M)

• The most kino
• He wanted Judy, not needed
• Because you're a faggot
• Add up the digits
• A unified field theory of morality and the universe
• Time and space are the same thing, the question was wrong, nothing's right about the spacetime, it's but a dream but this one is wrong

She thought it was 9:45 but it turns out it was after midnight so she turned into a pumpkin

Attached: Inland.Empire.2006.UK.Bluray.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-Grym.mkv_snapshot_02.45.20_[2019.07.18_05.15.25].jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

A man who is a tree is natural in such a place, the boats anchor in the Stygian waters of Hades itself. The electric pole is such a tree, electric and wood, making the same sound that we pierce into the convenience store with in FWWM. Hallelujah.

The giant wants to put out fires, have you ever heard people talk about putting out fires?

Attached: Jheronimus_Bosch_023_crop1.jpg (1637x1425, 429K)

Because she couldn't fucking take it anymore and was ready for 2:53 already, she opted in early. Lodged in the official version instead of Annie. Can cause confusion.

Watch more YouTubes if you think he's a part of BOB you irredeemable Bozo

Attached: TwinPeaksVoltron.webm (1536x832, 2.99M)

When you see me again it won't be me is talking about his doppelganger, Jesus fucking Christ stop being a Bozo. You're getting in on Hippo territory here, everybody gets one. You're niggling me, Sheila.

Don't be reading no discussion of Fire Walk With Me, know the film because you like it more than Pulp Fiction or whatever shit used to be good. It's shit now, you want Fire Walk With Me. And The Missing Pieces. Then you'll be good. These questions don't even make sense.

Where this was made was better

Attached: TwinPeaksLYNCHEDtextnew.webm (1536x832, 2.98M)

It was 26 :(

How did Ray Monroe get the gun with which he tricked you, fucker?

Did we see Dale’s 25 years later dream that we saw in s1 come true in episode 2 of s3 when Laura whispered in his ear?

was it future or was it past

Was there actually time displacement going on this season? So the timing of Cooper’s texts to Diane were probably just minor mistakes made by Lynch(not a big deal), but Andy not meeting the bearded man and the end of part 7 makes me wonder

Ed Hurley was a doofus oaf who couldn't do what he needed to do, let Nadine down and seal the deal with Norma. Because of that, he rubbed off on James the same way, and James couldn't do what he needed to do, lay claim to Laura and keep Bobby the fuck away.

tl;dr I blame Big Ed

Attached: tumblr_n1j2w867gz1qbzvnio1_500.png (500x375, 270K)

He’s talking about cooper, retard. Try watching the show again before you blather on like a moron

Damn i hadnt thought about that

this season was fucking trash and all you fucking losers that like this shit are just latching onto it because it's not yet another cucked jew hollywood production. You've been blinded to what actual good media is like.

together....
forever....
in love

Attached: 7251977D-A7CD-4288-B6B1-B61FF59F48A0.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Every time Mr. C is driving at night he's driving by wire, like Cooper does after he absorbs his memory and essence in 18.

Holy Lord, we've got a Bozo who got so fustigated by an earlier thread's Truthposting that he's out for revenge through intentional ignorance and plebian posture

Right, you're sacked. You've done it before. The next time Cooper sees him he's a cackling demonic version if himself, then after that it's a super small ice blue eyes version that says the word doppelganger.

You are beaten.

Dabbing on fools from half sleep. The evolution of the doppelganger is the dark electric pylon