Tfw boss shows up to see what you're doing on the computer

>tfw boss shows up to see what you're doing on the computer

Attached: homelander.jpg (400x500, 190K)

better close your reddit tabs faggot

>boss has no idea what you do
>tries to make small talk despite the fact that he does literally nothing except oxy and therefore has nothing to talk about

Attached: file.png (645x773, 88K)

>tfw someone walked in while giving boss a lap dance

Attached: 701f27853dfdab35c98235d6960de863a568d221f2ce366b57b4e61ca251c193.gif (335x335, 1.99M)

handled like a pro

ru sure? the other guy clearly saw him and he didn't even try to close tabs

Does the average idiot really just fap out in the open like that? Why? Forget about being in public, where the fuck are you going to splooge?

clearly he should have excused himself to the bathroom. what a tard

Should have saved that expression for a later season, if they do like in the comics when Black Noir unmasks himself and does pretty much that same grin though more derpy

>boss wants to tell you how to do your job to show off his ego but he has no idea how it's done

Attached: 1561329301459.png (894x773, 48K)

they're bros thats why

Does your boss take 2 hour shits because nothing comes out?

>Hey user, do you have those documents I-

>jerking off in public
>with headphones on
>in the middle of the room

wtf was this dude thinking

Spoilers for the comic, but

The kid is Black Noir's, right?

My boss walked in on me multiple times browsing Yea Forums. I only browse Yea Forums since the non blue boards are banned but he saw me a couple of times even with a BLACKED™ webm playing and didn't say anything about it. I did get an HR letter when he saw me browsing a cunny thread with webms on it. Had to make an apology letter or sone shit but it was a lesson to never browse cunny threads at the office

Fucking alpha

Explain to me how this isn't a blatant shill thread created by some wageslave working for Jeff Bezos and his slave plantation?

>Get in trouble for cunny
>BLACKED totally fine

You work in a tech company?

No, in the show the wife willingly fucked Homelander and wasn't raped.

In a bank actually, but I'm in IT

Not even what he asked kek

Yeah, probably. But I hope not. Butcher's wife just being a cheating whore who got knocked up by Homelander is an actually great change from the comic. It could create some really interesting development in Butcher's character

Pedophilia is way worse

Or maybe you are not as smart as you think you are

>tfw amazon shills their latest show nonstop with tone-deaf viral marketing

Attached: 31563.jpg (600x600, 35K)

They dont really need to market. Bezos could fund their streaming service by himself for the next century without noticing.

Their entire streaming service is funded by boomers that have Prime that dont even know it includes streaming. Theyre making content as a hobby at this point.