Why aren't you eating a delicious pizza and watching kino right now?

Why aren't you eating a delicious pizza and watching kino right now?

What are you waiting for? Order that delivery right now!

Attached: pizza.jpg (1422x1676, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got sore throat so it hurts to eat and drink and everything tastes like shit

Gargle hot/warm water with salt.

You're welcome.

If you eat Cheese Pizza though you go to jail and die by suicide. I'll pass.

why the fuck would i want to dilute the beer?

honestly most pizza taste like shit to me. They're always too doughy and soft and have too much sauce. I like the bottom to be crunchy ya know? And all that fucking sauce makes it gross and soggy. Pizza huit thin crust is one of the only good pizza's IMO. Dominos thin crust on the other hand is TOO thin, and is basically just cheesy bread

>that crust

Attached: Ramsay-Denvers-worst-pizza.jpg (900x496, 101K)

Also cut a piece of garlic in half and suck on it until the flavor disappears.

It's gonna burn your mouth but it will completely get rid of the sore throat.

>This thread

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8

Attached: no7.gif (320x600, 119K)

That comic was drawn by a literal poop-eating diaperfur pedophile. Google search: "Schmorky" for the full story.

I'm eating Dominos thin crust right now because it is just like cheesy bread

thin crust is always best crust

God no

Based as fuck

This all the way. The problem is that pizza hut doesn't have garlic butter, and garlic butter is MY SHIT. so I gotta go with Dominos like

Nice post furry scatfag

pizza is so unbelievably overrated. ppl on this board talk about easy boring accessible plain movies being bad, then will be excited to have a pepperoni pizza for dinner. blows my mind

>t. maddox

Because I have no money. I was a victim of employment fraud in Japan an worked 16-18 hour days for a year and suffered a broken spine from the workload. The company committed insurance fraud, so I paid all my medical costs myself, which bankrupted me. I spent all my savings except $700 to move to Vietnam for a job that offered a 4 day workweek so I could recuperate, but it turned out they had committed employment fraud against me as well, and I was working five days a week, working a split shift until midnight and another split shift at 7 am every day of the week. They seized $700 from my bank account to pay my hotel bill (which they had paid for) when I refused to sign a contract. I worked at a different company and the head teacher sexually harassed me and when I refused to return her flirtations she drove me out of my job by slandering and harassing me. So I started a couple of new jobs and I'm waiting until next month to get my first real paycheck. I've survived off of earning about $1000 altogether over the past four months. I haven't eaten in days.

I can't, I fast on Shabbat :'(

Pizza is one of the tastiest foods on the planet. Unfortunately it's a nutritional nightmare since it's so calorie dense. I can put down 3-4k calories from pizza in one meal if I'm really hungry but anything else I'd struggle eating half that.

hahahahah get fucked faggot. im in my 20s with a healthy body and savings

I had pizza from Modern Apizza in New Haven for lunch. If you know you know.

I ate a Chadzone instead of the Virgin pizza

you sound like a total idiot / retard. Imagine becing that much of a wagie cuck. Kill yourself.

Fuck off, Pepes is better, so is Sallys

>tfw eating delicious local pizza, drinking beer and about to watch the second season of mindhunter
Even have a little bit of nicotine. Peak comfy, lads.

You are stupid.

Is this why so many japs kill themselves?
You should kill yourself

I don't get down to New Haven much, so this was actually my first time trying it. I'd say they're all pretty much on par with each other.

I am not going to google that. Just tell us what happened. Please explain.

I was deliberately misled. There's nothing I could have done differently in those situations.