ITT: Actors with 0 bad performances

Attached: Michael_Shannon_Cannes_2018.jpg (678x960, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.us/entertainment/michael-shannon-don-t-talk-to-your-trump-voting-relatives/zsJpkn---pejocmaXnpaXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>After suggesting that a civil war would be the only way to prevent Trump from assuming the highest office in the land, Shannon asserts that if you feel okay about supporting his presidency, it’s probably time for you to just die already. “There’s a lot of old people who need to realize they’ve had a nice life, and it’s time for them to move on,” Shannon said. “Because they’re the ones who go out and vote for these assholes. If you look at the young people, between 18 and 25, if it was up to them, Hillary would have been president. No offense to the seniors out there. My mom’s a senior citizen. But if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn.” And if your parents voted for Trump? “Fuck ’em. You’re an orphan now. Don’t go home. Don’t go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don’t talk to them at all. Silence speaks volumes.”

Attached: 5b7a711419000014035022ab.jpg (720x1080, 113K)

Yeah I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: general zod.jpg (600x900, 233K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: NatGeo.png (1080x1920, 790K)

Based and cutepilled.

Attached: oupFiVN[1].png (500x281, 353K)

Attached: paul-dano-rex.jpg (564x423, 33K)

Pendulum theory is gonna swing all this Trump hate to Trump love just in time for the election.

Makes you wonder if Trump's team is amplifying this hate somehow behind the scenes.

Pendulum theory only works with a white population retard. The browner it gets the less likely things are going in the other direction.

Based. I dislike Trump as much as the next man, but I don't like actors talking about politics. My butcher doesn't give his opinion on Brexit, nor my milk man her opinion on Kashmir.

what's his endgame with his style
classic

Attached: image.jpg (1677x2500, 542K)

Pendulum theory literally means that in the next election leftists will sweep Congress and if trump is reelected a turbo leftist will become president just like with Bush and Reagan before him

John Malkovich

So?

>Clinton
>Obama
>turbo leftist

Attached: 1490464303944.jpg (828x898, 118K)

i think some of his friends tricked him into wearing that

Gary Oldman

Makes the literally unwatchable into pure kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Welcome to a free democratic society where you're allowed to freely express your politcal opinions whether you're a politcal scientist, an actor or some dipshit on a vietnamese basket weaving forum.

HOLY MOTHER OF CRINGE

Attached: 32462.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: Saoirse Ronan HQ-083.jpg (2500x1707, 203K)

Five for five. Hail to the king, baby.

The host was a massive turd.

Dam Son even though it's not real.

Attached: WdjCSFE.jpg (900x900, 142K)

It's real.
>“This country’s filled with ignorant jackasses. The big red dildo running through the middle of our country needs to be annexed to be its own country of moronic assholes. You can call it the United States of Moronic Fucking Assholes.”

It's fake.

but her performance was as good as it could be given the material

Attached: thehost_still048.jpg (600x400, 34K)

metro.us/entertainment/michael-shannon-don-t-talk-to-your-trump-voting-relatives/zsJpkn---pejocmaXnpaXY

Metro is a parody site.

(You)

Yuck

>it’s time for the urn

Watch it boomers

>MIcheal Shannon
Watch Pottersville. It's about him getting cucked by a furry. His wife is played by Christina Hendricks

>he thinks they weren't

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

This entire excerpt reads like Zod is saying it. What the fuck Shannon. Mad lad.