Expecting me to take these things seriously

>Expecting me to take these things seriously

that's literally a toilet plunger

Attached: doctor-who-new-years-daleks-1638321.jpg (590x331, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZN19oHTv_Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say that to it's face and see what happens.

hey, it also has a blender whisk attachment. if you don't find that intimidating, then there's something wrong with you.

What face?

Always thought the Daleks were the greatest example of a "can do!" attitude ever depicted onscreen. Did they ever let the fact that they are tiny little deformed weak and wheezy gremlins/cephalopods/mere brains (depending on which lore version you choose) stop them from going forth and conquering the galaxy? No! From crawling around on the floor, crushed by gravity itself, to building themselves armoured mobility scooters and death rays they took life by the balls and exterminated it!

Truly Dalek history is an uplifting tale, one that inspires us all.

At least until the disintegration rays start flying about.

comic origin.

Attached: aa154d9c59c2b32d3b2dcc2f30130218--tv--comic-strips.jpg (525x738, 190K)

They aren't robots user, the dalek itself is the creature inside the armour, which has a face.

Attached: scale_mechmaster5b.jpg (660x850, 100K)

First glimpse of a Dalek in the original show - a claw like appendage reaching out from under a sheet. IIRC from concept art from the time they were gremlin-like things.

Attached: dalek-inside-1960s-2.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Current dalek look.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

its literally the "guy sitting in a chair of his own brain" meme

Vorlons shit on daleks

Attached: 1464062990456.jpg (614x800, 192K)

EXTERMINATE

EXTERMINATE

doctor who sucks

Attached: bautista-dalek.jpg (461x628, 57K)

Attached: onlinedating.jpg (736x546, 107K)

Attached: 3EABEF76-EDBF-4129-99F1-35A0327F44C5.jpg (800x1216, 641K)

Attached: we meet again.jpg (1600x1184, 142K)

Attached: dalek in the rain.gif (500x264, 476K)

Doctor Who is dead.

Not quite as dead as Rory.

Attached: rorys-dead-again.gif (500x282, 384K)

Fun fact, they used a rubber gorilla glove for this scene

>Fun fact
kill yourself reddit nigger

It's a fact that's fun you fucking homosexual. I'll kill you and your whole family.

>This isn't life...
>this... is... sickness.
>Exterminate.

Attached: 1439491633043.jpg (633x758, 67K)

>I'll kill you and your whole family.
you cant even move out of home zoom zoom

Attached: images (52).jpg (728x409, 25K)

Upvoted the fuck out of this, not because of the post but because of the triple 3s.

I'm watching you right now. I'll kill you in your sleep

vorlons don't have assholes

Dr who is for women. It's the c lister of sci-fi

Never seen that before, thanks for posting

im watching your sisters cunt

this guy would beg to differ

Attached: pictures_personen_babylon5_char13.jpg (575x568, 36K)

shitty show for children

fuck her you won't, ill wait till your done and end you

If anything needed a bold italics when they speak, it would be the fucking daleks.

Obligatory Yea Forums autist members meeting

youtu.be/ZN19oHTv_Vg

Now that the dust has settled, is NuWho worth watching? I gave up at S2 but was considering giving it another chance. Which episodes should I watch and which should I skip?

you should kill yourself whofag

It's not surprising you gave up on 2, it only has 4 good episodes:

>The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit
>Army of Ghosts / Doomsday

Then move onto season 3, watch episodes 7 - 13. For season 4, watch 8, 9 and 10, then go to the specials: The Waters of Mars which is one of the best episodes of all time, then The End of Time parts 1 and 2 to finish off David Tennant's run. Then season 5:

>The Eleventh Hour
>The Time of Angels
>Flesh and Stone
>Vincent and the Doctor
>The Pandorica Opens
>The Big Bang

And season 6:

>A Christmas Carol
>The Impossible Astronaut
>Day of the Moon
>The Doctor's Wife
>The Rebel Flesh
>The Almost People
>A Good Man Goes to War

Then stop, for your own good.

Attached: BlocksYourPath.gif (450x259, 988K)

So there's nothing in Capaldi's run that's worth watching?

They had potentially the greatest Doctor in peter Capaldi and yet the writing was just utter shit for his run. It's a fucking crime really.

Never been so disappointed in a writer as I am with Moffat - half the good eps you listed from s5 and s6 were by him and yet when he took over as showrunner the show basically tanked.

Attached: doctorglare.gif (935x468, 1.89M)

I remember the first episode with daleks in nuwho, with nine. When rose ran up the stairs, and looked at it triumphantly? Like, what the hell are you going to do now without legs.
Then after six and a half minutes of struggling it started hovering, and took twenty years to make it to the top floor, where all the soldiers had died of old age. Truly the perfect killing machine.

People rave about Heaven Sent but I gave up before then and apparently it doesn't make much sense without some context from some of his weaker episodes, someone else will have to weigh in on that.

Sometimes I forget that Dr who killed Satan
Pretty easily, even.

Hell bent is probably the best episode of nu who, taken by itself. The sequel shits the bed and ruins the entire series. Kind of the theme of capaldis run.

Anybody have the ratings for Whitaker's run?

>calling the character Dr who
Based

what if the plungers worked like this?

Attached: IMG_0263.jpg (1400x933, 112K)

>Dahleks luv appuhl boban

>>The Time of Angels
>Flesh and Stone
fuck these episodes completely. They absolutely ruin the Weeping Angels design in multiple ways and are a complete shitshow to experience from that angle. As an episode they work ok with the tension, but there is too much retarded shit in it that completely breaks the tension if you know anything about the Angels.
Making the Doctor oh so conviently forget that the aplans had two heads instead of one was also slightly cheap as well

Attached: 1486400403762.png (736x601, 347K)

Best doctor

Attached: HQ-Doctor-Who382.gif (300x179, 499K)

Yeah, I tried to get into the original Dr. Who but I really struggled to get through the episode where they're introduced. There's a lot about Dr. Who that I want to like but just makes me cringe.

NOM!

>cringe

Attached: 1528209025630.jpg (208x210, 9K)

>that video
cringe

Part of what made them unnerving was the fact that they didn't look "badass".

You have to keep in mind that they were designed at a time before people had an exhaustive library of sci-fi tropes dictating what aliens are meant to look like.

You also have to keep in mind that this was not a show intended to frighten its family audience.

Lastly, you have to keep in mind that that goal of the design was to actually make them look and feel decidedly alien. They're not supposed to look like they were designed by a human being.

One of the most problematic things in sci-fi is that everything "alien" ends up looking so human that you can't take it seriously.

daleks look a lot better here than in the show. i wish they'd update them so they stopped looking like clunky garbage.

user, they actually named the doctor's time machine TARDIS. It literally has "tard" in the name, and yet somehow toothless Britbong nerds went gaga over it.

Pardon me but you seem to have mistakenly posted a picture of Christopher Eccleston instead of the picture of Colin Baker that you obviously intended to post.

>Dr. Who
>Dr.
you should all be genocided.

The character’s name is literally Doctor Who, he was credited as such for around 40 years

Along with anyone actually watches this vastyly-inferior-to-Star Trek cringefest? I'll go along with that.

>being this triggered by an abbreviation

Attached: 1548956832028.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Attached: Dalek vs Ace.webm (672x480, 769K)

The average Who fan

Attached: Cwcbraorig.jpg (888x666, 144K)

Some of the classic Who episodes are interesting, but anything with Daleks in (and there's a lot) or Cybermen are fucking shite. The more unique scenarios are much more interesting.

Actually a patrician way to write the name. That's how Hartnell and Troughton were credited

Daleks have a lot of good stories in the classic series, Cybermen have only a couple good ones

What happened to the daily /who/ threads? Did everyone move to another site? For once I don't know any rumours or anything about the new series, last series was mostly boring, the christmas special was surprisingly good though.

That reddit nigger general got fucked off

They went to another chan. Good riddance to them and their circle jerking and tripfaggotry

it does look stupid but it allows children to easliy play as them.