>she drops her pants and asks you for oral sex
Now why is this such a horrible thing?

Attached: JSxgD8g.png (549x573, 485K)

Incel

Incel

have sex, cumbrain!

I hope she has hairy pusy!

Attached: Yrnewx8.png (1027x731, 28K)

2bh, if he had feigned the goodboy act for a bit instead of pulling his cock out, he probably could've gotten in that really easily. Hell, even pulling his cock out might not have been a dealbreaker if he suddenly acted all fumbly, apologized and said he read the situation wrong.

She has a dick.

unbased
incredibly based

Why did they make him white? This is typical nigger behavior.

Having sex?

When you put it like that... I'd lap that box up all day long!

Lap... lap... lap... they'd call me Michael Toungue Punch Phelps with all the laps I'd be doing!

Attached: Nicole-Eggert-5.jpg (1000x1537, 1.02M)

In fact I have... with your MOM!

Rape

Attached: Untitled1.png (930x679, 489K)

More rape apologia?

They could have picked a Thicc actress or someone like Ryan Newman

Attached: Ryan Newman.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

They were trying to make the way more explicit scene from the comics realistic. Honestly in the comics it sucks and is ap forced that it seems like a scene out of a hentai comic. Garth Ennis is a good writer but fuck it seems like sometimes he gets lazy and just writes jokes that seem like something a 13 year old comes up with.

> superpowers based around swimming
> black
sure...

in the comic he was a literal nigger

I bet the idea of being choked by fish man while he pounds you with his mega meaty dolphin dick really turns you on.

Because now that I'm grown up, she's in her 70's.

>our faces when the Deep is the supervillain of the later seasons, with an army of super-dolphins raping the surface world

What was the significance of this seen, were they saying he buttfucked her too? it was like they were implying she was shitting out his cum or something

that barely visible slit

It’s a bathroom scene user. Don’t overthink it.

Men and women are different.

Based double standard!

She was taking a drug piss test.

Based hairy pussy lover

>Garth Ennis is a good writer

I feel so bad for The Deep at the end of the season. All the other supes go around murdering for fun and he loses everything for a couple of rapes?
>Deep did literally nothing wrong

>rapes
>couple

What?

She has bad taste for liking him instead of Homelander. The Deep has shit facial aesthetics, his eyebrows make him look like he's retarded.

You wouldn't dare spout this shit out loud to any female you know.
And it's painfully obvious that you don't know any.

Imagine

Attached: Nicole Eggert 1530729944793.jpg (1610x1814, 557K)

When Stillwell tells The Deep he's got to own up about getting #MeToo'd by Starlight she mentions that there are others who will come forward as well.

Bro... don't you dare turn this thread into a "Charles In Charge of Nicole" thread!! I can post 80s-90s Nicole all fuckin night!

Holy revelation, Batman! I just realized what happened to Starlight and Deep, LITERALLY happened to Nicole and Baio. Mind blown.

Attached: scott-baio1.jpg (1483x2000, 2.8M)

The celebrity I had a crush on hasn't looked good in years. She got married and had kids and other gross stuff. That's why you never waifu a real person.

depends if she threatens my career if I don't capitulate

but wasn't he always wearing a fucking nautilus suit?

Googled the latest news on Baio (he was cleared of Nicole's charges) and found out the boy (Adam? Idk, the little brother) accused him of sexual abuse too!!! Hahaha...

>"Naively, Polinsky said, he hopped onto Baio’s lap as well, thinking that Baio was going to tell them a story. Instead, Polinsky said, Baio “immediately threw me off him” and called him a “f—ot.”

Attached: rs_1024x759-180214110206-1024-Alexander-Polinsky-Nicole-Eggert-Scott-Baio.jpg (1024x759, 146K)

>expecting women to take responsibility for their decisions

Attached: 1530196262578.png (160x191, 72K)

Because she was forced into it with the threat of losing her job if she did not oblige. Admiring someone when you were younger does not equate wanting to fuck them right now. When that someone is in a position of power over you and wants to fuck you even if you dont want to, well that's called sexual coercion, and also rape in its very definition. Get your head out of your ass for a minute.

Attached: }j.jpg (1787x2750, 699K)

>comic panel
>Yea Forumsfag

Like anyone ever listens to your opinion

Ever

Wasn't this for a piss test or something?

she chose to suck his dick for her career

her decision is debated as if he raped her

burn 2019 to the fucking ground

That was the point user.

The Boys shines a mirror unto today's society.

Attached: 3ne354b.jpg (750x562, 42K)

It's a double standard cause it's twice as true

this show sucks and here is why.

1. its boring
2. its drab
3. its too unrealistic so I dont care about the world or character
4. the music doesn't fit