Kinos for the inevitable?

Kinos for the inevitable?

Attached: man-with-receding-hairline.jpg (1100x700, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72wf4NLglOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

test

Female hormones stop hair loss and then you get to benefit from diversity hiring. It's the best decision anyone could make really.

is that why all trannies bald immediately? nice try aero

mix some turmeric and water to form a paste and spread on it on your head

makes hair grow really fast :)

They were too slow. Male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone.

and transgenderism causes suicide

Something with Jack Nicholson

Actually anti-estrogens stopped almost stopped my hairloss. I mean i still lose hair (i'm on TRT) but very slowly. I'm pretty sure high E2 will kill male's hair. That's why so many basedboys are bald.

>mfw I thought I was going bald 10 years ago
>mfw my hairline remained the exact same and my brothers went bald instead

Attached: 1565122528711.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

there's no excuse for going bald in 2019 if you don't want to, unless you are an extreme poorfag, just look at hollywood
otherwise just buzz it or leave it to get more JUSTed, nobody cares

>inevitable

lmaoing at hairlets

Attached: img-david-lynch-01-_184117216071-750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 110K)

i'll rather go bald, thx

this dudes teeth are so fucking weird

It depends on your type of balding.
If you're experiencing male pattern baldness then yes, lower testosterone or things that a t against it will slow it down.
Other types of balding are different.

Fin and minox are cheap.

If test causes hairloss, why are hillary supporters bald?

yeah but they're not a guaranteed solution to all cases, a transplant is sometimes the last resort

Baldfags, i reccomend you NAC.

Too much of onions, sugar and almost no sun (lack of vitamin D and other vitamins).

nice cope, hairlet drumpftard

Attached: 1523801012008.png (636x674, 690K)

both sides are super bald and fat, is it safe to say politics is söy?

It's hard to believe. Usually high estrogen males have a pretty strong hair and buff gym dudes on steroids go bald (and they usually don't give a fuck because they are buff)

>nineteen years old
>blessed with my mother's genes for hair
>have beautiful long hair
>will not go bald as I get older
>nice straight hairline
>have very little body/underarm hair
>hairy arms due to Mexican parents
>can't grow a mustache or beard, it's reminiscent of small hairs children have. It can't grow and longer or thicker just a few hairs.
>still need to shave because what little hairs I do have can be noticeable and is embarrassing to have
>My Dad and brother can both grow decent beards if they wanted, but their hair isn't as luscious as mine.

Any kinos for this feel lads?

is there anyway I can grow a beard or am I fucked? I've been looking into Biotin but idk if that is BS or not

Attached: 1553667022832.jpg (612x868, 102K)

>beards

Attached: B74FD12B-602B-47EB-8461-62202B8A631A.png (113x182, 42K)

I swear I've massaged aloe vera into my scalp for 20 minutes daily and my hair has actually regrown after months of this

i stressed out about it for about a week then shaved

man shrugging image

>inevitable
LMAO BALDIES

I'd go insane if I lost my hair

high estrogen males are literally all bald
hormone imbalances will cause baldness, no matter what side. back to your discord

Attached: 63DB2123-2D35-47B9-A54D-0C61272384AA.png (454x520, 13K)

>tfw going bald
>tfw suddenly get more attention from lgs

Attached: 4dXrn.gif (640x804, 20K)

Cope

Biotin essentially increases the building blocks for nails and hair (keratin, etc) so it will increase the rate at which your hair and nails grow but it won't make hair follicles appear or reappear. So short answer, no.

my hairline is literally op's pic

>wahhh muh hair
Just buzz your hair and wear hats and get on with your lives, pussies.

>T. Hairlet

>beards 50 years ago was a sign of degeneracy
>beards 30 years ago were accepted and shown to be manly
>beards now must mean you are onions riddled or you are manly, but if you are a (white) male, you must be a racist right-leaning person

I'm not too sure what to make of this but fashion sure is strange

Based

If you're bald or balding, you can pretty much give up on girls under 30. They won't want you.

>HHH EOW WOSK DMDNDNDNW WOW SNCNG T

Attached: EFDB482F-0EE6-468E-9112-B173B829A751.jpg (785x773, 134K)

>that on guy always wearing a hat

Attached: 1542569410222.jpg (2536x1965, 1.34M)

Beards are defined by the rest of the package. The onions meme comes from bearded hipsters with thick framed glasses and pretentious attitudes. The alt right meme comes from bitter looking dudes that try (and fail) to look Viking.

If you work out, wear nice clothes, and take care of your hair, a decent beard will be more than acceptable. Stay based

Doctor's orders: Some Henry Cavill kino

Same. I hope you too have a sort of minecraft mass killing spree planned like I do, with a message aimed at curing baldness.

You were literally raised by a single mother if you care about balding

>If you work out, wear nice clothes, and take care of your hair, a decent beard will be more than acceptable. Stay based
What if I don't work out but I wear nice clothes and take care of my hair?

My hairline receded noticeably but I think its going to stop right where it is. Not too bad.

Depends how gross you look
I would highly recommend working out though. It’s been really good for my mental health

i always see this cope and it never fails to make me laugh

no girl daydreams about bald men meaning it has jack shit to do with test

Keep rocking the Larry Fine, my dude

>Depends how gross you look
I'm not fat. I'm 5'10 and 160 pounds.

im thinking of taking the hims pill is it worth it? should I go bosley? also yes I know hims is like a box of stuff and not just pills

I’m the same and 180 without looking fat, so you sound like a chad. I have no further wisdom to impart

How do you think finasteride works?

I am 31, have no hair on the top of my head. I had full hair at 28

I fucking hate it

It's fin and minox, with maybe some biotin and shampoo thrown in for good measure. You can buy these much cheaper on your own.

I fucking wish. Instead I have the kind of balding that works from the top down. I just try to never date women taller than me

>my dude

Attached: 1560563552003.png (594x582, 41K)

Is that your hairline?

Not chad. I never had a gf.

Attached: 1563845071896.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

FINASTERIDE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A MEME

IT DOESN'T WORK IF YOU WAITED TOO LONG

Attached: 1497133139981.jpg (750x546, 32K)

It's your dad's hairline before he fucked your mom and left her a single mother

>need a prescription

lol i'm not going to put effort in for my man mane i'm not gay

I can’t explain exactly how, but jogging and wearing nice jeans helps. We’re all gonna make it brah

How long is too long?

Test is only one of several factors. The most important one being genes. I you got bad genes you're fucked either way

>hairline slowly receding since 27 (almost 32 now)
>been on minox and fin since 28
>hairline is a bit better than OP's pic
>noticed I suddenly have a coin shaped bald spot on the back far left "corner" of my head with thinning in a line from that point to just before the hairline
>other side is thick as hell

So it begins lads, it probably gave me a year or 2 extra than I should've lasted but I think I'm fucked for good now, what a fucking weird place to get a bald spot too, it looks absolutely retarded.

I've tried the shaved pill and I look stupid as fuck so it's maybe time to start researching some more drastic methods.

Keeps.com

Your welcome

Can you easily see your scalp where hair used to be?

Thats what teeth look like when they’re not covered by veneers

I heard it makes your penis shrink

lol literally just get it online like everything else

>i'm not going to put effort in for my man mane
your hair never looked nice once in your life. you're better off bald

Hair plugs are good if you have lots of money

>visible temples are too late
Nah just fuck off dude. I've been able to since I was 17 and 7 years later it's not MUCH worse. If that is too late, you'll want to tune in for the news in a few years time.

The side effects are very real and can be pretty scary.
sure, not everyone who takes finasteride have side effects but they are not that uncommon.
IIRC about 13% of those who are under treatment with Propecia experience some kind of sexual related side effect. the scary thing is that in a few cases the bad side effects persist even if you stop taking the medication.

Just work out. Women are engineered to put confidence over hairline.

Aaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's really severe. I am sorry, user.
I first noticed the temple hair moving back at age 28. By 30, noticed that the spot on the dome. Have been using rogain and believe the loss has slowed. Dome hasn't developed a fully smooth spot, but hasn't progressed. Temple sides and forehead have moved back.

1 in 10 men have a finasteride allergy that permanently chemically castrates them. 90% are good odds, I guess, but there's always a chance you get a bad roll.

Attached: z2kuv5f0lvm11.jpg (750x573, 36K)

it's not test itself that causes baldness, it's sensitive testosterone receptors
you can have high test and full hair if you have low sensitivity, or low test and bald if you have super high sensitivity

well I still get boners and orgasms so I'm good

Yea that's just a maturing hairline, happened to me in my early to mid 20s but it hasnt changed for several years now.
Mine looks kind of similar to Leonardo Dicaprio's now, the center has more or less never changed, but the corners receded a bit.

Attached: GettyImages-1150833942.jpg (644x455, 33K)

Any luck impregnating a woman?

just grow your hair semi long and comb it like the guy in this jap cartoon

Attached: ohma-tokita-103852.jpg (350x490, 30K)

The wall approaches, tick tock tick tock gents

i've been taking dutasteride for 3 months now, i don't know if it's doing anything for my hair but my orgasms are amazing, better than ever. i think maybe i actually might have had prostate issues since i use to get some pain and had to pee a lot but that went away.

FUCK

maybe for you

33 going strong; father at 67 was full-headed.

>tfw starting to have enlarged prostate symptoms

Attached: 1520007790427.jpg (769x600, 236K)

>oh no oh no i am getting old abloo bloo
who gives a fuck. the only question is, are you going to stand athwart rapid medical progress, and be a cuck? or will you lead the charge on beating death with medicine?

Don't fight against something you can't change, just embrace it and shave your head.Life is too fucking short to worry about that shit.

Attached: b86fcfdc15adba214066a57e2736589e.jpg (557x933, 61K)

Cope: The post

Facial/body hair sucks. I wish I had your genetics.

JUST be yourself bro

why is it acceptable for black and asian women to wear wigs, but it's unacceptable for men?
george is the one guy who alternates between the two

Attached: jason.jpg (480x270, 28K)

This is unironically the way to go. A guy I know let his hair grow to a wisp that he carefully molded around his scalp everyday. Then one day he said fuck it and just shaved. Instant improvement. The hair was gone. He knew it. Everyone else knew it. But he had the courage to acknowledge it.

what else can you do? Take the L that god gave you and move on with your life.

I'm going to the doctor soon to get checked out. I'd be less worried if I was older, enlarged prostate isn't common for 30yo boomers.

Jealous, hairlets?

Attached: IMG-20170308-WA0019.jpg (898x1600, 171K)

Take a break, mods. You've earned it.

>tfw

Attached: 1721655299780.png (253x168, 28K)

> youtube.com/watch?v=72wf4NLglOY

They have professional hair pieces for men that are glued to your scalp with a waterproof adhesive that wears off after a few weeks. You just go in every now and then to the salon to get it adjusted. It costs a bit of money though.

Attached: wig.jpg (1174x616, 129K)

Just get a bionic prostate

>>nineteen years old
my hair started going back with 27, so don't call yourself out friendo

Nice shoulders, chuck

I will once I get fit so I don't look like fucking Gollum

Background:

Dad's bald and I have a huge fucking spot growing only on the top of my head so I'm gonna shave it smooth once I get fit.

Attached: Asmondbald.png (452x460, 402K)

lee van cleef pulled it off so theres some hope