Are we in the worst timeline?

are we in the worst timeline?

Attached: wut.jpg (663x423, 30K)

Yeah, how the fuck is this Yea Forums related again?

>Heterosexuality fetal flaw?
What's that? That women are in the equation?

She's an actor, dumbfuck.

Any kinos for this feel?

Why can’t more people see this is the wrong path to go down?

every civilization has its downfall

what if there's only one timeline and free will does not exist?

>Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.
deals with her an Liam, both actors.

I skimmed through the article and didn't see any inherent flaws outlined.

I really hate her a lot, bros. She's OD's when?

>Opinion

...and into the trash it goes.

Only because you repost opinion pieces.

Were a heterosexual board you faggot

I just want this bitch to die slowly and painfully.

Attached: Frank face 5.jpg (327x388, 18K)

>heterosexuality
>flaws
I think the existence of life in the universe begs to differ.

Reminder that sexbots solve both problems but women lose their minds whenever they're brought up.

Excuse me, are you trying to say that the survival and creation of the human race is more important than the love between two men? Who are YOU to make that decision? I'm fucking sick of you bigots, Trump has enabled your sick kind

Nope, you just gotta learn to enjoy the ride.

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

>Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women
I don't understand what world they live in where men have more power in relationships. Women are the boss 99% of the time unless you only count what happens in bed.

It’s says ‘opinion’ just above the title.
HARD PASS.

When you pay this shit attention it ends up promoting it more

Next time you see “stupid celebrity, stupid headline” just don’t engage with it or repost

simple as

I mean, if you want to have bum sex with men or scissor with women, that's fine. But these people shouldn't sit there and say that reproduction is flawed when it's designed to guarantee that life goes on.
It's just moronic.

yep. hopefully this shit starts to burn soon

Attached: b61palbox.jpg (1970x1728, 1.07M)

what's the author's name?

Attached: fry-hitler.jpg (960x720, 234K)

What's the implication here? Pretty sure gays tend to have destructive relationships, If at all.
Are they talking about the quality of the relationship, or are they shilling for open orgies and emotionless sex.

I didn't read it all, but I think the gist of it is
>men need women to need them to keep oppressing them, hence heterosexuality bad
>women don't need men as miley is proving, thus she's destroying the patriarchy

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

This. A pic would also be great

Attached: 1560745118689.jpg (540x606, 90K)

kek

And yet you would trade it all to have a cock and balls

Attached: wut2.jpg (733x577, 57K)

77 cents per dollar is "superior earnings"?

I love this pasta.
I always picture some bull-dyke throwing her purse into a river and driving away in a Subaru.

the wage/pay gap argument never made any sense to me, on a basic, purely logical level. Businessmen are smart and value earning money over anything. They don't care about sex, race, gender, sexuality, whatever, they care about min maxing their business to get the most money while spending the least. So if women get 77cents on the dollar compared to men, the workforce would literally be 100% female.

it's almost as if the wage gap is a jewish lie to jew you out of your money in the most jewy way possible
jews dude

Well, it doesn't matter if it's actually Yea Forums related or not. I don't come here to talk about television and films. I come here to shitpost, post memes and start arguments. I haven't even seen a movie or series for atleast two years. I only come here when I have nothing else to do.

>that nose

So they're just going to ignore the ridiculously high rate of domestic abuse between lesbian couples?