THAT KEVLAR WASNT YOURS TO LOSE

THAT KEVLAR WASNT YOURS TO LOSE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I want to be more like Trombley

Baby’s first band of brothers

>the morale in the unit seems low
>time to hit them with the old grooming standard ;)
DId he know or was he as delusional as some of the other officers?
Also what's with the 2 captains that started fighting during the last episode's football match? They were both pretty dumb and were almost like identical twins except one was a manlet.

Band of Brothers is sugarcoated shit

>Band of overdramatization and innacuracies
Disgraceful, hope all your MRE's come ratfucked

PO-LICE THAT CUNNY!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 7.23.10 PM.png (725x523, 532K)

sometimes officers do things like that to give the men something to focus their anger at, even if that something is himself. But that guy was just an asshole and also a confirmed child diddler

You underestimate the sadism of command

>Also what's with the 2 captains that started fighting during the last episode's football match?
Well TV show missed some important part of book. But this is probably was part of it. They're just boys

THAT 12 YO's VIRGINITY WASN'T YOURS TO LOSE
UNFUCK YEH'SELF

>S-SARGE.. WHAT KINDA CAMP IS THIS?
hahahaha you boomers love israeli propaganda

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

MORE LIKE TROOOOMBLEEEEEEY?

Attached: 1483920593943.gif (400x226, 999K)

>They were both pretty dumb and were almost like identical twins
Did you even watch the series?

Only Encino Man was dumb, and from what i read he's dumb but ultimately legit good-natured unlike 90% of the sadistic fucks in an officer position.

I'm literally the EncinoMan in our office

Do you know danger close though?
just making sure you qualify

Attached: Xx8mUY1R-2cNpDiJKzW1FpYygmyh8ISPdScMuG3lJOU.jpg (624x352, 21K)

>zero racism
>no glee in wasting ragheads
>no pedo joking about masturbating to pics of the kids sending them letters or pimping out raghead girls
>no one actually jacks off to those pictures
>obsession with professionalism
>respect for dead hajiis

This show is far more sugarcoated than Band of Brothers. The only realistic portrayals are Trombley, Ray, and Captain America, though that medic, whatever his name was, was a pretty good portrayal of stupid careerist fags. No marine in 2003 acted like how these guys act. Jarhead is the only truthful movie about modern soldiers.

its pretty obvious you only watched one episode and thats it

I did, but I might've mixed them up. Like I said, both look kinda similarly with their helmets on and a scowl on their faces.

Attached: original-film-title-generation-kill-tv-english-title-generation-kill-tv-film-director-simon-cellan-j (1300x956, 138K)

This cannot be not bait.

so this is what cunny posters look like

One of the jobs of the senior enlisted is to unify the lower enlisted into hating you instead of your squad and platoon leaders. The COs and SNCOs of the company are the stern father figures compared the sergeants and corporals who are the caring mother figures. Sixta enforcing the grooming standard and bitching at Garza for losing his helmet not only ensure that the company keeps doing the dumb boring shit that they need to do to be combat effective, but keeps the men's mind off the fact that they're in a fucking warzone and could die at any moment. They even blatantly refer to it in the show with Pappy's line about "Sergeant Major Sixta's job is to be an asshole"and Sixta himself fucking winking at Colbert in acknowledgement after chewing him and Garza out over the lost helmet.

It sounds stupid to outsiders, but it's how every effective military ever has worked.

>If Godfather wants us to raze that village down to the woman and child, then by god, we'll do it with smiles on our faces!

Encino Man and Casey Kasem both allegedly get their shit together by the time their second deployment roles around.

They looked similar, but one was a caricature of a competent and compassionate captain and one was a caricature of an incompetent retard

Attached: 1565416425859s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

In all honestly, losing issued gear like that, his ass should have been NJPd.

I ROLL DOWN MY WINDOW AND I START TO SAY
IT'S ALL ABOUT KILLIN HA-JI'S TODAY

Encino man was an intelligence officer and he was never supposed to be commanding people, or anywhere near the front lines.

THAT VIRGINITY WAS YOURS TO LOSE!

captain america is literally me also bk also iceman