Friday night and I'm arguing with autists on Yea Forums

Friday night and I'm arguing with autists on Yea Forums

Attached: 1470805382184.png (400x389, 48K)

im so fucking lonely, i dont even want a gf. i just want some irl friends to hang out with

Pro tip: whenever someone is obviously trying to start an argument for the sake of an argument, reply with something nonsensical or incorrectly correct their spelling. Don’t give them what they want, they’re a cancer on this board

Break the cycle then, nerd. Don't talk about it, be about it.

nonsensical*

i'm so alone and it's great. people are retarded

Attached: 1504898680254.jpg (673x522, 55K)

It's comfy when you finally get to the point where you don't want anything at all anymore.

years ago it is so hard omg is the season of the year to come to the next show and the b looking at it haha was the year it was so much fun and

fren, cmere

Attached: 1564182879556.jpg (640x480, 72K)

I got a girl's number today but don't feel like doing anything tonight and I'm also sick and have fever

I would rather spend time with you guys than go outside. There are females outside and the idea of speaking to them causes me great anxiety

I'll be your friend :3

IM SO FUCKING LONELY REDDITBROS

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

i dont want friends or girlfriend, i just want someone to stroke my head.

Tell her your sick and need her to grab some soup for you from the store. Then watch a movie with her.

Based

Fuck off twink fag

Attached: EB970F41-153B-46EA-970D-945B8D8B3F36.jpg (500x460, 45K)

>It's a newfag reddit nigger hands out pointless advice episode.

Sounds comfy

reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers.

Buy a monkey.

an*

I mean, it could be worse.

Attached: 1565839632936.webm (256x256, 2.66M)

I hope you get cancer zoom zoom

>implying I have movies

low-IQ use of meme. sad.

Kill yourself reddit nigger

I've literally, unironically, non-memeingly 99% gave up Yea Forums because it is literally raising my blood pressure. Arguing with retards all damn day is genuinely affecting my health. I just came cause there was one nice meemee I just HAD to post but after this I'm gone again for a while.

Fellow 30-something boomers, please please check your blood pressure regularly.

Night life with normies and loud pop music is worse, trust me.

>I've literally, unironically, non-memeingly 99% gave up Yea Forums because it is literally raising my blood pressure. Arguing with retards all damn day is genuinely affecting my health. I just came cause there was one nice meemee I just HAD to post but after this I'm gone again for a while.
>Fellow 30-something boomers, please please check your blood pressure regularly.

Attached: soystolic.png (378x378, 58K)

kill yourself reddit zoomer

iktf thats why i stopped coming here as often
this place got old when dumb ass zoomers became the majority

learn the difference between their and there you retard

>have gf
>have friends
>have family
>still feels lonely as fuck
kinos with this trope?

Attached: 1460576828270.jpg (500x495, 40K)

The new Amazon Prime hit show "The Boys" is one of the best modern shows on television. There is no other show that can even compare.

Attached: The boys.jpg (3000x2029, 865K)

Kill yourself reddit nigger

between Amazon originals and next day shipping, the decision to get a Prime subscription was a no-brainer for me

Jeff Bezos might be an evil trillionaire Walmart-tycoon level economy killer, but he made a good company.

hi

What’s the weather like in Israel?

they’re*

>tfw almost done with college
>tfw I've wasted years of my life arguing with retards here instead of achieving anything

Attached: ITEcgVr.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Who wants to be idiotas together? Come on, frens!

Attached: 7CD53BC5-32E5-4ADF-8AA3-65DCD7286B00.jpg (369x387, 19K)

hola amigo, como estas?

Attached: 1539373560805.png (1503x1046, 73K)

>spent whole week wagecucked
>just want to decompress
>have to go to a wedding tomorrow
you're lucky you can just get trashed and argue with feds and autists online all night

I agree being alone is great HOWEVER, not having sex in 2 years is not great and makes being alone less great.

this. this SO much. havent had a group since middle school and im 26 fuck

nigg'er*

77 degrees, partly cloudy with 80% humidity

Reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers

Attached: 1537290428194.jpg (1920x1200, 1.29M)

>im 26 fuck
time to stop posting like a teenage girl you feminised faggot fuck.

No ur a poo

excuse me user, for i have travelled far and wide, to call you a faggot

faggot

Attached: wizard.png (320x429, 58K)

o u made me teh sadz

If dubs, everyone who posts in this thread (excluding me) will get a girlfriend.

I just want to extend a warm thank you to every woman who reads this post. We may not always get along, but we're in it for the long run! This one's to you.

Attached: 1555246912823.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

three fundamental truths
>each of us is alone
>life is suffering
>everyone dies, no exceptions
once you embrace these non-negotiable truths you can take your first steps on the journey to enlightenment

brother

it's entirely possible that i've been on Yea Forums since before you were born lol

go to bed gramps

dubs and this user is my bf

These are the "I Fucking Love Science" of truths.

safe travels user

are you saying that in sympathy or because you did the same and we're brothers?

yeah ok retard

There is zeero reason to com to thid stupid place except funpost and whack your dicky doo until you cum. Relax and have some fun, mate.

Attached: 0750A734-AB8F-42DA-A11A-4DF1E40C6737.gif (370x300, 253K)

cringe. It's unfortunate that some people's lives suck enough to think this but if you're such a bitter cretin I can't feel sympathetic

a truth is different from a fact. Those are facts

y'all came from the same nutsack y'all

Attached: 1987086CD.jpg (2560x3227, 1M)

>lol
Im twice your age kiddo.

Yeah. It's hard to make friends even because faggots have many guys thinking anyone wanting a friend "wants a friend". I'm considered handsome, so I'm double gay to most guys. Fuck life.

Maybe your gf and friends and family are all shitty people. Probably not though.

>If you are going through your day and you meet an asshole, he was probably an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe you're the asshole.

>if you don't hide from painful reality you're bitter
go play with your switch and hit the bong again faggot

You're getting shit on for having the opinions of a teenager. Do some living and some reflecting.

>its a zoomers ruin everything because they never had anything to begin with episode

Dubs and everyone in this thread except will get a big tiddy girlfriend.

based

hmm

My nigga thats called delusions of grandeur, you can never have tour childhood again, I’m sorry

>buddhist monks are teenagers

Attached: stop posting.jpg (500x375, 92K)

>buddhist monk
my nigga wat

Attached: we just don't know.gif (250x251, 1.02M)

Maybe you’re retarded user

>mistakes foundation of spiritual growth for being bitter/incel/whatever buzzword
>types in ebonics
you have to go back

Attached: business-reddit-head.png (736x622, 87K)

>Break the cycle then
JUST CHANGE ALL OF SOCIETY BRO IT'S SO EASY LOL

fucking this

Attached: scarface.webm (1280x544, 2.43M)

>nigga
zoomers despise everything that didnt come out in the last couple of years
>zoomers suck up culture destroying kike propaganda like their lives depend on it.
>zoomer go on and on about "feminine penis" and "boipussy"
>zoomers are the ultimate useful idiots
It's got nothing to do with reliving childhood you disgusting fucking faggot.

Are you the same retard who posted ?

>acts retarded
>is retarded
it fits

Grampa pleas youre bloodpressure ...

Attached: 9CC46D82-907D-4A5F-8765-F0B4FCC0FE0C.png (814x619, 34K)

reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers

>can't follow a simple conversation
>thinks undeniable facts are "retarded"
you have to be 18 to post here

>zoomer go on and on about "feminine penis" and "boipussy"
how mad are you right now?

Attached: 1551570800950.png (750x750, 26K)

Give me (you)s coward

Attached: FC010E79-C103-4838-9F7C-386DADB61883.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Before he dies, Chad will see his entire well lived life and all the places he traveled and pussies he fucked. You will see a screen and some comments you made on angolese baobab tree worship gathering.

Your "truths" are retarded. As facts they are, dare I say it, self-evident.
>forever alone
>lifes unfair :(
>lul we all die
This is literally a sophomoric level of understanding. It says nothing about the human condition or the role of man. I'm not arguing with your facts because they are facts. I'm saying you're a dipshit for even bringing them up like it somehow answered user's question for why his life is existential despair.

It'd despair because he and you lack philosophy.

I used to think spending Friday night alone was a tragedy, now that I have Yea Forums, it's a comedy

His life is "existential despair" because he's fighting reality instead of facing it. That's literally the very first step. Read a book you brain-dead cocksucker.

I was invited to the bar to hang with friends, which I said I'd go, but then 30 minutes later said I was staying in. Honestly don't regret it, would have just spent a bunch of money and come home only slight buzzed since it's a fairly long drive.

>read a book
Please.

He's lonely because he needs medication and guidance on how to find meaning in life. You need a rudimentary education to start with.

kill yourself newfag

>having friends

>just pop these pills and read a self-help book lol! #YOLO
redditor confirmed

this wtf

We're all middle aged now and I'm the only one left without a wife or serious girlfriend, so this hanging out thing is only a few times a year anymore. I probably should have gone.

move to asia and become a monk

That's me except with reddit a few years back, until I migrated here full time and de-stressed.
I don't understand how you could find Yea Forums stressful when everyone's laidback and not trying too hard to perform for a group consensus or be anything they aren't. Maybe /pol/ could get you stressed but even that board has its funny and interesting moments.

>Complains about a long drive to see friends once or twice a year
Wew. I drop nearly 1k on travel and expenses when I visit my friend for a weekend.

I'll see them next month at a thing. I also have something going on pretty much every weekend so it's not a big deal for me. I wanted to watch Mindhunter instead.

>That's me except with reddit a few years back, until I migrated here full time
Hopefully you and your cock sucking cunt of a mother both get cancer.

How fucked up are you that getting a friend requires society to change?

Dubs and everyone, especially op, will get a gf who will leave you for a better and slightly darker man.