This is the future.

Attached: incels.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/wire/danger-public-education
mises.org/library/trouble-public-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’ve lost the culture war

Trans is here to stay

Attached: 92413237-D430-49E3-9D1E-BFF2EF24C26B.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

I was watching this episode and I think the irony is too subtle for most people which is why they dont get it

It's so ridiculous that trannies get to flaunt their fucking sexual fetish out in public. No one wants to see that shit. Imagine if gay people started inserting dildos in their ass in public, but everyone was too afraid to say anything because they didn't want to be perceived as a homophobe. It's literally the same thing. Leave the crossdressing shit in the bedroom like the rest of us.
Fucking faggots.

Attached: pepegun.png (400x388, 195K)

kys urself fag

Attached: 1530876592177.jpg (624x463, 48K)

I hope someone make a animation of this thing being burned alive.

>muh /pol/
A Muslim would be just as upset

Attached: 1C158403-2509-4CC2-BEFA-D52E348669FF.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

I wanna thank the user that drew my request.

Attached: Rocko's modern wife.png (2048x2048, 1.29M)

>Leave the crossdressing shit in the bedroom like the rest of us.
Stop repressing. Take your titty skittles and be happy.

>Hating tranny shit is only a /pol/ now

what a cute boy

>implying /pol/ isn't full of Turk roaches spamming blacked threads

Attached: fuckjannies.png (501x673, 58K)

I genuinely don't understand the complaints. The show was about how different things are in 2019 or whatever (I think it's really set in 2016) compared to the 1990s. One of the big differences is how modern society views transgendered individuals. It's a change that a lot of people have to face and accept. Personally, I have a close friend who transitioned. It's an issue.
You can say "well it's a kid's show" but is it? The thing is aimed to an adult audience who grew up watching the show, people who were kids then but are now in their 20s and 30s. Kids nowadays aren't clamoring for more Rocko, they weren't excited for this. Hell, I'd be surprised if most kids even knew what Rocko was. With an adult audience, and having it be on Netflix, you can approach more adult, serious topics. Even then, it's hard to say this special is inappropriate for kids. It's not like schools don't talk to students about transgendered people.

Tranny are freaks. Go neck yourself

I am still astounded that they did this. No one asked for it. No one wanted it. The flimsy excuse that Rocko's Modern Life always slipped in the social commentary (disregarding the downright homophobia of the original series: pic related) is transparently desperate. It's coming from contrarians who want to sound like they're the good guys.

Simply put: Enough of the gay shit. Get your own gay shit. They brought Will & Grace back - put a tranny in there.

Attached: BENDOVA.png (594x289, 240K)

It's TV Y7 from Nick so it's going to be aimed for kids and put on kids netflix. But you're not wrong user.

Average tranny

Attached: 1554133071875.png (1124x1628, 1.01M)

>Trans is here to stay
The 60% of them, at least.

Now post the average American girl.

Attached: average.jpg (997x1506, 109K)

based /pol/ triggering the tourists

These people get brainwashed from the internet and colleges at a super young age.
It's really sad.

Public Education is partially to blame, it should be abolished.

children shouldnt be taught that a mental disorder is normal you freak

Transgenders are mentally ill and not something to be celebrated.

What's that?

>brother becomes a tranny
>he's dead to me

Attached: 1546922113457.jpg (660x960, 61K)

I literally didnt watch because of this. Not making a big deal, but that's what Netflix's fate is.

>Public Education is partially to blame, it should be abolished
whats the alternative? You just need to get the queers out of education.

>whats the alternative?
free market private education
which would actually respond to market demand and be much cheaper once public education gets out of the way

thanks doc

Wait til they hit forty. The rate doubles then. They’re not permanent.

It would just be corporations pushing their propoganda, i dont want English presented by mcdonalds.

Enter the Florpus is way better and truer to the original series.

And you don't think there is propaganda pushed in public schools?

>”I’m the only one who can see through this blatant sjw propaganda!”
>He says while watching far right YouTubers, browsing /pol/, and regurgitating their opinions

Attached: 100D59EB-1618-4DFC-AE05-5BAE2B309739.png (500x374, 171K)

>It would just be corporations pushing their propoganda
this is the dumbest argument ever
people can choose the schools they want to go, if a school starts pushing lies and falsehoods almost everyone will switch schools

This system is far far better than the current statist monopoly which lies to EVERYBODY

At least in a free market we have choice

average tranny

Attached: rip.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Isn't it better to have propaganda pushed by a body that's at least marginally accountable to the people (even if it's only 1% accountable, and 99% corrupt) through a broken electoral system, compared to having propaganda pushed by corporations that have zero accountability to the public and where if the people disagree with their direction there's little to be done except "vote with your dollar" (of course, unlike democracy, not everyone's vote counts equally)

>i dont want English presented by mcdonalds.
That's like saying every single movie, video game, book etc is filled with corporate propaganda because it's private, not public

fucking moron

>you listen to alternative opinions so that means you're brainwashed because they cannot possible be correct
lol

yea, big pharma has made huge advances with pushing drugs to sell to people who think they might be a different gender.

Im all for people who want to explore gender roles and don't feel like they are and having experiences. Pushing people onto pills to damage and change their body? What if that wasn't an option? Normalizing the behavior and poking fun at it on a show? We had trans people before big pharma, and those in various cultures were able to live without being pumped full of chemicals....so.. No... no... no. This science is way to new to touch this issue. Keep it off TV. In 10 years it'll change, in 20, even more so. We need stop harming people and deal with this as PSYCHOLOGICAL issue and not a PHYSIOLOGICAL issue. Help people learn and explore, not cut up and damage their bodies.

Will /pol/ ever go mainstream

>us
Get away from me, you degenerate

Why are we celebrating mental illness?

>knowing that trans is a mental illness is mow considered far right
nah any sane person can see it for what it is

>Be mentally ill liberal
>Be literally at war against nature and biology + evolutionary reality itself
>Know full well you cannot win
>Declare victory anyway

Now this is doublethinking

Attached: reality of gender.jpg (1000x1898, 647K)

>tfw you’re a zoomer and didn’t grow up to see the things you lived get turned in Jewish propaganda

Attached: 8BA7613D-19F1-4083-9C07-0D6957323993.png (2100x1500, 489K)

Reminder OP is part of a raid from the leftypol tranny discord

Attached: seething discord tranny.jpg (225x225, 14K)

what do you think pride parades are for?

*loved
Lmao fuck you Gen X faggots you deserve this

Attached: 9721A032-B953-491F-86BB-036A9258061D.gif (270x180, 2.5M)

gays literally do that in public, especially during ass fucking month. also kys faggot, you're no better

why are American women so short wtf

Yeah for sure, i hate this faggot shit being pushed in schools, it doesnt matter if it's government propaganda or corporate propoganda the end result is the same.

>people can choose the schools they want to go, if a school starts pushing lies and falsehoods almost everyone will switch schools
How is that any different to now?

That's once a year at a parade, and really that's more folsom street fair than pride. If it were daily, like outside starbucks, that'd be offensive in polite society.

>5'3"
>38" waist
I want to think this is a troll image or that they meant hips and not waist, because otherwise, damn.

AND
IT
IS
BEAUTIFUL

I rarely go to /pol/ or watch political videos, you disgusting tranny.

>cringe frog with gun
FBI
QUICK!

We'll never be your allies cumskin

Well, it just shows how easy it is to game the new 'system'. The owners of RML wanted to make a new episode to get some cash, but who would be interested in funding that ?

Make it about a tranny coming out, suddenly Nickelodeon is willing to pay up.

Based

>no dubs
>no party

Attached: 15B74CB0-2A58-493A-94D6-5E379A7DAFF7.jpg (1353x1154, 178K)

>How is that any different to now?
because the state literally has a monopoly on education and education is fucking garbage

even the so called "private" schools today still have to follow all of the state "guidelines"

mises.org/wire/danger-public-education
mises.org/library/trouble-public-school

and your alternative is?