Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAImfwc0TeA
youtube.com/watch?v=kw55KNXnh1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=IAImfwc0TeA

they are a warriot society, they expect to fie in battle

imagine the jubjub

This part made me feel weird as a kid

Why do people shit on ewoks? I've always liked them. They should make an ewok force user the protagonist of the next movie.

Based and Ewokpilled.

Midge lover

People shit on Ewoks either because they are boomers, or because they have been told they should. I love the Ewoks, the Ewok cartoon was airing when I was a kid. They were my gateway to Star Wars.

>Why do people shit on ewoks? I've always liked them
I like the idea of a local species being overlooked by the Empire and then helping the Rebels, giving them an unexpected advantage. It makes sense to me that natives of the planet would be able to defend it, to a certain degree.
>They should make an ewok force user the protagonist of the next movie.
Terrible idea

I didn't know that people hated the Ewoks till years ago. Growing up I never heard anyone hating them.

Furry rape machines deserve to die.

Attached: ewok4.jpg (360x284, 116K)

>Growing up I never heard anyone hating them.
That's because Mark Altman didn't write a stupid article saying it was lame back until 1997(In Sci-Fi Universe magazine) and because people are lemmings, almost everyone went along with it. Ewoks have always been cool.

Still makes me cry!!!FACT!!!

ewoks are gay, fucking faggot ass furry
kys

you are gay, fucking faggot ass furry
kys

>kys
Opinion discarded

ssssssssss

Hi Warwick

Tell me where you live and i'll fuck you in the ass and massage your prostate until you cum like the bitch you are. I won't cum though because im not ghey like you r.

>implying there's anything sad about furry Vietcong getting rekt

cause they were supposed to be wookiees but george was already more concerned with toys

This. The Ewok is a warrior race, like the Filipino. They were originally going to eat the human characters.

did anyone else have 100s of ewok micromachines and just set them up to swarm everything?

Attached: 30B1E70D-81C3-4529-8263-3A34C48B7339.gif (400x170, 900K)

It was supposed to be Wookies.

Danny Devito ducking a dog?

>They should make an ewok force user the protagonist of the next movie.
Like Teboo or Logray?

I don't know who they are, but if they're force sensitive Ewoks I'm down for them being a protagonist. Especially if they use some Ewokian spin on the lightsaber and/or use blasters.

I did not watch the old movies, what exactly am I looking at?

your sisters cunt

The one on the ground is named Apollo Creed, he was just slain by an evil robot called Ivan Drago, who also killed Luke Skywalker’s dog.

what did they do with the empire dead?

Attached: 1483395655052.gif (255x190, 976K)

Teebo is this guy, apprentice of Logray who was the ewok shaman.

Teebo was one of 4 main characters in the ewok cartoon. No lightsabers, but there was force magic.
Logray had learned magic secretely while he was a slave servant to a witch.

Attached: Teebo-DB.png (1440x2016, 3.87M)

youtube.com/watch?v=kw55KNXnh1A
first 2 minutes for Logray backstory

>what did they do with the empire dead?

They ate them. Should have shown one of them eating brains out of a stormtroopers helmet!!!FACT!!!

bump