Is propaganda kino?

Is propaganda kino?

Attached: 1565318307448.jpg (1266x1241, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WJA8bpaEQP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
pix11.com/2019/02/13/ex-boyfriend-held-in-death-of-ny-woman-found-in-suitcase-was-in-u-s-illegally-ice/
history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Debate this

Attached: E69D873D-4D74-4A86-8364-A37687CA5950.jpg (712x960, 109K)

i want to hog tie ocasio, split her taint open, and then close it up because I wouldn't dare put my penis inside of that thing

Racists see this and still want to have laws.

Fucking disgusting.

nothing to debate, both are heartbreaking

kids shouldn't be separated from their parents unless the parents are bad people
also in both of these situations the parents knew the risk

The saddest part is that people think that is acceptable lunch for a kid in this country

She should hang out with the blobs on the top right, they seem to be doing fine.

>my facebook roastie "friends" from high school and college who all go yasss queeen over abortion posting this shit with paragraph rants about how the US is evil

Women are completely fucked in the head. Why did we let them vote?

NOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS RANDOM MEXICAN GIRL IS CRYING WE NEED TO COMPLETELY DISMANTLE THE AMERICAN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM RIGHT NOOOOOOOW

THIS NIGGA DRINKIN' SPRITE

Oh no think about the beautiful brown rollipollies we'll miss out on

Attached: 1563257215422.jpg (720x725, 75K)

me in the back right

They are separated now because the lefties screamed when the kids were detained *with* the parents.

>both are heartbreaking

Attached: 1565876606227.png (454x520, 7K)

the best thing about this is how nigs continue to stand with the democrats like sheeps instead of going hey nigga what about us?

Why do mexican men fuck these things

>kids shouldn't be separated from their parents unless the parents are bad people
Remember how the kids were being detained with the parents and the left was calling Trump literally Hitler for it so he stopped? You also have no fucking way of knowing if the adults with these kids are even their parents because they don't have any fucking papers.

So sad

Attached: 1488349412543.jpg (497x907, 164K)

Both parents tried to give their kids financial security

>dad gets deported after falling for the "land of opportunity" meme
>dad gets killed after falling for the "dying for israel" meme

literal victims of propaganda. our media is responsible for more deaths than hitler (unironically btw)

The reddit front page is largely political bots at this point

>pay the cartel all your useless peso life savings to come to america illegally
>think everything is OK cause you are leeching off the system without recourse
why are beaners some of the most retarded people on earth?

Dead americrap soldier is only a good thing what a silly image

Well if they were smart then they might have a functioning country.

least that boy still has a mom and probably his biological dad too lmao

illegal immigrants are bad people

This but without cringe racist irony

someone needs to photoshop ramsays thin crust pizza into the picture

One's parents broke the law in order to do it. Why don't you retards complain about CPS too?

The gen z hivemind. The facilities in question were designed to hold people for 24-48 hours but because the administration made changes to immigration procedures without thinking it through. In two months when Mitch McConnel reconvenes congress and fixes this problem because its has bipartisan support and will be an easy win for him you are all gonna 180 on this because your edgy youth media you parrot will tell you to.

Based ally

why don't you do it yourself, you lazy fuck?

>making a child pose cutely at his fathers casket
cruel

Talking about the mercenary on american payroll doing israel's wet work?

Beans in the back seem to be handling it well

Imagine the 25 citizens who are killed EVERY SINGLE DAY by illegals in this country. Half DUI, half murder. I guess they get separated from their families, too.

Piss on this kid. Piss and shit on all illegal immigrants and their children. I hope she gets cancer and dies.

Attached: dead syrian kid refugee - 1.jpg (998x664, 207K)

Attached: 1565749879773.jpg (448x547, 31K)

sending his father to die for jews in the first place is crueler

No the media always reported on little girls crying cause their dads were deported. Happened all the under Obama when he had record number deportations ... oh wait no they never did.

If your shit country hadn't messed with theirs so much they wouldn't be there in the first place, same wirh middle east countries. Thank you for yore service.

Imagine wanting a huge influx on stupid mexicans in your country that will eat up all the shit labor jobs while also taking up the minimum wage jobs because they are getting paid less under the table.

There's a reason women haven't been allowed power in all of human history and it's not because men are "sexist."

>Dead americrap soldier is only a good thing what a silly image

Attached: really.png (726x400, 41K)

Defended the nation from what?

christian morals

Pretty sure Mexico was a shithole before any drug war, Pedro. Stop leeching off my country and fix your own.

this but with cumskins

the mexican or the nigger who goes to kill little niggs in middle east

>Defended the nation from what?

Attached: simpsoy.png (877x911, 365K)

at least she has some quality food to enjoy

kill all boomers and kill all cuckservatives

Fat accumulation makes any man want to fuck these hambeasts.

Illegal votes are the only way Dims can win an election.

Attached: borders.png (634x566, 30K)

>If your shit country hadn't messed with theirs so much they wouldn't be there in the first place, same wirh middle east countries. Thank you for yore service.

Attached: YAAAS.png (581x609, 608K)

So the libsharts can flood the country with the third world?

>being a parent and subjecting your child to this
why couldn't they just stay in their own country?

What the fuck did you mean by this? That girl still has a Mom and Dad. Her parents are getting deported not executed.

I'm staying and reproducing mijo who said anything about mexico

tequila

Why can't they just load them all in the back of a truck and dump them on the other side of the border?

oy vey!

sure why not americans are all faggots who deserve to die

Seething

Since the founding of the modern state of Israel, the country made sure no foreign soldiers are stationed on its land.

Look at those fat fucks in the background.

mexican dudes have small dicks (usually) they will fuck whatever they can get

>KILL ALL BOOMERS AND KILL ALL KEKSERVATIVES

Attached: 1565897914300.png (785x1000, 254K)

This but with whitey. Kill whitey.

If we did that, how will the mexican childen be born here and be granted US citizenship due to outdated laws and then grow up as a ward of the state so they continue to vote democrat to support the globalist agenda?

it would be extremely painful for the government if you were to remove all the red tape

Imagine signing up to "serve your country" only to be sent back home in a wooden box because you died for corporate interests in some 3rd world shithole. Being a jarhead is a fucking joke lmao

The economy would pitfall into the shadow realm if whites were gone. Economic growth would surge without most minorities.

reading not your strength, eh?

Better yet load them into a shipping container and dump it into the ocean, the media has completed depleted my empathy for this shit

Attached: 670dd2f4d9a0be94cafd6354db62efc8.jpg (377x482, 39K)

Alright Yea Forums, who would win in a fight?.

>sure why not americans are all faggots who deserve to die

Attached: 274988923940.png (3840x2760, 850K)

Catch and release just means they come back.

It's the only way I can achieve an erection, user.

Attached: 90[1].jpg (1160x773, 126K)

Any county is crazy if they don't put their citizens first

>"Seething"

Attached: 1564989332602.jpg (1182x920, 92K)

his father was stupid for leaving his son to fight for israel

Why take the parents and leave the kid? Send the whole family back.

niggers and leftist whites WANT that. That way, everyone can live like a thirdy without clean water and healthy food, making everyone equal.

>Imagine signing up to "serve your country" only to be sent back home in a wooden box because you died for corporate interests in some 3rd world shithole. Being a jarhead is a fucking joke lmao

Attached: hmpft.jpg (232x217, 8K)

See

Attached: borders.png (702x852, 1.26M)

Lel sure thing Jethro

they're a big state

>all those guys who joined up after 9/11

never quite understood all the history quotes about young men dying for old men wars until all that

Attached: 1435296199258.gif (273x429, 1007K)

This kills the Muslim.
Don't have a sexual emergency, Ahmed.

leeching off what, retard? if you literally jump the border you don't qualify for practically any entitlement programs except for a handful of provisional ones that certainly aren't lavish by any means. just another racist dipshit that shits on actual hard-working people who have faced adversity when the racist dipshits are all privileged losers that sit around all day ACTUALLY leeching off their parents or the govt

>his father was stupid for leaving his son to fight for israel

Attached: teehee.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

I like how this pic triggers both SJWs and Incels

for jews

No need to pollute the ocean with more shit. Just put a bullet in their head.

It's true. Whites are net benefits. Minorities are net deficits.

you know they steal SS numbers right retard?

>cumskins having any kind of empathy in the first place

>leeching off what, retard? if you literally jump the border you don't qualify for practically any entitlement programs except for a handful of provisional ones that certainly aren't lavish by any means. just another racist dipshit that shits on actual hard-working people who have faced adversity when the racist dipshits are all privileged losers that sit around all day ACTUALLY leeching off their parents or the govt

Attached: stud.png (454x520, 29K)

No one is falling for it. Support for the US military even domestically is falling by the year.

>heh, i'm so glad i died for benjamin netanyahu and halliburton
>*burns in hell*

Attached: 1.jpg (620x606, 47K)

Based

Should have deported her too.
Fuck the law.

Sauce of the pissing slut?

SEWN.. back together.. WRONG

Attached: new_pickup_decal.jpg (647x404, 99K)

Thank you for yer service

Attached: 1563729408794.jpg (700x966, 414K)

>saudi arabia bankrolls a terror attack to get back at america for their support of israeli zionism
>america goes full rah rah patriotism
>american military industrial complex seizes the opportunity and launches an attack on iraq
>all of those guys joined up out of a feeling of patriotism dying in car bombs to remove a guy from power who had literally nothing to do with 9/11

I'm kind of impressed how dastardly it all was

Attached: 64674.jpg (285x200, 11K)

Until within 2 years they give birth to a citizen and get full fledged gibs

Nah, not everybody can be an engineer. at the end of the day it's a secure job with a stable wage and it does not discriminate to brainlets, so of course loads of men will apply. Then I have a mate who is in the army purely so he can kill shitskins. So if killing shitskins is a hobby, it's the job of a lifetime.

Not him but they also send money home, and drive wages down for the lower class and least skilled workers. Ironically, this tends to disaffect legal minorities the worst. (Probably why the majority of border control officers are legal hispanics). You're making the worst off in our country worse off so you can virtue signal on Facebook for brownie points.

ironic considering this is the most peaceful our military has been in decades. i guess thats the work of the liberal mass media machine.

>No one is falling for it. Support for the US military even domestically is falling by the year.

Attached: fortherewerenomorebullstoprep.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Only morons don't see what's going on at this point.

Such a good Goyim, .02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Because they aren't all illegal. The immigration court system has to determine legality. The system is backed up because the administration can't even deport people in an organized way. Conservatives should learn more about how their shit works.

>can't even put his own coffin centered onto the gurney
no wonder he died

Based. Go and reproduce hermanxs

I remember arguing with friends about it being a pointless war right when it started and none of them got it. It really just seemed like millennial guys wanted to flex their military might or something.

>so you can virtue signal on Facebook for brownie points
Come on user, it's not that simple. They're also fighting for their fellow upper class citizens to have easy access to underpaid pseudo-slave labor. Who else will clean their toilets and pick avocados for pennies?

>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)20:59:09 No.119647558â–¶
>File: 1563729408794.jpg (414 KB, 700x966)
> (You)
>Thank you for yer service

Attached: 8927289578934.png (454x520, 11K)

The system is backed up because it's full of posers pretending to seek asylum. Mexicans do it to themselves.

Cool then stay out of our nations

Attached: 1565986893229.png (500x445, 100K)

No they don't they just fabricate them. No one is checking the numbers. I work with lots of illegals in the hotel industry.

>pepperoni pizza with a good amount of pepperoni slices
>white cheddar popcorn
>Sprite
seems like a fair trade for the parents desu

Would it be cheaper to put landmines between the us and mexico and just build some machine gun towers every few miles rather than build a wall?

>liberals non-ironically shifting positions to open borders

Remember when libs were the ones FIGHTING open borders to help the american working class? I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills

Information is more easily accessible than ever, and it takes only a few searches to discover the horrible things perpetrated on foreign civilians and US troops by selfish politicians and generals who treat the war game as another form of profit.

>"virtue signalling"

Attached: 1562954320788.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

You are aware there is a massive cartel war in mexico and central america right?

>Such a good Goyim, .02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Attached: oiueewwe.jpg (224x225, 8K)

i cry everytime i get my paychecks knowing how much is going to somalian baby factories in my hometown

>facebook
Why

People come here illegally, knowing this will happen if they are caught.

Authorities have no way of knowing if the child is actually with their parent(s) or if the child is being exploited.

If there only was a solution to this, like, APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP WITH YOU OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS INSTEAD OF ILLEGALLY CROSSING BORDERS.

The US have had the exact same laws and enforcement for this through Clinton, Bush, Obama, but now it is suddenly A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

>White Countries
>white countries
(((white countries)))

he fought for an abstract problem caused by corrupt government lead by rich people who see him as cannon fodder when he should be worried about the future of his son, something that is litterally half him, that he put in the world and he left it alone without a father

you guys keep saying "le blacks don't know their le fathers because they left LOL" but tell me how is this any different

Attached: 20180125_120632.png (500x424, 298K)

>Only morons don't see what's going on at this point.

Attached: heh.jpg (378x378, 28K)

Then kill a bunch of them so others will fear crossing illegally. Who is going to punish the US for that? Will the Mexican army try to invade?

You are aware that crime and poverty aren't valid reasons to seek asylum, right?

No, I'm staying and reproducing a lot of Gonzalez and Martinez comming!

Said the Eternal Gringo as he bribes the local politicians and trains local paramilitaries to genocide anyone who opposes their corruption and american dick sucking.

Attached: uncle-sam-adi.png (770x400, 424K)

>not dying for greater Israel

Attached: 1565947267832.png (732x772, 34K)

>Tfw you realize only mass genocide via genetic bioweapons will fix things

Attached: 1461294351813.png (633x787, 604K)

>he fought for an abstract problem caused by corrupt government lead by rich people who see him as cannon fodder when he should be worried about the future of his son, something that is litterally half him, that he put in the world and he left it alone without a father
>you guys keep saying "le blacks don't know their le fathers because they left LOL" but tell me how is this any different

Attached: nutroll.png (3840x2760, 865K)

its called high crime, and we have the same problem in urban centers like Chicago and LA. Do you see our niggers applying for asylum in Canada?

imagine being you

>Her parents are getting deported not executed.
Soon... hopefully.

Idk what the answer is but it's clearly not catch and release. They started to persecute them (like they should) for breaking the law. If you break the law, you go to jail - and children can't go to jail so they get separated. Liberals don't seem to understand this chain of events.

How do libs do it?
How the fuck do you do it?

How do you block out reality to such an extent you can convince yourself the US is in the wrong here?
It has to be so draining to have to purposefully come up with alternative explanations for what is clearly evident just to keep your fucking retarded ideology intact

Powerful

>16

Attached: [Evil-Saizen]_Laughing_Salesman_01v2_[DVD][8E14FC93].mkv_snapshot_02.44_[2019.05.01_03.10.50].jpg (640x480, 36K)

No its backed up because the Trump administration instituted the families policy not thinking about how it would make the process take twice as long. Now there are twice as many court proceedings and all that can be done is hold people in these facilities that were not design for long term incarceration. I'm not condemning Trump's immigration policies, but they executed them in the most incompetent way.

Go Jethro go!

Attached: fffd.jpg (405x307, 18K)

Uh yeah I think he’s based

>You are aware there is a massive cartel war in mexico and central america right?

Attached: ummyoudorealize.png (600x718, 165K)

niggers were brought here against their will, and now refuse to leave out of pure spite while destroying everything around them

it's actually quite based in a way

No you arent otherwise you wouldnt be here on a friday night dumbass

They're all so fat.

Our border security PALES in comparison to the rest of the world, yet somehow mass media gets away with convincing everyone else that were putting this spics through death camps.

>lmao let’s allow the people responsible for creating a crime-riddled hellhole into our country what’s the worst that could happen

LMAO this made my friday night

YASSS MAMA IT IS FABULOUS

>No its backed up because the Trump administration instituted the families policy not thinking about how it would make the process take twice as long. Now there are twice as many court proceedings and all that can be done is hold people in these facilities that were not design for long term incarceration. I'm not condemning Trump's immigration policies, but they executed them in the most incompetent way.

Attached: wawa.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Have sex incel loving cuck that likes neonazi fuckers.

Drugs cartels are equipped with military ordinance these days.They are more powerful than the governments in these countries. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you are not gonna look it up because you are not old enough to handle it.

they are like women. muh fee fees burn the constitution

>Yes of course I vehemently defend the actions of the United States military and government online via usage of greentext and edited feelsguy pictures, monetary compensation not included. How did you know?

Attached: 1546445813742.jpg (857x1200, 102K)

>This but without cringe racist irony

Attached: 1565418379279.jpg (1280x1500, 269K)

Does anyone genuinely not expect a race war in our lifetimes?

soros pushed too hard the stupid jew.

Attached: 1565381284540.png (436x425, 84K)

Just let everyone in so the country can fall faster and China can eventually enslave the new brown world

No the people responsible stay in Mexico because Mexico rocks if you are a killer.

One step closer to the edge...

It's going to happen very soon. We're in the Weimar era now.

>You have no idea what you are talking about, and you are not gonna look it up because you are not old enough to handle it.
Fearing the cartel =/= facing persecution in your country

this this this so much THIS

Attached: 1437359886492.png (990x663, 806K)

What he put in place was to move away from "catch and release" programs that just result in them having extra opportunities to get into the states. He instituted a policy where you get persecuted for breaking the law instead, which means you go to jail. Children can't go to jail, so they get separated. And that doesn't change the fact that system is flooded with ppl who purposefully avoid the point of entry, or claim asylum when crime and poverty aren't valid reasons according to UN.

Yeah, brought in here by jewish slaveships, and sold on jewish slave markets, but of course these were all closed during jewish holidays.

It's like there is some pattern...

I've been abroad to the "brown areas"
You dont want that shit here. Not even as an accelerationist hypothetical

For your own benefit, so you can snort all the coke you want. It is reparations at this point lel go and reproduce hermanxs! Retake what's rightfully yours, they took safety from your home so that they can get a coke route to their cumskin noses.

Attached: listen.jpg (720x580, 51K)

Guys is there a country in the world that still has hope? The world feels so claustrophobic now.

Wow I can't believe proto-nazis actually conspired to frame the Jews like that...

They traffic their own drug traffickers into America, retard.

The funny thing is soros and other jews aren't all powerful. He didn't want brexit and guess what brexit is happening no matter what. This is what gave me hope.

>Yes of course I vehemently defend the actions of the United States military and government by dying for globalist corporatism while my wife is getting blacked back into the Homeland how did you know?

Attached: 1565278923447.png (454x516, 12K)

>How do libs do it?
>How the fuck do you do it?
>How do you block out reality to such an extent you can convince yourself the US is in the wrong here?
>It has to be so draining to have to purposefully come up with alternative explanations for what is clearly evident just to keep your fucking retarded ideology intact

Attached: 1541546821451.png (640x732, 219K)

Just drop a moab on some shitty mexican town thats a known cartel stronghold.
Guaranteed theyd stop pretty quick if they realized america will start bombing them and nobody can do jack shit to stop it

They have to be stand in militias from other governments, like during times of war. Crime and poverty are not legal reasons to seek asylum.

Can't a vato take a break, man after the 7th child you gotta take it ez you know what I'm saying.

Did the Jews force the Christian plantation owners to buy slaves or something?

brexit always seems to be happening not actually completed

>brexit is happening
When was the vote again? And what's the deal again? Will it change Britain's immigration policy at all (in a positive manner)?

I do not expect it, but it would be very welcome. A massive sperg out like the 1930's.

>Kill whitey.
People often miss this step.
Don't be that guy.

can’t the parents say they want to bring their kids back with them to Mexico?

Based /leftypol/ camarada
HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE GUSANOS

Attached: 1557990233608.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Like I said. I'm not criticizing the policy just how it was implemented. They could've accomplished the same goal much cleaner but Trump is impulsive and his people are all yes men.

I don't think there's going to be a race war. We're just going to gradually become as dysfunctional, incompetent and crime-ridden as brazil and the east will fill the void and colonize space.

>You have no idea what you are talking about,
Actually thats you.

A better analogy would have been to show a child at the funeral of a parent killed by illegal immigration. Serving in the military has nothing to do with illegal immigration; this just comes off as a boomer meme.

They should be deported.
t. Mississippi user

Lel of course frogposter, which one are you

Attached: Crackas gonna crack.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

I don't think there's a single country below the United States that didn't get fucked by imperialism. Take Honduras. The banana industry became fucking massive in the US, and Honduras became the biggest supplier of that industry. Except the Honduran people didn't own a fucking cent of their biggest export, it was entirely owned by Americans. Those same Americans engineered coups, assassinations, and civil wars in order to create a Honduran government that was as friendly as possible to US interests. Of course, this Honduran government was also 10x more corrupt than what came before it, but no one in the US gave a fuck about that.
Then, you take this literal century of capitalism-driven imperialism (plus the war on drugs which made the government even worse), and you throw Hurricane Mitch at the country, which dumps three feet if water on the entire area and wipes out 70% of its GDP. That's why Honduras is in such dire straits. And there's stories like that in Colombia, in Guatemala, in Venezuela, and more.

Stop being a edgy faggot and go see the real world for once in your pathetic life,you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Mexico is shit, because people like you who blames all the problems on fantasies and edgyness. Fuck pol/ needs to be deleted to stop schizos from coming to the world. Gas the neonazis back to stortmfront.

>They traffic their own drug traffickers
Oh yeah, I'm the retard

oooooh I'm gonna virtue signal on social media and cum soooo hard when people praise me GALLONS OF FUCKING JIZZ EVERYWHERE JESUS FUCK I AM THE GREATEST

>Based /leftypol/ camarada HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE GUSANOS

Attached: YAAAAAS.gif (413x243, 51K)

Israel requires DNA proof you're Jewish to emigrate there. Japan will only allow immigrants who provide a benefit to their society, like teaching English. Yet Trump is the worst person to ever exist for wanting merit based immigration.

>Destabilizing the Middle East
>Defended the nation

Yes. That's the only correct statement you've made ITT.

No they cannot. This would all be a lot easier if they could.

the east isn't going to do shit, they're too inhibited a people

>lose argument
>sperg out like a retard
lmao get rekt, kid

>no matter how hard i work my grandchildren are going to grow up in a favela unless i break my own code of ethics and encourage them to move to Japan and further spoil their ethnostate

Attached: 1564193780888.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>EU 'sleepwalking into oblivion', warns George Soros
I would be surprised if britain stopped immigration infact but the fact that it leaves Eu is a step to show others can and will as people get dissatisfied.

This is why the school days need to be longer. Kids these days can't even come up with good comebacks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1WJA8bpaEQP

Attached: 1562290316728.jpg (700x471, 87K)

he went of his own free will you boomer faggot

Americans are surely retarded now, what happened to the cunning assholes who made profit from world wars?

Gangs like MS13 arent even real. They come here because they want free shit. They want free money to live the comfy lifestyle good American men died for.

Do tell how he could have executed them differently. And no other candidate has the same strong stance against illegal immigration as he does, so I'd still pick him over someone who's not as firm. Bottom line is that they do it to themselves. They know it's illegal to come here without going through the port of entry.

Isn't it fucking frightening how there isn't a procedure in the 6000 pages long EU legislation for leaving the Union? You can join but you can't ever leave... Or else.

>what happened to the cunning assholes who made profit from world wars?
Switzerland is doing just fine

School days need to be longer so ppl like you can learn that crime and poverty aren't valid reasons to seek asylum.

>I don't think there's a single country below the United States that didn't get fucked by imperialism. Take Honduras. The banana industry became fucking massive in the US, and Honduras became the biggest supplier of that industry. Except the Honduran people didn't own a fucking cent of their biggest export, it was entirely owned by Americans. Those same Americans engineered coups, assassinations, and civil wars in order to create a Honduran government that was as friendly as possible to US interests. Of course, this Honduran government was also 10x more corrupt than what came before it, but no one in the US gave a fuck about that.
>Then, you take this literal century of capitalism-driven imperialism (plus the war on drugs which made the government even worse), and you throw Hurricane Mitch at the country, which dumps three feet if water on the entire area and wipes out 70% of its GDP. That's why Honduras is in such dire straits. And there's stories like that in Colombia, in Guatemala, in Venezuela, and more.

Attached: collegeeducated.png (239x211, 33K)

Attached: YARf1Qv.jpg (2048x1956, 164K)

>blaming immigrants for shit wages
you're really full on cuckwashed by the corporate shills aren't you? neolibs are no better they just hate trump

>Did the Jews force the Christian plantation owners to buy slaves or something?
All the slave owners were democrats, a kind of crazy fact.

>Get fucked back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

Donald Trump's grandfather, Frederick Trump, or Friedrich Drumpf, was never an American: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

"In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated via Bremen, Germany, to the United States aboard the steamship Eider, departing on October 7[3]:32 and arriving at the Castle Garden Emigrant Landing Depot in New York City on October 19. As he did not yet serve the mandatory military duty of two years in the Kingdom of Bavaria, this emigration was illegal.[13] "

Kek, Donald Trump's grandfather was an illegal immigrant.

"Only a few hours after arriving, he met a German-speaking barber who was looking for an employee,[3]:25 and began working the following day.[3]:34"

His grandfather also benefited from ethnic nepotism.

"He allegedly made his fortune by operating restaurants and brothels in Seattle and the mining town Monte Cristo, and brothels in the Klondike Gold Rush.[1][2] "

Trumps ancestor owned brothels, it's no wonder why Donald Trump is a womanizer who cheats on his wife, it's in his blood.

"Bavarian authorities accused him of emigrating when he was young to avoid fulfilling his military service, so he lost his Bavarian citizenship; he and his family returned to the United States. He never legally became a United States citizen."

>implying they are gonna care what their shit nation did to others and now they're paying consequences
GAMERS, IT IS TIME

Attached: T.jpg (600x407, 19K)

>parents break law
>get arrested
>kid sad
The solution is clearly to not have laws at all

Of course. It shows how compassionate they are!

We need a South American Confederacy

Someone please camwhore to disprove this
not me tho, that's pretty much what i look like

Why are mexicans so fucking fat even at really young ages?

Any location that's undergone American colonialism has been better off than before from an economic standpoint.

we live in 2019, not 1885

I live in LA and I hate spics so fucking much. They litter, steal, blast shitty beaner music, dont control their kids. I say gun them down at the border on sight. We'd only need to kill a few before they get the idea.

>Gangs like MS13 arent even real.
That's not true. I was just on long island not long ago and the local story was that police found a woman chopped up and shoved in a suit case thrown in a park.

I'm fucking shocked it wasnt national news

pix11.com/2019/02/13/ex-boyfriend-held-in-death-of-ny-woman-found-in-suitcase-was-in-u-s-illegally-ice/

Attached: 1563038875234.png (900x900, 78K)

imagine dying for jews HAHAHAHA

lul

Attached: 1526171374069.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

>As he did not yet serve the mandatory military duty of two years in the Kingdom of Bavaria
He broke Bavarian law then, not US law.

Asian starvation genes with European influenced diet

Reminder that, like it or not, Trump's wall is the only thing that will save Mexio. They're a nation enslaved to a corrupt government in the pocket of oligarchs and drug cartels. The only way that goes away is if deportations are frequent enough that the underclass are left with no choice but to reform or fight. A revolution is the only way.

Attached: 8574824_orig(2).jpg (1007x800, 249K)

Houstonian here. I understand your frustrations sir

>APOLOGIZE FOR THE SINS OF YOUR GRANDFATHERS YOU FUCKING CUMSKINS
>noooooo stop fixing things stop it how dare you you can't try to fix something if your ancestors were guilty of it wtf

That article doesnt say shit about ms13,retard. In fact it says the guy was from Portugal. You know Portugal is in Europe right?

Also from Long Island here. My friend is an EMT and he has tons of stories about responding to MS13 killings and having to bring wounded MS13 gangsters to the hospital right after they killed some innocent. I thought he was bullshitting me but I looked it up in the local news and its insane.

They learned all the YEAH KILL EM in your lard country mijo in LA, lel they even have street names in fucking English. What is it with amerilards and violence is there something in the air, food?

>pointing the finger at america
absolute brainlet tier shitskin reaction

Attached: anigif_enhanced-17297-1401731309-16.gif (500x281, 500K)

No there would still be shit wages, just not as shit as they are now. You see there's this thing called supply and demand.

When the supply is bigger than the demand, price plummet, hilariously enough this is primarily hitting blacks at the moment, as they are typically low education and are now being outcompeted by mexican illegal immigrants, especially since in many places you even need to speak spanish in order to work at fast food joints.

>muh ms13
Yeah and I bet al qaida was real too. Gimme a break.

>What is it with amerilards and violence
Look up the psychological effects of circumcision.

Instead of the wall and more border agents use the money to increase the number of judges clerical staff needed to process immigration efficiently. A very small demographic of illegals cross the river. They are almost entirely people who came into the country legally, but did not get their visa renewed. Having a strong position is not the issue, that's just what the media tells you. The intellectuals of the liberals and the conservatives agree on this. The children in this thread are parroting what they glean from the media, who could care less about immigrants.

>mexican goblin gets deported
>retarded goy gets BTFO

Do you understand the basic laws of supply and demand, and how price values work when supply increases? Do you understand when ppl in a given area have to compete with droves of illegals who are willing to work for lower wages to retain residency? Do you understand what happens when this isn't just a lone instance, but a continuum? Surely you can't be this economically illiterate. You're hurting communities of legal minorities so you can brag with your other liberal friends about how morally superior you are, because you don't actually take on any of the economic burden.

>surprised the media isn’t running stories that justify Drumpf’s immigration policy and makes their precious brown pets look bad

They're adapting to the amerilard dream

haha why don't you look it up sparky!

If most illegal immigrants were like my buddy Oscar, i'd say let them all in. I don't think they are though.

sauce on whore

Great! Whens he start building?

that’s retarded, it would literally solve all issues

If only they gunned you down, here's hoping vato.

>dumb spics are too stupid to understand concepts like collective bargaining
>cut each others' throats in a race to the bottom of the wage scale
>this is somehow my fault
Great logic.

user i, thousands of them die already. What would stop you from trying to save your child from imminent mortal danger?
In before bleeding hearth.

Fuck you nigger just sccept the world as it is. Take responsibility without making excuses.

they think its healthy for their nino to be a fat lard tub and they love taking their ninos with mild colds or flus to the ER. they live for that

right under that article is an story where Trumps policies lead to the deporting of a mentally ill man who's lived in the US since he was a baby to Iraq where he died because he couldnt get insulin

You only think that because the media told you. Drugs and people are smuggled in trucks through the port of entry. We need more personnel not a wall.

They aren't legitimately seeking asylum, that's just an easy word for them to use.

They're economic migrants who think the US should be their parents.

Attached: Ill Eggs.jpg (473x414, 56K)

Sasha Rose by the pool

>bringing a human being into existence to emotionally manipulate people into letting you get away with a crime
If I had parents that shitty, I'd be crying too.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.> Get fucked nigger back to pol/

Based

They're not illegal immigrants you spastic, that's the basis of the whole controversy. These are refugees held in detention centres

No politicians, liberal or conservative, are trying to solve the issues. They are using this as a political football to get elected.

based user

Both parents serve israel

user I hate Jews and niggers as much as you but you need to learn about the Dixiecrat stuff in the 50s and 60s before you say things like that

Stop metastasizingin other countries then cumskin

>Take responsibility without making excuses.
How am I responsible for the state of their shit countries? kys, cuck faggot

No, they're illegal economic migrants.

>These are refugees
Wrong.

A little girl is crying, guys-QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION FUCK LAWS N SHEEEIT

Why are people on this site so detached from reality?
All normalfags would side with non whites before your incel ass

Beer goggles

american soldiers are mercenaries who kill people because the money is too good
>oh no, the guy who was sent overseas to kill people for money got killed, what a tragedy

The half of the illegals with expired visas come from all over the world. The half who cross the border illegally come from Mexico. Illegals with expired visas got vetted for criminal history, and normally have a net benefit on the economy because they work higher income jobs. The illegals who come from mexico have a net burden on the economy in the billions. A multi billion dollar wall would have an ROI in less than a decade, and would allow the border control officers to allocate more man power towards finding tunnels and other means of drug trafficking. They even had an officer on NPR make this exact claim.

Why don't they make Mexico great again?

IDK... Do you know any American history wrt economic imperialism in the past 200 years?

Hush, stop using facts! We deal only in racial fear and insecurity here!

They're not. They're the trash of Latin America. Anyone worthwhile there stays in their own country. The meme of millions of people looking for political asylum amidst the 0 current wars going in there is ridiculous.

The few that come here to genuinely change their lives and actually attempt to integrate into one of our many cultures are an absolute minority

You are dumb incel,pinche americano pendejo.

>Amerilards pointing fingers about obesity
Can't wait for the next season of My 600lb life

Attached: 1538328647465.jpg (736x552, 79K)

based and redpilled

Someone explain why we can't just roll into Mexico Baghdad style and BTFO them all like Cortez?

>Why can't they make Mexico great again
The reason why Mexico is so shit is due to domestic American policies.

>man breaks law
>is separated from his kids
>nobody cares
>turns out the man is an illegal immigrant
>everyone cares

Attached: 4-12-CH-Dad-behind-bars-family-in-silhoette.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Shut up Eurocuck

ADVERSITY

I say we totally close off the border and all trade with Mexico so they can be free to make their own choices.

seething

does life in america really that bad that a guy had to leave his wife and son to go shoot some people in bumfuck nowhere just to get food on the table?

Reaping the benefits from the imperialism of your shit country. Be humble, STFU, sit down and kys

I did. They have to persecuted for their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, or political affiliation by their government or a stand-in militia from another country's during war. Crime and poverty are not valid reasons to seek asylum.

Agreed. the fucking low standard-having retards plus the dumbfuck libs that worship her commie policies, both pretending she’s remotely fuckable with that horse face, not to mention her disgusting flat nose, is extremely annoying

If you’re dumb enough to be an unironic communist or socialist or even just SJW, I don’t care, just don’t pretend she’s remotely attractive

Things leftists are pushing:
Communal living
Bug consumption as a meat replacement
Open borders for western countries
Transgenderism for white males exclusively
Interracial relationships for white women exclusively
Deplatforming people with wrong-think
Jailing people for wrong-think
Corporation cock-sucking is fine if those corporations follow the woke agenda
Black people should never be shot under any circumstances, do not call the police on them
Dont have kids if you are white
Abortions are totally liberating if you are white
Wrack up a fuckload of student debt and pass the bill to tax paying males
Men are not entitled to sex but women are, and they are also entitled to relationships
Male gender norms must be desolved, but female gender norms are to be protected
America, and the rest of the western world are the ONLY bad countries where poor minorities are oppressed
It's not hard to connect the dots and see the bigger picture here. It's a nightmare version of John Lennon's Imagine

Attached: 7172731289.jpg (219x187, 10K)

These borders and laws that faggots complain about are what gives them the opportunity to complain about them.

Because we don't have an identifiable enemy by any sort of uniform and would end up massacring endless amounts of innocent civillians?

>Why not just start a second Iraq
Because Iraq sucked and Mexico is on our border ffs

The girl.

history.com/news/donald-trump-father-mother-ancestry

"On October 7, 1885, Friedrich Trump, a 16-year-old German barber, bought a one-way ticket for America, escaping three years of compulsory German military service. He had been a sickly child, unsuited to hard labor, and feared the effects of the draft. It might have been illegal, but America didn’t care about this law-breaking—at that time, Germans were seen as highly desirable migrants—and Trump was welcomed with open arms..."

Guess it was okay for white people, especially those of German blood, to practice ethnic nepotism. Why not treat hispanics and other immigrants the same way white Americans treated Donald Trump's grandfather?

both shouldn't be happening
his father died defending some rich guys he never met and the nation of israel

almost spat out my green tea chai

Lel that's the best part, a lot of white allies I see and for their cumskin ethnostate marches pic related. Not even other whites want them.

Attached: 1558927836319.jpg (576x662, 92K)

Mostly black women are democrat.
Most older black guys I know are very hip as to what the democrats have done for them.
I know a lot of blacks due to work and growing up around them.
Don't hang with nigs so I wouldn't know.
I don't think they give a shit.

He broke Bavarian law, not American.

2/10 bait my dude

Crime and poverty are not valid reasons to claim refugee status. This was established by the UN years ago.

That's because you have no idea how modern economics work and think that hardcore protectionism enforced around a country the size of an entire continent against a single country is a good idea

A lot of our southern states are extremely connected with Mexico economically. That's a horrible idea

>these are the starving mexicans
uhh this nigga weigh more than me

Mexican kid makes me feel bad but I can literally not care one bit about another dead terrorist kid.

>Guess it was okay for white people, especially those of German blood, to practice ethnic nepotism.
Because his son went on to become the president and Pablo's son stands outside of home depot and fucks up your fascia for cheap

>A lot of our southern states are extremely connected with Mexico economically
In the sense that they're bloated with economic migrants sending American money to Mexico, yes.

how about fixing your own poorfag countries without blaming others? oh wait, you can't, because you're inferior and lazy and it's easier to blame america

ITT:

Attached: 1565977744185.png (1200x583, 223K)

kys anyway
GRINGO MUERTO ABONO PARA MI HUERTO

>Thinks that a normalfag is a real thing
>Why is everyone else but me delusional
Topkek

Topkek. Yes, every ethnocentric white person is a fat Southerners. Don't think too much about it :^)

What I'm trying to tell you is that drug cartels in the present day are para military equipped hit squads with tanks, body armor, and assault weaponry. They steal this military ordinance from S American countries with weak militaries. It's a cartel war not gang violence like in the US. Many of these people are forced out of their homes so the cartels can create DMZ buffer zones between each other's territories.

>t.

Attached: d73951ef8adb5ba22e7c9231b2a04f79.jpg (474x594, 44K)

>it's America's responsibility to make policies that benefit other countries
"No."

Yes Europeans are boring. Everyone knows this.

>GRINGO MUERTO ABONO PARA MI HUERTO

Attached: martin_chuko-bazan_morinottawa110110potpossessprobviol03261993.jpg (640x800, 168K)

You're grasping for straws.

>me no like read, funny photo better, make laugh, I win, I great

true crime in all of this is this pizza, it's like someone vomited on the white slice of bread

Again this detachment from reality.
Do you honestly think most people hold your retarded nazi incel ideology?

No, in terms of trade. Mexico has other industries beyond just drugs, guy

If America doesn't like illegals, it should enact policies that actually stop it. Like revoking most of NAFTA and ending their retarded "war against drugs" that has done nothing but make the cartels more powerful

How about this. We let anybody and everybody come here, but we keep extremely close track of who comes in. For every person who comes here, we send two highly competent Jews, Whites or east Asians to where that person came from. We'll turn their countries into places that are better than the US in like 50 years. Give me your criticisms so that we can iron out the details of this plan.

We have a sociology teacher here. Problem solved man, that has never been suggested before, must be the based aryan high IQ I keep hearing about at the prestigious /pol/yp university. Schooling libtards since 2014

Attached: 1565899874925.jpg (698x750, 100K)

No, how about we just gun all the third worlders down already, wtf aren't we using our superior military technology to conquer the world ffs

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact that having military equipment doesn't suddenly make them the militia of another countries government. Just because they have a problem with ppl who are violent and steal shit doesn't suddenly qualify Mexicans for asylum.

it's "grasping at straws", not "for straws", Nikolai.

>If America doesn't like illegals, it should enact policies that actually stop it.
TRYING

>he comes to Yea Forums for intelligent discourse
You might be the retarded one user.

>If America doesn't like illegals, it should enact policies that actually stop it
I agree, like closing the border.

Based fella he even adapted to the amerilard blob body shape.

Donald Trump is a stupid hypocrite in a position of power.

>i only *drools* pretend redarded

He's based and I've legitimately seen leftists cry about him.

All his trailer park are on it I bet, here's hoping the next tornado don't kill them aryan genes ded.

I mean, look at your post. It isn't it obvious how arguments play out here? You've become the caricature you posted 5 min ago.

>these seething beaners thinking everyone who complains about how awful the illegals coming here are must live in a trailer park

As if the standard american trailer park isnt STILL leagues better than mexico

This but with pasty incels

easy on the sarcasm, ahmed. not my fault that you suck at maintaining an entry level civilisation

Yes it does because the government isn't a semantics argument. They are organizations acting with greater capabilities than even the governments in C America. They are fleeing military violence. Saying it is not military violence because the cartels don't call themselves governments is how edgy preteens think the world works.

Shh this is how they lost the election. Never let your enemy know when they're making a mistake.

Yeah, Triumph of the Will is a pretty good propaganda movie.

No worries Kyle. You can proper enlisting. Thank you for you're're service

>The illegals who come from mexico have a net burden on the economy in the billions.
Proof? Cite figures and sources, please.

It takes more than just closing the border. Most illegal immigration occurs through the abuse of the visa system. Unless you're refusing to use the visa system at all (retarded) you need to use economic policies to remove the incentive

I'm all for preventing human trafficking across the US Mexico border but illegal immigration is more complicated than just border security

Texas goes blue 2024.
No more Republican presidents :^)

He's a draft dodger who got a doctor to bail him out of conscription, doesn't read much and watches too much television, not to mention that he is also morbidly obese. Yeah, I guess that sounds based to incels like you.

Stop intervining then Cletus, go back to your meth lab and everything will be just fine.

So the United Nations are edgy preteens? They're the ones who defined it as so. Just because I have a military weapon doesn't make me militia for my government. I think you need to look up the definition of militia and figure out why so many get sent back for false claims.

well at this point in the thread (359 posts, many of them wojaks) all discussion attempts are futile. But the subject of the thread itself was supposed to be serious

>Any location that's undergone American colonialism has been better off than before from an economic standpoint.
It's okay to plunder another country's resources if I let them have a few scraps? That's not really an argument. That's an agenda.

>Just because I have a military weapon doesn't make me militia for my government
It does if you live in the God-blessed US of A

As a Texan these posts always make me laugh.

>infrastructure
>plumbing
>hospitals
>education
>a few scraps

Here's the thing paco, us > you. I don't give a shit about your li'l ol' shithole. We'll exploit you to til the end of time, and you're gonna sit there and take it like the little beta bitch you are. What are you gonna do to fight back, come over here and have 30 kids? Great, more low wage workers to push *my* country ahead of yours. You cannot win.

Is this the Kino thread?

It's a known fact no Central or South American country had hospitals or schools before the good ol' USofA came along, amirite?As I said before, you don't have an argument. You have an agenda and fit details to strengthen your non-argument.

He makes you seethe beyond belief and that's enough.

but these countries wouldn't even know what these resources were in the first place if it weren't for whitey

Attached: chimp.jpg (510x395, 100K)

Me too

Attached: 1477786303339.gif (602x680, 1.84M)