How to deal with the fact gorgeous actresses will never notice your existence?

How to deal with the fact gorgeous actresses will never notice your existence?

Attached: file.png (604x598, 592K)

stalk her

consider for a moment how fucked up the whole concept of mass media is in the first place and how fucked up it is that you would even think these thoughts and subsequently make this thread

get out of the unreality motherfucker, come back to reality

Cum to their feet

very lewd

Attached: file.png (481x598, 380K)

who dis

Rachael Leigh Cook

Attached: file.png (607x448, 631K)

imagine if she stepped on your face because you're below her haha and then she stayed there because she didn't notice you haha

Like most problems that are all in your head, I drown myself in distractions including both vidya and shitposting. That and my anxiety meds slightly decrease sex drive so I only have to jerk of once a day.

Attached: 1565888200033.jpg (409x409, 67K)

enact Sharia Law in the west

Attached: ALLAH.png (1200x1200, 57K)

Inshallah...

haha oh man wouldn't that STINK!!! hahaha!

Post Sneed

That's presumptuous.

I have time, plenty of years for me to become relevant.

find gorgeous women who are not famous

that includes trans women. they're sweethearts and they'll treat you so well.

Attached: trans_cutie.jpg (1023x1023, 951K)

bit gay

For me? It's Shannyn Sossamon.

>women
It'a a he, user. No amount of skittle pills or makeup or wigs will ever change that. He'll never be a woman.

unless she's a preop tgirl who fucks you in the ass, there's nothing gay about it

Please tell me your address so that I could meet you in person and treat you with all the sweetness you deserve.

dis gon b gud

Where can I find a cute trans girl to be my gf? I just want to cuddle, play vidya, watch movies, hold her hand while travelling to neat places, have nice holidays together.

>girl
>girlfriend

>goes on to project
So predictable

Tinder, POF, and social media are your best bets.

Maybe do some research and see if your local area has any nightclubs known for having transgirls

Attached: chadchaser.png (486x297, 38K)

suicide