Rachael Leigh Cook the only woman to defeat The Wall cause she's all that

Attached: rachael-leigh-cook-in-workout-gear-going-to-the-gym-in-studio-city-07-02-2019-6.jpg (1280x1923, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc
youtube.com/watch?v=gz0qyYtcJb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: rachael-leigh-cook-in-a-white-tank-top-leaves-the-gym-in-los-angeles-1.jpg (1500x2865, 286K)

based fellow Rachael poster

one of my first Yea Forums crushes. her and emanuelle chriqui.

i think the last film i ever saw her in was antitrust.

please help

She looks ripe

she could still pass for late 20s
she cute

CAUSE SHE'S ALL DAT
god i love Paul Walker in the film

she looks like an average homely woman
there are women twice her age that look better

There is another and her name is Emilia Clarke

Attached: 1564149119612.jpg (772x583, 95K)

Attached: RLC-11-14.webm (720x384, 2.65M)

>yfw u find she is nearly 40

Proof

Attached: 1565834976235.jpg (459x342, 33K)

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1551612080741.jpg (980x1472, 235K)

god i wish that were me

Marisa Tomei defeated the Wall several times over.

What about it? Bored at work again btw?

Attached: 1565877503245.jpg (371x470, 25K)

Look ma I posted it again

Attached: emiliaclarke_es_7~37(2).jpg (1181x1779, 520K)

Not gonna shit on your waifu, but we all know that wasn't a very good look.

why is this dried up hag defacing a blessed Rachael thread

fuck your "wall" trumpet

It wasn't but she still doesn't look haggard like that one OBSESSED poster pretends she is

Attached: 1565877715347.jpg (576x632, 68K)

Didn't realise this software was so wildly inaccurate.

Cry me a fucking river. Me and my goons have it much worse.

All in all just another brick in the Wall

Attached: 1563960743176.jpg (1300x955, 109K)

>kiss me starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc

which one?

Fuck off you retards, this is why no one likes you
Stop shitting up everything

you know The Wall isn't just about looks right? It's their entire state of mind. Even hot girls 30+ are different. Women have serious problems with pregnancy/kids in their mid-20s, which means if they haven't met a man by the time she's 30 her odds of meeting a guy and being ready for kids while still young enough to have them is shrinking fast. Also, it's just a red flag if any woman chooses to be single until she's 30. Any woman could be married by 30 (or in an LTR) if she wants, and if she didn't want marriage in her 20s then it's a red flag.

The Wall is so much more than looks. Hot 30-year-old women get rejected by guys their own age for being too old and men will start filtering them out of online dating searches.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (526x441, 37K)

woah she's base-
oh damn yuck

>OBSESSED
Toastie roastie aren't you

Attached: 1565916924884.png (945x694, 1.37M)

don't forget about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=gz0qyYtcJb4

>Single Mother of Dragons

Attached: Single Mother of Dragons.png (661x306, 88K)

This

I’m 28 and maybe at best a 7/10, but I set my dating apps to 18-23 because I can. God knows what sort of guys women my own age are dating.

>that image
anything could replace "young women" in that sentence, and I mean ANYTHING and it would seem like a real article. Because, yes, women complain.

She's not even british hot.

I had such a crush on Leigh Nash. I could listen to her sing all day.

>Men's fixation on video games is another sign of masculinity in crisis

Attached: childish men.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

>Oh she's not that hot!
The faggots, betas, and thot-worshipers say. She's turning 40 this year and looks 10 years younger. This is what all women should strive for.

Attached: 6451155151.jpg (1118x1525, 572K)

Are younger women dating older men and building families with them or are they dating men their own age and not building families with them? Which one is the truth?

>those baba yaga hands

get away from me you vile soul sucking vvitch!

>leaves the gym
>with a large coffee/espresso shit
never gonna make it

Younger women are fucking anything that moves and expecting that their pussy will fetch the same price when their 30 as it does now. But by that time, all that's left is suckers who are so afraid of dying along they'll gladly marry a used-up cunt and pretend they are in love.

Away with you hag!

Attached: thewall.jpg (480x360, 13K)

wish she'd suck my soul

Younger women have impossible standards. They reject every man they meet, young or old, ignore any man who messages them online dating, and ghost the rare man they go in a date with. Then she whines about how hard dating is because she lacks self-awareness

Attached: 1563111297940.jpg (606x701, 89K)

>Hot 30-year-old women get rejected by guys their own age for being too old and men will start filtering them out of online dating searches.
Why would I want to marry or even date a 30 year old when there are 18-22 year old stupid enough to even let my ugly ass stick my completely average size cock in them for a good 7-12 minutes once I get them good and shitfaced?

So kiss meeeee

Out of pictures? Lmao

Attached: 1565787176966.png (577x373, 381K)

and then after spending a decade rejecting 100s of potential boyfriends, she changes her mind but it's too late, and she regrets her choices.

Attached: 30 year old kills self.png (656x935, 282K)

AHEM

Attached: Dk7lSgzXgAE2fYQ.jpg (813x1200, 132K)

woah

Attached: Rachael-Leigh-Cook-Feet-2398976.jpg (750x750, 82K)

where to meet these women? I'm a 30-year-old man with a good career / high salary, in good shape. When I was in college I made the mistake of buying the "gender equality" and "respect women" memes, so kept getting rejected for not being assertive enough and not taking initiative.
But now I'm pretty sure if I could actually meet 20-year-old women I'd be successful, I just have no idea how. I'm actually one of the youngest in my friend group, I met a cute girl through mutual friends a few weeks ago, we hit it off, then I found out she's fucking 32. Where to meet sub-25 year old women?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (599x600, 811K)

>roasties would rather kill themselves than throw the incel dogs a bone
How delightful.

Tinder, bumble... all that shit.

You're a loser and a faggot. You met a cute 32-year-old you liked, and now are refusing to date her because she isn't not yet drinking age. It's all because you're so concerned with status and image and being a "Chad" that you insist on dating teenagers (you'll never be successful in that venture unless you literally pay them money to fuck you, by the way). Repent or accept the fact that you will always be miserable and alone.

have sex

ew

imagine being so pathetic and insecure that you not only are willing to ignore HUGE red flags (do you have any idea how easy dating is for young women? Why the fuck do you think she's single at 32?), but you also either gave up completely on having biological kids, or you are willing to impregnate a woman on the first date because she sure not going to be fertile long enough for you to get to know her.
>always be miserable and alone
sexbots are coming and there's nothing you can do about it. If you wanted a husband, maybe you should have settled for a realistic man in your 20s instead of waiting until you hit 30.

Attached: Sweden sexbots.png (674x521, 180K)

>wifing up a used up 32 year old roastie

is there a worst use of AI that this microsoft bullshit? it singlehandedly ruins the good name the technology had worked so hard to win in the public conscience

OP, NOPE, she walled 15 years ago once she lost the baby fat in her face. Oh and WHEN THE FUCK IS JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS GOING TO BE RELEASED ON FUCKING BLURAY?!?FACT!!!

Attached: josie-pussycats-rlc.jpg (863x448, 82K)

That's David Alan Grier you fucking mong!!!FACT!!!

>Face so horribly bloated and deformed some shitty app think's she's a child
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 16433754.jpg (600x528, 49K)

Abigail a cute

Attached: abigail.png (358x238, 76K)

NFG Dressed to Kill is perfect Rachel Lee Cook

Attached: CAEBC14C-8244-45D9-B72E-8A11AF99DDE7.png (941x710, 608K)

Younger women are dating less, having less sex in total but having sex with more partners. So they're relying on more short term relationships than long term ones.
They're prioritising education and careers over relationship building.

Older women are the ones who are settling down more and the average age of motherhood has increased a lot.
The fertility industry has exploded because of this, and now the chances of 35+ women starting a family are much higher than they used to be.

Also, older single women are much, much more likely to have children these days. The chances of a woman having children are becoming separated from her relationship status, whereas in the past they were causally linked.

Women still want to have children and get married, but at the back of their mind they envisage marriage as being something that will last 30 years, not 60, and they expect to live to 80.
They also expect to have a successful career, travel, "live life" before they have children but humans are terrible with long term planning so these things usually don't happen until they're 37 or whatever and their fertility is decreasing.

What do her feet look like?

Cheer up sweetie

Attached: 1565636040468.png (633x317, 21K)

That is David Alan Grier and he is acceptable you dumb zoomer

the camera man

No one beats it. Physically attractiveness is an expression of fertility and ability to produce offspring. It drops off a cliff after 32. What your brain sees as "attractive" just means "can still make babies".

Men's value is in their utility, women's is in their fecundity. Is it fair that one retains value far longer than the other? No. But not much in life is really.

Attached: Graphic-3.png (1300x722, 123K)

Sauce?

it explains why there's so many women in their 20s dating guys in their 30s, 40s and even 50s

>Is it fair?
kek, The Wall doesn't matter for any woman who actually cares about having a family. Dating is so easy for women now that she'll be married by the time she hits the wall. I'm not going to pity women who fucked up by waiting too long due to impossible standards. The only real unfairness is that a man in his 20s can't just be in a relationship whenever he wants to like women can.
this. The typical young woman today doesn't even think of marriage/children until she's over 30. Women today think they can wait until their late-30s to get married and have kids but the reality is it just doesn't work that way. And the end result is that a lot of women end up filled with regret over all the men they rejected when they had the chance.

Attached: 42 childless alone.png (648x782, 502K)

MARRY ME RACHAEL
YOU NEED A NEW MAN IN YOUR LIFE
FACT!!!!!!!!!

hahaha stupid roastie

no woman is safe from The Wall and the more women who can figure that out the fewer women will be in their 40s talking about how they are "shockingly" still single.
If you want a husband, find a man when you're young. Stop putting it off, stop having impossible standards in your 20s.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-16 20-38-46.png (442x552, 96K)

just started watching Perception
FUCK she looks good in a suit

Attached: file.png (439x721, 394K)

I will never not have a crush on her

Attached: f7f3aeec108e0715bf071a41f20c6c47[1].jpg (1300x1596, 336K)

She had unreal huge tits for such a petite girl

anybody ever had luck with Hitch.

Tinder is so full of dumb hoes and no girl is assertive enough for Bumble

Hinge*

Tinder has beautiful and smart trans women.

bad makeup. she only has wrinkles if she makes those dumb facial expressions
t. not an emiliafag

>Not mentioning Sir Cuck who died protecting a future mass murderer

>like hey GIVE ME A SHOT
they did, when you were in your 20s. They gave you a shot, you rejected them, they moved on. Deal with it. Maybe you should have had fewer boxes when you were 25 and you wouldn't be single at 33.

Attached: Emma's dating life.jpg (1704x2402, 472K)

she looks ok for a 45 year old but looks like a bag of shit compared to how she used to look

ugly comment