*tells joke that no one at the review table laughs at*

*tells joke that no one at the review table laughs at*

Attached: 1544490278872.png (1000x1073, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riA0sjcyQAw
youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've rewatched a lot of BotWs. He sometimes makes the group laugh, but Mike always stays silent. Even Jack can make Mike laugh, but when is a time Josh made Mike laugh?

Attached: 1452290600783.jpg (480x647, 51K)

only Rich can make Mike laugh

I have information that will lead to Jay Bauman's arrest.

every friend group needs an unfunny guy

Enjoy this channel while you can, I am actually friends with these guys & I give them advice on how to put together the show and edit them after the fact. Yeah it's kind of a background thing but I'm responsible for the tone of the channel, no big deal. Anyway Mike and Rich (Rich shoplifts) have had a huge falling out which is why they've been so chilly towards eachother in recent episodes. They're planning on ending the channel by the end of the year but Mike has some kind of podcast planned. Anyway I know I'm still going to be friends with everyone so no problem.

elaborate

I have sworn statements and video surveillance footage that will result in criminal conviction of Jay Bauman.

>t. larper

>he's just like me

are you the hacker known as Yea Forums?

IM DYING LAUREN

I just skip any episode that features him.

Oh look it's this thread again

>The editor lowers Josh's mic volume whenever someone else is talking at the same time as him

Attached: 1564109860820.png (824x670, 764K)

I know you're trolling, but honestly I would love to see him go down.

what do you plan to do with said statements and footage?

No one will get that reference lol

Newfags everywhere. Fucking zoomers, I swear.

Please share

Josh is unironically the best member of the group. He never beats up on the audience with stupid straw man arguments and voices.

Yeah but do you have his feet pics?

This is true. It's usually subtle, but one time they pretty much muted him. I enjoy those moments.

It must suck being unfunny, I can't imagine that. I'm the funniest person I know.

Tell me a joke

I've noticed this, too. It's happened to Jack a few times, as well.

Jay's done it a lot.

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci."

Why are they all so hideously ugly in addition to having the worst possible opinions on their media diet of 95% puerile Disney capeshit?

Attached: 569DAC75-1D01-40D8-878C-F8BCC129405F.jpg (458x960, 38K)

Attached: josh.jpg (591x564, 89K)

LMAO no wonder fa/tv/irgins post about Reddit Letter spergs so much: it’s like looking into a mirror!

Attached: E288C99E-B3AB-4C97-8F10-B10E959E11E1.jpg (1936x1936, 234K)

Classic Gilchrist

DUDE LMAO PEOPLE ON Yea Forums ARE FAT/INCELS?!? Bahahahah this is fucking hilarious!! Why has no one made this epic joke?!? Hahaha

Looks pretty based to me.

How do I make Jay my gf?

This user is officially shook.

Speak for yourself. I’m a jacked Chad
RLM fans do tend to be universally morbidly obese incels tho, sure

Attached: C1F49805-9F98-42F5-8C0F-681F9B2F647C.jpg (1122x2208, 459K)

LMAO HAHA IM LE CHAD TOO I HAVE LE BIG DDDDIIIICCKKKKK

Buried under all those folds? Sure, could be. Guess we’ll never know. Schrodinger’s penis. Lmao, at least you’re in good company, as your tastelet e-friends can def relate

>guy who posts on Yea Forums with his phone makes absolutely horrid posts
Shocking.

Little dick?!? You have a small dick! I GOT A BIG DICK I AM LE CHAD XD HAHA

I bet you are the only person you know

>You’re NOT sitting at your desktop on a Friday night! BTFO!1!
Was it autism?

>I just think its a weird choice to end the movie with just 15 minutes of news coverage of 9/11
>You're like stomp, except you should be called stop
Both by jay and both some of the hardest mike has ever laughed.

No

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,red_triblend.jpg (750x1000, 332K)

>toda esa grasa del estómago

más como rechoncho jajaja

You're doing the same thing I'm doing, fag. You're just ten times more shameless about it.

>Replying to the autist
This isn't even the first RLM thread he has sperged out in

I hate when people post on twitter like their opinion matters to anyone else

t. Little dick!!! You not chad xD hehe memed!

How come Reddit Ledditors are the very worst @ banter?

Attached: 84891A59-3178-490E-80D7-2DE618520CD4.jpg (225x225, 7K)

But Mike keeps Jay around as his boytoy. (Why did the text suggest 'bottom'?)

I've noticed him, too. Same posting style. He reminds me of that Finnish autist who loves January Jones.

el roedor de las americas.....

Josh is the anti-mike

Macaulay Culkin has currently made Mike laugh more than Josh.

god damn it i hate this guy

LMAO. Cracking down on bullying ruined this country. Jay should never made it out of high school, and instead we have to endure him endlessly shilling Disney capeshit to autists with feigned detachment

The poor soul... It's comfy to have that kind of autistic funnyman clumsiness in these threads though.

You don’t have to endure anything, faggot. Just don’t watch their videos if you don’t like them.

He seems prone to depression in my opinion. He just seems sad and frustrated a lot. And not in the satirical way of the others.

>Bait so bad he has to give himself (you)s

I haven’t watched them since they gushed over Thor Redditnorock in 2017 and yet tastelets post their ugly faces and cringey interpersonal drama endlessly even in completely unrelated threads. 4channel’s finally turning against them tho, which is cool

Attached: 1BBBD75C-1D93-4CFC-8930-5E75D13918E1.jpg (1125x1460, 917K)

>waaaahhhh why doesn’t everything posted on Yea Forums have my specific approval?

>why doesn’t everyone approve of my lame tastelet idols?
I’m sure you’re never negative about media you find incredibly stupid on here

Cool blog, faggot

Next time I’ll half ass a shitty skit for you before I get to the content

nice treasure trail faggot

Breathtakingly gay comment

Yes please, your mature, well articulated posts can improve with some levity. Your faggotry is so elegant and mesmerizing but so righteous and abrasive at the same time... But anyway, keep it going, you are doing God's work here.

Don't be stupid, op. HE laughs at it.

Go to bed, Gilchrist. You're drunk.

I'd rather have Josh then Fatton Oswalt or Mac Cucklin

It's been repeated for the last like 8 years, I'm sure even newfags get it to some extent

-7/10. Go to bed wizard
Also have sex.

>takes it personal and stews the rest of the night
shit is funny

milwaukee

Attached: rlm part 1.jpg (1440x4701, 1.2M)

Is this pasta?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5224541c1803107a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

um no sweetie my mom thinks I'm funny

Women’s rights.

god i miss retarded looking jay

Josh looks like he collects hot sauces.

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two, one to screw in the lightbulb and one to suck my dick

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (1000x600, 318K)

Theres something deeper going on with Culking. None of his shit on RLM is organic. The same time he appeared in their shit he started doing a ton of other podcasts and shows. Its all a PR stunt.

Despite their blue-collar appeal, RLM desperately wants to be part of the larger Hollywood circles.

It's pretty off-putting how RLM pretends to be blue collar but Mike drives around in a Maserati.

>t. gynecomastia sufferer

>Despite their blue-collar appeal, RLM desperately wants to be part of the larger Hollywood circles.

true, they hate the hollywood crowd because they´re too talentless to break into the industry,

So a bear walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a whiskey and....
...coke."
The bartender asks, "Why the big pause?"
"I don't know, I was just born with them."

Being jacked doesn’t make you a Chad. In fact I’d go as far to say that if you’re short/not that attractive it’s worse, because you’re clearly compensating by taking up an autistic as fuck hobby like lifting.

That's funny considering most of Hollywood is already talentless.

I dont know or care about what they drive, I dont watch their shit to learn about cars.

I just dont like how Culkin and the RLM guys act like they just decided to hang out...while he was coincidentally doing the whole nerd youtube circuit

yeah but they´re more talentless than the ones in hollywood, pic related

Attached: kino of the highest order.png (1806x914, 885K)

He's absolutely right.

You must have zero friends when you get upset and run away crying the first time someone has a differing opinion.

go to bed, aidsmoby

hollywood can sometimes make a good movie, space cop was worse than any adam sandler's flick

Remember when people asked him why is he called the wizard and he got visibly angry and autistically sperged out, refusing to explain it?

Joke: Why is 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 7 have many friend Politburo

uhhh, what's your point?

You're a big guy

Are there nudes of young Mike?

What do you get
when you cross an owl
with a bungee cord?

Hey Jerry do therapy and deal with your mental problems and the next bf may not dump you like the last one did. That is if you even find another bf. There‘s only a finite number of gay men who are willing to date a faggot your age and with your kind of mental problems. Milwaukees gay scene isn‘t that large and word is spreading fast.

gay as fuck

Attached: eyeroll.webm (1280x720, 153K)

Which is the worst? Which is the best?

>gay
and creepy. Only Jay is wearing the shirts of Mike and it's creepy no matter the reason.

Attached: 2345667567.png (800x403, 364K)

What Happened to Jack????

Three guys go to a bar. They do their usual thing, fuck around and get absolutely shitfaced. They go their separate ways at the end of the night, but the next day come back hungover and compare how each of their nights went. The first guy says "I got so drunk, I blew chunks for hours". The second guy says "I got so drunk, I ended up sleeping with a tranny". The third guy confesses: "I got so drunk that I shat myself.". Then, the first guy says "Guys, you don't understand. Chunks is my dog."

Jay tried to suck his dick (Jack has a big one) and now Jack is suing RLM for harassment.

Can confirm.

Attached: the wizard.png (412x512, 370K)

didn't laugh
what?

he's a faggot

Attached: eyeroll.webm (1280x720, 153K)

it's a beardfat hasn't been on a panel for a long time thread

When Jay described a typical scene from the "epic movie/meet the Spartans" type films Mike fucking lost it.

Newfag leave

Omg nooo wayyy I can't believe it this is really real
Thank you for the info anonymous

DIABEETUS

Attached: 1495220334352.png (240x184, 56K)

What does Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common? They both have the same middle name

Attached: 1493548637674.png (1106x1012, 71K)

Blew air out of my nose
chuckled

that episode of pre rec where rich reveals in his younger days he would create what he called "new food" by putting cheese on food. than sites oreos topped with cheese as his ultimate new food creation.

Why does Mike insist on bringing his cat to the set when he knows Rich is deadly allergic to them?

Attached: christmas or cats.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>Theres something deeper going on with Culking. None of his shit on RLM is organic. The same time he appeared in their shit he started doing a ton of other podcasts and shows. Its all a PR stunt.

It's almost as if Culkin is not a talented actor anymore and has to change careers and start appealing to the internet generation in order to stay relevant and make $$$.

>"give in to the madness spoony"
>spoony actually goes insane
channel awesome was a wild ride

Attached: spoony portrait.jpg (512x512, 16K)

AVGN Movie > Space Cop >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kickassia

AVGN Movie and Space Cop are both the same on a technical level, the work of failed film students, but AVGN's movie has more heart, while Mike and Jay obviously got bored of their movie mid-way through production. Kickassia is just plain bad.

Attached: 1558309131513.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Are you the same autist who claimed that jack was gone after he argued with mike and then your headcanon failed?

Attached: beardfat.png (586x746, 113K)

It's Jay's cat. Jay tweeted a few pictures of the cat hanging out in his apartment.

wizards are such an immature archetype
LMAO

They're americans dude. No one at that table is slim. The slimmer are Jack and Jay and even they are overweight even if not obese like the other monsters. The canadians and Maculate Culker look like starving african babies in comparison

At least Kickassia was just a group of friends fucking around (or that's what it feels like >inb4 they spent 200k making it which wouldn't surprise me either). The other two are more pathetic in that they obviously paid for professional actors staff and equipment to make unwatchable turds.

sneed

*stops watching video*

Wtf? Thats horrible news

100% correct. It's a clumsy attempt to make a Coen bros like flick that fails completely.

nice

The autist keeps posting that image as if it somehow makes his opinion less valid that he happened to have watched the movie on the same day as the Academy Awards. In his deranged mind, that somehow makes Jay pathetic? It really makes no sense.

Anyone got a quick link to the PreRec where Jack confirmed that Mike and Jessie broke up?

No because that doesn't exist.

No, post a link

I remember when people asked why they call him the Wizard and he calmly said the actual story was boring. But go ahead and live in your e-celeb fanfic world if it helps you cope with your miserable life, it's cool.

I think it's the nickname he made up for himself that he wishes people would actually call him by,

They have an open relationship according to Josh. In fact Josh seems to be a pretty grudgey guy. He has talked to me about how he hates Mike but he became friends with Jay and is loyal to him. I think Josh never got over Mike and Jay hating each other, he has never been comfrtable around him and Mike knows it, he respects Josh but finds the relationship too awkward to even bother doing smething beyond work. In fact most of them dislike Mike except Jay who is his most loysl friend funnily enough. He told me that Rich hs been at odds with Mike for years now but puts up with it because he loves what he does. Jack never liked Mik because he felt he was too douchey and hypocritical. This is all Josh so maybe he made it all up.

But people do call him that. There is literally nothing to indicate he made it up for himself other than your autistic desire that he be pathetic because you don't like him.

Thats funny cause Josh told me once that Mike is a cuck and he knows it. They actually had Jessi fuck some guy while Mike stared at it while drinking beer. In another one of Mikes episodes he attempted suicide after one of his earlier films failed

Okay, Josh.

>according to my autistic fanfic
What is wrong with some of you?

>AY YO IT'S THE WIZARD. THIS GUY ROCKS! COME TELL US ABOUT AWESOME CULT MOVIES, WIZARD!
This is Josh's dream.

Why do ducks have feathers?
To cover their butt-quacks.

Attached: 1564622477218.gif (607x630, 519K)

Take your pills.

Only Jay and Josh are friends, the rest grew apart a long time ago. The reason why Jessi left is that Jay wanted to take revenge on Mike and cuck him. No one knows if anything happened but Mike was already doubting Jessi's honesty and dropped her. Later he actually became depressed because Jay was becoming succesful and had an active sex life which Mike lost.

Im friends with Josh, ive known him since 2013, h has never been truly happy there.

S
E
E
K

H
E
L
P

Its true, all of it

nice fanfic dude

to be fair that's most peoples dream (to some degree)

I'll need proof for that. No matter how small. Just give me something.

Grandpa go share your boomer ass memes on facebook not here

Legitimately fucking hilarious

>Muffin top
>Gyno

Remember that time when Max Landis was guest star and after that recording Mike wanted to bash some darkie skulls while Max filming and he declined?

back in 92 I was 8 years old and she was my friend's babysitter in san fran. One time their parents let me over for their dinner that had political friends as guests. long story short they paid her extra to come too, and I snuck down after 9pm to see what a low moaning and high keening sound was. They were all in a circle watching her. yeah, she fucks dogs, breh.

>You shouldn't catch up on Oscar-nominated films prior to the Oscars
?

I was told I was funny.

does anyone else get irrationally angry at people with lenses so thick it puts background things inside of people's facial profile?

Lmao complete wishful fantasy. Shutup you faggot

>That disgustingly thick trail of hair from belly button to pubes

That shit looks nasty as fuck

I don't think Zeiss/Nikon compression eyeglass lenses have made it to Milwaukee yet.

I actually laughed, this one is good

It's stupid.

Attached: 1563482570317.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

>I just think its a weird choice to end the movie with just 15 minutes of news coverage of 9/11
Shit which one was that from

Movie 41

youtube.com/watch?v=riA0sjcyQAw

Attached: 1401650988647.png (210x339, 126K)

kek

Kickassia was a disaster behind the scenes and they didn't have any fun doing it because Doug's a retard. They got hurt, didn't have food or water and nearly had heat strokes.

3 Billboards dominated award season discussions. Sitting through a screener out of obligation on the last day after spending the entire season shilling Disney capeshit and shooting off the most vapid possible tweet perfectly encapsulates every way in which RLM is a neckbeard refuge for proud tastelets. Literally sub-Collider tier
Jay learned his lesson; the following year the only Best Pic nominee he commented on was Black Panther

Who is there next "celebrity" guest to ruin BOTW? Since they seem incapable of just making a regular episode.

>...incapable of just making a regular episode.
It triggers my autism that they're not doing comfy episodes anymore.

Is the apparent competition with Cinemassare a subtle hint that RLM is going to sell out to Screenwave? Is Ryan really the Thanos of shitty youtube movie reviewers?

>apparent competition with Cinemassare
I think you mean your gay fanfic

All I want is a comfy episode.
If they ever do sell out it would mean their run is over with.

Mike does that to everyone.

Oh hey look, RLM has a new video up but nobody is actually talking about that and instead discussing a bunch of imaginary fanfic drama. You fuckers need therapy.

Jesus christ why would anyone follow this winy cunt, everyone who posts political opinions are a waste of time

>why would anyone follow this winy cunt
Apparently a bunch of retards in this thread do.

Calm down and remove the arrow from your knee.
Thanks for the update btw.

these threads have become filled with legit schizos

I like Josh. He still seems like someone you could have a good conversation about movies with, just like the other RLM guys.

Have sex

There's multiple incidents of Dog sexually harrassing female cast members and he even thought Obscurus Lupa was a dude. Dog has always been a fucking retard and I can't believe he still makes a living of his shitty videos.
Have sex

I do have insider info on RLM though. Josh is a friend of mine for a very long time and he tells me secrets about the RLM crew

So the rumors about rich leaving are false?

Guess I need to watch Bone Tomahawk now.
As a side note, bearded Canadian really shines in the more focused and antithetical format of re;View.

Does he tell them when he visits you in your bed at night?
Does he make your naughty bits tingle?
Me too.

I'm a schizoid and RLM is seriously the closest I have to real friends, I'm not joking

why do people bully him

That's what live streamers are for, user. They even talk back to you sometimes.

What vid?

>mfw I share this board with unironic Jackfags

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

Attached: ent-inamirrordarklypart1i.jpg (400x204, 85K)

he met them through Max Landis ages ago, remember his cameo skit at the end of the double down BOTW? that was actual years before he reappeared on the show

it's more likely they had talked about doing stuff in the past, and Macauley is only now deciding to try and do something again (after years doing nothing, living off home alone royalties)

Some people thought he was trying to build up a new base away from the entertainment industry, so he could eventually talk about the paedos.

>OMG BONE TOMAHAWK IS AMAZING

Attached: AEW soycuck.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

>you only have taste if you're opinions on film match 1:1 with whatever wins awards

Attached: 1565970539782.jpg (542x467, 104K)

How the hell are Jack and Jay overweight? I'd call Jim overweight before those two.

>they've been so chilly towards eachother in recent episodes
Rich is the only person Mike actually seems to genuinely enjoy being around.

I bet he stinks of cum.

It's because Mike hates pretentious hipster movie bullshit more than anyone. He can deal with Jay since he turns into a yes man but they also were longtime friends. You can tell that Mike probably disliked beardfat the moment he met him and never said anything when he started to get put in videos.

i cant fucking read this, if this is hyper ironic absurdist comedy itd make me chuckle if this is sincerely just low brow trash it makes jack even more insufferable than he already is

Beardfat strikes me as a guy that gets offended on behalf of Muslims but will mention that there is no God whenever someone says anything about Christianity

Lazy straw man, but not even watching the most talked about film of award season until the final day when you feel the need to LARP like you’re part of real film discussions is a massive pleb tell
On the other hand, I don’t think literally anyone expected them to know a single thing about film since almost the only thing they ever talk about are children’s movies with post-credits scenes

nice boobs

You can defend Muslims and see them as the attacked group for which they are. There hasn't been a day in nearly 20 years that the USA hasn't been dropping bombs on their heads in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Attached: 1562990713985.png (400x400, 122K)

Hm, I wonder why nobody likes muslims

Man walks into a bar, he notices that next to the bartender is a monkey in a cage. He takes a seat and asks the bartender what the monkey's for. Bartender says "it's none of your damn business".

Night goes on and it's close to closing time. Everyone's left except for the bartender and the guy who's been pestering him all night about the monkey. Finally, the bartender gets pissed and says "fine, I'll show you".

The Bartender opens the cage and the monkey walks out. He brandishes a baseball bat and hits the simian in the head as hard as he can. Immediately it starts sucking his cock.

Bartender says "you wanna give it a try?"

The man says "sure, just don't hit me on the head as hard."

>Wahhhh wahhh they didn't like mobie I like so cape shit is to blame wahhh wahhh

Attached: v315q.jpg (912x777, 46K)

And the overwhelming takeaway is that it’s better when we’re doing that than when we’re not and they start gassing each other with chemical weapons. We gifted Iraqis and Afghanis democracy on a silver platter, but they’re just too inbred

Attached: 31639E30-0E89-4960-AF8B-7962C535CC8B.jpg (584x374, 96K)

This is easily the worst damage control I’ve seen in 8 years on this site

there are 2 other fags in the same shot that look exactly the same jesus christ

I think they act fine and have good chemistry. It's that cunt Matt that doesn't belong.

Everyone's an attacked group. Get over it.

have sex