How To Destroy A Good Show

Season 1: Great
Season 2: Absolutely trash..

And Netflix is already hemorrhaging subscribers, 4 episodes in and the characters are destroyed or turned into pieces of what they were and everything is about race and (educating) the viewers about race. Oh, and the Professor chick is a cunty lesbian because she has to be, oops I'm having a panic attack cause someone looked at me wrong, oh and white boy? get out of ma neighborhood and stop talkin to 'ma kids. Did they really have to destroy the entire purpose of the show of talking to -> analyzing -> understanding -> entering insanity of the serial killer and turn it into some black america PSA? Jesus Christ, I don't care about white people, I don't care about black people, but this season has been destroyed by " woke " writers.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Also, funny how every-time the show talked about anything race related it was also some impromptu lecture that was entirely out of character and situation, as if it even seems like it's really happening. Make a show about serial killers and terrible people, you did a good job in the first season, you can add in whatever shit you want to, but have the fucking story be good while you're doing it, not turning your entire television show into an Atlanta Black Life Matters show.

1) She was a lesbian in the first season, pay attention.
2) I'm on E5 and none of the talk about black people has been anti-white, or even comparative between the races (besides some time appropriate racism which is subtle). Are you deaf or just actually retarded?
3) Kill yourself. Stop letting the Yea Forums hivemind control your opinions.

Kill yourself, you fucking retard. Do it with a knife so its bloody.

have sex

yeah im sure theyre real concerned about what mass shooter, alt-right incels think about their shows.

Gen Z is way too oversensitive

they should be

>oh and white boy? get out of ma neighborhood and stop talkin to 'ma kids
this is actually accurate. some atlantans still believe that a white person committed the murders because they saw a white person in their neighborhoods, which was very uncommon at the time

Extremely low IQ post

I preferred the first season but this one was okay too.
They even dropped the truth bombs about faggots caring more about perception than about truth.

Thanks I will not watch the new season.

lol what a fucking pathetic child you are

>Holden is a downright prodigy in analyzing serial killers and getting them to talk
>Random nigger instantly gets one to talk in the same episode he's introduced
Only on E3 but holy fuck he better be a one off character.

Attached: 1563574844262.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Season 2 is fucking awful. Sad.

He was in the last season

This is the netflix MO. S1 is good, low degeneracy, the proceeding seasons are packed with degeneracy and they hope people will watch it for some sort of "sunk cost" fallacy

Being this /pol/stupid

I don't know if it's a "woke" thing. More a "Stranger Things" thing. Netflix does an uncelebrated decent job of greenlighting shows that have solid stories and characters that justifiably fill out a single season. Then, if it's moderately successful, they pile on more seasons, even when it's clear there's nowhere else to go. Bloodline. Flaked. Stranger Things. Ozark. Master of None. These are relatively good stand-alone shows that don't need sequels. They receive sequels, and you're rapidly faced with the sensation of diminishing returns. I haven't started Mindhunter S2 yet, but this was the impression I got of it when I saw the trailers.

I'm watching it right now, and in all honesty it's pretty good. The difference between Mindhunter and those other shows is that a big name director is attached to it. I don't think Fincher would allow his name to be used if it really went down the tubes.

same reason i dropped the unabomber show (the one with sam worthington

fagmount was what made the show great

Glad you're liking it, user. I'll get around to watching it soon and hope it's up to the par of S1.

I don't get this either. The guy seemed like easy prey for Holden.

Didn't he sign on to House of Cards? That stopped being good by Season 2. Fincher has always been pretty hacky.

Ways to improve season 2:
-Focus more attention on the Atlanta case, do more field work scenes, make it more like TD S1 by making the location itself a character.
-drop entirely the lesbian and bill's autistic kid subplots, they didn't add anything to the narrative and were just unnecessary filler. You could completely skip those scenes and miss nothing.
-Drop the number of episodes down to six for a tighter, better-paced script.
That's all I have off the top of my head. I watched it all this morning.

S1 was shit too stop regurgitating the optimism people were trying to force in the threads, nobody barely ever talked about this show after its initial run

I think he was less involved in House of Cards than he seems to be in Mindhunter. Fincher only directed two episodes in the entire run of HoC, while he's directed 7/19 of Mindhunter's episodes so far.
I wouldn't say he's an A-list director, but he doesn't tend to make complete schlock.

Holden only likes breaking the interesting intelligent killers. He was annoyed by how dumb they were.

MC's stoner girlfriend is still around? I remember being bored to tears with that subplot

No they replaced her with an equally annoying girl for the lesbian psychiatrist to fuck.

So that's a win and a lose. I hope she isn't a stoner though. Not a burger so I don't like stoners

She's a bartender who walked out on her husband and kid and the psychiatrist calls her brave.

The Psych lesbian actress' accent noticeably breaks in every scene is this bothering anyone else?

Watched the first 5 episodes. No such thing about race. It's mentioned once or twice, and of them is about Holden's frustration because of politics preventing him from catching the Atlanta killer after he said he was black.

You are retarded. So far S2 is kino. Kys

>being this much of an incel

Attached: mask1.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>watching cuckflix shit
>expecting zero race baiting, interracial relationships and faggotry
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Strongly disagree about Master of None, S2 was better than 1 by far. Ozark got too formulaic but S2 was good.You're right about the rest.

You guys ever think you talked to a serial killer? Like maybe a serial would come to a thread like this and give a (You) and you'd have no clue?

so how many people have you killed?

Fuck off, clueless glownigger.

Is the consensus that it really is bad (like genuinely) or is it a Yea Forums meme about muh diversity like OP states?

It's just a noticeable drop on quality. IMHO the narrative is too scattered this time around.

it's new so there is no consensus yet

why so hostile? dont like questions?

Fucking hate questions. Despise questions. Stupid questions make my blood boil.

Mods this is an underaged poster

huh, was going to start season 2 tonight, is it really bad or OP just being a big fag?

I talk to military vets all the time. Nice guys, if a bit rattled.

season 2 is good overall. if you want to see more serial killer interviews, just skip to those. the best acting is in those scenes. the other, side stories range from boring to good.

OP is always a faggot

>lesbians giving eachother a magazine personality test
I would go so far as to say some scenes are actual garbage.

that's fine if you disliked those scenes, but to be fair only one lesbian wanted to do the magazine test and the other lesbian dismissed it as stupid

Thanks for heads up , i was going to watch this but now i will not .

THIS TRUE
WE SAY THEM IN THEY NAYBAHHOOD