The conclusion is that the white protagonists have learned to stop being hateful and that black people haven’t

>The conclusion is that the white protagonists have learned to stop being hateful and that black people haven’t
Based

Attached: DF344F4C-F6FA-4014-818C-3F123995F83E.jpg (1920x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, it's that every action as an equal or opposite reaction.

The conclusion is nazi's have gay sex with each other daily

Remind me again why exactly did the black kid shot the white kid in the end?

Marathoned this, Romper Stomper, Green Room, Imperium, and Triumph des Willens and it makes me really sad that people are so full of hatred.

Because he's a nigger...

For no fucking reason. That’s how THEY work. Derek did some horrible things, but never killed anyone until they tried to steal his car. He had a reason to do it. He had a justified hate for black people. They killed his father after all. I also understand that he just wants to feel relaxed, he wants to stop hating for a second and be okay with black people. But do they deserve it? They killed 2 of his family members. We don’t know what white people did to that ape -probably nothing- and that’s the point. It’s human nature. It’s in their blood.

TNB.

not being hateful makes you a beta cuck, shill

Yea das why dem white bois aint as strong as da niggazzz my brotha

>nah
ill gut you

This

blacks also hate whites. they attack them because they are jealous of them. this is not a one way street and black people are NOT victims

I kind of want to bring segregation back just to simplify things, not out of a sense of animosity or superiority. I know micks, polacks, degos etc didn't get along perfectly well either, but we can beat the European-American identity into their brains with batons if we have to.

>Conclusion is if you rape another person they'll become tolerant
Reminds me of a certain rape of Germany by the Russians after WW2.....

Its a movie you fucking retard stop characterizing it as something that actually happened, imagine holding up racial ideals based on what some black people in a fucking fictional movie did

its based on a true story

This happens every day in LA.

Segregation gave us things like real communities, now it’s just all a fucking disaster
Libshits just close their eyes to the real costs of their agendas

Swastica tatt is really aesthetic

jews lost control of how their natratives are perceived

moral of the story is nigs stop niggin

Loosely based at best
Then talk about and source that instead of a movie

13%=50%
THIS IS JUST FICTIONAL!!!

also you fucking monkeys never learn put your mouth on the mutherfucking curb

and dont call fouls on game point

The moral of the movie was to be anti racist propaganda, but it also snuck in lots of red pills. It’s very confusing.

Yeah, I don’t know if I agree or disagree with the message.

Ill be the first to give you real answer not by a frequent /pol/ visitor.

If you actually watched the film you see Edwards little brother is being influenced by his friends while he was in prison and is on the same road he was on.
He finally saw the truth while in prison cause in there he's the "nigga" his own "brothers" turn on him and rape him. He has no protection now so the 1 black person he befriends ends up saving his ass for the rest of his time while in prison. He thanks him and shakes his hand representing his forgiveness for his hate and guilt of his fathers death.

Now onto the final scene.One thing we never see in the background or another POV is the black kids.He's influenced by his "friends" in the bathroom do to something about Edwards little brother.
Later we see him talking with Crip gang members on the court,next we see him riding with more Crip gang members and they're pointing at the apartment pointing who to "hit".He's being influenced by bad friends and prejeduce,dangerous people just like the Aryan gang influenced Edwards character.In the end he shoots the kid but think for a minute where did that kid get that pistol from and the idea to kill him?The same people he felt were his family and now ruined his life the same exact way Edwards character murdered the black kid on the curb and ruined his life.I'm hoping the black kid actually went to prison and served his sentence and came out a smarter man and left all that hate behind in prison just like Edward did.

Based

There's a difference between killing someone because they are bringing havoc to your house with guns and gang members, and killing someone simply because you don't like the way they looked funny at you once and blew smoke on your face. Jesus what is wrong with you cucks who keep saying "bro hate breeds hate lmao"
Yeah lets just ignore that 13% of the population commit 50% of murders in America, much less if you consider only 20-40 year old black males

You missed the point.
He killed the home intruders in self defense but he fucked up when he killed the kid by stomping his head on the curb even his little brother told him "STOP"

Again that black kid wasn't even thinking about murdering him if you listened on the court scene the crip member says"that's him?" yeah that's him"punk ass white boy". More or less setting him up into killing the other kid.
Its not right what he did,but that's the point he's character will devolep in the prison the same way Edwards character did.

all i saw was prison turns you into a fag

who the fuck gets less racist in prison??? its a godamn ridiculous premise

>stop kid from being ganged up on in the bathroom
>equal or opposite reaction is gang murders you next
spewing these niggerignorant niggerlogics from your giant niggerlips to anyone who'll niggerlisten

Be the change you want to be.
Like that old saying goes "those bars will give a man time to think"

Pathetic freak.

i'm not your jewish handler. shape your own views.

>who the fuck gets less racist in prison?
malcom x unironically

Point your eyeballs at this, hillbilly.
youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

not in the movie

stop trying to tell me what to do, n-word

There's literally an ex convict I work with who murdered someone he knew what he did was wrong he even told me had a lot of jealousy and hate in his heart when did it. Point being he was new man when he came out he was incarcerated for 30 years he was in his 20's but came out a old man wondering why he did the stupid mistake he did.

still proved you wrong with a real world example so cope harder

I'll give you a taste of my shoe!

>NO YOU HAVE TO USE A REAL WORLD EXAMPLE M-MY GRAPHS MY STATISTICS MY POL BASED IMAGES

"My Bad"

seething dilationlord

Stannis is our one true King.

Attached: 1563167706761.jpg (1251x707, 159K)

Tell me about Stannis

Delusional ,so sad.

This actually happend to me once but multiple people saw it was a clean shot,but it was game point so he claimed I hit him pulling up but dropped a 3 in his mouth and got a triple double even back doe little joe.

the conclusion the director wanted wasn't in the film, so that's not exactly the conclusion at all

not really, malcolm x was super racist after prison irl too

pretty sure he's referencing that thread about user's novel, you sensitive nancy

what's the conclusion the director wanted?

>They killed his father after all.

they? were they literally the same person as the ones that killed his dad or just also black?

Nancy is best Stranger Things girl.

This thread has become an abstract art piece depicting the implementation of Talmudic agendas

>best Stranger Things girl
do yourself a favor and stop watching kids shows, user. At least you have a good excuse (perving on the actors)

>came out a smarter man and left all that hate behind in prison
I'm sure that's happened to a few people in reality, but the percentage is infinitesimal.

>STOP
>RIGHT TURN ONLY
you can't deny the kinotography involved here

I wonder who could be behind this post
\
___ \
|
|()()

Edward Norton's character returns to a life of bigotry by shaving his head in the mirror again, proving that hatred and racism are a cycle that's incredibly hard to break. Instead you get a fairy tale ending.

i don't need to take this from a whitey. whites enslaved my grand grand grand grand pappy

Honk honk

Attached: IMG_20190519_172715_580.jpg (1078x974, 75K)

That's the point. Some people do change for the better but most people are washed over with ignorance and hate they can't see straight.
You don't even have to leave this thread to see that.

>European-American identity
Cringe

>the conclusion is that I agreed with their father on everything

why?

>Yeah lets just ignore that 13% of the population commit 50% of murders in America, much less if you consider only 20-40 year old black males

Lmao ok what's your non meme solution to that statistic then? How is any different than "Hate breeds hate"?

Who touched you?

No shit it's not real, but shit like this happens everyday. Are you dense?

Pro tip:he cant. he'll come back with the,race traitors get the rope first. Its honestly just sad at this point.

Attached: 1558431369066.jpg (1500x1000, 272K)

why did the nazis raped him? that was kinda gay desu

I typed who touched you?
Look again dumbass you posted the image.

I feel like there has to be some sort of right-wing anti-racism. Progs, leftists, libs, whatever you want to call them, try to lump decent black people in with irredeemably retarded black people to make them all seem great and like the only problem with the bad ones is that they're put upon by whites. Stop the racism. Stop treating blacks like they're a race. Stop treating the dregs of the black community like they're equal to their superior brothers and sisters. Let the losers among them fail and shun them.

by not focusing on pointless fighting the white race will raise above while black people can keep killing each other and survive from poverty allowance

man that guy is so fucking based

He called them race traitors and not real so punishment was big guy on little guy action.

>Derek, I want to HEAR it...

Attached: 1559706124570.jpg (540x424, 18K)

>YAAAASS QUEEN SLAY

Why do people not care that their girlfriend has had other men inside them?

Do they just not think about how she's had other guys cum on and inside her?

Do they just think "why yes, my girlfriend has had other men insider her and I'm okay with that"?

>wow...just wow

>this!so much this!

fuck outta here summerfaggot, school starts soon

>oh,sweetie...

I guess you think you're less than those men?

>ding,ding,ding!

>as a white person yes

Would you prefer if a negro hobo or Henry Cavill came on your keyboard?

>I literally can't even.

Ugh. I've said it before but I'll say again what the ending is supposed to mean.

The ending is what it is because the story at it's core is a Greek-style tragedy. In fact, the whole setting of racism and neo-nazis and stuff isn't important to the core of the story. You make make it about anything with the same structure.

The reason why his brother died at the end isn't because LE BLACKS ARE ANIMAL NIGGERS or any other dumb /pol/ type reason. It's because though he was on a path to redemption, Derek still had to suffer the consequences of his actions at the end, no matter what. In classic tragic fashion, Derek could not have a happy ending. Just when the future is bright, fate always intercedes.

The death of his brother is similar the death of Hercules in Greek mythos. After all his trails and tribulations, great deeds and terrible ones, Hercules has finally setting down with his wife to live a peaceful life. But the Gods (ie fate) is impossible to ignore, and kills him through a poisoned shirt just when all seems well.

Similarly, Derek doesn't get to have a happy ending.

Attached: 1463455408832.png (800x500, 454K)

>act rude to a black kid
>he murders you

not exactly equal

Attached: 1564236803892.png (222x227, 7K)

Cornbread
Flavored
Dental
Dams

>let that sink in

>its called being a decent human being.

sounds sad but i can’t say he didn’t deserved it

Jesus, you're fucking retarded. Learn to type and use punctuation you fucking stupid nigger.

>Standing up for a kid getting bullied means you deserve to get shot

>its called disproportionate response due to poor impulse control

>YOU ARE NOT WELCOME NOT HERE

The director disowned the whole film because of the changes and cuts the studio made so we don't know what the real conclusion is.

Fucking reddit suck my balls

>yikes

>stop right turn only

damn..............

>oh boy..

>It's almost as if..

not an argument.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>oof

>oh sweet summer child...

>blow smoke in someone's face
>equal reaction is to murder them
This is what goes through the mind of a nigger, fascinating

Niggers are truly subhuman

>and that's a good thing.

Hate blacks, love blacks, be indifferent to blacks, it won't change the statistics, and according to statistics people who do not have anything to do with blacks are simply less likely to be predated upon by criminals.

>losing all faith in humanity.

>humanity
I have plenty of faith in humanity, but not subhuman animals.

Based rascist

his mother died of cancer from smoking it was a very subtle but personal diss

>toxic

Based factposter

tldr

lol you can't even spell the insult you're trying to use. use spellchecker tyrone

I didn't know that,now I kind of do feel like he deserved it.

>I'm literally shaking rn.

Not him but who are you quoting?

why did the jews do it bros
we had such a good thing going

Winona Ryder

have you heard the one about the scorpion and the frog?

>wholesome

>let's unpack this

greentext below this line if you are gay

>sexist

>greentext below this line if you are gay

No thanks friendo

>they dindu nothin!

Just watched Romper Stomper tonight and realized this movie couldn’t possibly be made today. The Nazis weren’t cartoonishly evil enough, the minorities weren’t heroic enough, and the female was a flawed moron. It made me sad to see a young and skinny Russell Crowe too, and to realize that all the shit they were worried about came true in a short 27 years.

>just shut up and listen!

le ethnostate

Recommend any movies that are Woke.

>bigotry

100% of movies are trash