Did Harry really just buy all of the fucking food on the trolley? What about everyone else?

Did Harry really just buy all of the fucking food on the trolley? What about everyone else?

Attached: trolley.png (606x527, 429K)

It's pretty clear he took the lot

He was 11 and just recently discovered he was a millionaire. Can you blame him?

There was much more in storage.

one time I was in a airplane and I said to the flight waitress "I'll take the lot". And she smiled and kissed me

it was a power move. he had to show everyone, especially ron, who was in charge early on

One time I had a stewardess that looked like Tom Hanks but he was a lisping faggot.

He's lucky he didn't get robbed by a gang wizard

Attached: BIG.jpg (796x566, 198K)

>he doesn’t buy the lot

KICK IN THE DOOR, WAVIN THE RAVENCLAW
ALL YOU HEARD WAS POTTA DON'T HEX ME NO MORE

Classic poorfag logic. The garlic to vampiric, cretinous plebs. However, it's not something one is likely to find in the works of modern filmmakers, content with propagating pitiful piles of offal. Logic in the cinema is truly dead. Why is that, you ask? Well, it all started with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1565982411688.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

>Did Harry really just buy all of the fucking food on the trolley?
I said WE'LL TAKE THE LOT
>What about everyone else?
Fuck 'em, they're fuckin cunts.

Attached: Soydo.png (704x800, 283K)

one time the pilot breastfed me and the flight attendant let me nail her in the back.

Still garbage, learn how to write something that's even remotely funny or memorable, you massive faggot.

WE TAKE THE FOCKING LOT, M8

Why are there so many Harry Potter threads lately?

Zach is back because 8/tv/ is down

lol

"Fuck you, got mine" is the motto of the Potter family

they're on a fucking magical train. im sure they can just conjure up more snacks to rip everyone off

the economics of the magic world is retarded

We'll take the knot!

It's a very major franchise with a lot of Yea Forums memes related to it

If the genders were reversed this would be rape. Just something to think about.

I used to think these were funny but I just don't know anymore

and?

Lucky Lupin wasn't around to hear that

They aren't. It's posted cos someone thinks it's "supposed to be" not cos anyone wants to.

Brevity is the soul of wit, and Potter-posting is just too long winded. That's why it never had the staying power of electrical infetterence, Caspere knew this, the memes are weak, for you, just good old tax-posting.

Why didn't he just take the train to Mount Doom?

Attached: 1507254916436.jpg (600x599, 45K)

He'd have to change trains

This. He buys everything off the trolley, then she goes to the storage room and fills it up with more stuff.

>he sees her and breaks a glass over her face
>I SAID I'D TAKE THE LOT, BITCH!

Black could be everywhere.

retard

What a tosser

10/10

Why didn't Harry just buy Ron a new wand?

Because then Lockheart would have memory holed them at the end of the book and Harry would be a gibbering moron in St. Mungos for the rest of the series.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

shit, must be when jk rowling still give a shit and look far ahead for details

Imagine if Harry ate a Bertie Bott bean that tasted like Dobby's feet haha

He was establishing his dominance to the entire school in one swift power play

What's the point of having an old woman push a trolley when it should be easy as fuck to enchant it?

Young people don't understand economics. Also the lady probably just conjured up more stuff afterward.

Give squibs jobs I guess.

It is enchanted. the woman is an avatar of the train itself.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a finishing blow, the author wrote instead that the character "put all his weight into his sword"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Martin’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of A Song of Ice and Fire by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Game of Thrones at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "A Song of Ice and Fire" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 6A85FE38-9744-4C28-84C5-0A5F5C18FF34.jpg (620x413, 31K)

Eu go