instagram.com/rafejudkins/
dragonmount.com/forums/topic/29037-the-many-ethnicities-of-randland/
theoryland.com/intvsresults.php?kw=balefire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>6'2"
come on

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
this is the closest we will ever get books

Jesus Christ that is awful. This makes me feel less disappointed about the new show being woke because judging by that pilot, the dialogue from the series is probably never going to translate well to the screen no matter what.

A man died for that pilot, and all you can do is disrespect it?

Post the niggers acting alongside him.

He looks like he'd be doing the kneeling

Many others should've probably died for making it.

Lews Therin's family did. Including poor Lews Jr.

>here's your Perrin Aybara bro

Attached: high-yellow.jpg (456x600, 58K)

post kino raceswaps
>Mos Def as Padan Fain

puffy lipped mutts will never not look weird

source on that jacket?

pist the pic on /fa/ those skeletal poofs should know

It occurs to me that this will be extraordinarily cliche with mostly just the highlights of the series

Who the hell cares? That series is a long winded wankfest.

Coplin talk from a Congar.

justiceforseda

*Draws the Dragon's fang on your post in your path*

seeing as Rand is a mutt the casting for at at least Rand is spoton

He looks like someone put Brian Shaw in that app that makes people black and shrank him down to normal size.

guarantee they make him or one of the other main characters a homo

they will make mat bi, also egwene

Mat getting pegged by Tylin would actually be a welcome addition to the series lore

Billy Idol biopic when ?

Attached: 1206370293631.jpg (385x477, 50K)

i assumed she already did

Two Rivers is now a black village...

>“Battles interest me,” Mat said, and Perrin >added, “What did he say about them?”
>"Battles don’t interest me, Matrim,” Tam said.
I was skimming over The Eye of the World and came across this, and one, holy shit the foreshadowing, and two, holy shit this reminds me of a conversation with my veteran dad when I was young.

with skinny blacksmiths

>People don’t always think or behave the way you might believe they would. Those folk back there... let the hail beat their crops into the mud, and the wind take off every roof in the district, and the wolves kill half their livestock, and they’ll roll up their sleeves and start from scratch. They’ll grumble, but they won’t waste any time with it. But you give them just the thought of Aes Sedai and a false Dragon in Ghealdan, and soon enough they’ll start thinking that Ghealdan is not that far the other side of the Forest of Shadows, and a straight line from Tar Valon to Ghealdan wouldn’t pass that much to the east of us.
Dude...

I want an explicit scene.

fuck off tylin, your dead

*ties ribbon around series*

>Rand al THOR
Bravo Jordan

>tugs afro

What is Wheel of Time even about?

>tfw ywn captured by graendal and used as sexual furniture

Attached: 1536333717643.png (702x685, 319K)

its a generic fantasy series. like some kids from a village, set off and then there's the chosen one the bad guys are after.

he's not thor though, he's tyr

Is this the worst casting in history

A guy forced to exist and keep repeating the same dumb shit over and over again gets tired of it all and tries to end all existence because there's no other way out, and some normie is tasked with stopping him

This book series was my first real read. By middle school I had read up to knife of dreams three times. I used it to escape the bullies. It raised me as much as my father did, flaws and all. I'm up to 16 rereads now, I'm 26.

This is the first, last, and only live adaption I would ever care about. So somebody screencap this and save it: I will assassinate each writer and director if this gets done too poorly. I can understand a little shittiness here and there but if it flops I will personally post a picture of Rafe judkins head on this board. Theyre not going to fuck the only story I ever really cared about without consequences. Fuck politics already.

the main plot is actually pretty standard. chosen one sets out with his buddies to destroy the ultimate evil. the worldbuilding and interesting gender/social/culture stuff and characters are where it shines. it's, uh, more about the journey as cliche as that sounds.

the Creator a shit

What are you getting at? Is this supposed to be good writing or bad? To me it seems very awkward prose.

A big clock

That description is to WoT as the phrase "gassy boogaloo" is to WW2

not even close, Ran dis a tall red-head best we could've hoped for

Oh, it reminds me of people I know. I'm from Charleston.

user don’t give up hope so soon. This is going to fail so spectacularly that someone else will be able to buy the rights and do it right in 10 years or so, hopefully as a 3D animation which eventually will look amazing as the tech gets better. This series was never meant for live action with giant Trollocs and Ogiers and shit not to mention the channeling.

16 rereads? I thought my 5-6 was a lot

Why do we have to wait for the rights? Intellectual property means nothing. Anyone with funding and ability could make a proper version of this without consent.

If it happened to premiere around the same time as the official show, it would kind of be a huge fuck you, wouldn't it?

>A guy forced to exist and keep repeating the same dumb shit over and over again gets tired of it all and tries to end all existence because there's no other way out, and some normie is tasked with stopping him
Based. Morishamael did nothing wrong, and the Dragon is the ultimate bad guy

Once a year m8. Twice some years.

I know you like your warez but it doesn't work like that

Hey, was there ever any evidence Ishamael slept with women?

He only fapped. The scene where he plays that board game against himself is meant to tip you off

I always assumed he was blasting Moggy and Cyndane in the later books

Let's pool our litecoin

It was ALWAYS a black village. Read the books you mong.
Real life blacksmiths weren't that much bigger than your average guy. It was about the craft, not the force behind it.

Okay, I concede

>It was about the craft
So true.

>The Two Rivers
>Black
Are you fucking handicapped? They were white farmers with brown hair and eyes. They got tan because they were fucking farmers. Rand stood out because he was a fucking ginger. Not because he was white and they were black, you absolute fucking idiot.

>Bro, it's perfectly reasonable that LITERALLY EVERYONE would assume Rand was Tam's kid, when Tam - a Two Rivers native - is apparently a nigger while his son is a pale-as-snow ginger kid.
Off yourself idiot.

>wolf brothers
If Elyas is black too I'm going to fall on the floor

Is he a mutt?

user...

No, I don't even care if it's bait or he's joking, I'm mad.

THEY MADE NYNAEVE A NIGGER
A FUCKING NIGGER

Nynaeve canonically strikes a feeble old man on the head with a stick for disagreeing with her.

And he's a crotchety old coot that deserves it.

Wheel of Time was always fucking garbage. Why does anyone care?

Why exactly do you think that, friend? I tend to disagree but am open to discussion.

>the dialogue from the series is probably never going to translate well to the screen
It didnt translate well to the page either

Rand's actor a cutie!
can't wait to see him as Rand. will they dye his hair? I hope so.

Attached: 66502414_156970435450047_634909180636518191_n.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

You disagree!?
*tugs braid and smooths skirt*

Will Lan be Asian since Shienar will be? It would be weird for Malkier to be white in Not-Asia

>Will Lan be Asian since Shienar will be?
For me? He'll be Idris Elba.

would they dye his hair fag? he's already a red-head

>Wow Nyneave, I've never seen someone handle that many weaves in their hair!

big brown nyneave milkies...

Looks like his Punished Rand will look more sulky than hard-ass

punished Rand was sulky af, fires of heaven is maybe the best example

Thin lipped cousin fucker.

he looks blond to me

Rand hearing Lews in his head will be the most cringy shit.

go to an optometrist

I hope not, they just need a 10/10 VA, lews bantz is probably my favorite stuff in WoT, apart from Mats bantz of course also
>Rand played, while Therin wept
may be my favorite insane Rand bit

the best parts were rand worrying about being too violent and ruthless etc and lews therin is just
>ayo kill that nigga

>kill her
>kill him
>kill them
>fuck I hate that guy kill him
>I swear he touch's me even once and I'm fucking killing him
Lews has based

Please stop trying to convince yourself that "your people" don't have a monopoly on that and other savage behaviors

Magic is called the "one power". And it exists in two parts. Women control one half, men control the other. However, some event long ago caused the male half to become tainted. Men went mad and destroyed the world. The survivors of the breaking began hunting any man who could use the one power, and either killing them, or cutting them off from the one power entirely.

The result of removing male users of the one power, is that the world is largely controlled by women. It's a very matriarchal world. However, prophecy says that a male user of the one power must be around to fight "the last battle". This man would be considered the dragon reborn. But, no one knows who he is, or when he's meant to arrive. And some people believe that he is their doom.

The theme of the books are largely about the male/female dynamic. And it goes to show the goods and bads of both sides. How women can abuse power. How men can abuse power.
In this world, male power is literally toxic, and turns men mad. So how can a matriarchal system, deeply steeped in fear of a strong man, possibly allow the dragon reborn to do as he must?

*was

I'm surprised you can snear without tearing skin, your lips are so thin.

nah, probably getting them to fuck fades while he watched

how are you keeping an exact count? i've been reading it since I was about 14, maybe once a year or 2, but I started before CoT came out, so I have no idea what the actual number of times I've read it is probably about 15 or 16 too, but how can you be so sure?

iirc elyas is a borderlander, so probably asian

they fucking made ewgene a aborigine
fucking seriously? this is beyond retarded.

ad fucking nynaeve looks that girl from the cosby show spinoff a different world.
they've ruinedd the only decent fantasy series with pc casting. itsf ucking retarded

their all very specifically detailed in the booksa nd their all very specifically white country bumpkins that grow and save the world.

fuck nynaeve is going to be pulling dreadlocks, and perrin is going to be a gorilla brother who chimps out every time a whitecloak calls him a nig.

god its no that fucking hard to not ruin this series, they literally had to just try at all to get the casting right.
introducing jet lee as jan mandoragon. and tyra banks as morgase
with the monkey from the san diego zoo as tam al'thor

and featuring ru paul as siuan sanche.

god damn, i knew this fucker was going to screw it up the minute i heard him atalking about being a fan but wanting to change some of the more "problematic" elements

all the forsaken will be ultra white people. and the only white person in the main cast will be moriane who of course gets taken out halfway through the series

remember how if rand had just listened one of hte strongest forces at his command wouldnt ha ve been corrupted and used by the shadow to decimate the side of good?
lews therin literally tried to warn him and rand let taim take over and corrupt the asha'man and completely nulified one of the biggest and most badass parts of the books where he cleansed saidin

tfw you realize that they will never allow this to be shown and instead it will be about how the aes sedai are always right and the women ruling the world are amazing. completely defeating one of, if not the biggest, themes of the series

sammel is black, no way they are going to change that, if they ever get to it, apart fromt eh near incomprehesible way your posting, I mostly agree, except the borderlanders are hapas and asians its obvious and simple the seanchan royaltiy can be a mix of w/e the fuck you want, their are countless opportunities for every race and mutt imaginable, but they had to go and fuck with /bestgirl/, FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I’ve seen a lot of light skinned guys on TV with huge jolly rancher lips lately. Is it a black gene of some sort?

Rand was literally insane, its very well done when you read it for the first time, since you constantly convince yourself that Rand is ok ,Jordan talked about how he was constantly surprised by how everyone would still say Rand wasn't crazy no matter how much crazy shit he did, fans still would insist he's not crazy, me too you just think "rand has a crazy person in his head" never even considering that person is him and Rand is batshit fucking nuts

exactly. iwouldnt have minded if they played with the other races. but the core cast should have been the one place that was untouchable.
hell i would have even been ok with lan being a black guy or asian if they had just left nynaeve alone.

Ironically, the show will succumb to gentling through the occult of feminism. The rating will tank, and it will die shortly after.

>yo wolf

sammel is not black
>Sammael was of slightly above-average height and had always wished that he was taller, because he believed that many subconsciously measure the worth of a man by his height. He was also known to have been irked by the fact that the One Power could not be used to increase someone's height. He is solid and compact with blue eyes and golden hair. He has a square trimmed beard and a scar which runs from hairline to beard.

hes a literal manlet with blonde hair and blue eyes

im almost ok with this after this god aweful casting choices.
maybe it will die and someone else will remake it the right way in ten years

It's for the better.

Let this die quickly and silently. Let it go out with a whimper.

I pray daily that the LOTR show and the Witcher show will steal all the spotlight.

I say this as someone who has unironically read WoT from start to finish 7-8 times.

Fuck off Nynaeve.

*tugs braid*

*tugs weave*

*tugs dreads*

yea Rand, Mat, Nye, they could've done w/e the fuck they wanted to the rest, but not Nye

*boxes ears*

I mean he's practically this guy

Attached: tumblr_inline_o34s5vrP8p1s411mu_540.png (540x412, 234K)

yea your right it was Rahvin

I thought this was the guy who played anakin from the picture

It's gonna be CW garbage. Main cast is under 30. No older, established actor cast in significant role.

Attached: cw.jpg (900x900, 50K)

moraine is rosamund pike

>mfw they get a tall blonde to play the character whose defining trait is that she's a petite 5'2" woman with dark hair and eyes

Is there any casting they didn't shit the bed on?

It's just her. GoT started off with Sean Bean and a slew of other older, established actors.

5 out of 6 are under 30. They come from very obscure non-British and non-American media.

Sounds like a show aimed at teen girls.

Attached: shannara.jpg (500x750, 70K)

Robert Jordan was a Southerner, West Virginia I think

pretty much

her hieght is important but its far from the worst casting, she's a good actor and I can see it working but this is a possibility, legend of the seeker/shannara tier trash, either way, unlike ned, moriaine isn't going to die she'll be in it a lot, she will disappear for a while but thats book 5 they aren't going to get that far

>god damn, i knew this fucker was going to screw it up the minute i heard him atalking about being a fan but wanting to change some of the more "problematic" elements
What "problematic" elements?

>A guy forced to exist and keep repeating the same dumb shit over and over again gets tired of it all and tries to end all existence because there's no other way out
Fuck I have to stop coming to this site.

Gonna have to wait for the anime.

It's going to be LAME. Like almost every fantasy adaptation, in the end. Something will probably trigger everyone here every five minutes of the show. Hearing material I like is getting a live action adaptation always bums me out.

Imagine being this retarded

Kneel, or you will be knelt.

*switches toddlers*

>Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt
I swear this line is the novel equivalent of "luke, I am your father" e.g. constantly misquoted

The author of the novels is dead. His estate sold the rights.

The creator of the adaptation is former reality show contestant. Wrote scripts for Agents of SHIELD.

He's serving as showrunner to an Ava Duvernay show about Greek Amazons.

He's a woke "white boi" and possibly a gay working on "woke" entertainment. This show is gonna be 100% ass.

Attached: ava.jpg (474x658, 51K)

It’s called paraphrasing.

well on the bright side, nobody will want to work with Sanderson again. No mistborn series thank god.

On social media the faggot who’s making this show was joking that Min could be a man to make Rand’s harem more “acceptable” or some shit. It’s all fucked man.

its called misquoting

thank fuck, people think Jordan had bad dialogue, they have no idea how bad it can get

Sneed talk from a Chuck

harriet didn't "sell" the rights, she is the biggest goldwhore in the writing world, she will milk this shit for all its worth, its just red eagle entertainment has been fucking with her for years, and just some headcanon, Rigney did it on purpose to fuck with her, god I hate Harriet, also Justice for Seda when?

He's really good at writing mary sues. Fuck I hated vin. I fucking hated vin so god damn much.

Hahaha. Very funny joke!

Attached: ....jpg (604x453, 58K)

lol, it gets so much worse, hate to say but I travel a lot and trash fantasy is easy, so i've read all of it, Vin is far from the worst it gets, he has one who uses her "awesome" to do her magic, I think I gave myself a tumor just writing that, but its true

>The Wheel of Time follows Moiraine, a member of the powerful, all-woman organization called the Aes Sedai, who goes on a journey across the world with five young people, one of whom she believes might be the reincarnation of a person prophesied to save or destroy humanity.
So Rand isn't even going to be the main character. Of course it's going to be stronk womyn. What are the odds that Rand won't be the chosen one? There will be a twist or something.

Attached: 1d601807f59235296a96d0a1c2918be0.jpg (600x849, 62K)

The Rand Haram, women getting spanked and other dumb shit that doesnt need to be changed

twitter.com/rafejudkins
instagram.com/rafejudkins/

I don't believe Sanderson is involved. The "creator" of the show is some dude called Rafe Judkins,

I really don't think that matters, the massive hack Brandon aside, harriet is trying to lock in one last paycheck off James's corpse, Red Eagle and BS are just side stories

>win survivor
>do nothing
>become showrunner
Didn't Harriet hand pick him because he said he was a fan of the book? Is she actually that retarded or is Rafe a crafty liar? You take any guy off the street and give him the wot wiki and he could become your next big showrunner.

Fuck one of us could have done it. Just be the first to fellate Jordan's corpse and her ego. Unless corpses and hags weren't the only thing he fellated

Discoumt Hayden Christiansen. Just get Hayden.

You can pull off season one with MC Moraine. Have us know she's looking for the DR and have the audience wonder who it is. Have them suspect Perrin because muh wolf or Egwene because she just so gosh darn powerful. The problem then is that Moraine and Lan are really overpowered and without the initial ambiguity they remove any tension in the scene. She isn't a real threat to Rand because she's looking for the Dragon.

its could work after all you can start with "He comes, He is born again I feel him! The Dragon takes his first breath on the slopes of Dragonmount! He is coming! He is coming! Light help us! Light help the world! He lies in the snow and cries like the thunder! He burns like the sun! he comes"
its not the creation of dragon mount which is obviously scene 1 but this is 2, or 3 after you show the blood snow

>DR born
>Cut straight to Rand and Tam
Wont be subtle enough. Even if you have your fancy opening between them that's basically the Jon Snow Targaryen shot from GoT. They'd have to rework the entire opening scenes so it fits Moraine's view. Instead of Rand and Tam you have her enter the village and meet them. Then you show the Fade watching them. Pretty awkward.

Opening, cut to Moraine and Lan entering the two rivers or Emond’s Field, next scene is all three boys doing something then splitting up, next is Tam and Rand on the road? I dunno, trying to be subtle about Rand feels damn near impossible without utterly changing the sequence of events in the Two Rivers.

flashback's then I guess, but either Gitara's last prophecy or Lews creating dragon mount is the only way to start. Maybe start with the blood snow, and then Rand having a dream work from their

Based and redpilled

>mistborn

i'm surprised joss whedon didn't grab the rights for it. short girl beating the shit out of guys twice her size is his fetish, instead he's making x-men but they're all women and it's the 1800's

you can't that ship is long sailed, just make it believable the damodred doesn't know which one of the 3 it is

I think Gitara is where you start, reference the Breaking of the World, prophecy, opening, then have Moraine enter the Shire. Probably follow the boys after they get the coins, have Rand mention a man in a black cloak to Mat, cut to Lan sensing the Fade, later Perrin sees it putting the audience's suspicion on him. Rand's farm getting attacked needs to be the focus in the end though. Last shot is Rand dragging Tam into the night, pan to a spooky Myrddraal.

It's possible, but tough to put Moraine at the center when she basically does nothing for the first episode. They'll probably push lots forward into the second or third episode. We'll get our explanation of saidar when Egwene is alone with Moraine. We'll see The Breaking of the World in a Ba'alzamon dream but we wont know who's dreaming since Ishamael is going after them all. We wont see Mat's dagger and it's corruption will be made to look like the effects of saidin to misdirect the audience. It'll be a clutter.

fuck off amazon shills. Your nigger fantasy show is dead all ready go ahead and add niggers to LOTR and ruin your billion dollar investment there too.

>this site is for +18

its the long winded teenage trash. Even most virgins avoid it. It's weirdo fan base is a fraction of most good fantasy series and when this show flops you'll never hear from them again.

cocksucking faggot

she and Lan save 2 rivers, then she tells the story of manetherin ,and of crouse the escae from 2 rivers where Rand first using the power on bella, that conclusion to the 2 parter pilot, at least I hope it is, of course their is Fain to deal with, and the entire world building setup so its a complicated ask

(you) weekend tourist

>It's weirdo fan base is a fraction of most good fantasy series
It’s honestly one of the largest fanbases for an unadapted series. The fanbase was bigger than aSoIaF until the GoT took off.

it's coz they want the "twist" hidden from the normies
just like people thought Ned Stark was GOT protagonist, but it was Jon/Dany and their shitshow all along.
the main driving force of the book is the the Dragon Reborn, Rand al'Thor. Everyone else is either a side kick, a support... well, basically the Wheel waves as the Wheel wills, and the main chars powerlevels are so high it basically shapes destiny around him depending on his moods.
After 14 books of leveling process he realizes he is basically walking avatar of the Creator and can manipulate the lives and whole reality as he wants.
Earlier this "LOL IM OP" manifests by destiny/Wheel giving him enough support by either from friends or extremely luck probabilities going his way.

but in hindsight this earlier OPness is neutered by everyone fucking hating male channelers/sorcerers who are also cursed to go insane from wielding power and society being very matriarchal due to the last Age ending in male channelers fucking up the whole continental structure and causing 99% of previous civilizations being more or less magic-nuked. also even his own allies dont trust him, and his friends also dont really trust him because of said curse and he has a guy whispering in his head some insane ramblings (previous Dragon from previous Age and at some point even reader doesn't know who is the real madman).

Attached: 1522807057123.png (3518x1500, 313K)

Gitara is a very good starting point, you can have suian and moraine discussing the current events, and then its happens, sets it up very nicely without excessive budget, a few shots of the blood snow would make me happy tho

>Wot fans are generally teenaged virgins
you are so wrong its almost painful, but mostly funny

Fain will be rough to adapt. They're putting the first two books into one season, so he's going to show up every one or two episodes. It'll be impossible not to guess that he's a darkfriend.

What are the odds that this gets far enough for the siege of maradon? This is just about the only fantasy series with a decent payoff. Like got, twenty years of hype for... That. This though? Tarmon gai'don is 1500 pages of mega wizards going at it with a death toll in the tens of millions. I just want to see Rand kill two million trollocs single handedly

>The first two books are one season
Wat
Sauce?

this, huh?

>Rand kills a whole arm of trollocs singlehandly
Rand does that end of EotW, using the well

Yeah but he has two hands there
Ahahhahahahahha

That was the best part though. Jesus Rand was gay. Best rand is punished insane rand

wierd head

Same exact thoughts. Maybe we will get an anime adaptation?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1565808553438.jpg (1024x1024, 676K)

correct, but thats because BS is a massive hack

fuck off semirhage

>They're putting the first two books into one season
Big if true. As in they’re fucking retarded. First 6 books should be a season a piece. It’s only from 7 onwards that you can really start condensing them.

How do you beat someone smarter than you at chess?
Reach over the board and punch them in the face

I just want weep for manetheren delivered by a competent actor, the whole thing will shit no matter what, I just want that scene, please

I hate you brandon, I really do, now when are you going to do legion 3?

I've known since they announed some woman who allgedly read tWoT over two dozen times would be responsible for casting. Can't find her name anymore.

I had no hopes for this series (the books are my absolute favourite fantasy series of all time) from the beginning but still it hurts seeing a now hollywood-standard blackwashed cast.

shannara was pue kino

You have no idea how pleased I am with myself for that joke

get an mri it sucked, it wasn't as bad as I expected though, at least we got to see allanon and the techmage fighting the warlock

A woke cast, wonderful. Was vaguely looking forward to this but now... whateves

I think I might

But user emonds field people were totally black the whole time! Read the books! Never mind the cover art of every book never showing anybody even as dark as an Italian

wrong

right

Ignore Jordan’s own cast list full of white actors, the books only mention hair color and eye color so the Emond’s Fielders can totally be black. Never mind the fact that the black characters are an exception and actually have their skin colors mentioned.

>Everyone stands around like they're looking for a place to sit
>The hero just kind of bored
>The girl on the right trying to look cool
>guy in the back is just sleepy
>Girl on the left looking like she got no direction so she stands awkwardly.
Fucking amazing. I love this type of poster.

Crixus has a lot to do, he's always a bit sleepy otherwise spot-on

why would they blackwash even Nynaeve? no one liked Perrin and Egwene anyway, but why they have to change her...

Attached: 1516310856922.png (302x452, 58K)

In the first book, I legit thought Mat had a crush on Rand.

So how are they going to pace this? There’s something like 11 books. Are they aiming for a slow burn expecting 12 seasons or are they gonna make every season as dramatic as possible, to fight for ratings.

>Eurocentric fantasy written long before Leftist race baiting bullshit became mainstream
>Some characters have a swarthy look or curly hair like millions of normal, white Europeans actually do
>iT wAs AlWayS bLaCk!

KYS.

No it wasn't.

Didn't know muslims were known for their thin lips but ok.

he's from South Carolina you mong.

The whole point of Rand's arc is that he's supposed to stand out in the small inbred town he's from because he looks different, as he's really tall and has red hair - it's a hint that he's adopted.

Now half the cast of Emonds Field are black, it makes no fucking sense. Why the fuck do they always try to do this retarded forced diversity shit, it always ruins the original content.

Even fans of the series admit it very bloated in the later books. There is lots they could be cut out and not affect the story.

This is where the fun begins.

Cant wait to see what they do with the Aiel. Large clans of white people who are the most deadly warriors in the world.

They're apparently jamming 2 books in one season, so they're probably not interested in pacing because they know their writing team are a load of inexperienced and talentless twenty something hacks who will crash the show, possibly in one season. So, they concentrate on at least using the show as a platform for injecting their political activism.

Lan is not a Shienaran.

Fires of heaven is nowhere near the most punished Rand.

Sammael wasn't black, he was a blonde manlet. Rahvin and Semirhage were the nogsaken.

Punished Rand doesn’t even start till after Dumai’s Well
>1-3 Farmboy Rand
>4-6 Hero Rand
>7-12 Punished Rand
>13-14 Jesus Rand

It's an assumption based on the leaked episode names. The season will have ten episodes and 06 is called the Flame of Tar Valon, which is a chapter in the beginning of the second book where Siuan appears.

And after that one scene with Semirhage he really goes off the deep end.

Look at all the shit Min sees around the boys. Its like the whole series

iktf...

>nigger mouth
>nigger nose
Is he mixed? Either way he's ugly.

He killed that traveling merchantess and her guards for no reason. Decapitated them and made their headless corpses bow down to him.

I've asked this before, but: what the FUCK was RJ up to in Vietnam?

I just want a red rod ter'angreal scene. Show it, Rafe! It's in line with your beliefs!

I already respect this series a great deal, but it's funny how every time I delve into it again my respect grows.

No the showrunner is making him a cuckold. Instead of having a polygamy relationship with Elayne, Min and Aviendha they will have a polyamory one. This means his wives will fuck other men. He talked about it in Twitter

Optimistically, I'm hoping they'll just fuck one another.

They most probably will, which is retarded because it misses the entire point of Elayne and Avi's relationship and friendship.

Look, we live in retard world. I'm just trying to hope for the best possible outcome given the circumstances.

>tfw you orgasm after having your husband cuckold you with a cute tomboy because you are emotionally tied together via magic
Why was RJ so based

Attached: 72a3cfa84fee703843a11f97487ad085.jpg (900x643, 120K)

he looks like an octaroon to me

ARIEL WAS ALWAYS BLACK
THE GUNSLINGER WAS ALWAYS BLACK
DOMINO WAS ALWAYS BLACK
etc etc ad nauseam

You know why no one cares about multiculturalism in the main cast of Star Trek? Because it was always that way. You're obviously a fucking shill, so please tell me you're at least making 5 cents for every post you make.

100% True post. Everything is a vehicle for social and political activism. Our current culture has ruined everything it touches.

Just a reminder, the Two Rivers is an isolated village where everyone is the descendant of a single ancient kingdom and the only interaction with the outside world is through merchants. Outside of Rand, everyone should be of a single race. This becomes a plot point later on.

The world has a whole bunch of clearly disparate races, there is no need to force diversity, it's a diverse series. The fact they're pulling this shit needlessly is a sign that they do not fucking understand the series. Just think of how they'll butcher everything.

Oh yeah, and the show runners think the women have it way too hard and are treated badly in the show so they've said they're "fixing" it.

Now Rand is the minority that stands out not because he's tall with red hair but because he's white.

Why do they even care about sex if channeling feels so great? It's a huge plot hole

Problem is Matt's white too (probably so they can have at least one mixed race couple)

>the descendant of a single ancient kingdom and the only interaction with the outside world is through merchants

Clearly the merchants have been impregnating the women

Funny because Mat is canonically in a mixed marriage

I get the impression the Two Rivers isn't a great place for bastards. They're wary enough of Rand.

>Some characters have a swarthy look or curly hair like millions of normal, white Europeans actually do
Americans are retarded. I hate them so fucking much.

Why does Hollywood hate cute tomboys almost as much as they hate gingers?

I was hoping for the girls to at least be hot to enjoy this. So far, not looking good.

>He killed that traveling merchantess and her guards for no reason
10 in her party. 11 corpses.

The Nakamura one that does the cringe shit on Twitter?

>You take any guy off the street and give him the wot wiki and he could become your next big showrunner.
Didn't Dumb&Dumber pull the same trick with GRRM? But yeah, the guy is an Egwene fag who doesn't get Nynaeve. The odds of him directing the show well were slim from the start and every time he makes an announcement or posts on Twitter the odds get worse and worse.

How do I make a contract with the snakes and foxes?

yes! that is her

She's not in charge of casting, she's their book expert or something like that.

because they had a Grey Man with them trying to kill Rand
if he had not killed them, they would have killed him
though I guess the Wheel forced a situation where the Dragon did what he had to do

Fuck Egwene tho she is a dumb whore.

>book expert
>Doesn't criticise the casting
Doubt.

You must go in and out repeatedly

Yep, not watching this shit. Let them go broke.

I think what gets me really mad is how the sycophants and LARPers on social media and forums are justifying this. Holy shit, piss off you grifting, woke faggots. The Two Rivers were ethnically European, and no number of SJW castings will change that fact.

It's like a weird monkey's paw situation. I was so convinced that Rand and the Aiel would get blacked because they're gingers but instead he got spared and all his friends got turned to the shadow.

Looks like I'm adding Sanderson to my boycott list too.

Attached: 1557255674856.jpg (810x1080, 185K)

First they'll change fiction, then they'll come for history.

>P-please give me a show

>race doesn't matter
>except for Rand
fuck this cuck

Anyone know if any of the faggots responsible for this shit are attending World Con?

>where's ma bitch at

Attached: perrin_aybara.jpg (800x1000, 198K)

Why were you reading bland YA fiction in the first place?

>hair the color of living coals
>mostly brown
Oh, who even cares anymore

I almost attempted to attend this year's JordanCon just to troll. I think it will be ruined to the point where I don't want to bother next year.

>then

dragonmount.com/forums/topic/29037-the-many-ethnicities-of-randland/
>11 years ago
>Two Rivers quintessentially accepted as European
>Most likely Celtic ethnicity
Don't let them change history bros.

This was 90's YA, which qualifies as serious literature now.

Why would Rand be considered differently if everyone looks dissimilar

turn your brain off and accept it bigot

It'll be worse than some dumb college kid's article. I mean they'll find a reason to outright alter history books.

Kek, have you never been to college?

Yup. Proud Social Studies graduate. They have some weirdos there.

I was Van Wilder but due to a series of scholarships. I dabbled in the far leftist wings of academia during my term. Still remained a conservative, though, thanks to my friend David.

Typical American Mongrel.

Anybody know when this is supposed to come out?

2021, during the late stage of Trump hysteria.

So after the apocalypse, then. Whew. I actually thought this might come out

After the Breaking you mean
It's pottery really

Is this guy an octaroon? He looks some kinda mixed

he is supposedly """white"""

Isn't white the default in all novels? If character is black, asian or have an olive (what the fuck does that even mean?) color then it's mentioned.

Attached: olives.jpg (225x225, 5K)

if the author is white then yes

He is from the Netherlands. In fact, is any of the cast even American?

*Seanchan

Olive is an euphemism for brown created by brown skinned people who don't want to be called brown

Olive is kind of south Italian or Greek.

Oliver blew the horn while pissing himself

how is this remotely brown?

Attached: olives.jpg (650x365, 51K)

Olives are popular in Greece and Italy, come on user.

>brown people
>intelligence

Do Asians say they're rice skinned?

lmao. That's like calling people for Africa banana skinned. Or calling Europeans apple skinned

I don't think she has any say in that

>think it refers to skin
>not referring to the olives you eat while watching a tight signorina walk to you with a cool bottle of local wine as she stares at your erection
No imagination

>that girl is olive skinned

I just imagine them being green.

Greens get tons of dudes

Attached: 10573458-large.jpg (380x252, 25K)

Just realized Robert Jordan was probably into femdom and bondage,,,

I bet the Trollocks are gonna look fake

I coined this meme! Back before Game of Thrones was a series and we still talked about it. I don't have much time left on this Earth so I'm admitting everything. Thank you for propagating my meme.

>cast a bunch of nogs
>all the monsters are white cloaks, white men trollocks and white fades
oi vey so subtle

Attached: Jaichim_Carridin.jpg (471x640, 32K)

they'll either be cgi or rubber masks, as their supposed to be 7 foot tall probably cgi

You'll have maybe one or two mask animatronics for close up shots with gross, detailed trollocs, then you'll have guys in suits and prosthetics behind them and for quick action shots. You'll have quick CG trollocs for hordes and background battle stuff.

Attached: Trollocs (1).jpg (1105x765, 407K)

Epic Fantasy for Boomers that hate their wives

>introduce ex-wife to WoT
>she pretends to love it
>get divorced
>reunited years later, ask her about her thoughts on the conclusion
>she didn't remember anything about the series
Robert Jordan was right

rubber masks wouldn't be terrible if you play up the twisted human+animal monster aspect

Attached: sing_of_manetheren_by_underdogmike.jpg (1215x917, 416K)

He was always supposed to look like a twink.

Attached: Wheel of Time.png (800x450, 748K)

>rafe is doing a good job matching the soul of the actors to the characters
>i have never met these actors

Just shut the fuck up already you pandering faggot

When you phrase it like this I think it would be way cooler if Ishmael actually was the dark one but so insane that he keeps forgetting it.
It would be way better than that lame bullshit we got about how stopping the big bad who keeps sending out armies of trollocs and whatever would turn everyone into sugarsweet soulless NPCs.

I imagine they'll use the varying levels of monstrosity to cut costs. As long as it's not too obvious I wont mind. How are they gonna handle the ogier though?

They'll do a Jaime with him.

>humming

just balefire Ishmael and he gets what he wants. what a fucking retard, worst thing is most of the forsaken get burnt out of the pattern he just dies in Rand's body

Balefire is not the eternal death of the soul. I bet he even tried balefiring himself once. lol

it burns things out of the pattern thats true death, theres no coming back and nothing except the dark one exists outside of the pattern

Nah it just removes things in a warp that makes it inaccessible to the dark one, still gets reborn eventually though (lol at ishy's life)

>Nah it just removes things in a warp that makes it inaccessible to the dark one
no it destroys their thread, no thread no reincarnation
>When a target is struck with balefire, its thread in the Pattern is destroyed, in an amount proportional to the power of the balefire strike. This translates to both the target's existence, and actions up to a certain point, being retroactively erased.

*balefires you and your post*

The entire point of balefire being WMD was that it could tear the entire pattern asunder. We even got to see if when Rand started spamming it for a while.

DO being unable to immediately resurrect is a pretty significant hindrance. Doesn't mean they're gone forever, though.

apparently RJ has said it isn't the eternal death of a soul & the only reason the DO can't bring them back is he has to snatch their soul the moment of their death and balefire kills them before they are actually hit with it by burning up the thread backwards through time
>theoryland.com/intvsresults.php?kw=balefire

Why do threads only get interesting as they're dying?

all the trolls get tired of posting

I'm not tired but I see what you mean

Nope. The reason why balefire was so dangerous was the temporal paradoxes it causes. It does not destroy the soul, it just kills you before you actually get hit with it, which fucks up the pattern because things that already happened are being affected or erased. The more you spam it the more the pattern has to fix things retroactively which causes the "unraveling". Balefire destroying the soul for good is probably the single most common misconception people have.