Wizard People, Dear Reader

>PRIVETT DRIVE...
>The ominous fog makes the nighttime even more hoary and mysterious than usual here in suburban Britannia.

Attached: 3DA5BB98-DF36-4FDB-B794-0466D5D2AB74.jpg (750x558, 164K)

Her voice is chilling, like a piano made of frozen windex. Her eyes float like smears of fish scales on her candle wax stump of a head.

Attached: 90339183-06D3-405E-B9C5-F6329C887D70.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

How did Neely make something so based out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?

why do they need to torture people when they have veritaserum to make you spill the beans on anything? jk won't answer my tweets

Пoчeмy вы бы нaзвaли yлицy пpивeт,Здecь нeт yлицы Aллo.Poyлинг нapкoмaн штoлe?

deh

I think you’re confused, user. This thread is about “Wizard People, Dear Reader” but you appear to have mistaken it for a Harry Potter thread.

you now what the fuck I mean tranny
answer the fucking question

Jeez it's been actually 10 years since I've seen this. Is it actually funny or am I being nostalgic?

Because Vertiaserum is expensive and difficult to make, and expensive to buy, most people with the guts can cast Cruciatus curse

like deatheaters aren't rich as shit anyhow just look at Lucius
jk is a fucking hack

I literally don’t. I didn’t commit minute details of Harry Potter to memory, so idk what veritumsemen is.

Nah it’s fucking kino. Honestly might be Neely’s best work imo

Daniel Radcliffe is the worst part of the whole thing. Other than that it's kino

it's a power trip

>thread about Brad Neely’s parody dub of Harry Potter
>obsessed schizo starts ranting about the minutiae of rowling’s canon
Imagine being this angry about a franchise written for children lmao

Based illiterate poster

Why didn't Dumbledore just wingardium leviosa the horcruxes to Mount Doom?

For me, it’s Ragtime Roastbeefy

Attached: F03E4D8D-680C-4A2C-A343-58B3B1FAF159.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Brad Neely
literally fucking who? you better not be shilling some shitty youtube channel

WPDR is an historically great film. Both funny as shit and significant in formal terms.

Пoтoмy чтo этo миccпeллинг cлoвa "private", кoтopoe в бpитaнcкoм aнглийcкoм звyчит кaк "пpивeт".

Hagar prompts the nearest leprechaun teller for a withdrawal from Harry's account. The leprechaun, famousness of Harry aside, demands Master P.'s bank key. Luckily, Hagar, the keymaster, naturally produces Harry's key.

'What else of mine does he have?' Harry ponders.

Attached: 883cc57fb17413664c51c20d4d485f8e.jpg (1024x568, 61K)

lol too busy scanning Harry Potter canon for inconsistencies to watch anything else huh?

Both the work itself and the controversy surrounding it are unironically more significant parts of film history than the Harry Potter films, as at as I’m concerned. It’s an avant-garde classic.

>But Harmony steps up to the bat and lays it on the dotted line. 'I was in here, crying like an idiot, and these badass new gods came in and saved me. If it wasn't for them, I'd be in that troll's stomach, for sure.'

This is still my favourite line from that shit.

The name roughly means seeds of truth

>”Ronnie the Bear. Ronnie the Bear Weasel, you are bravery, you are courage, you are chess. One thousand points!”

Attached: 4A42D330-7022-4E5B-B4EC-481EE4EC57C4.jpg (791x527, 127K)

because the rules of the Darkside Club explicitly require that members love evil and not be shy about using murder spells or else theyll be murdered duh

I’ve never actually watched it bros. I’m gonna watch it tonight. What should I expect?

Basically Harry Potter but narrated by Brad Neely

Never heard of the controversy, can I get a quick rundown?

Well, Neely originally made WPDR just as a fun thing. He recorded it while drunk and put it on cassettes which he gave to his friends. Later when he decided to put it online, WB got pissy and it kept getting taken down. He eventually ended up re-recordeding it (multiple times I believe) until it was sufficiently different from the source material as to not violate copyright. I think that’s the main reason he renamed most of the characters too.

The wretched harmony

I watch this about once a year!!!FACT!!!

“Go home and open your presents, I hope you get a new pillow to cry into.”

>the boys have to admit, this creature posing as a humanoid has some chops... definitely some chops, indeed...

>Harry's parents did not die in a car crash, but were, of course, destroyed in a much cooler way: a wizards' fight

best line.

You’re half right. Gotta include the “And now, the sickest pinched-up mouth of an aunt lets out that Harry’s parents etc.” part

Not even close. Also, is the original still available anywhere?