Was this too much controversial for the 2010s?

Was this too much controversial for the 2010s?
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ

Attached: 43232432.png (222x222, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtube.com/watch?v=wXQSs_xqg0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8
youtu.be/tynKRMVGsAI?t=2208
youtube.com/watch?v=XbcOJTwsCg0
shoutengine.com/TekWars/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Irwv_iEtaQ
instagram.com/katewells18/
youtube.com/watch?v=KDroMvPJa6U
youtube.com/watch?v=EwvgDXfBxic
youtube.com/watch?v=yHsVJESnUk4
youtube.com/watch?v=mrdOeJVn1vU
youtube.com/watch?v=B91cw9X6rEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first of all id like to congratulate you on dubs
secondly i enjoy the World Peace catalog, and feel that it is not at all too controversial for the public, but only for a certain small demographic of vocal critics

>but only for a certain small demographic of vocal critics
Can you be more specific?

pedo tranny fucker

Attached: sam.jpg (1620x4171, 1.31M)

what black people did SAm ever help?

Fuck outta here with your reddit "humor"

Did he overestimate his powers here?

Attached: 321213213.png (1224x782, 1.07M)

I unironically love Sam but I don’t know how he thought this would actually get on air

Too controversial? No. Too retarded, irrelevant, esoteric and unfunny? Yes

Attached: 1543950425800.jpg (732x558, 195K)

Jews. He’s talking about the Jews.

to be fair, joe is a bitch and he was making shit up about the show. dude deserves a good kick to the head.

Well, it's not wrong. Women ruined it all.

And the founders of Democracy made sure to not let them vote for this very reason, and they also warned against too many competing groups.

why do you pol trannies always worship pedos?

BASED HYDE

>And the founders of Democracy made sure to not let them vote for this very reason, and they also warned against too many competing groups.

And they were proven right. I guess it doesn't really matter as they're all dead, but whatever.

>/pol/
>being trannies
>ever worshipping pedos
Cope harder and dilate.

projection

This interview was so based its worth losing a show over

MDE never dies, right?

Attached: file.png (507x507, 644K)

>the /pol/ boogieman is now used as a coping mechanism

OH NO NO NO

Him and his retarded fanbase are responsible for his downfall. He knows this, but will never accept it because all he's got left are the few fans that throw money at him.
>dude, let's spam MDE content in Tim&Eric subreddit!

Still, getting his show cancelled because "natzee alt-righters!" is bullshit.

Holy shit, I didn't know much about this guy but why is he worshiped here if he's such an obvious scumbag?

>DUDE HE SAID DAVID DUKE AHAHAHAHAHAHA SURE IT’S NOT EVEN A JOKE, JUST A FAMILY GUY STYLE LE RANDOM REFERENCE, BUT HE’S BASED AND REDPILLED SO IT’S OK!!! HERE’S SOME MONEY SO YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT FUCK TRANNIES ALL DAY SAM

>after Sam's WP show got aborted Charls pitched his own show idea to AS, and instead of supporting his friend in this, Sam had his employees sign a contract to never work with Charls and he fucked Charls out of merch/book profit sharing
what a great guy, totally not the kike he makes fun of in his comedy

Attached: d182ca18e494f84e447f745388de5daf6224a57f221c0e9f565fa773f98bcd6c.png (1321x235, 28K)

he should've kept going

this skit was even more controversial and shows what a genius Sam is:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

Need a bit more backstory on this senpai

Why she didn't sue him if she was raped?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Sam got BTFO by a spic. PPL are waking up. He's the Jeff Epstein of comedians.

Attached: 1565861340098.jpg (1242x1098, 342K)

Where the fuck do they find other actors to say that shit lol

Like do they find it funny? Or are they offended and only willing to do it because of money + exposure?

Also, thanks for posting this OP. I haven't seen it before and it's pretty funny

Most of these types of situations never get to court/reported to the police, because you know, women.

Not separating the art from the artist.

>because you know, women.
What does that mean? In the era of MeToo that we live in and the continuous news about rape here and sexual abuse there? Are you serious?

That stops being an excuse when you start taking sides, representing something and preaching about it like Sam did (tho he's obviously just pretending/faking it to get an audience and make money)

Attached: 1526731803001.jpg (948x222, 87K)

Sam became a has-been (show cancelled and everything) just before the #metoo shit hit. I guess he got lucky in a way for the timing of that.

Attached: 300px-1536075745633(1).jpg (300x533, 22K)

anyone got a link to the everyone hates kikes joke I cant find it

So you are a girl, you get raped and beaten as you claim and you don't go to the police? Why? Also their parents don't notice the beaten or psychological effects of the rape?

I hate Sam but this video is hella cringe

>raped and beaten
Get you facts straight, no one is claiming she was raped and beaten, but groomed and sodomized.

Literally who cares?

>no one is claiming she was raped and beaten
The same guy that posts the same image in every MDE or Sam Hyde thread claims he use to beat her too.

People that aren't NPCs usually care about their political figures being hypocrites.

He openly admits that it's his autism that caused the show to get cancelled. He even says he's glad Nick isn't too pissed at him for crashing it since he was the one who got them the show.

lies and damage control

Not really, I'm a hypocrite myself

I just enjoy telling people to kill themselves

>t. Tim Heidecker

Who isn't a hypocrite these days? You think the rest of the worlds comedians aren't just the same.

>that like/dislike ratio
>nonwhite
>nonwhite comment
brutal, stop coping

I want to see a straight white male crying about Sam/MDE and I'm going to need to see their political preferences and taste in movies as well

It's a shame Sam's a retard cause they're all genuinely talented. Especially Charls.
What do you guys think of Charls? He seriously creeps me out but I'm just fascinated by his thoughts. I can't tell where the character ends and the person begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXQSs_xqg0Y

Attached: Dx2KB31WwAM8cyp.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

>t. Sam with an anime sweatdrop

Does this video deserves 587.367 views?
youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps

What is that "yee boi" expression from?

my mom is cool
my mom is cool
and my mom will treat you ri-iight

>political figure
He is a comedian who makes internet videos

We are one people
United in a social movement
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

Cube Cut version is better
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8

Is Sam a Chad or is he a pussy? He looks tough Chad here.
youtu.be/tynKRMVGsAI?t=2208

Sam Hyde hasn't been "worshiped" on Yea Forums since 2016, and even then it was only really /pol/ sucking his dick.
His career has peaked, and while he will still probably make a decent living for the foreseeable future, he will never hit such heights as World Peace ever again.

He's using fancy words but it's not actually esoteric at all. Charles is a laid back kind of guy who is keenly aware of his own limits. He has standards and ideals but won't loose his mind over issues. He's also seriously redpilled and I mean actually redpilled unlike those poltards that think that being racist make you politically literate and enlightened.

This is not funny. Like I get it. The meta joke is that MDE got away with AS airing White supremacy but the sketch just isn’t funny.

Sam is a very sensitive and fucked up guy underneath all his fake confidence. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's how it is.

It's just his mannerisms and how he acts that freaks me out a bit. It seems like he knows he has some mental issues but plays them up as jokes. His Koreatown and Living videos are some examples of this.

He's a sociopath. There nothing underneath, just a black void that wants to suck up money, Japanese import cards, underage girls, and tranny dicks.

Attached: SamThinks.jpg (1080x598, 379K)

joe rogan tho

That's just basic human interaction. Sam does public performances so it's kind of his thing. When you have some powertripping lanky weeb faggot tryna start shit it's not worth actually opposing him. You call him out on being a faggot let him spew his bullshit say "okay" and he'll fuck off. These kind of people love to tell at you but they never actually do anything if you pretend to care about their rules.

exactly this was one of the least funny sketches on the show. The only funny part was the black guy stumbling through his lines.

I've never seen any other man so adept at being inexplicably cute and grotesque in perfectly equal measures. I think this is an admirable talent in itself.

this post was written by a biological female that sam has probably touched

He's not mentally ill he just doesn't care. That's why everything he says is coated in irony and satire. He doesn't care about money he doesn't really care about politics he doesn't really care about much but he knows stuff. He's just enjoying the ride really.
Lmao isn't that every man in some measure ?

REMINDER THAT NICK BEING FRIENDS WITH SAM KILLS THEIR NARRATIVE

nobody cares about Sam and Nick. Sam still sodomized that underage girl.

>THEIR NARRATIVE
Who's narrative?

>Sam still sodomized that underage girl.
So she was not legal when he fucked her?

what narrative?

He was way too smug in this video because his show was still on air at the time. He felt like he had the upper hand over Bernstein and said some stuff which looks pretty dumb when you consider how it all played out in the end.
It hasn't aged well at all from Sam's perspective.

the worst thing about this is that he fattened her up.

What does she look like now?

Channing I know 8ch is down but can you keep the shitposting off of here thx

Sam should sodomize your sissy ass desu

Holy based

I want Sam to fuck my boipuss so bad. The rumours about him going both ways give me some hope

MDE was never controversial. What got the show canceled was Tim throwing a bitchfit at whoever was running Adult Swim at the time over the show because it got more ratings than whatever lame vanity project he had going on at the time.

now, for real, what are the chances that this poster is Sam

Attached: 1524828277344.jpg (900x900, 140K)

>MDE was never controversial.
It was. But not for its content. It was just bad timing. Late 2016/early 2017 the US was in political turmoil and tensions were crazy high. Something like World Peace could have emerged a year earlier or a year later and it would've been perfectly fine. Alas, it got caught up in the collateral damage of trump and the hysterical reaction to his campaign/election.

WTF have they done since? Not even many YouTube vids.

this, he has to lowered down the obscure references

He's given hostile interviews before but he did it while the show was still airing and the ink on his deals still wet.
One thing for sure, he should not have recorded it and put it right on YT. Sam fucked over himself, Charles, Nick, Andrew, and fucking everybody else they held on to until then only for it to all get flushed.

Yeah. Although he probably assumed Mike Lazzo still had balls and would fight the outrage like he did for Moral Orel and The Boonsocks. Sam learnt the hard way that AS has no teeth anymore.

>Nick does all the hard work
>still forgives Sam because human connection is more valuable than power at the end of the day
>Charls goes full schizo and never leaves Atlanta while refusing to talk to Sam

Based

checkd and hello lil Quentin

Sam said the black guy was just confused at what he was reading but the Indian immediately knew what Sam was up to so purposely botched the lines to sound insincere. Sam just kept demanding more takes until he got a usable one. The Jew was played by a longtime MDE editor.

Maybe but it was worth it to tell off a faggot like Blockhead Joe. More people need to risk career suicide to tell the much needed truth.

Attached: 1542832982371.jpg (196x167, 14K)

It's just not funny and had a hard time pulling in competitive ratings without having AS baby it with the best timeslots and they still were struggling to break out.

He once desribed himself as an Alpha Beta. Which is accurate.

What truth?

It had better ratings than Eric Andre's first season.

You Hydefags always bring that up as if it is an achievement.

Six 12 minute episodes is not enough time to make any kind of judgement like that.
It was still settling in and didn't do bad at all for a show on a non-major network.
It deserved at least one more season.

That Joe and people like him are self aggrandizing parasites

and no I don't mean "jews" I mean the social media obsessed losers who get hard-ons for shaming people and trying to ruin people's lives and careers.

It had nothing to do with ratings, Adult Swim renews everything, Lazzo literally folded due to controversy.

Maybe Sam should have considered it before he went completely schizoid on Twitter and scared away his advertisers then?

>Eric Andre's first season has low ratings
>gets 4 seasons
>MDE has better ratings than Eric Andre's first season
>ergo arcoding to your logic, The Eric Andre Show should be considered a failure and get cancelled after one season
Well, which one is it?

>it had nothing to do with normal to mediocre ratings
>it was due to an elaborate conspiracy
Hyde fans were sending AS board members death threats, user.

>conspiracy
Fuck off sophist idiot

Also remember that World Peace was barely promoted.

Eric Andre's show picked up and he never went full torpedo autist and crash any Goodwill he had in the industry. You people keep forgetting that this is all literally Sam's fault he was blacklisted.

We all know that, but to claim MDE got cancelled because it wasn't funny or it had poor ratings is pure bullshit. It was a success for [as] standards.

>Implying MDE was going to last whether or not Sam stopped his twitter antics and Trump supporting.

The outrage media would have come for them eventually.

That isn't Sophist. You don't know what that word means.

sam doesn't have any employees this is so retarded

You're right I learned it yesterday

That black dude was in a non world peace MDE sketch once. He did the same shtick of poorly reading lines. I think he’s just some Craig’slist tier actor Sam found, but I’m sure he’s aware of what he was reading. He probably just doesn’t care and needs some money.

Saw him on Garrett's PPS and was seriously weird out by how he kept smiling at the camera and laughing at every joke.

Its like he's deeply troubled and thinks forcing happiness will fix it.

>muh Trump
Nobody at AS really gave a shit about that, bud

LOL

Attached: D77BU3TXsAEjmOV.jpg large.jpg (1948x2048, 1.13M)

Yeah bullshit. Drumpf supporters and alt-right are linked in the minds of most of those dummies

The trannies narrative.

Sam and Chuck met through Nick. Nick was their mutual friend. The trannies like to say that Sam stole merch from Chuck and Sam had told everyone not to work with Chuck. Nick still being friends with Chuck destroys their narrative.

Chuck would not still be friends with Nick if Nick constantly hangs around Sam and associates himself with MDE. Nick would never collaborate with MDE if Sam fucked Chuck out of money. Remember the first hydewars Nick appeared in, they kept saying that Nick was only in it because Sam had paid Nick. Why would Nick willingly still hang with Sam if he had told everyone to fuck Chuck and not work with him.

Not to mention that Andy Ruse follows Sams instagram. The trannies like to take something true and twist it into another lie. Chuck Sam fallout cus of Sam fucking up MDE turns into Sam blacklisted and stole money from Chuck.

Remember that we only got the stories from bitter 8ch autists that used to work with Sam and his crazy ex's.

zoomer spic fuck you nigger

Is this supposed to be comedic?

You vastly exaggerate how many people care about you.

I think Sam losing MDE was a mental break for him.

He hasn't done anything as good since.

Actually really funny. Sam has a brand of JUST comedy that you can't find anywhere else.

He's said multiple times he has an office of interns and has a now hiring video on instagram

What does this even mean?

Do you seriously think WP was canned because of ratings?

He's also pretty rich off of crypto trading

Well no shit he doesn't have the budget

>yet another friday night where sam makes threads about himself

But he didn't make MDE alone, there were also Charls and Nick. And I have read and I think seeing what Charls has made after MDE, that Charls was a big part of the MDE content.

Sam's show got canceled because he was hate fucking and sexual lyrics harassing women at adult swim. It's also because many people sent the Marky stuff to as. The whole muh political victim hood slant is just damage control.

Nah he's just stingy and knows his brand of comedy doesn't have the kind of returns that would satisfy his jewish lust for shekels.

Attached: 1526731740527.jpg (638x501, 46K)

Budget doesn't matter. He was doing good comedy material on YouTube and with his Kickstarter before MDE.

I'm only singling out Sam's output since MDE ended. I know the other two contributed and they're still doing their own thing -- and I do think Charls' contributions go underappreciated.

NO PROOF

His show unironically had coded racial messages.

Who did he think he was kidding?

The big question that nobody seems to be able to answer is, is Sam Jewish?
He looks quite Semitic, and behaves extremely Jewish in some ways. He seems to be quite obsessed with money, it's hard to pin down when he's playing a character and when he's being himself (if he ever is?) Manipulative Jew?
On the other hand, his social behavior is heavy-handed as fuck, such as how he talked himself out of his 2nd WP season. And his verbal IQ/linguistics are poor, as he shows in almost all his interviews. Dumb goy?
I'm at a loss

Ratings and Sam acting like a retard, yes to both.

>I know the other two contributed and they're still doing their own thing
Nick is making videos with Sam again.

Is anyone subscribed to his gumroad? How is the content?

Seems like most people are just pissed you can't get Hyde for free nowadays

He's a mongrel Jew with some Ashkenazi blood from his mom's side. A fusion of the worst aspects of kikes and anglos.

this its so laughable that shithole /mde/ was
>FUCK SAM THAT PEDO KIKE
>pls upload the latest gumroad!

Those videos are like 2 years old lol

holy shit this fucking cope

>a-haha those videos are old

its literally new shit with nick and another fresh hydewars with nick
you can tell because nick is heading to his job as a salesman you dumb fucking tranny

I seriously doubt he has personally made a post on Yea Forums for years. He's a redditor at heart. I'm not saying this thread isn't a shill though, but if it is then it's not Sam who made it. He has people who do his shilling for him, probably for free.

This board is a fucking cancer chamber and I hope it gets taken down.

All you guys do is steal Sams content and fucking shit on him, what the fuck have you ever done? Why do have such an elevated sense of entitlement?

Were you all deeply personally wronged by Sam?

How many of you are Joe Bernstein or a girl he fucked?

The funny thing is, I know for a fact that the reason you have no take-away from his content is because you are all completely uncreative, for a creative person HydeWars is a fucking goldmine of solid advice you really will not find anywhere else from a dude who is EXTREMELY prolific despite what you fucking retards claim.

I'm in a very different field to him but the advice has been totally transferable and increased my productivity ten fold.

Don't even fucking reply to this because I'm not coming back, you can all rot in your echo chamber of malicious, vindictive criticisms whilst simultaneously spending HOURS of your pathetic lives consuming his content and gossiping about him.

I might email him to see if he can get this place nuked.

Get fucked.

He literally admits that he fucked some adult swim coworker who tried to delete his footage on his own video

You sound like a gossiping school girl

Prove its new. The fact that Zach filmed them and he hasn't worked for Sam in nearly 2 years is proof it's not.

Attached: 1500324516877s.jpg (600x701, 37K)

Happy World Daddy ep.5 just came out today. What did i think of it?
Also what did you guys think of theater of aire ep.2? reviews here were mixed of episode one but i liked them both

Attached: HWD5.png (1919x931, 1.93M)

When Sam himself admits to fucking people at AS that's a bit more than gossip.

thats what they literally are
because they know they dont have shit
people who have been wronged dont spread stories on the internet, they bring it in a suit, under law
instead they devote time to building a website dedicated to the host of "evidence" they have on sam

they will never go to the police where their bullshit will be seen through. no they will lurk on the internet where its much harder to disprove a lie

Not an argument. And for the record you sound like some eceleb white Knight cock sucker.

I wonder what this guy is up to these days. What a weird show eh? Who would watch a public access sketch show that dealt with such obscure topics as relatively unknown alt-right e-celebs

>Get your big break
>Women want to fuck you suddenly

wow crazy

new hydewars has sam and the boys talking about epstein arrest not to mention still supporting MDE in his fucking insta bio

but you will not listen to anything and continue parrot this lie you tranny

>Happy World Daddy

what is that?

>WAAAAAAAHHHH HYDEWARS ISN'T FREE ANYMORE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAM HYDE YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The alt right curse. Practically everyone associated with it who was blowing up in 2016, riding the trump wave, has crashed and burned since. Hyde, molyneux, Milo, Alex Jones. The list is endless.

Nick and Sam aren't friends. Nick only hangs out with Sam to relive some of the fame he got from their glory days. If Sam nd nick are such great friends why wasn't Sam invited to his wedding?

You are gay

Sam literally had a tranny dick in his mouth though..

the difference with Sam is that he never really associated himself with it until after he already got the flag from it and decided if he was going to get the consequences he might as well cash in on it but Sam is firmly apolitical and just a comedian. used to be lots of comedians were like this but you can't be unaffiliated nowadays

This looks new.

>bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
how do people not call this fucking shit out, thats obviously photoshopped. This bot literally replies to any thread mentioning "sam hyde"

Your idol uses ass plugs on himself..

(nice digits)
HWD is basically sam's show post MDE that he post to his site, but you have to pay for it. But honestly 5 bucks a month isnt going to break my bank

Attached: TOA2.jpg (720x405, 45K)

I could not give less of a fuck.

Also Sam is not my idol, he is some comedian that I might check out his new material a couple times a year

You are fucking retarded. Who the fuck knows why he wasnt at the wedding. People not being at weddings is not indicative of anything.

Thats how you guys operate, Sam is not at the wedding
>oh its because nick hates sam
even though nick now spends serious time after work to be in happy world daddy episodes and hydewars

nick makes more money from his salesman gig and flipping houses than sam could ever hope to pay him

why would nick hang out and spend a good amount of time with a supposed pedo lord that has a diaper fetish and sucks tranny dick and has a dungeon

again fuck off you retard

Seething...
Also you have no proof they spend serious time together. If everything is so hunky dory why does Sam have to publicly beg charls to work with him again?

Because you are fucking gay, you sound gay

Sam sticks stuff in his ass and fucks trannies....

Not even a big deal these days tbf. Everyone is a bit gay in 2019.

No. Most people are not degenerate faggots.

>bit gay
>degenerate faggot

These are not the same ok?

fucking trannies and using ass plugs is more than a bit gay..

Sam will enjoy hell with the other sodomites

how is not working on skits and doing hydewars for all day and night not spending serious time with each other?
you dont spend long working hours with a guy you hate, you dummy

why are you taking one video posted in the last 2 years as proof that they are friends. If they really were then why isn't there more content with them hanging out and where is charls? Why has Sam been reduced to hanging out with obese betas and little faggot twinks half his age like bic flame?

>you dont spend long working hours with a guy you hate, you dummy
Literally millions of people around the world do this every single day you dumbass neet LMAO
Get out into the real world for once in your life Jesus Christ

Checked and Heiled

Attached: sdfg.gif (326x180, 700K)

>Groomed and sodomized

Bro worry about the thousands of kids being passed around by arabs and jews all the time who are getting it way worse than that. Also Like I give a fuck about some dumbass e-girl who sucked sams dick as if she didnt know it was wrong. She should write a book for people like her to explain that just becaue you were raped as a kid, finding grown men to continue that behavior with is not a good path to go down; if she really cared and didnt enjoy it.

check the new skits in happy world daddy, the upcoming hydewars which is brand new

not when there is absolutely no reason to, nick makes his own money to support his wife an actual job thats not making videos he has no monetary incentive to do it at all

Cringe

Attached: 1554008116568.gif (500x281, 2.3M)

Nicks wife is the one supporting both of them lol. You literally don't know a single fucking thing you claim to know about.

What I said is absolutely right though. "cringe" all you want, it's not an argument.

Ftr I like Sam and wish him the best, but he is very much yesterday's news.

>wife at home with baby
>supporting both of them
>somehow is totally ok with giving money to sam and supporting both of them
>nick doesnt have a job flipping cars and houses

yea sure thing bud

MDE: World Peace is the most punk thing to air on television in the past decade. Prove me wrong.

It was 100% worth it to see someone call out all of these faggots, even if it failed and even if it's the last time someone does something like this. But I didn't even watch MDEWP so

Sam's current content is a little too "out there" for my taste. Not that it's bad, but it comes across as very radical now in a way that it never really used to.

Attached: 1448258916036.jpg (276x305, 28K)

Most of it was just wacky edgy nonsense but there were a few really subversive pieces in there which made the ride worth it.

Yea his editing and skits have gone too schizo

It was probably charla who made sure the skits were always followable

>its ok if /myguy/ does it
the absolute state of Sam's dick suckers

>it's ok when my jewish masters do it

Has anyone ever come out on top from the 2016 "I'm edgy" shit?

Can you imagine a person who thinks that none of it is ok? Or is that too hard for the 80 IQ turd on your shoulders to understand?

PJW has fared pretty well. But he was smart and distanced himself from it all before it could do any damage.
Struggling to think of any others.

>pictured with weev
>pictured with dickie spencer
>nazi shit in his adult swim show

afaik, nick has an antique store and features in some hydewars vids. sam has a few projects going for him at the moment like Happy world daddy and hydewars and charls does his own schizo stream thing with the occasional sketch

That outro with the image and music is so perfect for some reason

>thinking Mike Lazzo would have your back when this is your first show ever
was he retarded?

he's a retarded schizo. Easily the worst of the three amigos

Idk I dont think some 15 yr old slut is worth any sympathy. Compare that to people who corrupt otherwise good children its a whole different story. But also she knew what she was doing and cant claim he forced her after the fact.

Unless she has a learning disability there is no way she never knew that sleeping with older men was illegal/questionable.

I think most of the MDE stuff is pretty funny but the more heavy handed Sam gets with politics the more the comedy suffers, it's better when he can be subtle with it, a lot of the time lately it seems like he's just trying to keep his /pol/ paypigs happy which is a shame for someone who's as talented as he is

>some 15 yr old slut is worth any sympathy. Compare that to people who corrupt otherwise good children
the cognitive dissonance with this one lul

yep its her fault a guy twice her age groomed her and made cp of her. im sure the authorities would agree with you...

Oh yeah because friends rip off eachothers money

BLOCKHEAD JOE

VIEWTIFUL JOE

>Esoteric
>Implying that's a bad thing

NIGGER JOE

wheres the comedy

you don't want to be esoteric when your show is right near the beginning of adult swim's programming block. save that for the 4 AM weirdo shit like 12 oz mouse.

Comedy in 2019 is laughing when the guy on stage affirms your political beliefs and strokes your ego

Attached: hannah_gadsby_nanette-h_2018.jpg (768x433, 39K)

It's "too controversial for TV" because it doesn't disparage white people. There shouldn't be anything offensive about it, but the fact that people claim to be offended by it just shows how much they hate white people.

>how dare we be expected to show any gratitude to the people who immeasurably improved the quality of life for me and my people

politics isn't even the problem anymore. sam just isn't funny. i paid for one month of his shitty gumroad videos and the the happy world daddy episode i got was just him harassing massage parlor employees. i saw a trailer for a new episode and it was just him and some white trash dudes going up to peoples houses saying they're christmas carolling and then just screaming. he's just a glorified prank guy now but with the bonus of shitty life advice.

We can't talk about how much white people have contributed to the world over hundreds of years because that's "eurocentric" and makes minorities feel bad, but we'll dedicate the whole month of February to thanking black people for inventing fucking peanut butter

I like Sam’s new stuff

retard

>Hey guys, former Trump supporter here, I was cool with the stuff he was going on about making the economy great and everything, but what he's doing with these immigrants is going too far. And have you noticed he cares about Israel a lot? If you ask me, he's a jew himself! Fuck this guy!

Typical faggy troll playing the "I used to be a fan till X did Y and now I don't like X anymore!"

>unlike those poltards that think that being racist make you politically literate and enlightened.

If you think that they think being racist makes them enlightened, it's very likely you're missing the bigger picture.

That doesn't really compare. Trump has a job to do, meanwhile Sam has always been a shithead and he has since been exposed for who he is.

Did that include Erik Hayden? Or is he 100% out because of the fact that his family has a company that could be harmed by the lunatic left if they ever got bored?

When was the last time Erik and Sam have done anything together? Meanwhile Erik has appeared on Charls' Twitch streams relatively recently, it's obvious where his loyalty lies here.

Sam wasn't into paying the others so they went off to do their own things after MDE basically ended. Sam turned out to be one of the worst friends imaginable.

Kill Sam Hyde. He groomed, fucked, and took a 15 year old fangirl's virginity (Marky Thompson). Let's find out where that bastard lives and lynch him.

I've been following Sam on twitter lately. Has he lost his mind or does he hide behind 10 layers of irony because he's ashamed of getting booted off tv?

>that hydewars with Kantbot and the Autistic Mercury guy

I've never lost respect for someone so quickly before watching that, Yea Forums truly is a pathetic place

Why is Yea Forums full of catty gossip-loving faggots? Every single MDE related thread is just bombarded with this utter faggotry. Nothing ever about the content, just fucking e-drama.

He's desperate for money/getting on Joe Rogan.

Am I wrong?

Most of their stuff isn't really funny to me. Occasionally there's a good bit, but it feels like they get worshipped by some people online because of the views they're expressing rather than the quality of the comedy.

What was Yea Forums's reaction to it?

I watched clips from it on YouTube and it was kind of pathetic...Kantbot and Noko come across as cripplingly autistic losers IRL. Shedding anonymity robs them of power.

can someone upload the tekwars podcast (and all tekwars paywall podcasts?) thanks

Agreed. The same tranny always replies with the same image and bait in every one, which then generates seethe from autists who don't know to ignore retards. This continues ad infinitum

This, what's hilarious is that they dont see that they are right wing version of the type of retards that go to see female comedians.

When was the last time Sam produced any content even worth talking about

Fuck... is that true?

Like 3 yrs ago?

That DSA infiltration one was just pathetic. 2013 Sam would have been able to make something funny out of it, but 2018 Sam was just bumbling around like a retard

I know discord trannies are mostly a meme but I would believe it in this case with all this obsessive autism.

>why talk about any form of media ever made in the past
Haven't even seen any of the new stuff. But old MDE was creative and influential.

He hides behind 10 layers of irony because he's ashamed of anyone getting a whiff of his real identity. He's just an endless sequence of 'characters' created as a defense mechanism.

shoutengine.com/TekWars/

>I would believe it in this case with all this obsessive autism.
It would be smarter to believe things backed by evidence and not your own personal delusions.
>why talk about any form of media ever made in the past
WP (6 12 minute episodes from 2016) is way past its expiration date. The only reason you see Sam and his shills make threads about it is because it's the only thing that can stay up on Yea Forums without the mods deleting it, otherwise he'd be spamming the fuck out of whatever gumroad scam he has running at the moment.

I heard it wasn't very funny though.

That doesn't include the paywalled ones like Spencer v. Land and Ariel Pink

Ugly, unfunny cunt.

I dunno, you ask the MDE thread on /t/ but don't make a new thread about it

Cute girl, based Sam

Attached: 1536725982006.png (525x608, 578K)

>Sam doesn't play
>like the Jews he hates so much
>it's their fault his show failing show was canceled and not his

Attached: 1448657807781.png (600x654, 202K)

We NEED to make this happen, lads

Attached: F0641521-35AB-449B-934F-27DBF9345FC0.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

>It would be smarter to believe things backed by evidence and not your own personal delusions
2 sentences later
>Sam and his shills make threads about it

Attached: 1526731719689.jpg (792x1878, 269K)

Reminder that the anti-sam SPIC spammer fucked a 17 year old highschooler.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Nick Fuentes? He's still tiny, but he's grown rather than shrank

>comparing a 14 year old fucking a 33 year old to a 17 year old with a 19 year old

m8

Yeah but he was only 2 years older than her. Meanwhile Sam was 29 fucking someone half his age in the anus. Not exactly the same bro.

ATTENTION AUDIENCE MEMBERS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

YOU ARE NOW UNDER VIRTUAL HOUSE ARREST WITH ME! YOUR GOVERNMENT APPOINTED HOST

youtube.com/watch?v=_Irwv_iEtaQ

RIP EPSTEIN

Attached: 1563693932956.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

So do you even have any evidence that a cabal of trannies is targeting Sam Hyde?

Attached: 1526731739747.jpg (1468x4979, 818K)

Question Yea Forums

If you had to choose between marky or pic related, who would you choose?

Attached: damn.jpg (800x1000, 111K)

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

instagram.com/katewells18/

>Having sex with someone whos age is within 2 years of yours and is legal in nearly every state in the union and nearly every country on this planet

WOW WHAT A PEDOPHILE!

>Yea Forums doxing a 17 year old because some dude she fucked once called out their washed up comedian for being a pedo

this is top tier cringe

Attached: 1542181702873.jpg (512x512, 30K)

what do these 3 individuals have in common i cant quite put my finger on it

This is some next-level tranny cope

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

I choose random hot Asian girl. Fuck white girls

Attached: 1565703706481.jpg (1242x822, 84K)

>sorted anonymous posts about an e-celeb
vs
>anons who collected screencaps and had them ready to post at a drop of a hat to defeat this supposedly irrelevant e-celeb in August 2019
The fact that you care enough to even have them saved on your computer says it all.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT FUCK MY 17 YEAR OLD AND 11 MONTH OLD UNDERAGE WHITE DAUGHTER IF YOURE A DIRTY BEANER!!!!

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Samefagging this hard again because no one took your side the last time you did it
Just stop threatening to kill yourself and do it already, Ricky. Before you decide to Elliot Roger some poor people.

That's not evidence of some tranny conspiracy you retard, try again.

>SHES 17 YEARS OLD, 11 MONTHS, 29 DAYS OLD!?!? YOURE A FUCKING PEDO

Attached: 1559926134372.png (211x239, 8K)

>ricky

Attached: ricky.png (208x168, 19K)

white women love hispanic men...if you live in the south you see this shit everywhere. it's an epidemic.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDroMvPJa6U

>Doesnt even deny his pathetic samefaggotry
Hahaha
Just end it dude. I'll even send you the helium tank through Amazon :^]

Pretty fucking sad she's going to be flushing her genetics down the toilet eventually.

Attached: 15672377141.jpg (1075x1209, 82K)

What a loser. Lol

How much money will you guys pay me to kill Sam Hyde?

...Good for him?

>18
>looks 35

So this...is this the power of white women...

The new HWD is the funniest thing I've seen on the internet in ages

Attached: ECEnjPiU8AA5AuX.jpg (1242x678, 117K)

poor attempt at marketing Sam. You wont be funny until you get back with Charls

Why do discord trannies circlejerk over Charls?

Brains behind the project.

More like
Sam - Face
Nick - Brains
Charls - Soul

Nu-MDE/Sam will always be trash without him and Sam will never get a dime from me till he and Charls put whatever is between them to rest.

Paying them for what?
He's not their boss.

He's paying Nick to be in his vids. And paying a staff of interns that is working under him.

I would be fine with Sam if he just fucked himself over but he put his best friends and all the crew's jobs on the line for some /pol/ jokes. he's a fucking retard has-been

eric andre is thousands of times better

a lot of his best videos were just him in the bathroom mirror he doesnt need a budget

>Charls goes full schizo
You mean full enlightenment?

I mean let's face it there would have been articles regardless considering the shows content. People like Tim in the periphery even said it was fans on twitter that really got to him.

Took her ANUS bro

the "tho" is the marker i think, it has that unnecessary non use of the full word he would probably think is funny to add in. i do, i love you sam bad stuff and all

he did say he wanted 100 episodes of it, according to sam tho

Has he ever given an interview where he didn't do this "haha this is all a big joke to me" shtick? Makes him look like a tool, desu.

He gives chill normal interviews where he is himself to regular people. He only gives the ironic interviews to the buzzfeed internet journalist snakes.

> regular people
you mean dick sucking sycophants? Because I dont think he's ever answered any hard questions.

Forgot Link
youtube.com/watch?v=EwvgDXfBxic

Why should he answer any questions seriously to those journalists acting in bad faith like Bernstein.

>it's that british youtuber that browses /pol/ for an hour and makes videos about it

>porsalin
>doesn't bring up anything about the break up
>doesn't ask about him and Charls
>doesn't ask about Sam and his bitcoin operation
into the trash it goes
Why should he only do softball wankfests where he doesn't answer any hard questions? Plenty of ex-fans would love to probe him for the truth about all the rumors/accusation about him, forget journo-kikes.

She looks 35. I bet her mouth tastes cold.

>I bet her mouth tastes cold.

Is this some new incel meme i missed out on

bro if you havent fucked an underaged girl theres something wrong with you. last year I was dating a 17 year old while I was 29 I loved it when she called me daddy.

The latest Happy World Daddy is real good

Attached: hehehe.gif (294x233, 1.39M)

I think 29 is really young

Did you like Doctor Manslave? Psychopathkino of the highest quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHsVJESnUk4

Attached: 432342324324.jpg (1189x625, 114K)

Pol is not one person. I'm referring to a subset of the board.

>has the balls to mock sam for it

Attached: DavidMcaulayRome.png (493x503, 319K)

it's literally not white supremacy, though, have you already been brainwashed?

You guys are retarded. The joke is that these people have not been briefed and have no idea what they are recording. The black guy genuinely thinks that he's in a white supremacist commercial or something.
Even though It not really supremacist but whatever.

>The joke is that these people have not been briefed and have no idea what they are recording.
And how do you know that?

You can tell but Sam Hyde says it himself. I think it's written in the description.

>spending all of friday night and into saturday morning talking about fucking sam hyde and his show that got cancelled
yikes

YO TREX

>You can tell
Why? Because the black guy looks confused? Do you think it can be part of the acting maybe?

>Sam Hyde says it himself. I think it's written in the description.
hahahahahahaha so because he says it you believe him?

>Sam making money off of Epstein's death, calling him and the elite pedos for fucking 15 year olds (which they are)
>Sam fucked Marky, a 15 year old, admits to it in Boston Ross
So it's literally only okay when he does it? Same with MDE's paypigs I'm guessing. Pedophilia bad when semites do it but good when daddy Sammy does.

Attached: 1534992191374.jpg (720x607, 72K)

it would make no sense in 2010

And what are you doing with your time that is better friend? How are you so superior to us? Tell us all the great things you did yesterday night and today's morning.

How do you know she wasa 15 and not 16 that is legal in many states?

>he thinks the entire world is america

Because she was an e-thot whose age was very public; /r9k/ orbited her for a while.

I wouldn't want my daughter hanging around someone in their 20s at that age, let alone someone pushing 40.

Its also ok when the hispanic do it and the muslims...

>Whataboutism

Attached: 1539590006776.png (484x440, 474K)

The spic was 19 and she was 17.

Sam was 33 and she was 15.

Im not excusing sam of his actions, just saying that its not all pedos are khazarian

Attached: 1565789889848.jpg (125x116, 2K)

Latest releases are good again, minus KSTV 2, which is pretty mediocre

Sam is a faggot and anyone paying him money in 2019 wants to get fucked by him

What is this? Over an hour straight of dick slurping sounds?

it is free. bitchute.com/glueman.

a valid way to expose inconsistency

I have never understood how someone can pay for funny internet videos. I would spend that money in fast food and it would be better spent.

Oh thank you for that link.

sam isn’t funny anymore and he doesn’t care because he still has enough beta male zoomer orbiters who will pay him for doing jack shit.

He's literally more popular and influential than he's ever been. He has a collab with fucking Banksy in the works.

Keep seething.

who tf is banksy
not everyone lives in a zoomer internet bubble. how is he more influential now than ever before? last ive seen of him he was begging me to check out his gumroad (lol).

Except that was proven fake by /pol/ retard

i went to a baseball game with my 14 year old cousin last night. it sickens me to think that marky was only a year old older when she met sam. some people deserve to be shamed and blacklisted.

I liked the last one better. This one was just yelling. At least his yelling is less cringey now. Before it was just him yelling slurs at women doing kickstarter pitches.

>Before it was just him yelling slurs at women doing kickstarter pitches.
You are wrong, that was one of his best kinos.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrdOeJVn1vU
youtube.com/watch?v=B91cw9X6rEQ

Sam was 28ish when she was 15, not that that makes any difference.

Some of it is good, but I don't care to hear him yell bitch and faggot in between minute long periods of a video playing in the background. The best episodes were the ones with John annoying him.

She was already a filthy e-girl by the time they met. She posted nudes on Yea Forums.

Nah you only have bad taste.

she was a virgin and posting nudes on Yea Forums from the safety of your room is a lot different than taking some greasy sweaty monster’s dick up the ass. she had to lie to her parents in order to sneak out with him. would you want your daughter doing that?

POST LIMIT REACHED GUYS
IT WAS A FUN MDE THREAD

MDE NEVER DIES
MDE NEVER DIES

PEAAAAAACE!

Attached: 24342323.png (542x272, 14K)

hurr durr