A fucking trailer is better than every recent Star Wars film

>A fucking trailer is better than every recent Star Wars film
What the fuck people.

Attached: Arcann_and_Thexan_-_Conquest.jpg (1354x716, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NuNvCOUy1Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=hppI7kOgmJc
vocaroo.com/i/s10NhdgPYfYY
youtube.com/watch?v=dR8YMJ4j9S8
youtube.com/watch?v=TDpdpgzWudI&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=4GoQlvc_H3s
youtu.be/wjamhIPVvnI
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo
youtube.com/watch?v=jeG215-yu-k
youtube.com/watch?v=lOLAlFfpKZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>: Arcann_and_Thexan
I've watched the trailer a couple times before, but I never played the game and never learned their names. Holy fuck are those shitty and tryhard.

JIM AND SAM: CONQUEST

kdsjnmskjhds LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Starwars names in general are tryhard. Also a full movie with the quality in these SWTOR cinematics would fucking rule.

They're supposed to be princes of a big empire which worships its emperor. We're lucky their names aren't hundreds of letters long.

>whypipo
shut it down

That's what people said about World of Warcraft and look what it got us

It's the double letter thing and the X. Arcan and Theran would be far less garish

>Chuck and Sneed: The Beginning

Well that's the grumpiest looking pair of testicles I've ever seen. Also that helmet design seems like a hybrid of chinese strawhats and the barbute, but the elongated nose piece makes them look like angry moth people.

>angry moth people

Attached: e50.gif (480x360, 529K)

>lets let ziggy stardust's son direct it
also picking the first war and not starting with WoW lore was dumb

No one knows what the source of what you are talking about, or what trailer you are talking about. So I suggest you lurk before posting or go back to redit

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x485, 93K)

Bc every EU based game is kino af

Attached: Smug Redman.jpg (512x512, 26K)

Careful user, there there's bound to be bad ones.

>Theran
We already have a Theron. Might be difficult.

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

delet this

Blur's kinda expensive though

>got out of my subscription in June
Stop trying to pull me back in!

Attached: swtor 2018-12-17 21-07-59-66.png (1600x900, 2.62M)

>Theron
On the one hand, well shit, on the other, that makes my point for me. Theron is fine. Make it something else that's fine.

Can't you just get by on referrals? There's some on /vg/ who reportedly got by for years on those.

Attached: Satele vs Malgus.webm (854x480, 2.38M)

Attached: Darach Dualwield.webm (720x486, 1.98M)

looks like final fantasy weeb shit

Square Enix should make a Star Wars game.

Attached: FFVI Star Wars.png (749x602, 462K)

Okay retard.

Attached: samefag.gif (652x349, 283K)

Best Star Wars storytelling is found in SW TOR.
The class stories are fucking kino.

This is from the added expansions and they are so-so, but the trailers are great.
youtu.be/NuNvCOUy1Ts

Attached: choose.png (1191x1792, 2.39M)

>Best Star Wars storytelling is found in KOTOR 2.
Fixed

Not even, but okay retard.

I choose The Emperor

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hppI7kOgmJc

Attached: IMMA_FIRIN_MA_LAZER_by_ToaJahli.jpg (680x544, 43K)

Attached: optimismgone.png (1600x900, 2.04M)

In hindsight, why does he wear only part of the mask?

He only had partial loyalty for a hired gun

Accident when conquering Korriban with his brother. He drops it if you chose certain story choices. For you.

Attached: swtor 2018-03-20 12-05-24-36.png (1600x900, 2.53M)

He's a medium-sized guy.

because it looks cool. disney doesnt make cool shit. 75% of people like star wars because its full of interesting unique cool shit that you dont see anywhere else.

Attached: hairless sack.png (293x306, 137K)

Ahem.

Twi'lek women are all slaves and made for human cock.

Togruta > Twi'lek

Attached: togruta_slave_by_nicofari_dcxtyld-fullview.jpg (1280x1942, 217K)

>KotFE
>good

Attached: 1486433853789.jpg (480x480, 15K)

vocaroo.com/i/s10NhdgPYfYY

Attached: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (611x815, 258K)

Attached: swtor_2019-01-20_12-12-11.png (432x546, 346K)

OP only said the trailer was better than every recent film.

Hope Onslaught ends up being good.

Imagine having hope when it comes to current year star wars

Attached: 1554041169142.jpg (647x594, 71K)

Never give up hope nigga, or you've already lost.

All lekku belong to the human empire.

Attached: 1549580859224.png (715x958, 661K)

Even Malgus was on in that.

>that one female moff who has a harem of twi'lek slave girls
living the dream.

based Malgus

>being this new

I wish I had a blond sith waifu

Attached: lana-beniko-sm.jpg (1920x1540, 631K)

I prefer Darth Talon

You do! (in game) Also I'm pretty sure I fucked up and cant marry Lana now...

For some reason on Youtube from the official SWTOR channel the red lightsabers look more orange than in this webm. Is Jewtube that shit?

Talon seems like a massive slut, Lana is this strange mixture of girl next door and mass murdering psychopath

Attached: 277c1e71721c99f1b4124ec3525fdd08.png (1043x1304, 3.23M)

I haven't tried any of the male romances but Kira is gonna be the first for my male knight, but I like Theron, Arcann and Doc...I can't bring myself to romance Iresso, poor guy is just boring.

based

not every user is a cumbrain vidya addicted faggot who likes embarrassing capeshit tier movies

the fact op couldnt even be bothered to include a link to the trailer goes to show just how low energy low effort capeshitters are

conquesting sirius xm to make unlistenable garbage

>starting with wow instead of warcraft 2 or 3
dumb as shit

Choosing anything other than a sith is cuckish and you should feel bad

haven't rechecked the datamining so no idea if the Mek-Sha story missions have more telling objectives, but Onderon is basically royal politicking to influence the planet to your side, Corellia is the big Pub vs Imp fight over their new shipyards and Dxun is wacky Czerka shenanigans with mutant wildlife and the Kephess Power Rangers, sounds like it's going to be all sorts of fun
if they can actually get all the content done and there aren't some of the same kind of glaring issues they had with previous large expansion launches then it'll probably go down as the best SWTOR expansion of all time

>angsty and autist take daddy's fast ships and perform hit-and-runs on complete strangers
let me guess, you think R1 is irredeemable bullshit solely because it doesn't have Kyle Katarn in it

I just want to be Emperor again.

this made me laugh more than it should have

What yould you prefer? Darth Insanius?

Star Wars Kino right there

>complete strangers

>he thinks there are people on Yea Forums who don't know those already
There is no need to provide the link. Needing the link is a sign of newfaggotry.

Calm down Sheev

from their perspective, yeah
Zakuul society almost prides itself on being totally ignorant of the rest of the galaxy

Yeah, the SWTOR trailers were good, especially the ones for the expansions.

>Boring fantasy stylistic
What is Star Wars anymore

Everything about TOR serves as a justification for Disney coming in and assfucking the canon. Absolutely disgusting seeing zoomers defend the abortions that are TOR and the CW cartoon

Garbage

>Everything about Disney serves as a justification for TOR coming in and assfucking the KOTOR canon. Absolutely disgusting seeing zoomers defend the abortions that is Mouse Wars
Fixed

a short film is easier to pull than the long one
these guy barely have dialogs
all just cool segment and "epic" music
try watching the cut screen ingame with dialogs story you will see
youtube.com/watch?v=dR8YMJ4j9S8

See

>Dissing Clone Wars
I am disappointed in you, user.

Attached: 1455879821932.jpg (736x539, 36K)

>muh revan
lol fag

>and the CW cartoon
>he dislikes this

Attached: Anakin Ventress Duel.webm (608x336, 2.65M)

Here's hoping for a new cinematic next month.

No, I dislike this.

Attached: tarpalssacrifice-sw.jpg (620x264, 51K)

here's hoping for actual good content and not a distraction via visual spectacle

If you're not interested in the visual spectacle then why are you bothering with the old Republican first place? Spectacle is all it has, the plots and characters are all trash

Based

Attached: 1557923997180.png (440x400, 80K)

>jedi can jump 5 stories
>throwing each other through stone
>effortless pillar launching
gay

This. This trailer is the most kino Star Wars thing ever made since the original trilogy. They nail everything. Imagine what could be if Star Wars was done right.

It makes me teary-eyed, and I'm not even a fan, but such a waste of potential is a tragedy.

spoiler alert here but anakin is kinda strong in the force

>the old Republican

Attached: laughing_luke.jpg (843x612, 120K)

lol fag

>why are you bothering with an MMO in the first place
for the MMO content you dickweasel

I disagree, I consider TOR to be the TLJ of KOTOR, especially when it comes to butt fucking the lore and characters. We could have had the Exile and Revan teaming up to fight eldritch sith lords in the unknown regions for KOTOR 3 but instead we get Revan's ying and yang bullshit and Vitiate's increasingly convoluted and over the top plans. But hey, lightsabers hitting each other like an anime is cool so TOR is guaranteed kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>judging things by their size

Attached: yoda-advice-featured-1.jpg (1536x864, 179K)

Star Wars really went to shit when the fighting turned from Knights dueling each other to Superheroes bunnyhopping around.

>Talon
>KOTOR 3
What

>Children dueling each other
Fixed

JEFF AND HARVEY:SUCK OUR BALLS
youtube.com/watch?v=TDpdpgzWudI&t=6s

Attached: addtext_com_MDMxOTUwMTA5ODU.jpg (720x935, 59K)

kotor3fags are retarded, nothing new

>the Exile and Revan teaming up to fight eldritch sith lords in the unknown regions
that's literally what happened in the novel

We couldn't have KOTOR 3. EA didn't allow it.

Attached: EA not want KOTOR 3.png (880x832, 656K)

>Knights dueling each other
Nothing in Star Wars even resembles the speed, pragmatism and range of movement of knights dueling and other medieval swordfighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GoQlvc_H3s

Good they'd fuck it up. One thing I agree with EA about.

>names in star wars are stupid
wow stop the presses

why didnt he do that in the movies then fag

Not that guy but Anakin has done force powers multiple times. It's just the average movie enemy he fights is either superior to Ventress, i.e. Dooku & Obi-wan, or Luke who he isn't out to kill but capture.

Attached: Mace Windu 1.webm (636x360, 2.89M)

Attached: Mace Windu 2.webm (636x360, 2.85M)

Attached: Mace Windu 3.webm (636x360, 2.87M)

Post other kino trailers
youtu.be/wjamhIPVvnI

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo

Attached: Dooku vs Grevious.webm (848x480, 1.94M)

But that should have been the way it should have turned. Instead we get some Marvel/ X-Men shit

It couldn't have. In the original trilogy, they lacked the choreography, the props, the ways to get around the outfits, etc. There was no way the originals can pull those off.

I heard TORtanic actually has great story and that it's like XIV at this point RPG with multyplayer options. More MMOs need dialogue system from TORtanic

>lightsabers are 6 feet long baseball bats

You dont get me. I understand that the original movies couldnt get this way. But the Prequels should have.

>But medieval swordfighting is how precog space wizards should fight
(You)

Stories are great. It's worth a subscription to play them.

They couldn't either. This stuff takes years of training and some can't be pulled off slowly unless you can slow physics down. The way the prequels worked is by doing movements slowly and then speeding them up in editing. Plenty of those moves, especially halfswording, are also impossible to pull off with a lightsaber.

You guys would enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=jeG215-yu-k

Tartakovsky is a LEGEND when it comes to storyboarding animation but the dragon ball shit looks horribly out of place in Star Wars.

Bullshit. You can all kind of stuff including having trained professionals doing the fights and in post production giving the actors heads on etc.

Ikr, what kind of name is Luke? Yuck.

Want to know how I know you're underage?

>You can all kind of stuff including having trained professionals doing the fights and in post production giving the actors heads on etc.
And make it look shit?

>You can all kind of stuff including having trained professionals doing the fights
They had the actors do it in Lucas. Including Christopher Lee who was a seasoned duelist. And Christiensen reportedly beat a kendo instructor in training. Beginner's luck I suppose.
>and in post production giving the actors heads on
There's reasons even the Matrix didn't want to do that.

Jedi are space samurai wizards. They should take after Eastern cinema and choreography.

Attached: Untitled.webm (640x340, 3M)

Attached: twilekprotocol.png (1024x501, 741K)

Kendo is also so formalized it's nearly useless as combat training.

Those fights are also almost always finished in 1-3 strokes (and would definitely be so in Star Wars where, since lightsaber combatants rarely have armor), which is great for killing someone but shitty for a movie. They're also conducted by regular humans, not mild precognitives with telekinesis and enhanced reflexes.

This thread is honestly the first time I can recall a bunch of people treating TOR like it isn't total garbage, or embarrassing compared to KOTOR. IDK what happened.

Like youtube.com/watch?v=lOLAlFfpKZQ ?

>he hasn't gone to Yea Forums, /vg/, /tg/ or even Yea Forums

>nd Christiensen reportedly beat a kendo instructor in training. Beginner's luck I suppose.
>"Hayden Christensen is one of the best there is," says Gillard. "I've seen hundreds of sword fighters, people who do it for a living, and he leaves them all in his wake. His style has changed a bit since Episode II, when he was only a level seven. On this he's a level nine."

>Actor Hayden Christensen, playing Anakin as a young adult, has been in Sydney for about a month. "I've spent four weeks training with him. Gillard said. "He's fantastic. Not only is he a brilliant actor, but he has brilliant balance. He has all the ability, he's just so good.

>But Hayden learned fast and is now leagues ahead of everybody. He is terrifying!"

>Christensen more than lived up to his character’s promise and skills. “Not only is Hayden a brilliant actor, he’s one of the most skilled athletes I’ve ever seen,” Gillard enthuses. “To give you some idea of Hayden’s abilities, he nearly creamed one of the great Kendo swordsmen in Australia. He was that quick.”
Here's the quotes you mean

lol just torrent it bro

Nah I play this and GW2, only two games I always come back too. Love them. Running a male SI Assassin and a female Consular Shadow currently. Unsubbed currently but will resub once the new Expac drops.

Attached: swtor 2018-03-20 12-07-43-33.png (1600x900, 3.11M)

Would user watch it?

Attached: the real last jedi text.png (1200x1777, 2.04M)

only if darth nihilus is made more integral to the story

I have to agree on both accounts. Many forms of martial arts focused around killing their enemy have become sport. It's probably way better than an untrained person but way closer to a game than real fighting.

And for the second part, much of IRL fighting would make no sense for a Jedi to pull off. I say they shouldn't go for realistic because realistic, with respect to our world, makes no sense in their universe. Ironically, it becomes far more unrealistic,

What story they do tell is legit better than most of what Disney has put out.

For instance, the Korriban trailer. You've got two Sith Lords leading a fleet to attack a space station, while two Jedi try to escape with as many people as possible, knowing they must warn the Republic. The Sith Lords and the Jedi fight, the Master gets beaten by the Teacher of the other Jedi, and the Apprentice takes up his Master's lightsaber to kill one Jedi and drive the other off.

At the end, the injured Sith lord gazes upon the soon to be recovered Sith homeworld, glad that it's been liberated, but knowing that he'll never step foot on it and what his Apprentice will and must do. The Apprentice executes his master for his failure.

>when a trailer for a shitty mmo shows more pathos in under five minutes than the entire new trilogy
The fucking state.

Attached: 1565370349447.jpg (861x1280, 321K)

Exactly. It's fine for lightsaber combat to seem stylized from our perspective. It should also be well choreographed so that there's an internal logic.

Adding to this, there would be a phenomenal lack of thought and creativity to make space wizards with laser swords completely one to one real life fighting. Not only would it be nonsensical, similar to modern soldiers performing medieval or a pike formation in an artillery-filled warzone, but it shows they have no imagination with how to stylize something otherworldly and magical. It shouldn't be entirely divorced but it shouldn't be entirely alike real life fighting.

Restoration mod and then some?

I miss her

Attached: 3C8C6216-4333-4B0B-80F0-90BA12E12308.jpg (669x678, 78K)

>an army of Maeve Shadowsongs

Fund it

I have no idea what the fuck even happened in that trailer

Daddy issues lead to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

>>

that stupid fucking jab at 0:08 where you could have just brought the lightsaber down and bisected the dude but nooooooooo gotta """choreograph""" a dogshit fight god damn star wars could have actually been cool but they decided to focus on this gay shit

It wouldn't have. Pushing forward instead of pulling back puts both sides at risk of their opponent's lightsaber.

Attached: pulling punches.jpg (1888x2455, 1.47M)

>just brought the lightsaber down
More like sideways. It's only down from the angle we see it. He goes too far, not only is he extending the middle of that saberstaff for a slash but the other guy has a lightsaber to his chest. Pulling back ain't a bad idea given the precog they got.

Attached: Untitled.png (1033x614, 671K)