Kimiko! Mon coeur!

Attached: frenchie.jpg (569x525, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TynTm36av60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's the best by far

Will I like this show if I hate capeshit or is it just more capeshit?

He doesn't even speak French. Why would they not cast a real french actor ? It's not like it doesn't exist

Maybe because the actor looks like the comic character

No. It's a meme series and a bad one. Full-on capeshit, stay away from this steaming turd.

why didn't they cast a real superhero

None of them look like the original characters, so it's not something they had in mind when they did the series

his first gf cherie is hot as fuck

Because they don't exist in real life, unless you count the ones that banged your mom as superheroes, because it takes a lot of courage and bravery

yes i'd very much like to have sex with her

Why does it matter, what little french he used didn't have that horrible pronunciation when actors are just saying the words phonetically without understanding what they're saying. I'm a native french speaker and he could have fooled me.

>they don't exist
>except the ones that do

dude you just boomed yourself, get boomed dude

You fucking sjws are never happy

this character was cool and then shit

I'm also native and come on, it was EXACTLY sounding like someone who doesn't speak French at all and just learned his text without knowing what he was saying

His dialogue is unironically cringy as fuck. Yeah, that's how people speak btw. They just switch in-between the language to say some notable, well-known foreign language phrases that even an illiterate English speaker would understand, just so they can remind the retarded bong/ameritard viewer that he is French LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Fuck this kind of writing.
For all the good that The Boys did, the show was also utterly fucking stupid. The editing was so fucking bad it made me sick.

Niggerfaggot

Attached: JPEG_20190731_094105.png (309x412, 197K)

It's more a show about evil corporate America

>ITT frogs whine because no one gives a shit about them or their dumbass language

"EG is still not top tier? You fucking punks are never satisfied..."

The gook and nigger do

Problem Pierre?

Attached: FB_IMG_1564331389595.jpg (1080x1606, 143K)

> a tool looks like another tool

whew

>I'm a native french speaker and he could have fooled me.
"fils de poot" fooled you?

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that
The first line he ever said you knew he never spoke french
He could manage the french accent pretty well in english though
Also they put some real french song in there

He should have been on that new wave french rap though
Blast some Lorenzo
youtube.com/watch?v=TynTm36av60

>He's a Frenchman called Frenchie
BRAVO, GARTH!

she also saves his ass, she is the best

THIS IS KIMIKO
SHE'S GOT MY BACK

Attached: Karen Kimiko.jpg (1080x1350, 228K)

The french are such cucks it's sickening.

Her smile is adorable

as someone with a fiancee who is french canadian you have no fucking clue what youre babbling about

Because he looks french

it's a show about corporations taking over the american government by creating voting blocks through propaganda hidden within mass marketing advertisement and celebrity worship
The superheroes are just a plot device that fuses a WMD and a celebrity in one entity so you can have a storyline that is about the push for privatized militarization and about disney style corporate marketing at the same time
It's full of digs at Disney to the point where I'm wondering if they're trying to say something specific about the propaganda disney injects in its own media

One from 2019 sure, the dude is from israel.

rim k

name a more kino ending

Attached: 103239479483.png (1901x811, 2.45M)

Homelander is probably as close as you can get to looking like the comic book version. Starlight too. They definitely had it in mind for some.

Ugh, that's like the worst of two worlds

Sneed! Feed and seed!

Je comprends mon frère mais pour moi c'est bonbi

Attached: cute.gif (400x400, 3.62M)

homelander did nothing wrong

He looks Algerian

They look close enough

So do most French cities

Ayy

It that Algerian blood.

One two three viva l Algerie

Bonbi ? C'est la vielle thot que tu viens de poster ?
Shame on you