I actually felt Happy watching something for once. Know what I mean Yea Forums?

I actually felt Happy watching something for once. Know what I mean Yea Forums?

Attached: Kino.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuoE5zEfexM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heh, of course you dont

>tfw when I cancelled my Netflix months ago but want to see this

I guess I will have to see it at someone else's house, I am shocked this came out today, time flies.

It felt genuinely good to watch

>I actually felt Happy watching something for once. Know what I mean Yea Forums?

Attached: 1529865608598.jpg (536x274, 30K)

It was alright. Nothing really noteworthy, except that Dr Membrane was changed pretty heavily and that didn't sit right. I might have been too old when it originally aired to appreciate this, though. There was no nostalgia in it for me even though it was almost beat-for-beat just like the show.

Get ready for months of shilling threads for this show just like The Boys

Good, I'm glad Invader Zim was able to avoid all the bullshit in these new reboots. I guess it's because Jhonen Vasquez has wanted to do this for a while and it's not just a cashgrab

Does this actually give the show some closure or is it just another episode with a slightly different artstyle?

It's another episode. But three episodes long. Also the florpus doesn't really do anything, it's a black hole and is there for about 1/5th of the movie.

Second one

It wasn't shit

Oh, okay then. Will there be more or is this it? I'd like a proper finale

>So much room for political stuff like Rocko did
>Absolutely apolitical

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

is it better than static cling?

is this on 123 movies yet? i dont netflix

I feel much like the later Zim episodes (Tak, Resisty, the battle planets one, etc) a lot of this was based less around comedy but more around a story Vasquez wants to tell about Zim and Dib's eternal battle. The humor could have been better but it still had an enjoyable feel to it.

I also would have liked some real resolution. The Tallest basically got killed but Zim/Dib is unresolved.

much. Static Cling was alright until the tranny stuff took over the show.

How's it goin'?

Attached: Old_Kid.JPG.jpg (400x300, 105K)

Yeah, the performances are equivalent in that both are extremely faithful. It's like they never missed a day of recording. The animation is better due to the budget. They both had a moral, which was unpleasant. Static Cling had too many references to the old show and pop culture, plus the tranny shit which I don't have any feelings towards outside of it not fitting.

isn't it just a special though?

Yes, don't take butthurt posters seriously even if they're right to be butthurt.

Will we finally see a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac series now that the topic of crazy losers killing people is front page news?

Sure do.

Attached: Membrane vs Sharks vs Zim 0.jpg (1500x3375, 3.33M)

Nickolodeon is currently in talks with Jhonen to revive the show. Dude is pretty busy with god knows what though. I honestly don't know what the fuck that guy does anymore considering all of his other projects didn't fell through. Last I heard of him, he was a concept artist for Bioshock 2 and character designer for Big Sister.

The cat getting arrested cracked me up.

Nick WAS in talks to revive a whole bunch of stuff. Hey Arnold, Zim, Rocko, Rugrats, even Angry Beavers. However they got a programming director change and she killed all of those (why Rocko/Zim aired on Netflix) and cut back the Nick Rewind nostalgia bloc from 8 hours to 2

Oh. Huh. Well at least we got this. The show can retire on a high note.

probably a good move desu, cant survive on nostalgia

>I actually felt Happy watching something for once. Know what I mean Yea Forums?

Attached: 822E0326-D9E9-4FE4-90C8-1D69A19B3BBB.png (454x520, 13K)

In case you don't have Netflix youtube.com/watch?v=wuoE5zEfexM

so butthurt means getting tired of seeing the same thread spammed over 10 times a day?

I'm glad we got to see Bloaty again,

Attached: tgBbOOn.gif (400x300, 497K)

They were the best part of the movie

Attached: 2343534564654.png (1721x959, 1.55M)

How tall are they?

About 7' give or take an inch.

The tallest

>Spit take even though he wasn't even drinking coffee
best little joke of the movie for me

I just can't deal with the digital animation bros

I want the Korean animation mines back so bad

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

user, what if I told you there was another option to watch whatever you wanted?

download it, moran.

agreed, but there is nothing that can be done. Animation is becoming worse and worse. Even Japan can't save it.

Thank you this is awesome.

What? Dude, I truly love the show but this movie was mediocre at best, gaz was rewritten, jokes werent near as dark or clever, the plot is generic "The movie", I think this is all because kikeflix told Jhonen to make it as family friendly as possible.
>gaz plays an electric guitar
>she feels joy in the ship
I was expecting better.

6'0

I was amazed by how closely it stayed to the feel of the show. Same voice actors, composer, etc. The humor was definitely over the top and didn't have many moments that the show burned into my mind forever, like the old kid, but it was overall pretty great and something I didn't think was still possible to be made.

About 15 minutes in. Pretty darn good so far, definitively better than the Rocko film. However, the animation is a definite step down from the original show and the humor seems less dark and deranged and more cutesy, and by that I mean it’s less funny.

Vasquez is happy now and moved out of his goth phase. So yeah the series is more wholesome and optimistic now.

>not using putlocker
Yikes...

I don't remember the show being all that dark. Visually I guess so, but I always remember it being really silly or borderline stupid.

It was pretty fun, better than Rocko's

There's still some dark humor like Gir saying he ate a baby

It was in the animation, like there’d just be several characters that really looked like they were in pain or pure manic misery. It was all in humor though.
After the softening of Rocko and Zim I can’t help but respect Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon a little more. It’s not perfect but it took risks and the animation is arguably even better than the original.

baped