Based Whoopi

>"My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name, it's part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black." Henry Louis Gates Jr., in his book In Search of Our Roots: How 19 Extraordinary African Americans Reclaimed Their Past, found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she has no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.

Attached: 12B7BAAB-C257-493D-8C1A-A4CA267C51B7.jpg (675x675, 118K)

Isn't her real name Karen Johnson?

Even though I dislike her, slightly based for knowing how to play the system.

She put Goldberg on her resume to get auditions, never thought of that. She's pretty smart

>yfw you realize her name is literally Gassy Kike

Attached: 200_s.gif (128x126, 10K)

underrated

I had an Asian friend named mike whitename, was a financial advisor or stocks, something like that. But he’d put his name down, speak without a trace of accent, then get to the first in person interview like, “herrrrooooo” and they knew it was too late to toss his resume for being Asian.

I can still remember getting out of public school in the 90's after the school-year ended. The kid in front me kept cheering, 'Whooopie Gold-berg!"

Based

>She has stated that her stage forename ("Whoopi") was taken from a whoopee cushion; "When you're performing on stage, you never really have time to go into the bathroom and close the door. So if you get a little gassy, you've got to let it go. So people used to say to me, 'You're like a whoopee cushion.' And that's where the name came from."[14]

>Goldberg has made controversial comments on the program. Her first appearance included statements taken by some to condone football player Michael Vick's dogfighting.[49][50] In 2009, she opined that Roman Polanski's rape of a thirteen-year-old in 1977[51][52] was not "rape-rape",[53][54] later clarified that she had intended to distinguish between statutory rape ("unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor") and forcible rape.[55] Goldberg was a staunch defender of Bill Cosby from the outset of his rape allegations, asserting he should be considered innocent until proven guilty, and questioning why Cosby had never been arrested or tried for them.[56][54]

>mfw have a black name but I'm white as hell and can't get job interviews because of it, actual whites with my name are pretty rare
>just had some distant cousin in the far past who owned and freed a bunch of slaves

Attached: 1557349122597.jpg (900x903, 530K)

Tyrone?

Freeman I was guessing. Last name.

Jerome?

I thought an asian in finance wouldn't be a hinderance.

Surname.
Nobody of note with my name has ever been white.

But you can’t have too many. And there are tons of them.

lie about your name, or us a nickname
im guessing "Black" or "O'Neal"

I was thinking they might actually be 'too ambitious' or collective.

Zachary Levi's real name is Pugh and he's Welsh

>she cheats and lies
Are we sure she's not a Jew?

Maybe they got the name from the guy who owned the ship they came over on.

Attached: Slave ships Montel Shut it down.jpg (300x168, 6K)