Deep down you know he did nothing wrong

Deep down you know he did nothing wrong

Attached: 694940094001_6040822580001_6040821964001-vs.jpg (931x524, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqAkp8zKp8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjmLMgvf_QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4QFzQm46U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He really didn't it was just unethical not illegal

This isn’t reddit, you don’t have to preface your point with “deep down you know..” Lots of people here champion him.

First they came for Harvey then they came for Jeffrey next on the list. Is YOU

Isn't "fuck me or your career is ruined" considered blackmail? Is blackmail legal in US?

he begged women and never really threatened them explicitly afaik
a lot of women reciprocated because hollywood is a pure gamble, why would you refuse to do something you would do for chad in a dirty bathroom at the club when it would guarantee your career? think of all the talentless sluts who became stars for no particular reason

Epsteins death was the 2nd Waco siege

That's not what happened.
It was more like "suck my dick for this role".
He never ruined anyone's career. Bitches just didn't get roles unless they sucked off crusty Jewish cock and followed their agenda.

Regardless, fuck him and everyone else in Jew-wood. I hope they all get locked up and gassed.

Everyone knew what he was doing, it was nice having him getting tossed aside by everyone but he ultimately didn't do anything all that wrong that isnt being done by others. Sets up for a nice redemption story for him but it probably won't happen

This. The bitches just lacked talent.

His only crime was not fuck younger girls. He had taste in old hags.

it's not like it's a new phenomenon in showbusiness. If your job is looking pretty you should probably expect this kind of behavior.

>talent
>pretend to do thing
There's no object scale to rate acting talent, it's nepotism and dickshake deals all the way down

He claims to have emails where it's the girls initiating the exchange. I hope he realeases which ones are the whores.

Based and epsteinpilled

Did he ever use force? I am too racist for /pol/ but even I think he shouldnt be jailed.

His mistake was actually spending time, effort and millions of dollars giving the whores a career in exchange for sex

Think of all the girls who get fucked by (((Hollywood))) and get little to nothing

He should've released those on Twitter the moment he was accused of anything, then just stay silent. Would be alpha as fuck.

So there's no difference between Paris Hilton and an actual actress?

I wouldn't even say it's unethical considering the Hollywood industry isn't based on merit at all, and has never been. It's always been about who you know.

No, and Hilton's already rich.

Not him but yep.

Attached: adama2.jpg (376x292, 9K)

>offer woman one million dollars to have sex with you
>she agrees and you give her one million dollars after having sex with her
>later, she cries rape because "she couldn't turn down a million dollars"

Makes sense.

>be a woman
>expect a guy to do favors for you for free out of the kindness of his heart
Why are women so fucking stupid? If all you have of value is your holes, of course he's going to ask for your holes in exchange for building your fucking career for you.

Whats your favorite Weinstein produced movies?

Meanwhile liberals claim they're pro-sex work.

why do all jews look the same? as in you can amost always identify a jew
it's not the nose, it's the beady sunken eyes and full mouth

I agree to a point.
Acting requires some talent. Don't believe me? Watch The Room (2003).

To be fair, that whore isn't retard. She plays a character. Her persona is dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqAkp8zKp8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjmLMgvf_QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4QFzQm46U

Didnt this nigga hire ex mossad agents to spy on the girls to make sure they didnt talk?

>you will never have a rich gf that acts like a bimbo slut to work the marks for you

Can you stop being such a dick? you dont have a gf because you never leave the house you fucking retard
I have 3 sisters and you fucki g incels talking shit about girls makes my blood boil
seriously fuck you, you misrrable cunt

>implying your sisters wouldn't watch you bleed out if it meant they could have an exclusive gigachad

why are you like this? I'm serious right now.

It's about being honest. Some people take it too far, but the fact is a woman's reproductive value is in getting the best mate possible. All of her instinct tells her to suck chad's dick. You think you are going to get in the way of that?

He's not a rapist but he did violate several labor laws by fugging the sluts.

but he's the ultimate kike tho, you are the reddit for thinking he is championed here

I disagree. If women would chose the best partner, niggers wouldnt exist.

He gave no talent women a chance to act. He did them a favor. Nobody was forced to do anything.

he defiled eva green which broke my heart

Yea black cube

I didn't even see evidence that Epstein did anything particularly wrong unless they did some sort of human sacrifice in that garish temple of his.

Epstein provided powerful and wealthy with 16 year old whores. Only Americans can pretend that's something devious; I mean fuck's sake have you tried to consume movies of the 70s? Rock scene? Jesus Christ. I did not see anything Epstein did that doesn't amount to pimping.

Weinstein on the other hand provided a service and a meatpole that some were willing to climb. Hardly blameless, but they are nonetheless whores.

When I was a kid, I traded some TMNT cards with a kid in my neighborhood. He then went home and cried to his parents because I "took" his cards. Whenever I hear about women sleeping with men to get what they want, only to turn around and call it rape, I always think back to that little piece of shit.

All he did was beef some strange and make some phone calls. His hubris was his downfall.

Attached: 1519574687392.jpg (2000x1333, 333K)

Careful Eva, you don't want to get MeToo'd.

>He never ruined anyone's career.
He had people blacklisted, JIDF.