*yawn* so sleepy

*yawn* so sleepy

Attached: 17984A5A-775E-4067-BBB2-CC2E9EBF8218.jpg (473x700, 126K)

You might be better off watching a Marvel movie, buddy.

it’s shit. he tried to copy twin peaks s3 and didn’t understand it at all, and obviously failed hard.

High IQ here, it’s way slower than it needed to be, episode two shouldn’t have existed at all and maybe could’ve saved it

I thought it was an improved version of twin peaks s3.

maybe marvel movies are more your speed then

Higher IQ here. It's kino and literally moving art.

If you are too pleb for Refn kino then I think it's you who needs to go back to marvel lmao.

>woah... it’s like... slow....
season 3’s gimmick wasn’t to be copied. it had a personal meaning for twin peaks. refn is a hack and his only good movie is drive

>he hasn't seen Pusher 2 or The Neon Demon
Yikes

*spits*

both trash

It's strange to me that everyone in the story does so much blow. Don't get me wrong, I like cocaine as much as the next guy but I don't do that shit during the week. You would constantly feel like total shit.

The only thing that's trash in this thread are your opinions.

you’re*

Episode 5 was amazing yet the rest was trash.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Refn has been making this shit since Fear X lmao. Twin Peaks has nothing to do with it. Drive is a good alt right kino but Refn has made several better films
>Pusher 2
>Pusher 3
>Fear X
>Valhalla Rising
>Only God Forgives
>Neon Demon

I watched Too Old to Die Young in one sitting outside at night on the projector screen in my garden. It was an almost spiritual experience for me. I was completely immersed in the experience it was like there was an energy flowing through me. I tore off my shirt and I was convulsing there on the grass with the moonlight shining down onto my body. If we consider this to be a film, (which I do) then it's the most transcendental film experience I have had in years.

>you're
What a dumbass.

an*

OH NONONONONONO NONO NONOOO

Attached: 1559215081166.jpg (536x533, 58K)

your an dumbass

The only problem was that he focus too much in the mexicans in that he wants reincarnate One-Eye in Yanitsza. Jena Malone character was the most interesting and he should focus more on her.

>THE FILM SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON [irrelevent female character]
Having such onions opinions won't get you laid incel. There's no film or television show that wouldn't be improved by the elimination of all female characters.

Episode 5 was definitely the standout episode but the rest was still pretty decent in my opinion. Anyone who can't get past the glacial pace of the show though should at least watch Episode 5, they would unironically get as much out of it as people who watched the show all the way through.

>There's no film or television show that wouldn't be improved by the elimination of all female characters.
I said that he should have focus more in Jena Malone character you retard. Martin, Viggo and the niggas were good. The mexicans were too forced for me.

The last one was unnecessary as well.

Focusing on your roastie waifu would have only made the show even shittier incel.