Hancock vs Homelander

Prime Hancock without power-draining thot vs. show Homelander. Who wins, /tv?

Also, was Hancock underrated?

Attached: Chadcock vs Homolander.jpg (1564x1564, 1.07M)

>nigger
>Jew pretending to be white

Fuck you faggot

hancock is emotionally weak

They have identical powers except Homelander has laser vision, so Homelander wins pretty easily.

why is there always a white woman love interest in will 'negro' smiths films? It's so fucking cringy

Will Smith is basically a white dude

Hancock was a good movie.

Why does it always have to be about race with you people? Back when I first saw this film in theatres, the idea never even crossed my mind. I rewatched it today, and the first thing that I thought of was /tv flipping out.

And Homelander isn't? By the end of his film, Hancock had been redeemed and found purpose in life by doing good. Homelander is still an emotional train wreck, the only thing keeping him secure is knowing no one could match him physically. Coming across a Hancock tier hero would be a reality check.

Same. Upon rewatching, I realise the lore of the superheroes was pretty neat. That they were created in pairs, and falling in love and being together meant giving up their powers.

That didn't stop Homelander's clone killing him in the comics

>and the first thing that I thought of was /tv flipping out.

then you are truly obsessed, thanks for clarifying it

Hancock was on the moon
Can Homolander survive space?

You're welcome. So what do you actually think about what I said?

Fuck that's a good question. If Homelander can't go into space then Hancock has a huge edge in terms of durability.

When did he go to the moon? Its been a while since I watched it.

He put the absolutely retarded Allheart logo on there in the end

Will Smith wrecks evil Superman.

Hancock is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The people I saw it with debated walking out but stayed because the second half would have to improve, except it got much worse.

>retarded
RAY JUST WANTED TO CHANGE THE WORLD, DAMN IT.

I'm sorry you think that, user. Why did you dislike it?

Chadlander beats Smallcock. That being said, the movie was alright and one could argue it was original for it's time.

Homelander

Just because I prefer evil superman to negro superman.

Haven't seen Homelander but Hancock is capeshit kino

Then you haven't seen many movies, frendo.

>tfw you will never see the original script of Hancock fully realized

>identical powers
>except powers arent identical

Attached: 1565995267605.jpg (814x814, 199K)

Explain

Seconded.

hancock would hands down, like other anons in the thread have stated he has been to the moon which puts him leagues above homelanders durability.

Independence Day and After Earth made him have sheboons, but yeah, Jews try to shill racemixing using Will Smith.

Don't you have a containment board to shit up?

There was a script where he never "recovers" and kills himself or something like that. It's way better than the original. The only reason the original had a tonal shift in the middle was because they changed the story midway through. Some bullshit like that. Just google Original Hancock Script, I'm pretty sure Leddit has something on it.

Attached: 1562759749180.jpg (516x545, 45K)

>google 'white actors'
>first result: Will Smith

>/tv

Attached: 1211277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

Lel its real