I decided to start a movie collection yesterday. Rate my collection so far

I decided to start a movie collection yesterday. Rate my collection so far
yes I'm a Nolan fanboy

Attached: IMG_20190817_004719.jpg (3120x4160, 2.56M)

Tell me this is bait please. What a fucking waste of plastic you have there.

>DVD
Oh user...

Attached: 1180.jpg (979x519, 111K)

why did you block out A Beautiful Mind? Are you ashamed of your language, Finn?

Reddit approved

I remember in the days before internet movies were a thing I really took pride in dvd collection. God what a waste of fucking money that was. I never bought one Blu-ray.

I don't want thread to be filled with spurdo

Fuck you, Nolan is unironically kino and don't pretend any of these are bad movies

Don't tell me you think a physical collection is bad because you can get movies online

Nolan is a hack kiddo. Happy 14th birthday.

dude... Nolan is all right as an entry point for "wow, movies can be more than just animated animals and dumb comic books." He is not "unironically kino." He's disposable after you're 17 or 18 and have hopefully moved on to other things.

Shoot Em Up is the best film you got there.

>Nolan is all right as an entry point for "wow, movies can be more than just animated animals and dumb comic books." He is not "unironically kino."
I'm sorry user but you're wrong and stupid. I can't think of a modern director who comes even close to him

It's surprisingly good, albeit the worst of these

I personally have no use for a physical copy of a movie.

To me it's the same as preferring physical MTG cards over the online game for example. Also I can get these very cheap, cheaper than online I assume, and I don't have to put the work into pirating them. And most importantly, I get to have a physical collection, which is cool af

I bet a guy who owned a lot of cassette tapes once thought the same thing.

just added these two kino's to my collection

Attached: FpINcCTq_o.jpg (1440x2560, 770K)

Difference being DVDs won't be rendered useless anytime soon. Or atleast non-supported

Ah nice, where'd you get them? I buy these from an antiquarium for 3e/piece

I liked A Beautiful Mind
>Nolan fanboy
Where's Interstellar? I honestly like it, don't have it though, might pick it up around Christmas or something though

Here's some of my collection, I have the other MI movies but 2&3 are digital, 1 is on VHS and 4&5 are somewhere at my parents house mixed in with all of their movies along with some of my other movies.

Attached: IMG_20190816_201642490.jpg (3264x2448, 2.03M)

mcu cucks seething they never have had a kino director on set nor shall they, continue to sneed and feed

i bought them on amazon since i dont have any stores here that sell used blu rays i have to go over to the next town over and i dont have a car

I'm happy for you buddy. Enjoy your films.

I gotta get Interstellar and Inception, but since I've seen them they're not such a priority

I'd like that original Matrix you have, since I somehow have never seen it. Also Die Hards would be nice

I see. There are actually used blu-rays in my shop, should I mainly try to get them? They're prolly more expensive

Thanks user I will

First Matrix is still something I rewatch at least once a year if not more, definitely worth it imo. As for Die Hard, I really only love the first one, I can watch the others though, except for 5.

if you dont mind the quality of dvd then just go for that because its cheaper to get movies that way but yeah usually blu rays cost more.
also all the movies you bought are good

good small collection i own a few of those myself
you should get the mission impossible 5 movie pack on amazon its like $23 atm

Cringe not because of physical media, but because of DVD. Always go for blu-ray if you can, 4K if possible.

4k is cringe dude

I only really love the first one too, but they're all nice action to watch with friends or so

I don't really mind the quality, but I'll have to check how much the used blu-rays are

My step-dad had a collection of like 300 DVDs but unfortunately he had to sell them, I hope I could get a collection of around 100 good movies and I'd be satisfied

Picked these up during the Barnes & Noble Criterion Collection sale

Attached: 20190717_201713.jpg (1008x756, 341K)

my collection atm is 115

Attached: b1uDOY9y_o.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)