I'll suck your cocks, OK? All of yahs, Yea Forums!

I'll suck your cocks, OK? All of yahs, Yea Forums!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (472x360, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adios ya fuckin skank!

sneed our feeds?

Attached: 48c979a614e02aa7aa514eca3e9b0cca.jpg (225x300, 10K)

Suck our cocks?

Hey Janny, she any good? What am I sayin, you probably taught her how!

How can anyone accept a blowjob from a woman under duress? There's just too much of a risk for her to bite it off. The only scenario where I would feel comfortable in shoving my dick into a mouth would be if I had a her child strapped to a bomb or some type of instant kill device while I was holding a dead man switch. Any other scenario such as holding a gun to her head wouldn't be enough to security for me.

I don't remember that part. Quick rundown?

Just rip her teeth out first.

big ring gag

depends on the person, if it's a hardass you have a right to be afraid, but do you really think that lorraine would try any shit with you? she was pissing her pants at that point and she was all bark and no bite. not that i would use a woman under threat of force, i',m a good boy

HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!?!?

Attached: 4x12_Aurora_Aceveda.jpg (200x213, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=97DGOhiFq5Q

SUCK
U
C
K

IT
T

Look at this Joey. Today's her lucky day, only went to the Sneeds.

Attached: eca0f6c6b19614f1531db444413b0e7f.jpg (480x360, 9K)

You sure thought about this a lot user...

What is this from? Looks hot

Bullshit sexism

What movie?

It's weird watching a rich, powerful and connected woman break down so much she offers to degrade herself performing sexual favors for multiple men

Attached: Lorraine_Calluzzo.jpg (600x900, 112K)

Why? You can live through sucking someone guys' cocks. You can survive that. You can't survive death. Women also constantly bargain with their holes, especially in situations where that's really all they have to offer.

it's weird that she would rather suck cocks than die? Degradation is a word that stands for something new all the time, pretty silly. Status, even more poorly defined. Death is real

You mean seeing them exactly like they are in real life?

Dicks are harder to bite off than you'd think

How bout this humidity?

Attached: phil.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Doesn't matter if the bite doesn't chop it off, a bite from a human jaw, especially from a person with intent to cause as much harm as possible is going to do some major permanent damage.

my pee pee get big

Is sucking cock gay? I've done it a few times but I figure it was just banter

She's not going to bite your dick if she thinks it's going to get her off the hook, you could always let her know if she did it would lead to her dying a slow painful death.

maybe on your weak little peepee

If she bites down, it'll hurt, but she's not going to be able to bite off your cock, and then you'll just shoot her for biting down. The whole point of sucking your cock to avoid being killed is that you're trying to not be killed, so it makes no sense of the woman to do something that will just get her killed.

Depends if you licked the balls or not. Or kissed them. Ir ate the pre cum. You can eat the cum, gold source of protein, but the pre cum is gay. Wipe that shit off.

You realize that is the only way women survive at all in the face of human enemies, right?

>It's weird watching a rich, powerful and connected woman break down so much she offers to degrade herself performing sexual favors for multiple men

It gets me hot seeing such a woman brought soo low as to offer to perform animalistic base sexual acts to save her life. It strips away the veneer of civilization and is primal. Take away their protection and all women have is their holes!!!FACT!!!

You outta know sweetie

>You realize that is the only way women survive at all in the face of human enemies, right?

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

Me too brother

I will never rule out the possibly of someone not giving a fuck about consequences especially if they can dish out the ultimate ''fuck you'' to someone., ESPECIALLY if it involves permanently injuring their major sexual organ i.e. the only thing that will make living worthwhile. Feel free to gamble with your own dicks, but I will never roll the dice without a child-strapped-to-a-bomb-deadman-switch level of insurance.

Fuck off zoomers.

Vito?

>Me too brother

Attached: jesus_thumbs_up2.jpg (393x342, 47K)

You're a "glow in the dark nigger" to quote some people

Tony Soprano harbors faggot-ass, cornholing cocksuckers!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

bitch calm down and just give me the fucking money

What if she offered to shine their shoes instead?