OMG WE GOTTA SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION I LOVE DEMOCRACY DONT YOU! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DISAGREE

>OMG WE GOTTA SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION I LOVE DEMOCRACY DONT YOU! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DISAGREE
Why do movies assume that Western values and politics are automatically correct? It's not even a new thing, in The Great Dictator you have Charlie Chaplin ranting about the glory of democracy.

Attached: 1560952847788.png (231x218, 9K)

I slit niggers throats in their sleep

Probably because you're wrong

fucking based

Please tell me this thread is ironic

Attached: 1564688322341.jpg (351x386, 18K)

Democracy gave us women and niggers rights.

this

yea never been questioned in a film before hahahajahazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 11K)

>why do movies reflect the values of their society as good

its a mystery

Attached: 1522032993767.png (800x778, 328K)

How am I wrong? You never have movies questioning democracy or freedom. Its like blasphemy to suggest that maybe the "unfree" parts of the world got some things right and do them better

because "western values" like democracy and liberalism are just late stage christianity.

reminder that christcucks went on a holy war across yurop to wipe out filthy patriarchal pagans and homophobic muslims. crusaders were the SJWs of their day. political correctness is the modern rendition of the great crusades, only they cant just invade anymore so they have to resort to informational warfare (besides in the middle east where its ok to destroy entire countries because MUH EBIL DICTATORS MUH DEMOCRACY)

>random ass French film
That doesn't count, I'm talking about movies the public watches

Because authoritarian cultures basically do not produce art.

I assume your reasons are things like “racial homogeneity”, but please, name five things that unfree parts of the world do better by objective standards

Fucking hell, Russia is getting pretty damned obvious these days.

>Why do movies assume that Western values and politics are automatically correct?
Because they are.

>reminder that christcucks went on a holy war across yurop to wipe out filthy patriarchal pagans and homophobic muslims

What a weird twisting of history.

You have no clue what you're on about. The Crusaders were just as homophobic as the Muslims. And they were MORE patriarchal than the pagans. Please be bait. Visit /his/.

*tips*

>visit the christcuck cuckservative anglo board for an unbiased lesson on christianity

ahahaha, sure bro right after i get a holocaust lesson from /pol/

It's not possible to advance quickly technologically and societally in liberal democracies. Dubai was sand in the 1970s. Singapore was a wartorn jungle shithole before Lee Kuan Yew. South Korea was a bombed out hellhole. China was a poor farmer shithole that only made shit for rich countries.
One party states are more efficient. It isn't even about homogeniety although that helps.

keep seething

Have you seen the state of America? We have child drag queens performing for old men. We literally made fun of Afghanistan for bacha bazi and now we're doing it. Russia doesn't have this problem. Putin even said that liberalism has proved it's not the final political philosophy. Its unsustainable.

>putin

Attached: 1565843479393.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

>dude putin said something that means its false
yes he's a dictator but he still has experience running a country and he represents Russia. He saw what liberalism did to America and Europe

Representative government is ideal as long as you have a homogeneous enlightened populous. Even fucking Plato talks about this.

fpbp

>I whine about blacks because I'm a pathetic incel
FTFY
Kill yourself racist

>It's not possible to advance quickly technologically and societally in liberal democracies
lmao

And allah bless it.

And fixed it by making Russia a police state that answers to him and him alone, which sounds a lot worse than being butthurt over social issues that reaaaalllly aren't as bad as they're made out to be. I probably wouldn't take his advice on stuff

And those things are veering away from Western values, y'dummy.

>I care about niggers enough to make this reply
Have sex, and no, men don't count

>enlightened population
There is too much knowledge out there for democracy to work. Engineers shouldn't have a say in medical policies and vice versa. Meritocracy is better. Democracy assumes intelligence of all humans is equal.

>I'm 12 and edgy
Kill yourself racist.

How is child drag queens not Western values? Western values are liberalism. Why shouldn't kids be allowed to be drag queens? It doesn't hurt anyone.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

It seems like the online right wingers are losing influence like crazy. You used to own YouTube and now you’re getting destroyed there by Destiny/HBomberguy/Contrapoints/Vaush. You have almost no cultural influence anymore, everyone copied your memes and now they’re stale and boring. People that used to be right wingers are deconverting and deradicalizong after falling for your tricks, and Yea Forums as a whole is losing its status.

tl;dr get fuck MAGAchudcels

nice false flag ive seen this pasta on Yea Forums

>still replying
JIDF

If that was true they wouldn't be so desperate to right wingers

Heroic fantasy set in the age of kings and emperors, that depict a good king, are defacto promoting monarchy (the most famous is probably Lord of the Rings, but it's not the only one).

the only movie i can think of, set in modern times, that is against democracy is Jin Roh: Wolf Brigade

Attached: jinroh.jpg (854x462, 59K)

This killed me for some reason

>still hasn't had sex yet
Yikes!
Like you'd know, chudlet.

>It's not possible to advance quickly technologically and societally in liberal democracies
We've been doing it in the west for like 200 years

Why are you on said shitpodting incel board then? You think you'll change the opinions of neets wanting to shitpost all day?

>It doesn't hurt anyone.
except for the kids...

>still 12
Kill yourself

almost every technological innovation has come out of America

The other countries are simply stealing and adopting tech that we invented.

Because I live to trigger all chudcels like you. U mad bruh?

"The West" isn't a thing. Parts of Europe were under monarchy, fascism, liberal democracy, conservative democracy, communism at different times.
Also, "The West" had colonies which made it rich but that is no longer the case. Western countries have stagnated since the sexual revolution and decolonization.

Epic

china is leagues ahead in surveillance technology, sweetheart

Based

"the west" has never been democratic
there has never existed a single truly democratic state in the history of "le west"

Europe was rich before colonization

How does it hurt the kids? They seem to be having fun. You can't say the kid is being hurt just because you personally dislike it.
>See? This is the problem with liberalism. All of its morals boil down to "if it doesn't hurt anyone, it's tyranny to forbid it"

Yikes

As time progressed, liberalism and democracies became more prolific, and progress accelerated. If you look at post ww2 Europe, it's literally a bunch of democracies rapidly progressing in all your metrics. The west isn't really stagnating, it's just everyone else catching up.
Ok retard

any source for that?