Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: Untitled-2.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Kino it was

Homelander is definitely /our guy/.

No,it was mediocre.

So...
Did he left baby die in the explosion?

dilate

I love Starlight!

Attached: 1565978418572.png (1364x886, 1.56M)

Did Hughie do anything wrong? Besides falling for a disgusting supe, I mean?

*to die

obviously. Homelander was disgusted by that little shit, and he was also really jealous. He gave no fucks about the baby, he only saved butcher so he could witness getting cucked.

>everything has to be moralfag capeshit or is bad
>wtf just do good??? whats the point of making a series where everyone is bad? like just dont be evil???
have sex

KEEP YOUR HANDS DOWN BY YOUR SIDE MISSY

Attached: 1565655003523.jpg (763x538, 47K)

.... no

Attached: 1564690413403.png (1000x999, 573K)

just because youre retarded that doesnt make the rest of so far down at your level

Fuck you, Homolander!

Attached: 1565881299610.png (1200x675, 553K)

>make a kebab supervillain
>his power is to repeatedly suicide bomb

Attached: the keep.png (942x381, 455K)

Homelander was great, it felt like he could snap at any moment and he had a great 'I can't tell if this guy is dumb or smart' vibe.

The rest was alright, but he alone makes it worth watching.

Of course, why do you think he brought the kid downstairs? He arrived at Stillwell's, saw what was happening inside with his xray vision, and saw his chance to get rid of two problems at once.

How strong exactly is Starlight? Seems like she'd faceroll everyone but Homelander.

I think that'll be a twist, he'll have it stuck with COmpound V and raise it as his son

well she lost to A-train

For me? It's Homelander, The Deep and A-Train

And the Deep

Power ranking
1.homelander
2.a-train
3.maeve
4.starlight
5.translucent
6.black noir
7.the deep

I wouldn't place Black Noir anywhere on that tier list just yet.

Female made him bleed, no way it's the same Noir.

Wouldn’t the comic version of 9/11 be more appropriate?

So you're saying the baby would have survived if it remained upstairs?

What's Black Noir's super power?

What is the power ranking in the anime “The Boys” Yea Forums. Because they got rid of so much story arcs in the manga.

Attached: E27CA9A5-C924-4870-8EF1-04FC6BD315EF.jpg (1287x1200, 576K)

>He doesn't know the twist!

Attached: 1565661324635.jpg (500x375, 120K)

why is maeve ranked so high? she just seems like a super-soldier type character like captain america

Strong, tough, being a pilot (but not really), clone of Homelander with all his powers

Who knows if the show will go with the same stuff, though

Because she's stronger than the ones under her
Also she tanked a truck without flinching

no i don't know anything about Black Noir
spoil it please

i watched the first three episodes yesterday and no, it's not kino, it's still capeshit. it's quite entertaining for sure but there aren't any a-grade elements there. it's one of those 7/10 series that are decent way to pass the time for once and then you're going to forget its existence. the setting is actually very nice for capeshit show, but the humor is way too normie, as expected from capeshit show.

so, 7/10, not kino.

Attached: huutista.jpg (218x274, 14K)

He's homelanders clone

shit tier list, franklin, grant JACKSHON should be SS

>I'll make a bunch superpowered terrorists so I can fight them
Did Homelander even considered the possibility of one of them turning into something like pic related and making him (and the rest of the world) eat shit?
Why take such huge risk and not continue fucking up normal baddies with guns?

Attached: Doctor_Manhattan_Watchmen_0003.jpg (612x957, 459K)

Since Homelander is the strongest Supe around, no.

What was this shot trying to convey?

Attached: vlc_fBGA0fImvV.png (1217x1035, 1.81M)

Why did they change the message from being about the evils of capitalism and corporate greed to being white men bad?

it was actually really good, i was dubious because it was getting shilled to fuck but maybe that was just because amazon knew they had something good

Please, stop. I am tired of Christcucks whining.

No shit tier an who watches jew pay 4 view

KYS SERIOUSLY , or get bowel cancer

?

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-181400_Brave.jpg (1080x325, 86K)

does Yea Forums ever shill a show that isnt good?

You are just insecure, user.

As I said they really aren't running with that version of Noir this time

That starlight has dyscalculia

based

who hurt you

Fun Fact: The plane scene in the comics actually happened on 9/11. They were intercepting one of the hijacked planes.

because they were trying to get superheroes into the military. Creating superpowered terrorists was a great way to help the bill pass because regular army guys can't do shit against them.
Of course that's always a possibility and I think it would be cool if they had that happen in the 2nd season. Maybe not someone as strong as Manhattan but someone as strong as homelander.
Although i think part of the reason Homelander is so strong was because he was on compound V since being a baby so there is no way a terrorist could be as strong as him

Homelander

Honestly they were too different to be compared.

Trying to resuscitate A-train.
Total cuck move.

No, but the possibility was there I suppose, and Homelander wanted to be sure.

>hates superheroes cause they killed his girlfriend
>totally forgets about his girlfriend the second he meets Starlight
>still mad at superheroes because ???
if anything A-train did him a favor getting the trashy mutt slut out of his life and setting him up with a pure Aryan superhero instead. talk about an upgrade!

The two main protagonists are white men.

Now hughie can now suck on her aryan superhero gamer girl gf’s toes

Underrated

Not sure if there going to do the twist in the show but in the comic Black Noir is a clone of Homelander that was created by Vought as a contingency plan to combat Homelander in case he went rogue against humanity Black Noir ended up becoming mentally unstable as he couldn't come to grips with being a clone and decided to dress up as Homelander and commit a bunch of crime until he got the ok from the company to kill him and replace him

what?the whole show was feminist shitshow.Neck yourself subhuman.

>feminist shitshow
>women get raped left and right
>le strong corporate wymen gets skull fucked by homelander in the end
>butcher's wife is shown to be a NTRing whore
Starlight was literally the only non degenerate woman in that show, have sex

Mesmer best supe. Hope he got his dick wet with that fan before Butch got to him.

>get to choose your own supe name
>just captain
I thought the dumb hero names were a Vought thing only but it seems everyone is retarded.

Just want Popclaw to sit on my face desu

>supe who's name means black black is black
Is Vought racist?

>tfw I just realized A-train ran A Train on Robin

Like Poetry.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x240, 1.19M)

Love how alt-rite incels self insert as Homelander lmao

anyone else thought homelander was gonna kill the boy and the mom in front of butcher?

Amazon owns IMDB and so The Boys has X-Ray active so if someone pauses the show they'd see the actors credits. It would obviously spoil the show and comics if someone pauses it and reads
>Anthony Starr - Homelander/Black Noir

That being said, this HL seems kinda crazy on his own so Noir might have his own identity or something

>raped
>both most likely wanted it
dilate retard

I honestly think they will. That wasn’t Homelander killing Stillwell and her baby didn’t die in the explosion...

Your crack beliefs.

do you know what "running a train" on a girl actually means, incel?

I was surprised they had the balls to make the plane hijackers Arabs

>Vought top brass is a minority and a woman (Stillwell and Edgar)
>3 white male protags
>White men bad

Daily reminder the Deep did nothing wrong.

I think they wrote his character poorly. They should have either made him a sleazy guy (go with the rape angle) or a somewhat sympathetic comic relief goofball (the stuff with the aquatic animal welfare) but mixing the two doesn't really work.

What movie is this?

Yeah they wrote The Deep wrong. Especially since we aren't seeing him kick Jack in the dick for calling him a nigger now

Attached: 3290289-a%20train%20the%20deep[1].jpg (1334x1264, 521K)

The damn helmet was an eyesore to look at

Butcher is going to die right away at the start of next season isn't he? Probably right after Homelander kills his wife in front of him for hiding his son from him. Best case scenario Homelander spares William after Becky begs him to do so only because of his own tragic motherless childhood that he hopes will not happen again to his son.

>mixing the two doesn't really work.
But literally nothing he did was sleazy or perverted. all he did was sperg out a bit, and pull his dick out when a cute girl said she liked him.

No, I think Homelander will want Butcher to suffer, and let him live with the knowledge that he got cucked hard.

>literally a black black

Attached: 38D8F8BF00000578-3810390-image-a-81_1475003450944.jpg (306x394, 25K)

No butcher will live.
Virgin, nigger and manlet cant carry the good guys. My guess is homelander will kill that bitch that butcher went to for help ( she lost her grandkids)
Starlight will join the good guys, wonder woman will help them a bit , find out black noir is the same as homelander, honelander will kill her just as she tells the good guys

>6.black noir
user...

stupid nigger

They didn't? Although, they did shit on christcucks a little too much for my liking

What movie is this

Not killing A-Train, being wishy-washy as fuck, making retarded decisions in general

This guy seemed based, hopefully we see more of him

In the comics Homelander is the strongest one because how early the process of infusing Compound V began with him, when he was a zygote essentially. Using it on an adult will never produce the same results.

The show's pro-LGBT agenda, it wants the viewer to see the sign as awful and bigoted, how DARE anyone even SUGGEST that gay marriage is not perfectly valid in all contexts!

He was fucking right. Starlight turned out to betray them.

>stormfront being genderbent into a woman ruining the whole cucked by a black person joke
>butcher turned into the cuck instead

Attached: 1564441045458.png (551x491, 261K)

WHAT FUCKING MOVIE IS THIS

I read the whole comic recently and that attitude never made much sense tbqh because 99.9% of superheroes in this universe are completely fucking useless and barely above an average human at all.

Not quite. It isn't that Black Noir couldn't come to grips with being a clone, it's that he couldn't cope with having only one reason to exist (kill Homelander) and never getting to fulfill his purpose, all the while having to live with his target 24/7

why is he so based bros?

Attached: based as fuck.jpg (931x437, 36K)

WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHWERE THIS IS FRM

Attached: 1565905754943.jpg (589x529, 71K)

No, Homelander is going to have daddy issues with Butcher and keep him around to be part of his "family". He likes Butcher. It was obvious in the conversation he has with him in front of Stilwell.

Honestly, the show's Deep is at least more entertaining. I can't remember a single thing comic book Deep did since he was boring as fuck. I only remember Homelander and Jack calling him a nigger. I don't even know if he died or not.

Butcher is obviously getting the blame for the death of Stillwell & babby

Being a soiboy beta cuk

Deep was the only one who survived outside of Starlight, comic stillwater called him during the rebranding group with everyone in white

The Boys Television show. It's got 8 episodes on Amazon Prime but you could probably find it somewhere. I'm only spoonfeeding because more people need to watch this shit.

This. My bet is that Homelander will have him arrested and publicly shamed for killing Stillwell since he would have done it anyway. Oh and the kid, which he actually did kill. He'll probably use him to gain more support for the company while taunting him in jail about how he's a cuck. Then at some point, the boys will save him and they'll continue where they left off. Wonder how they'll manage without Compound V though.

shut up incel

You watch too many clickbait SJWS R MEAN youtube videos

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1470692798774[1].jpg (3970x3056, 2.71M)

BRO..

reach coitarche

tfw no maeve gf

I get the feeling she is stronger than she lets on but Homelander moggs every other supe so it's kind of a moot point

>this is the kind of edgy tripe that Yea Forums shills

Attached: 1565789563772.png (322x376, 198K)

>>totally forgets about his girlfriend the second he meets Starlight
keeps seeing his dead girlfriend throughout the season like Jack saw Tyler Durden
>watch the show you blind fuck

so how close is the show to the funny papers?

She appears to be as strong as Homelander but without flight or lasers, similar to how Wonder Woman is to most versions of Superman

By the show yes this list is correct.

By the comic it would be:

1. Noir
2. Homelander
3. Maeve
4. A-Train
5. Starlight
6. Deep
7. Trans

>black noir
>black black
>played by a black guy
I'm actually OK with this.

just finished the first episode. unironically reddit tier cringe shit. ig i just can't enjoy capeshit.

greatly improved t b h

but translucent isnt in the comic

that's why he's at the bottom

He seemed scared. Could she take him?

He seemed scared? Starlight was crying by the end of that scene.

You could tell the script was written in the early 2000s.