Mindhunter S2 new bread

Mindhunter S2 new bread

Attached: D7068CA9-0728-4A06-BA79-BF4E95D58690.jpg (630x1200, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=G56DaSAeZfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fagmount

Why does every character keep calling Manson a midget? He wasn’t that short, he was 5’2”

To be fair you have to have an extremely high IQ (168+) to appreciate season 2 of Kinohunter.

This but unironically

muh demons and shit

Attached: son of sam.jpg (1344x756, 149K)

Shit bait

This season is sooooo redpilled on homosexuals. Even on lesbians.

>You were just pretending to be a carpet muncher, right?
Fincher is toeing the line with this dialogue

Attached: 1565549891696.png (780x439, 174K)

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-16 17-13-22.png (683x427, 240K)

Why does the camera go down a couple of millimeters when David Berkowitz looks confident?

It’s hard being the smartest man in the room.

Overdosed on redpills

>every serial killer was neet
Ah fuck I gotta get my shit together

Overly long comedy relief scene with gross eating sounds

Based
Oh no no no

watching right now pretty good so far

Why they can't keep their kids at home, inside, protected from the streets ?

>gross eating sounds
Never been in the South ?

I dont dig shows like this having more than one director, the quality differs too much. At least with one director you know what youre in for

No, I’m Europoor

The pictures of the BTK dressed up in drag and wearing a mask is scarier IRL than on the show.

Attached: fapman.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

It’s pretty rare for a show to use one director for every episode. Ideally Fincher would direct them all but it’s just not how television works. At least he’s staying more hands-on with it than he did with House of Cards.

I find it tedious at times but scenes like the Manson one make up for it

Fair I guess. As a filmmaker I imagine he also has other projects to focus on

>boss's retirement party
>Holden get's up to speak
>ting ting ting
>"ahem"

FUCKING Yea Forums FUCKING FUCK YOU GUYS AND YOUR FUCKING SHITTY MEMES

Attached: Adl9.gif (390x379, 160K)

I'm halfway into episode 3 and I can already tell they've really upped the pozz, based know it all black agent, yaaas queen afro slay queen soul chick muh "they don't giv dem services and to duh black community"

Fucking netflix

True detective season 1 and the young pope are the only ones I can think of with one director. Pretty kino, but imagine fincher would go way over schedule.

It was a different time

He was just goofing around.

I will never get used to the name “Mindhunter”, it sounds like a cheesy 90s action show

>Atlanta Child Murders
god damn that was fucking boring

What was the meaning of the tuna box and the cat in S1 ?

Can I really get a black kid to come into my car for $2?

I was wondering this as well but I don't think they know what to do with the bitchy lesbian hate her scenes

Don't talk about mommy that way

>janny turns 360 and walks away
just like in my memes

The dude wasn't even his boss anymore, I don't see why Holden started choking up like a bitch. I woulda told his outdated ass to go fuck himself

he's a pussy

The church scene.
>Das rite
>We emotional and shiet !
look like fincher is the new raimi

BTK is kind of a moron. How'd he manage to avoid capture for so long?

Attached: the-meaning-behind-emmindhunterem-season-2245179.jpg (2000x2400, 317K)

>homosexually is a deviancy
BASED

how anyone can deny it I don't know

Not as good as S1 unfortunately. The Atlanta case just never got interesting and the resolution was anticlimactic IMO. Needs more serial killer interviews, they're always the best part

Law enforcement are equally moronic.

only good interview was son of sam, the rest sucked. the missing children case was dragging on without much happening and the lesbian relationship was also a waste of time.
overall the first season was better.

did you not realize how incompetent the average police officer was?

>Everyone hated Holden's romance sub plot with the hippie chick from season 1
>They replace it with a romance sub plot with the lesbian doctor and another hippie chick
Also, has anyone noticed that her whole character arc for both seasons is "IM A LESBIAN AND LIFE IS SO HARD FOR A LESBIAN IN THE 70s"

Why does netflix go out of there way to show interaccial sex between white females and black males, but the moment there might be a black female white guy sex scene they pull the plug and stop it?

I love the Manson actor.

Like a donut.

Is this why Tonettas wife left him and he started writing tons of weird songs?

>nigger shit
>dyke shit
Dropped

Why'd they fuck up Holden this season? He was pretty much a side character and his panic disorder stopped being relevant in the first episode

This lesbian shit is ten times worse than the hippie chick from season 1 I'd have preferred to have brought her back

It's implied he got some small ones and he's popping those benzos. I believe he will go full House Md is S3.

What happened in season 1 again? I remember thinking it was pretty good but It was not unique enough to warrant remembering, apparently.

So what do people here think, better than season 1 or not? I'm on episode 5 and so far i like it better.

Season 1 felt like a lot of things happened but this season feels like three things are taking an entire season to happen.

About the same. It has higher highs but lower lows.

Season 1 had more scenes of Holden and Bill getting people to confess and better interviews with the killers

They realized that people watching a show about early days of FBI investigating serial killers didn't like relationship drama with Holden that didn't go nowhere so they gave that to other characters. Because apparently Holden was the problem.

99% sure that Wendys relationship will be forgotten next season and the stuff with Bills son will be pushed far to the side.

Was it autism?

Attached: 57b77d88-9f26-4b90-bdae-b946ac01490a-screen-shot-2019-08-16-at-15007-pm.png (970x546, 522K)

I don't think Holden himself was the problem. It was pretty kino watching his ego and recklessness spiral out of control until everyone on his team hated him and he realized that the only friend he had left was Ed, resulting in the panic attack

Season 1 took a while to grow on me. I was enjoying season 2 right away, but that might be because I'm already familiar with the characters. It's definitely quality stuff.

nah, he is just there to give bill the conflict of seeing all the signs of his son becoming a killer and being able to do shit about it.

I also liked seeing how each different killer had an effect on him

I found it amusing that the Lesbian who abandoned her husband and son was congratulated for being her “authentic self.”

No Holden wasn't a problem but the whole story with his girlfriend was pretty forgettable to be honest and I don't know why they tried the same thing with Wendy and her relationship. It doesn't really seem to have any effect on the over all plot either.

The new boss is pretty based

Attached: bbb2d048-c74e-4ae6-ba80-87b4b8a60f31-screen-shot-2019-08-16-at-123329-pm.png (970x546, 280K)

Based september finally reunited with olivia

Attached: Observer14.jpg (435x500, 49K)

There was a severe lack of another "eight ripe cunts" moment this season

Virgin Manlet vs Chad Kemper

Attached: mind.png (767x431, 119K)

Charlie is just a fun guy who likes to party

I really don't see how an autist could convince older kids to murder a kid I thought he had done it himself which would have been believable but the autist wasn't even sociable how would he be able to manipulate them

What episode is Manson in?

Attached: doughnut.png (1280x720, 404K)

What did he do?

He didnt convinced them to kill. He just proposed the cross + he was traumatized because in S1 he saw murder pics hidden in dad desk

He's the Zodiac killer

Zodiac was a CIA psyop

>It's a Holden gets bullied for no reason episode

Wow, he was murdering people before he was even born.

There needed to be more scenes of Holden and Bill breaking people. The interrogation scenes from season 1 were even better than the interviews imo

He grows up to be Jeffrey Dahmer.

Is there a set up for season 3 at the end?

The interviews weren't as engaging as last seasons, they happen almost unceremoniously now

I AIN'T NO FAGGOT!

I read somewhere that the american anti smoking association or some shit like that made netflix swear to use less cigarettes in their futures shows. Seems like the reality aspect will take a serious hit

Truly we live in a society

Because most serial killers are retarded or annoying.

Tench still smokes constantly.

Why is Netflix still a goddamn thing

Attached: devastated frog.png (500x497, 290K)

Was he a faggot?

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 7K)

So what's up with Gregs? He's a fucking rat and he hates gays.

Attached: MINDHUNTER.S02E04.Episode.4.720p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.VP9.mkv_snapshot_17.36_[2019.08.16_15.54.04].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: bcfbcf2eb8b4c8dd2b54cc421e166bce.png (867x751, 602K)

I really expected an arc for Greg, maybe next season

He's into S/M

Is there gonna be a time skip at some point where old man Holden goes after BTK?

HE

AIN'T

NO

FUCKIN'

FAGGOT

>wearing your best suit and your best cologne to go out for dinner

Really?

Attached: getting_ready_for_a_fagmounting.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Only being banned from PG-13 and under shows, adult shows will still allow it as long as it is "essential to the creative vision of the artist" and Fincher is exactly the kind of guy to get autistic about something like that.

He thought he was getting laid and in his defense she was deliberately leading him on.

Was Wayne Williams really the Atlanta killer?

>child kidnapping, rapist, murderer

PLEASE BE WHITE

He's black

Atlanta had a noticeable statistical drop in the number of black child disappearances the year after he was arrested...

One of, for sure.

Do people still believe it was a white klan member ?

But there was no definitive proof. Maybe the real killer just got bored.
But that's just a theory

So the kid murderers were older than Brian (10?) but they were fictional. What happens to child murderers in the US? Especially in the 70's? Nothing happens to them right? Like those kids that shoved batteries up a kid's ass and killed him with a train.

So what happens in next season?

If I was a successful kid rapist and murderer, and someone took the fall for me, I'd stop. Or at least move to a new location.

Yeah blacks kill each other on the daily anyway.

They confimed that there will be five seasons (unless jewflix cancels it)
And I'm guessing the final season will be about BTK

is this show worthwhile?

somebody told me it was like true detective first season, but i watched three episodes and was quite bland.

>five seasons
At the rate they're going, they won't be finished until 2025.

Not necessarily a clan member, but I do believe there were multiple killers. It wouldn't be the first time pedophiles create a ring.

The interviews were pretty boring this season. The only interesting ones were Son of Sam and Wayne Henley. Even the Manson interview was lackluster after hyping it up for two seasons.

It's a compulsion, they literally can't just stop. So this hypothetical killer would have had to flee to a new city and continue killing without having the new victims come to the attention of any other authorities ever.
Or maybe they got the right guy.

What's the episode with Charles Manson?

So what are the other two? Who else did the real life FBI guy caught?

>every fucking time the scene changes to the FBI HQ, there's gunshots in the background

It depends on the state. The vast majority of states only held juvenile murder convicts until 21 and 'being convicted as an adult' didn't become popular until the 80's.

Some do, especially successful ones. Zodiac one stopped. BTK stopped. Golden State stopped. Even the black guy who was caught recently and had like 100+ dead prostitutes to his name stopped (after like a 40 year break or something). Knowing when to stop when it starts getting REALLY heated is smart.

be glad we didn't get some forced shootout as the finale like they tend to do with these crime shows

Well the guy that Holden was based on didn't get involved with BTK, but he did interview John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy. He was also involved in the "West Memphis Three" case

The Butcher Baker will probably get an interview early on, he was in the book and got caught shortly after where this season left off.

Attached: hansen[1].jpg (968x681, 59K)

Quick poll : how do you watch this season ? one tab on Yea Forums and one tab on netflix/any stream or you watch an episode then shitpost and continue another one ?

why did they feel another shitty romance subplot was needed

skip those scenes
you're not missing anything

Is Berkowitz the new leader of inceldom?

That scene was great. Who knew the kid from Project X could act? With all the facial appliances, it was a damn good performance.

I WANTED HOLDEN TO COLONIZE THAT FERTILE BLACK QT GOD DAMMIT AHHHHHHHH

Is working with the FBI as cushy as it seems? People just walk in and out of work like it's nothing. You go into the office, work a few hours, then you say you need a break and leave for days. Doesn't look like you need to check in or out or anything. You work your own hours.

Is this season pozzed netflix dogshit or based murder kino?

It's the only redpilled netflix original

His murders are pretty well represented in the book. It would be pretty cinematic to show him abduct, release, and hunt down his victims.
Would make sense to put it in the show.

>Hey remember the worst parts of season 1?
>We did it again, but this time they're LESBIANS
Can't wait for the Gregg gay romance subplot in season 3

I think you mean the SM Gregg romance subplot

Greg isn't gay, but it's implied that he's into s/m

It's gonna be gay + S/M, duh.

never failed to make me laugh in the first season. Same in the second.

this + it's the aids/reagan years so full pozzed for S3

>The scene where Greg says that homosexuality is a deviancy
>The scene where the team makes dyke jokes about Wendy
>The sub plot that proves Greg right when Wendy's girlfriend turns out to be a homewrecker
This is too redpilled for netflix

>It's S/M, not S&M
>right after the scene where the gay character corrects facts about gay shit

Refn directed too Old to Die Young
Lynch directed the return
Fukunaga also directed Maniac
Park Chan Wook directed a BBC series
Soderbergh did all of the knick I think
It's becoming more common outside of miniseries

Was Too Old to Die Young any good? I liked Drive and God. But this show seems real shit.

Wtf I like Manson now

I'm watching it now and yeah it's really self indulgent which wouldn't be a problem if the writing wasn't non existent. Still neat aesthetic and atmosphere, depends on how much you can enjoy style without substance.

Not really. Like a lot of organizations, you have multiple divisions, and a lot of your time is spent in meetings. And like a lot of jobs, it can be long hours, lots of travel, and very stressful trying to meet deadlines. If you're a SWAT or field agent, you're being told where and when to be and you better fucking be there. If you're a suit, you likely have people working under you in which case you're putting in even more hours.

The interviews were fucking awful this season.
Two have Holden act like a retard to make the black guy look better, and the rest have to tie in with someone's personal life drama.
Berkowitz was the only one that didn't and was the only good interview.

>jacks off in your bathroom
What do?

Attached: sonny-valicenti-btk-killer-mindhunter-netflix-20025621.jpg (600x400, 16K)

its pretty easy to see why he had a following. he has a way of making you feel lost in what he's saying

Eight
Ripe...

Nah, If i would have ever met manson irl , i would have called him a beta fag irl and he wouldnt be able to do shit.

I forget, why did everyone get pissed at Holden for going after the pedo principal in the first season?

>Living mostly by begging, Manson soon got to know Mary Brunner, a 23-year-old graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Brunner was working as a library assistant at the University of California, Berkeley, and Manson moved in with her. According to a second-hand account, he overcame her resistance to his bringing other women in to live with them. Before long, they were sharing Brunner's residence with eighteen other women

how the fuck did he do it?

this i wouldve called him a manlet cuck and snapped his neck

People feel sorry for manlets

What a tough guy, aww

So, two good Fincher episodes and seven episodes of filler?

Hippie philosophy but directed to evil

Not BTK, sounds like he was a successful guy even if he was a 39 year old crossdressing sissy and even seemed extremely intelligent.

Dennis Rader mostly skated by on police incompetency, he's likely of very average intelligence.

Did Williams do it bros?

Nancy is going to turn that kid into a fucking serial killer

Obviously.
The dramatic over obsession with linking absolutely every single kid irrefutably was really weird.
It's obviously ideal, but it's rarely practical

Then why couldn't they pin a single kid on him?

No shit.
>Hey, uh, there's no way youse guys can track me down with one of my floppy disks, right? I'll just erase the files first, okay?

Because they weren't able to conclusively prove it and he wouldn't confess to any of them. He still did at least most of them.

Why did they make it seem like Wayne passed the polygraph tests when he failed it all three times?

his arc was that he aspired to be an interviewer, failed at it, and then learned to exist in the background

This season was pretty bad... 4 of the 9 episodes were filler... how is this going to last another season?

man nancy SUCKS

It would be forgivable if all the interviews save one had some bullshit hamfisted into it

He didnt pass them. Even Holden said so at one point.

Young girls are easily manipulated morons

they seem to be getting rid of some of the dead weight
>no debbie
>shepard's gone
>cuntface dyke almost completely confined to scenes without Ford and Tench so you can skip without worry
>weasel smith barely shows up
>nancy's gone and took moot with her

they just gotta kill wendy in a car accident in the first episode of S3, hold a vigil then forget she existed

>shepard
>dead weight

kys

>setup Holden having panic attack issues
>happens once early in the season then is never even hinted at again

??? why?

he's more useless than you

Holden had to say so because the Chief was acting like the results weren't clear

the scene where holden is running with the cross had this weird red tinge on all the shots and used shaky cam. i thought they were building toward him having another panic attack, but no. fucking weird.

user, I take that back; you're more useless

It's actually hinted at again while he is setting up that memorial cross

>entire point is to canvas the people at the event
>just focuses on that dumb cross

was it autism?

Did Manson do anything wrong? Was Tex lying the whole time? Also not a fagmount but the guy they got to play tex is ridiculously handsome

the lesbian relationship in season two was better than the holden relationship in season one. not a high bar to pass, but it's an improvement. hopefully season three will have tench, wendy, and holden all single and interviewing more.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2401, 400K)

That thread was legendary

It was a narrative parallel in the story at the time between her and Holden. It showed that she was a lonely dyke who was willing to use bait to get what she wanted which was companionship even if it was from a cat. She was beefing with Holden about going off of the script that she developed for the serial killer interviews and accused him of “baiting” the killers into talking about shit by speaking like them and asking taboo questions which I guess on a intellectual and research level makes any of what the killers say in the interviews suspect or something? Idk.

more like cokemount amirite

>there are people who don't like watching lesbian sex
What are you, a bunch of queers?

they didnt even show it retard

Needs less dyke scenes, more Greg character development.

>two ugly skellington dykes
Even if they did show it I wouldn't have been interested

Nancy is the absolute worst this season so far, I get it her child is definitely gonna turn into a serial killer, but every time she's on screen I'm hoping Bill just sucker punches her whiny face

they made greg seem like a bitch. what sort of development would you want from his character?

I'm hoping Greg turns into a degenerate next season

>lol what a fag

Attached: 1542906099396.png (245x294, 75K)

Really wish Holden had banged that black qt, I wanted to self insert my jungle fever

it's honestly amazing how you can skip every lesbian scene with Carr and the hippie and nothing of value is lost within the show

After a great opening scene, I fell asleep halfway through the first ep. Tell me it gets better bros.

the scenes help the audience know that homosexuality is evil

it gets better but there are a lot of scenes that revolve around fbi politics and procedural crap. it's mildly interesting for me but i can see it as boring for many others.

God that bitch is repulsive

>Fuck manlets
>They should all be gassed
Holy fuck fincher

Attached: 1540737423114.png (780x439, 286K)

>son of sam didn't actually hear a dog talking to him
What? Literally every depiction in media of him portrays him as hearing voices. How is this the first to show it was a hoax?

>Manson sitting on the back of the chair to make himself seem taller
Kino

>And don't stare... They never learn.

depictions in media arent always reliable or accurate. the book "mindhunter" has this quote:
"The reason Berkowitz opened up to us, I believe, was because of the extensive homework we'd done on the case. Early on in the interview, we came to the topic of this three-thousand-year-old dog that made him do it. The psychiatric community had accepted the story as gospel and thought it explained his motivation. But I knew that that story hadn't actually emerged until after his arrest. It was his way out. So when he started spouting about the dog, I said simply, "Hey, David, knock off the bullshit. The dog had nothing to do with it." He laughed and nodded and admitted I was right."

>You fucking midget
I'm not even memeing, holy shit

Attached: 1561699515567.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>you need to be at least this tall to be a serial killer

Attached: mindhunter.s02e05.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz
>He subsequently admitted that the dog-and-devil story was a hoax
>At a press conference in February 1979, Berkowitz declared that his previous claims of demonic possession were a hoax

Attached: 1538748190293.jpg (202x249, 8K)

>this lesbian romance b plot
>this son murder b plot
Jesus Christ these bring the show down. The son especially. Unless something similar happened to the son of the real guy Tench is based on then it is just contrived garbage at worst and a waste of time at best.

Based fincher dedicating a whole episode to shitting on manlets

Well, that was disappointing.
At least the Berkowitz and to a lesser extent Manson's interviews were okay.

>pay no attention to the stationary I'm using, anybody could get their hands on it
was he rarded or something

Berkowitz was good, I wish we got more of Manson though, felt like it got cut short with Bill raging out

Definitely needed more Son of Sam. But when the moments in S2 were good, they were really good. Holden running around with a cross was kino. Only half of the Atlanta child murders were a snoozefest

>muh homophobe agent and based quirky lesbian agent working together and getting along trope

Attached: women_0.jpg (583x359, 59K)

those black mothers are not grateful at all

>White dude holding a cross running through a black march
I really though he was gonna get mistaken for KKK and get beaten up. Shame nothing happened.

Mindhunter is for pleb fags. The only retards (you) who enjoy it are people who aren't educated enough about history. You're too dumb. Me? I've listened to every ep of Last Podcast on The Left. I know more about these real life killers than you'll ever find out on your little lesbian drama. I'm fucking brilliant compare to you.

Also, fuck you fucking hypocrite fucking cunts. I'm enjoying Season 2 of "The Terror" and we can't even get one gamethread going. You stupid fucking retards deserve to be murdered and raped by the Toolbox Killer.

>you fucking midget
fucking kek I thought you fuckers were memeing

as long as there's tench I'll watch it
if they ever drop the actor buh-bye
tho netflix probably won't do a third season, cause their ~aLgOrItHmS~ tell them 2 seasons is the optimal size for milking the audience

I don't know if Manson was cringe or kino. But that fucking build up to him was genius

you sound like a child

I've known about Manson and the general public image of him being evil and crazy and everything. Seen stuff where people talk about him or read about him and photos of him. I've never seen a video depiction of him until that episode and somehow despite knowing about him my entire 30 plus years of life did not know he was a hippy and suddenly it just became funny to me.
Wish they hadn't had cut it short. Hope he comes back.

Him sticking his tongue out was classic Manson though

nuterror has absolutely nothing to do with the people who made the first season and is generic jap horror trash.
ps the japanese internment was justified

Binged the whole season... it’s so well crafted technically, and well-acted, but still has that anti-artistic streak of all docu-dramas... just spending an entire season of Holden saying “it’s a black male in his 20s” and them getting stonewalled endlessly.. such anticlimax and very little actual mindhunting this season... the interiority of any of the killers was barely explored... mainly becuase irl, killers really don’t have any deep or interesting minds to explore, so the show would have to make something up.

Basically docu-dramas inherently suck.

Kind of agree, the writing has to take creative liberties to spice up the story, but then you get queers like throwing a hissy fit (ironic or not) when they read that something is slightly altered. It's a delicate balance, and I think the show has done a good job so far.

The actors playing the killers are always top tier.

For a show about serial killers, I find it ironic that the lineup contains some very annoying and frankly killable women. Pic related. Also Tench's wife, Ford's slut girlfriend in the prior season. Bonus points: surprise lesbians.

10/10 would murder them all.

Attached: image-3.jpg (680x816, 47K)

*blocks Tench's path*
But in all seriousness I would steal Anna's underwear

Bet this will be getting a few thousand more likes now after S01E01 intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=G56DaSAeZfM

Mm, kino.

Attached: mindhunter.s02e06.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

ye I'm thinking its garbage

whys she got a resting bitch face

> Murders a child.
> Ties it to two planks in the shape of a crucifix.
> Doesn't use nails.

Fucking casual.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 1.34.28 pm.png (2558x1176, 3.51M)

Filler season

What's that white outline there? Chalk or ash?

Flour.

S3 better be BTK/Bundy/gacy

The Knick is underrated kino

Is Brian Tench based on a real kid killer?

I particularly agree about the lesbian subplot. For fuck's sake, every damn show or movie these days has to include disgusting queer propaganda in it. All homosexuals must die.

It's more like Netflix syndrome. Every show has to have some subplot with a side character that no one cares about and could skip without consequence.

it's out? we in there.

>post yfw you realized that Atlanta was going to be the whole rest of the season

Attached: 1453685366754.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I'm on episode 5 and the season so far has been pretty amazing. the whole Manson episode was fucking kino

Well this season made me insecure. I can see that the gay shrink and the autistic son were added so people wouldn't think they are serial killers for being gay or autistic but I still felt that I would have matched the killer's psychological profiles. I've been diagnosed with aspergers and Dr asperger's original report called them "autistic psychopaths" and described me spookily well which makes me believe this show more.

Also took some online iq tests said I was low iq which leads to xenophobia. I definitely feel that and thought this season did a good job at showing black and white people being racist. Now I'm awake after having a xenophobic nightmare where a Jewish guy threw me off a plane for a bag of diamonds and then some black guy pissed on my dead jellied remains on the ground. Think I'll go dwell in r9k for a bit.

i liked the season til they got mucked down in atlanta and the story seemed to drag on. the end of the season was very underwhelming compared to s1 finale. this is what we waited 2 yrs for, it should've been better

Nobody has pointed this out yet but they make it super obvious that the killer shows up 3 episodes earlier at the crime scene.

Attached: press.jpg (1901x917, 171K)

Glow season 3 was nothing but subplots of no consequence.

How do you save screen shots of netflix, they auto black it out on my ipad

>he actually thinks he was the killer

>my ipad
That's why, lardo retardo.

Attached: turnabout.jpg (750x743, 52K)

What happened to the gf from season 1

Do they all know the doctor is a lesbian now that she admitted it on tape? It never comes up again.

Screenshot the webplayer on desktop

They mentioned it right after. They all assumed that she made it up to relate to the guy she was interviewing

they see it as her lying to get info out of him and she doesn't say different

The naive incompetent guy does. The two actually good at this stuff never make a remark.

Bill is the one that first mentions it. He's the one who says "good thinking on the dyke professor story" or something along those lines

it's one of the stupidest things on the show
none of them figure out she's a fucking dyke...sorry but that's a fucking plothole when these guys spend their entire lives chasing people and profiling them and analyzing them.

How do we analyze mass shooters, bros?

Attached: mass_shooters_and_broken_families.jpg (702x535, 56K)

Everyone thought she made it up to provoke the guy

Attached: dyke.jpg (1912x882, 196K)

I'm not there yet but I've enjoy it so far. Just not as many memes as first season. I'm sure some will develop though.

Single mothers.

Attached: mass_shooters.png (600x833, 866K)

Manson manlet memes are all I've seen.

He technically didn't "pass"

You either pass
Fail
Or get inconclusive.
They took inconclusive as fail to make him look worse but its really not a fail.

Holy shit. I could not care less about the b and c plots of this season. Fuck that dumb kid and fuck that uppity lesbo and her dyke gf

Attached: 1565189519941.png (500x913, 230K)

Which killers do you hope show up in S3? I'm personally hoping for Herbert Mullin since he would be pretty interesting with the whole earthquake thing and the fact he interacted with Kemper so the show would have an excuse to bring him back

Get my man Dorner off that list right fucking now

>lesbo claims to be an honest person
>Actually is a huge liar who ruined her family's life and manipulates her son and ex-husband

Smiley face killer

>murders stop after williams goes to prison
>he still thinks he wasn't the killer

I agree. I figured they could be decent side notes to better tie the characters personally to the season, but, instead, the plots never developed, and you got a million scenes showing Bill's wife being mad with nothing changing.

Like, Bill's son showing antisocial/sociopathic tendencies could be really interesting to have pop up at a few different times, but this season just hangs on the one event for five episodes and doesn't further develop what exactly happened or why

I'm only 4 episodes in but I'm really not into this niglet murder plot or this lesbian romance between the psych bitch.

Seems like a perfect time to stop killing if I was the kkk

Was that Jesse Jackson in episode 7?

Why did she run away anyway? Wouldn't she want to know what's up?

Attached: retard.jpg (552x518, 46K)

Elliot Rodger had both parents, but they divorced

It was so dumb that the end of both the KKK guy and porno mag guy's scenes, they ended it with "A NEW BODY JUST CAME IN, HE'S NOT OUR GUY" like the interview wasn't conclusive enough.

At least Kemper was based for the one scene they had him in. I'm pissed I re-uped for netflix just for this shit tho
I need something else to watch

>PARK CITY KANSAS
fool me can't get fooled again

Ash vs. Evil Dead is worth a watch.

I'll check it out a little bit closer to spooktober. thanks. jumpscare bad

Attached: 1560282091234.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Will the FBI ever catch the Forces of Evil?

Lol your the racist retard that thinks a meek black manlet killed men twice his size by being strangled and had the time to kill 27 other people. This whole thing screams group effort by the kkk.

>if Yea Forums banded together we could probably actually solve unsolved murder cases
>instead we shit post all day and post feet pics

Sad

What was that whole deal with the cross and march? He was going through this panic to get there then the black lady leading the march looked angry he put it there.

>calls people "retard" for believing the facts of a thorough, well-researched investigation
>can't even use the correct "you're"

Everyone with an IQ under 90 should be gassed.

Attached: disgust.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Jannies ban us for raiding if we do that. They do it for free.

It's more comical than scary. I don't even think it has jumscares.

Use your head user. Don't be stupid, pretend your a detective. I bet you didn't even realize why he had the black cop pick up kids in the beginning.

lady was pissed bc holden kept breaking his promises like he said he'd have them up and join the march. but she was in an ugly mood all the time so idk

He had both a black and white cop try. We see the black guy succeed and the white guy fail.

But you would be one of the first to die user

that nigress would be pissed either way. they were looking for a whitey to blame and everyone else was ignoring the kid murders.

Attached: 1439774218653.png (500x481, 203K)

>"I'm no fucking faggot"
>Tench: methinks the lady doth protest too much
lmao

Fuck you. I'd be the very first.

>They do it for free.

Attached: lol.jpg (480x640, 12K)

For realllllll. Thought we could see some cool psych stuff with the kid or something but nope. Only thing we get is him not kicking a table for a couple seconds.

Is it me or the synth soundtrack sounds a lot like Dark?

idk how the plan was supposed to work. how would the fbi identify the suspect among a sea of black people who would obv want to pay respects to the kids memorials

Attached: 678D1CC4-6E4C-486F-A5C4-032E94E2B745.jpg (600x300, 129K)

Okay so what are the only good moments of this season? I can't believe I waited two years for this

Attached: 1553920568701.jpg (303x264, 8K)

This show is SPOOKY as HECK. The kid murdered on a cross and the BTK killing the entire family his first time bits have got me double checking my locks...

Why the DARN did I do this to myself? This paranoia will last for weeks.

Attached: 6258109D-D888-4003-AAAE-726BDE94F890.jpg (271x186, 11K)

Buy a gun, and some sack.

So Tex on this show says he was on acid during the sharon tate murder and was just stabbing shapes. What did tarantino mean by putting Brad Pitt on acid instead in once upon a time in hollywood?

>replace one useless relationship arc with another
why??????

because it's a netflix pozzed original. gotta have lesbos

Because they're padding out for time, sadly. It's just a shame that they couldn't have these side-arcs don't actually develop the characters in an interesting way

Season had some good moments but most of it was meh. S2 was supposed to be about BTK and he was barely in it.Show him working with a copier in some university, how riveting. Also not that many or interesting interviews, dropping the ball on mindhunting.