LOL

LOL

Attached: MV5BNzQxZTRmNWMtOGU4NC00YTI5LWJkYWYtMzBiMmIwMWEzZDIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg (1480x2193, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUQ77c9OS7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn’t the original the biggest inspiration for Silent Hill?

Michael Ealy is underrated

who is this for? seriously? a blackwashed jacob’s ladder remake directed by some hack who’s known for a few worthless vod projects and a shitty romantic comedy or two? what the fuck

Attached: 73FE7C16-DEBA-4530-9820-49E237953EB6.jpg (415x354, 31K)

Yes, and it's pure kino.

Looks AWFUL

Attached: Jacobs-Ladder-Pioneer-Special-Edition-LaserDisc-PSE982001.jpg (1224x1224, 165K)

Should've been called Jamal's Ladder

>jamal's ladder

Soul
Soulless

hol up

whoever the fuck "attlovarsson" is I wish him good luck in trying to score the movie after Maurice Jarre.

>Jamal's Steps
Surely people are getting tired of this bullshit pandering to the lowest common denominator, right?

Is that based T1?

>LOL we refuse to make one single original movie or tv series anymore, instead taking literally anything that was a moderate success and filling it with niggies and trannies!

jamals stolen bike

TRAILER IS UP BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=vUQ77c9OS7E

Legitimately amazing. I think giving away the twist in the trailer was a bold, innovative move.

Reminder that the trailer for this shit gives away the reveal

>It's the same movie, but now it has a nigger!
Yawn.

I'm so fucking insulted.

Hope it bombs badly an they get nothing Origional was a Classic , from the old Civil war film

dubs its hoping for the nigger buck

id go see it in theaters just to shoot people who would want to watch this

Jamal would’ve just stolen a ladder so it still ultimately belongs to Jacob anyway